Mass deportation of the smexicans.

Ack3rl3y

Honestly... it really doesn't matter what any tribe on this world does anymore. Valour could be 4x the size of Calm. and Calm.+Smexc will STILL win. They only need 2 more secrets. Then they only have to hold them for a VERY SHORT 48 hours. How easy is that... :lol:

They have this world in the bag.

Pretty much, yep. Too easy to defend secrets. The only way your going to lose them is to recruitment / inactivity (unlikely). Kind of silly really - would of been better if there would be a maximum troop-count for secret vills. That way you'd have to time replenishments to land inbetween nukings / nobles etc.

DeletedUser

Pretty much, yep. Too easy to defend secrets. The only way your going to lose them is to recruitment / inactivity (unlikely). Kind of silly really - would of been better if there would be a maximum troop-count for secret vills. That way you'd have to time replenishments to land inbetween nukings / nobles etc.

Yeah kinda dumb, 48 hours isn't even enough to time travel like 2 K's away. :lol:
Innogames logic sometimes... /facepalm xD

DeletedUser

Honestly... it really doesn't matter what any tribe on this world does anymore. Valour could be 4x the size of Calm. and Calm.+Smexc will STILL win. They only need 2 more secrets. Then they only have to hold them for a VERY SHORT 48 hours. How easy is that... :lol:

They have this world in the bag.
You mean 3 secrets, they've got 10 secrets but 2 same ;)

DeletedUser

nope because there's a barb in K68 that was a banned ex-SLAP member and that is one of them they don't have. So I'm just automatically adding that one.

I hear its stacked like hell by some tribe ;)

DeletedUser103646

Very interesting thread. Smexc + CAlm to win the world eh...

I swear if this world turns out to end because of a BS merge. I will break my laptop(sike).

Please convert this game into pure domination. Or make the secrets far away from the huggers :p make them work for it Or put it in between the hugging trribe so conflict can began... :p

Do something about this!

DeletedUser95493

Shuup Dwild you rather fast black man! =O

Me thinks Calm + SmexC + SPAM = Uber Tribe
We win the world and then everyone can suck my left nut. :)

DeletedUser103646

Aww Wulvy wish he was fast.

I can teach you how to become stronger and faster.. it takes hard work though :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

lol spam and calm would just never happen. the day we even consider a NAP would be the day I regret ever playing w60. smexc and calm ill just to leave to you folks to debate it out.

I agree with secrets thing. its complete BS. just means a hugging world. :-\

DeletedUser

lol spam and calm would just never happen. the day we even consider a NAP would be the day I regret ever playing w60. smexc and calm ill just to leave to you folks to debate it out.

Aww did Dylan hurt your feelings?

DeletedUser95493

Berny don't like me no more because i told my leader what i knew. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I want to see calm and valour smash heads

Valour seem to think it's a dominance world. Don't think they realize it's a secrets world and 7SF only have 1. :lol:
So doubt that'll happen.

DeletedUser

Oh btw, to the pr0 SPAM. I guess you need to add .ExC to your gangbang list seeing as we've capped SPAM villages with incoming support from them? I mean really, you call us noobs yet you're having to call in other tribes to help stack your front? When i said you were cowards i didn't really know how far that statement would go...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tutt,Tutt Spam!

You can't defend yourselves you have to get yet another tribe to help you!

Come on you do you really need .ExC to support?:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Oh btw, to the pr0 SPAM. I guess you need to add .ExC to your gangbang list seeing as we've capped SPAM villages with incoming support from them? I mean really, you call us noobs yet you're having to call in other tribes to help stack your front? When i said you were cowards i didn't really know how far that statement would go...

You mean just like the fact that when it was just SLAP/PHNX vs SmexC you were getting help from almost every top 5 tribes in your respective K's. Bashers, and PA's, etc....

I know it's just SO unfair though when you're already losing huh? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser95011

You mean just like the fact that when it was just SLAP/PHNX vs SmexC you were getting help from almost every top 5 tribes in your respective K's. Bashers, and PA's, etc....

I know it's just SO unfair though when you're already losing huh? :icon_cry:

were do you get this info from? proof?

DeletedUser

Tutt,Tutt Spam!

You can't defend yourselves you have to get yet another tribe to help you!

Come on you do you really need .ExC to support?:icon_surprised:

A few of our guys have friends in .ExC and if you looked at the geography in some places its quicker to get them to support than ask for SPAM, who holds most of its troops 24-48 hours away in some places, for support. When you take 100 or so villages in just a few days and you have most of your defence stacking a front that is now obsolete, its a little difficult stacking a completely new front. This is not a problem and is something we should rectify in the next 24 hours or so when the next stacking wave starts to come in.

Bernards still butthurt that he has absolutely zero influence in SPAM, which automatically makes our tribe a nogo zone for Calm. This guy wanted SPAM to gangbang SLAP and 7SF with SmexC and whined and groveled to SPAM until I just told him to shut up and never talk to us again.

Last edited by a moderator: