~*~ HugFest ~*~

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure this is a morale world. Bigger tribes using smaller tribes happens on these kind of worlds. Should it be frowned upon? Nope; it shows use of intelligence.

DeletedUser

sophisticated skill said:
Ghost is a bit of a talker. he spams the panic skype chats dont you ghost :D

My ma, my ma, my ma, my mamm, my mamma once said, my mama once said, said, said, said that, that, that, thaaaaat talk is cheap. Got, got, gotta bring out the buh buh buh buh big bucks for m-m-m-m-me to act.

DeletedUser

What does he mean that co-playing is shameful? Shahyd / Wicked Reason has been looking for a co-player himself and bitching that his last one (and sitters that always handle his account) wasn't doing a good job. Does that mean he is ashamed of himself that, even with a co-player, I still have almost the same number of villages as their top 3 players combined from K62 (including him) (their 'home' continent)?

DeletedUser

I think this guy just needs a new hobby. If all he can do is sit on a game and complain about how the game is being played, why does he even play the game anymore? Pick up Call of Duty or something dude, no one really cares. You don't like it? Tough. A lot of people deal with stuff they don't like, so you can learn to do it too!

DeletedUser

Pandastrike was ex-duke of Dxe :)

And Panic! was not asking for help to TooFat. Wicked was(I left :D) hitting us every day, and a player has a PA in Panic!, so we decided to hit you :)
You may say that everybody is hitting you. Only you. But that is because when you just formed you nobled...like...what? 20 vills? off Dxe and TooFat. So please don't say " EVERYBODY NOBLE US WE WEAK NOT TOP 20 PANIC ORG HUGFEST!!!!". You started attacking first.

DeletedUser95184

we attacked the other, he quit :icon_idea:

Incorrect, it is called merging as the Alzheimers account was solo played :icon_rolleyes:

cuz they are k's away? :lol:

seriously? this is the intellect of w62?

:icon_rolleyes:

Oh the irony...

Exactly, they're K's away, So why are you so bothered about a single Org. player coordinating against you and making out like it is the whole of org. doing it?

Further more you're sorely mistaken if you think Org.'s diplomacy in the southwest is in any way related to your insignificant little tribe as you never came up in any diplomatic talks between Org. & Panic or DXE, if anything you're just a snack for the locals to feed on, sheesh, I've never known food to talk so much.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Incorrect, it is called merging as the Alzheimers account was solo played :icon_rolleyes:

Oh the irony...

Exactly, they're K's away, So why are you so bothered about a single Org. player coordinating against you and making out like it is the whole of org. doing it?

Further more you're sorely mistaken if you think Org.'s diplomacy in the southwest is in any way related to your insignificant little tribe as you never came up in any diplomatic talks between Org. & Panic or DXE, if anything you're just a snack for the locals to feed on, sheesh, I've never known food to talk so much.

We've been telling him this for a while. There are maybe 3-5 members of Panic that have attacked WickeD (that I know of total), and one member of Org attacking them. For the most part, it's at different times. I am aware of it and we have talked ABOUT Wicked and even discussed funny ways to mess with you, but not actually planned or coordinated anything serious. It's so easy free-winging it that it's been unnecessary because they are choking on half-ass attacks and defense as it is.

Seriously. I believe if Panic! or Org launched attacks or even fakes on Wicked with even a portion of member participation, at once, they would jump ship and bail. I know of the players I have talked to they are there for lack of options (not wanting to join DxE or TooFat, and not being able to join Panic). He disputes it, but the only reason I haven't shown a few messages is out of respect for those who sent them to me (as I don't have their permission).

