Mass deportation of the smexicans.

DeletedUser

wow, now being gangbanged against four tribes and we've still managed to turn things around vs 7SF huh?

Side 1:
Tribes: SmexC
Side 2:
Tribes: 7SF

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 64
Side 2: 48
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 564,405
Side 2: 431,309
Difference: 133,096

chart

DeletedUser95011

Unfortunately the reports of them attacking us were in the SLAP/PHNX forum. But I could care less if you admit it or not. You're still losing. :icon_wink:

attacks? what about the support or you just bsing?
and we're losing against 7sf? dam never noticed,

so the stats they must be lies?

ZK beat me to the stats, :icon_sad:

you come out with such crap and then quickly change the subject when someone asks for proof, :lol:

DeletedUser

You mean just like the fact that when it was just SLAP/PHNX vs SmexC you were getting help from almost every top 5 tribes in your respective K's. Bashers, and PA's, etc....

I know it's just SO unfair though when you're already losing huh? :icon_cry:

I'd like to see proof, the only time you guys have ever had proof that we were supported was when berny was stacking someone as a personal favour what part of this dont you understand?

DeletedUser

A few of our guys have friends in .ExC and if you looked at the geography in some places its quicker to get them to support than ask for SPAM, who holds most of its troops 24-48 hours away in some places, for support. When you take 100 or so villages in just a few days and you have most of your defence stacking a front that is now obsolete, its a little difficult stacking a completely new front. This is not a problem and is something we should rectify in the next 24 hours or so when the next stacking wave starts to come in.

What do i keep getting told on these forums? stop making excuses it's the facts that count <3

DeletedUser

What do i keep getting told on these forums? stop making excuses it's the facts that count <3

Exactly,Poor excuses nemesis!

It doesn't change the fact that you need the help of another tribe to fight a border that by your over sized ego,have written it off as won.

mmm,doesn't seem like the actions of a winning tribe to me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow, now being gangbanged against four tribes and we've still managed to turn things around vs 7SF huh?
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: SmexC
Side 2:
Tribes: 7SF

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 64
Side 2: 48
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 564,405
Side 2: 431,309
Difference: 133,096

chart
[/spoil]

attacks? what about the support or you just bsing?
and we're losing against 7sf? dam never noticed,

so the stats they must be lies?

ZK beat me to the stats, :icon_sad:

you come out with such crap and then quickly change the subject when someone asks for proof, :lol:

Awwww, sadly for you guys this war is longer then just a week huh? :lol:

DeletedUser104220

Oh btw, to the pr0 SPAM. I guess you need to add .ExC to your gangbang list seeing as we've capped SPAM villages with incoming support from them? I mean really, you call us noobs yet you're having to call in other tribes to help stack your front? When i said you were cowards i didn't really know how far that statement would go...

Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 The Sleeping Forest. 196 157 24.731.467 36.556.726
2 Smexual chocolate 170 306 29.598.494 38.906.508
3 SPAM 110 13 5.985.674 3.414.533

Wow... 13 rcaps. I am very impressed!

DeletedUser

Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 The Sleeping Forest. 196 157 24.731.467 36.556.726
2 Smexual chocolate 170 306 29.598.494 38.906.508
3 SPAM 110 13 5.985.674 3.414.533

Wow... 13 rcaps. I am very impressed!

It is easy to judge when 7SF has never been on the other side of a change in events against them on this scale.

DeletedUser

My point was we are turning the war around, just like we did to PHNX.

Aren't you people just super giddy right after you land a 22 conquer OP. :lol::lol:

Name: Smexual chocolate
Villages: 4,117
Most Villages: 4,113 15th May 2012

Turning around the war yet it has taken you 8 days to climb out of that hole. :lol:

DeletedUser

Aren't you people just super giddy right after you land a 22 conquer OP. :lol::lol:

Turning around the war yet it has taken you 8 days to climb out of that hole. :lol:

And? there is nothing wrong with a turn around... i am failing to see your point. Do you expect us just to give up or something?

DeletedUser95011

Name: The Sleeping Forest.
Villages: 5,824
Most Villages: 6,029

:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

And? there is nothing wrong with a turn around... i am failing to see your point. Do you expect us just to give up or something?

Guess YOU'RE failing to see that 7SF + SPAM launching on you, takes you a week+ to recoop. YOu launching an OP on us, takes us about a couple hours to recoop from. You feel free to do the math. Nonetheless, you're out of troops now after 22 caps. :lol::lol:

Name: The Sleeping Forest.
Villages: 5,824
Most Villages: 6,029

:icon_redface:
WOOO was waiting for that. See... the thing is, you're losing villages to internals or to enemies. We lost villages when Tel, Hriggs, and Ashoka left. However, they're still technically a part of us, you can just say we're having a family argument. (y) Nonetheless they're still fighting you and support us.
SO add their 416... Makes 6240. Was a valiant effort though. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104220

It is easy to judge when 7SF has never been on the other side of a change in events against them on this scale.

I dunno, friend. We got a few Calm and Valour people hitting us while warring with you too.

But in any case, you should never be too confident during war - not even if you feel like you are winning. Always be prepared for the unexpected. :)

DeletedUser

Guess YOU'RE failing to see that 7SF + SPAM launching on you, takes you a week+ to recoop. YOu launching an OP on us, takes us about a couple hours to recoop from. You feel free to do the math. Nonetheless, you're out of troops now after 22 caps. :lol::lol:

no we're not...

DeletedUser

Hmm... worst comeback yet on the externals. :S

It wasn't intended as a comeback. i was saying we're not out of troops... it was a stupid comment to make by finny anyway... it didn't need an extensive response.

DeletedUser

It wasn't intended as a comeback. i was saying we're not out of troops... it was a stupid comment to make by finny anyway... it didn't need an extensive response.

If you saw all the reports of the nobles and offense Xharris is killing at home in your villages, you'd revise that statement. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I will Falllll for youuuuuuuuuuu and i will fallll for youuuuuuuuu, if i fall for youuuuu, would you fall too?

You and iiiiiii, learning to speakkkkk, with kisses on the cheeks, you and iiiiiii, we're lifting it over the edge! and i will fall for you =)