Havoc Declares On WASP

Deleted User - 10770065

Not really an excuse, I'm just saying it would be a more even and fairer fight.

Anyway, good luck to Impact.

DeletedUser

What like WASP F + SP F Vs Gians? And originally DS F setup to hit Gians, Don't start talking about 1vs1 :lol:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: WASP
Side 2:
Tribes: Impact

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 37
Difference: 37

chart

And what ever villages you saved in the stats by kicking lola16

DeletedUser

riots got this world won. Lol

This is the 2nd time I have seen us mentioned like this. I am looking at the maps, I look at our points, and I see how many secrets we have, how can anyone in their right mind declare us the winner?

DeletedUser80951

clearly Tsu has got this in the bag. speaking of which, why are there 2 secrets in K74?

one was the k84's secret which was in the very top right corner ( near k74 and k85 )
tsu took and moved it to k74.

but well , i think there will be 2 secrets in k57 or something (check the list :p )

DeletedUser105908

Havoc must be using the mighty spear nuke strategy, developed by myself to be so far ahead at this point. Level 20 walls have nothing on spear nukes <3

DeletedUser

I am confused as to why there are Riot members involved in this thread.

<checks diplomacy settings>

It appears we are neutral in this war. Good luck to both sides.

both sides??

you know you want us to win red ;)

i half expected a winning chant from an old duke aswell..

you disapoint me :p

DeletedUser76218

Good luck Impact. Very well put together declaration. I give you guys props for that. Hopefully this will be a close war.

It'll be tough battling on two fronts, but WASP have some solid players on these frontlines so we'll see what happens. :)

DeletedUser

So are you noobs gunna invite MWASP Your family tribe or do we gotta do another dec (dull)

DeletedUser

How nice of you to do some research... You might have seen that she left to join a bashertribe off Impact :icon_rolleyes:

That is a basher tribe for one of our members and is under his not Impacts protection. We have 0 family or basher tribes or whatever else you can find out there, it's not under our protection. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well well lookie who can actually make half decent PnP if they try :lol:

Why is it that WASP didnt believe me 2 weeks ago when i said that everything was set for their fall? GG WASP. And thanks to Impact :icon_redface:

They were arrogant. ;) They didn't believe it would happen when I repeatedly told them to be aware of Impact when I was in the tribe. So I guess their arrogance pays a price.

DeletedUser

It just keeps climbing:

Side 1:
Tribes: Impact
Side 2:
Tribes: WASP, MWASP

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 80
Side 2: 67
Difference: 13

chart