Lady Mihaela Targaryen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
:icon_eek: When did co-play become a shameful act? :icon_confused: I leave the game for a year and come back to find out that the same thing that has been happening in the three years I played before is now considered shameful?! :icon_rolleyes:
:

is not shameful but is not good either

yeah is true on the net and uk servers the only way to win a world is thru co-playing and massive invest in P.P.
is the personal choices of every one what they do ,if a tribe full of co-played accounts wins the world then all 100 or so players that play those accounts needs to e congratulated not just the bearers of the name of those accounts ,i and others like me prefer that if we win a world,to be congratulated in a personal way ,not to multiple players

in a co-played account ,they share the spoils ,in a single player only that player is rewarded
Once this game was a free browser game who could be won by players knowleadgeable in strategies games

Now these huge multi-million point accounts become a burden to their creators,they have trapped themselves into a full-time job they are not paid for,on the contrary,the players actually pay (premium) to do this job!

lastly a msg for shahyd:

Tribal Wars is a WAR game. It is a game where only the strong, cunning and ruthless teams dominate, thus...
if u are a nub you could just leave and let the others play their game

Last edited:

Deleted User - 4669627

is not shameful but is not good either

yeah is true on the net and uk servers the only way to win a world is thru co-playing and massive invest in P.P.
is the personal choices of every one what they do ,if a tribe full of co-played accounts wins the world then all 100 or so players that play those accounts needs to e congratulated not just the bearers of the name of those accounts ,i and others like me prefer that if we win a world,to be congratulated in a personal way ,not to multiple players

in a co-played account ,they share the spoils ,in a single player only that player is rewarded
Once this game was a free browser game who could be won by players knowleadgeable in strategies games

Now these huge multi-million point accounts become a burden to their creators,they have trapped themselves into a full-time job they are not paid for,on the contrary,the players actually pay (premium) to do this job!
+1 and thank you for contributing the most sensible post to this thread

Tribal Wars is a WAR game. It is a game where only the strong, cunning and ruthless teams dominate, thus...
if u are a nub you could just leave and let the others play their game
we have never met and i am only known in the worlds i have played

i play TW, not just to dominate, but to do it with panache
further, i play to be a hero, which is why my mates love me so much :icon_redface:
further, i play to dominate as a hero would, without resorting to such tactics that might reflect poorly upon my character, especially since my character is worth more than my inestimable skillz

we never met, you do not know me, you did say "if", so i take no offense

only the strong and the cunning dominate, true
idk about ruthless, i am not sure anything "low" is necessary, unless of course the players resorting to ugliness simply lack the faith that they can do it in an honorable/respectable fashion

@ everybody else, i will reply when i can be arsed :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Why yes, shahyd is a HERO :p
*waits for Sam to post a flame at shahyd*

Social Disorder

Shahyd likes us <3

Anyways, you are just an attention whore, constantly being stresses because you are losing on tribal wars. Take a loss, move to world 63 and stop annoying us. It's not like you are going to win or get any other tribe to fight "us"

DeletedUser

Sooo, I don't know which tribe is a premade and which isn't but thats not the point I am going to make.

The point I am going to make is that, WHATEVER tactic they use so long as its legal and its working, its smart. If they gang bang and take out an entire cluster really quick, I would say thats excellent. Also, the skill of the opponent is not the main point, the point is to take out the enemy as fast as possible, and also grow and become powerful.

Many reasons behind such dastardly tactics is that, its very competitive at the top level and that if they decide to give a fair fight to everyone around them then their competition would get much stronger and they would end up losing.

Also,
Gang bang = Co-ordinated Attacks (Not an easy task unless you're with like minded players or of good experience or under a good leader)
Hugging = None of the top like to hug but sometimes its necessary (whatever the reasons may be)
Multiple players per account = Co-players, its ALOT of effort and luck to get a good player and is also the cause the account becoming strong and also dying out. BUT its not a crime, its just playing smart
Betrayal = Sometimes you get bored and back-stab everyone but then this is a ridiculously cheap tactic but then again when there is politics (which this game is awesome for!) betrayal is going to be common. Julius and Brutus anyone??
Cheating = As for this, just pass a ticket. You should be happy that your enemy cheated and you found out, no easier way to win than this. :)

Deleted User - 4669627

Shahyd likes us <3

Anyways, you are just an attention whore, constantly being stresses because you are losing on tribal wars. Take a loss, move to world 63 and stop annoying us. It's not like you are going to win or get any other tribe to fight "us"

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 13 (9 members and 4 guests)

:icon_redface:

attention whore, i get that

but where do you get that i am losing in ANY way imaginable?

excuses, the merge began after we hit him, not before

also, you are then back to having 2 players, not 1 as you claim, you just have both on same account

If all he can do is sit on a game and complain about how the game is being played, why does he even play the game anymore?
because i have inspired a number of people to play honorably, enough to form a top premade that can win without resorting to your petty tactics

a lot of folks are disgusted by huggers and gang-bangers, cheaters, traitors, not just me

the ones who detest them like i do, they love me :icon_redface:

I still have almost the same number of villages as their top 3 players combined from K62 (including him) (their 'home' continent)?
lol

you also started before every single one of them :icon_rolleyes:

2012-05-13 Ghosteh 56,588 pts 10 villages 177,937 od

^^ 39th day posted to twstats history

2012-05-31 Wicked Reason +73,900 pts 12 villages 367,224 od

^^ my 39th day posted

even though this nub keeps calling me a joke, i admit he is a good player, have done so repeatedly
this is because i am secure in who i am, him being a good player does not detract from me being a good player
nor does it take anything from me
in fact, it gives me integrity

he calls me a joke because despite his posting that he is a good player, he apparently is insecure about himself and therefore unable to be honest in regards to others

he still denies the tribal coordination when i have the dukes of both tribes confirming it :lol:

WHATEVER tactic they use so long as its legal and its working, its smart.
smart yes, impressive, no
some tactics are less impressive than others

many reasons behind such dastardly tactics is that, its very competitive at the top level and that if they decide to give a fair fight to everyone around them then their competition would get much stronger and they would end up losing
some tactics are less impressive than others, the reasoning you offer is exactly the very first thing i posted in this thread...

Because they are competing against other pre-mades, they (more often than not) resort to any means necessary in order to win, against even the least matched opponents.

Deleted User - 4669627

Didn't you post a lot of this same BS
what is bs mate? the part about atw mailing the dukes of dxe and toofat to coordinate with their tribes? the mail from dukes of both tribes confirming it? what specifically is bs?

I don't need to say anything. Here's you saying it for me (thanks KnifePartyEdged for passing this beautiful quote along)

Some more from that same conversation. Is this referring to you trying to hug TooFat and DxE and... le shock... gangbang Panic!
seriously???

:icon_eek:

so many things wrong with your take on this

first let's post the entire mail if we are going to post any of it...

[spoil]
Wicked Reason on 29.05. at 10:40
Welcome to the The WickeD Weight Loss Programme.

Our goal is to help YOU lose it ALL!

As you can see, this is not just another fad diet that doesn't work, we are experts in the field of weight reduction...

Side 1:
Tribes: WickeD
Side 2:
Tribes: TooFat

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8
As long as we see the TooFat tribal tag, TooFat will be our primary target. If there are multiple targets possible for us, we will always choose TooFat above the rest.

We simply will not rest till there is not a single person left who is TooFat.
It's time to get healthy!

Your new duke was advised to find another tribe for you mates to join, but he refused to do what is in your best interest and instead chose to make you our favorite targets.

My advice to you all is very simple, leave TooFat NOW !!!!!!!!!!

Cheers :)

KnifePartyFaced on 29.05. at 10:50
Im a duke and I can make toofat very skinny

Wicked Reason on 29.05. at 10:53
any of our mates attacking you?

KnifePartyFaced on 29.05. at 10:55
None yet.

Wicked Reason on 29.05. at 10:59
i just checked you on the map, tbh, you have no worries from us, at least not anytime soon

i might offer you an invite, but again, in all honesty, ghosteh would be on you like white on rice and there is nothing we could do to stop him

your best bet is probably to join VAN for now, i think ghosteh will not attack them

KnifePartyFaced on 29.05. at 11:01
Keep the code of silence and only communicate with me?
Give me your word only my words are to your eyes and ears.

Wicked Reason on 29.05. at 11:07
no worries there mate, i have a single spy left in toofat currently, but i think he is quitting, he joined w63 and is focusing there now

i have no plans for future spies, there is no longer a point, the op against alan would never have worked even if we did not know of it

KnifePartyFaced on 29.05. at 11:09
This is true.
All right then. I was suggesting a disband in exchange for you to stack my villages.

KnifePartyFaced on 29.05. at 11:10
Thats a tad better than a spy :D allowing immediate victory.

Wicked Reason on 29.05. at 11:13
at best, if we agreed, we could stack only a single village of yours, i would suggest the one with nobles and off so you can recap from it if you would need to

really, i think your best bet is with VAN though, if they will invite you, i think ghosteh will be no threat to you for as long as WickeD remains

KnifePartyFaced on 29.05. at 11:15
Ill just sit tight and wait and see whats going on in toofat. Obviously you won the war mate :D I tried :/

Wicked Reason on 29.05. at 11:18
keep in touch :)

KnifePartyFaced on 29.05. at 11:19
You see me pop in your forums as wicked makes their way past ghosteh's gap protecting me from brawlu and alan. :D Ill have 40k by that time and ready to take on predators :D

Wicked Reason on 29.05. at 11:23
:p

maybe we can offer better def in the future, but is still early to stack multiple villages

KnifePartyFaced on 29.05. at 11:24
Its understandable. Ill ride out toofat's sure defeat probably have my time in vans maybe join vision who knows :D theres still going to be a northern chunk of toofat thats gonna be trouble for you guys :D right in my area

Wicked Reason on 29.05. at 11:28
maybe what is best is to regroup with just that northern chunk

we like vis right now, but they just merged and need to lose a lot of weight themselves and they are not off limits for panic!

KnifePartyFaced on 29.05. at 11:31
You should noble train our two annoying dukes -_- cease war. let us merge with you take our top 10 players. and leave toofat as a whole identified to slaughter at the choosing....

Wicked Reason on 29.05. at 11:38
my spy suggested we noble domo and trinitarii, but it was more convenient to take out others and we thought if we took out enough players in a short enough time, maybe domo and trinitarii would find themselves alone after everybody else has left

they have a short time left ;)

as for merging, that is to discuss with cdub28, our duke

Wicked Reason on 29.05. at 11:38
maybe domo is suiciding

Attacker: Domo Bobo 999
Origin: 002-Austria (316|628) K63

Quantity: 0 0 2440 0 0 630 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 2440 0 0 630 0 0 0 0 0 0

KnifePartyFaced on 29.05. at 11:40
Run it by him for me.(the merge)
Domo thought he had a defenseless village he was attacking... facepalm*

Wicked Reason on 29.05. at 11:42
lol, i will talk to cdub, might take some time for a reply, he is very busy whenever he checks in

KnifePartyFaced on 29.05. at 11:43
:/ I figured as much. Well Im curious. How will you do with/against panic? :D

Wicked Reason on 29.05. at 11:49
i am curious 2 :p

certainly our chances would have been better if tim and monstar had a little more sense and loyalty to their mates and a little less pride and desire to be king of something

KnifePartyFaced on 29.05. at 11:50
Lmao well panic! is kinda walking over everybody right now. I see them rank #1 in a few months

Wicked Reason on 29.05. at 11:58
it will likely take a gangbang to stop them, but there is no tribe more deserving of a good old fashioned gangbang

KnifePartyFaced on 29.05. at 12:05
im growing peacefully inside ghosteh's protective circle :D

Wicked Reason on 29.05. at 12:33
glad we could be of service to you by drawing all his attention and making him hug everybody who is not us lol

KnifePartyFaced on 29.05. at 12:52
haha nahhh ghosteh is actually my PA :D
and

KnifePartyFaced on 30.05. at 13:16
Im the only active duke left. Mate call off the war and let me run the leftovers of this tribe. Or at least just end the war with us:/ im gonna change the name and all.

Im trying to stick with the ship and turn it around.

But if your dead set on toofat's demisal from my previous idiot dukes (excluding timothy of course) I understand.

Just let me know.

Congrats mate you won.
Now can you let me run this tribe or you and me gonna be best friends?
:D

Wicked Reason on 30.05. at 15:04
I will discuss it with our duke.

KnifePartyFaced on 30.05. at 15:09
Thanks Also the previous dukes have been dismissed and I believe soon to be nobeled. I saw what you did btw :D you wicked guys are slick. NAP'ing with tainted so we can join over :D hehe and ya man.

Wicked Reason on 30.05. at 15:21
i expect the issue to be, as it has been in the past, who your tribe works with

i am very soon going to publicly post the case for HugFest :p

i tried to do it last night but twstats was down and i need to pull some info from there
now it is up and i have the whole post drafted, just need to plug in the twstats info and voila lol

anyway, you will see where timothypwn posted a mail from againstthewall in the forum you share with dxe
i think you know which mail i mean, the one where your tribe first begin working for panic!

you will also see a mail from pandastrike claiming that your tribe worked with panic! against wicked

ofc dxe is your oldest ally, but that is not acceptable, cuz they 2 are working against us, in coordination with panic! and org. just like toofat, except they actually have a shared forum with org.
if our duke agrees, we will have a spy in your tribe to confirm that your tribe is not working with any of these tribes...

1. panic!
2. org.
3. dxe
4. van

that was the point of toofat disbanding, so they stop working with the tribes working against us

KnifePartyFaced on 30.05. at 16:01
Toofat never had any relationship with van or ORg I can guarantee that.
We never had a relationship with Panic! either I just have a friendship with ghosteh that is all.

DxE left us alone in the war and are no longer our allies

KnifePartyFaced on 30.05. at 16:04
Nobody in my tribe that I know of has ties with panic!

Wicked Reason on 30.05. at 16:09
i have no evidence of toofat and van working together

i have evidence of toofat mates working with org mates, but not on a tribal level, that is fine, everybody has PA's

panic...

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z393/anthills1/toofat-1.jpg

and

dic101 on 23.05. at 20:32
i could use a little support if you can spare

if you can get support to [village]302|646[/village] before:

Anex today at 23:15:39:133 2:43:50
Anex today at 23:15:39:898 2:43:50
Anex today at 23:15:39:948 2:43:50
Anex today at 23:15:39:998

that woudl be appreciated

dic101 on 23.05. at 20:33
can you help? have incoming from [player]Wicked Reason[/player]
and

Pandastrike on 15.05. at 03:56
Who says were siding with panic? We had a mutual enemy and worked together in one move to take them out. Threatening us isn't helping your cause.

Pandastrike on 15.05. at 04:04
We have not helped them out past WickeD.
denying the indisputable fact that toofat, on a tribal level, was trying to work with panic! is absurd

further it makes it difficult to believe that in the future toofat will not be trying to work with panic! on a tribal level

Wicked Reason on 30.05. at 16:12
you having a pa with ghosteh is 1 thing, but if our spy reports that you are trying to get the tribe to work with panic as timothy and panda did, that is something else

Wicked Reason on 30.05. at 16:13
if it were not for that relationship, there might not have been a conflict between us

KnifePartyFaced on 30.05. at 16:18
Ok here we go. Breaking this down nice and slow. in order.

#1 Im not sure what that photo means because all I see are his villages are named Panic! thats the only reference I see there. I dont even know againstthewall at all. I dont think hes in our tribe and if he was ill remove him.

#2 I dont know who Dic101 is or who he was asking to get support from so i can fully awnser that either...

#3 Panda is nobeled and long gone.
Your dealing with me.
To be honest it doesnt really matter anymore because the tribe was/is scared shitless and everyone left due to your letter. Check our points mate :/ were over pretty much unless I can bring some members back.

My relationship with panic is 0 none nada.
My relationship with ghosteh is mutual at best. He kinda took a liking to my way of talking shit to him :D

I can guarantee we have no intention of joining with any tribe anytime soon. Were fucked over backwards from spies wickeds and bs lol I gotta recooperate this tribe full of chicks

Wicked Reason on 30.05. at 16:28
againstthewall is panic!, hence why his villages are named that, so when timothy posted that mail to the toofat forums, he was trying to coordinate your tribe with panic!

dic101 is panic!, the mail was sent to the toofat mates closest to him, this was what he and other panic! mates were supposed to do if they had incoming from wicked, mail the toofat (and dxe) mates closest to them and ask for the support agreed upon between timothy and panda and panic!

but as you say, that is the past

as you point out, in the present, toofat cannot even coordinate with toofat, let alone anybody else

and the future is not yet written

regrettably our duke typically comes online about the time i set a sitter and leave for work, so i might not get a chance to talk with him till early tomorrow

i forwarded the first part of this to him so he is aware when he comes on, he might mail you himself or he might wait for a chance for him and i to discuss it first

i doubt he will agree until he and i have discussed it
i would expect no later than 6:00 server time we should have a response

KnifePartyFaced on 30.05. at 16:32
Ok thanks mate. And if that be the case Ill just leave toofat and internoble and try and get into vans maybe :/

KnifePartyFaced on 30.05. at 17:11
Im curious. What tribes around these K's would even go to war against panic! im a little behind in this world and missed the other K's expansion.

And you do a good job of having no spies... The only info I know about you is that you have a NAP with Taintedvision other than that nothing...

Wicked Reason on 30.05. at 17:19
idk what tribes in this area might fight panic, does not concern me much tbh, as long as they do not help panic

we do not hug, as you know, and the tribes that can best help us against panic are not in k62 or k63

KnifePartyFaced on 30.05. at 17:22
So... Whats to stop say three more panic! members coming into K62... Because I hear something like that is happening soon

Wicked Reason on 30.05. at 17:23
it is happening even as we speak

KnifePartyFaced on 30.05. at 17:24
Are you asking me or telling me lol?

Wicked Reason on 30.05. at 17:26
telling :p

Wicked Reason on 30.05. at 17:27
fyi

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Panic!

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 2
Difference: 2

Wicked Reason on 30.05. at 17:29
and

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: TooFat

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 1
Difference: 21

Wicked Reason on 30.05. at 17:30
we are both preparing, us and panic

KnifePartyFaced on 30.05. at 17:35
:( who lol?

KnifePartyFaced on 30.05. at 17:41
Fuck up toofat ive been kicked LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL timothy came on and saw that I kicked the previous noobs and now I was kicked... Smh

Wicked Reason on 30.05. at 17:45
lol

you were not able to kick him?

KnifePartyFaced on 30.05. at 19:13
I was... But I thought i'd leave timothy in the tribe because he's the duke and if I kicked him he'd flip and more members would leave... I see now that I should have :/ oh well :D
[/spoil]
i refused to stack your PA who was duke of toofat
i refused to invite him
i suggested what tribe was best for him and it is his best option, no lies
i refused to discuss a merge
i refused to discuss diplomacy

how exactly did i hug by trying to disband the tribe i am trying to hug? :icon_confused:

i did suggest that what is good for the goose is good for the gander, and i have admitted earlier in this same thread that i might gang-bang a larger tribe, though certainly not a smaller one, but i would probably not even gangbang the larger tribe

if anything this mail is just further indication that panic, and specifically you, are hugging TooFat, he is your PA, not mine, he was duke, not just a mate

why would you even post this???? it makes you and him look bad, and makes me out to be honest even with my enemies

I had been curious why you and BrawlU were nobling so far south into K62, and I realized... it's to get away from me.
i am nobling south???
nearly all my conquers and every single recent conquer is towards the core, north, unlike yourself
in fact all my recent nobling has been in order to get as close to panic as is possible, while you have had weeks to come down and see me

who is scurred queef?

does not look at all like...

1. we are in any kind of disarray
2. we are being killed off in any way
3. we are losing the gangbang in any way
4. we have any reason at all to be worried in any way

and i will add...

THIS

divide and conquer is NOT a cheap tactic or us being scurred, just intelligent :icon_idea:

like the letter with ghosteh's duke PA says, both sides are preparing :icon_wink:

1 is honest about what is taking place, 1 is not
1 is hugging, 1 is not
1 is gangbanging, 1 is not

those are only differences i see

:lol:

Social Disorder

1) You really think you have whole Orgs and panics attention upon your little tribe? You aren't even worth even thinking about preparing. It's one org members and ~three Panic members that are beating you like a little kid with candy.

Stop trying and accept the loss

hellochase14

i play TW, not just to dominate, but to do it with panache
further, i play to be a hero, which is why my mates love me so much :icon_redface:
further, i play to dominate as a hero would, without resorting to such tactics that might reflect poorly upon my character, especially since my character is worth more than my inestimable skillz

You mean you actually want to be a hero in a silly game?
I mean come on, get some real friends and be a hero and donate to charity or find a less fortunate little boy/girl and spend the day with them.
Who strives to be a hero in tribal wars :icon_rolleyes:

master of the rangers

You mean you actually want to be a hero in a silly game?
I mean come on, get some real friends and be a hero and donate to charity or find a less fortunate little boy/girl and spend the day with them.
Who strives to be a hero in tribal wars :icon_rolleyes:

Or join the army, you could be a real hero there :)

Tbh, this entire thread is silly :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

[spoil] what is bs mate? the part about atw mailing the dukes of dxe and toofat to coordinate with their tribes? the mail from dukes of both tribes confirming it? what specifically is bs?

seriously???

:icon_eek:

so many things wrong with your take on this

first let's post the entire mail if we are going to post any of it...

[spoil]
and

[/spoil]
i refused to stack your PA who was duke of toofat
i refused to invite him
i suggested what tribe was best for him and it is his best option, no lies
i refused to discuss a merge
i refused to discuss diplomacy

how exactly did i hug by trying to disband the tribe i am trying to hug? :icon_confused:

i did suggest that what is good for the goose is good for the gander, and i have admitted earlier in this same thread that i might gang-bang a larger tribe, though certainly not a smaller one, but i would probably not even gangbang the larger tribe

if anything this mail is just further indication that panic, and specifically you, are hugging TooFat, he is your PA, not mine, he was duke, not just a mate

why would you even post this???? it makes you and him look bad, and makes me out to be honest even with my enemies

i am nobling south???
nearly all my conquers and every single recent conquer is towards the core, north, unlike yourself
in fact all my recent nobling has been in order to get as close to panic as is possible, while you have had weeks to come down and see me

who is scurred queef?

does not look at all like...

1. we are in any kind of disarray
2. we are being killed off in any way
3. we are losing the gangbang in any way
4. we have any reason at all to be worried in any way

and i will add...

THIS

divide and conquer is NOT a cheap tactic or us being scurred, just intelligent :icon_idea:

like the letter with ghosteh's duke PA says, both sides are preparing :icon_wink:

1 is honest about what is taking place, 1 is not
1 is hugging, 1 is not
1 is gangbanging, 1 is not

those are only differences i see

:lol:[/spoil]

Dude, just take a hike... prove yourself in-game if you have the balls to do so. You're nothing but a small thorn in the backside which people would get rid of pretty soon regardless of whether you're a hero or a zero..