http://en62.tribalwars.net/public_report/2b8e910ec0172a6c02a645d5fca9f141
http://en62.tribalwars.net/public_report/00f579459bb1a57b29175cf542d80bd8
http://en62.tribalwars.net/public_report/2d7cae2b2444d16544cbd9462ef83449

[spoil]Defender: BrawlU
Destination: Ravageous (300|618) K63

Quantity: 4754 125 0 939 200 0 0 927 25 15 0 0 0
Losses: 4754 125 0 939 200 0 0 927 25 15 0 0 0

Haul: 9.964 15.308 8.104 33.376/157.715
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 4[/spoil]

--

Come on. Why are you guys getting rid of your stacks on BrawlU? Send me some OD!

DeletedUser

Shahyd is a n00b-fact
Shahyd has proven himself in-game(not w62 :p)-fact

DeletedUser

Not gonna flame any tribe here but well, shahyd some questions for you as I read something weird in all your posts (you sure post a lot btw).

1st part: your logic

-I'm curious shahyd... how do you define this word you often use ... "honourably" anway ?
-And what's a gang bang to you, an alliance between tribes who aren't even focusing on yours ?
Even if it were the case, isn't that the job of a leader of a given tribe to forsee and avoid a gang-bang (of any size) which should be avoided ?
Then why complaining about a bang-bang if you have a decent leader who obviously should have prevented that.

Or you mean you have no diplomacy at all and you'll just own this world with your tribe ? (which would be great and respectable btw). But that would be playing the wrong kind of game.

-About traitors... Calling someone a traitor is really extreme. I mean for example if some of your tribemates starts very far away and have to join another (good) tribe for survival, would you call them a traitor. I wouldn't personnaly ask them to sacrifice themselves just for the sake of staying faithfull to us, and they could save your ass at a later time as well.
There are no real traitors in a tribe well led as well. So as you and your people have encountered them (you wanna stop playing with traitors), I think you just use that word too easily and are just lacking both in the playing and leading skill.

2nd part: generally speaking:

If you have 2 factions in a war with the same strength, wouldn't that war last forever should both sides play the same "honorably" way.
Well even in this way, you wouldn't stand a chance against panic alone which has the same number of players. Care to put the blame on them for being better ?
That's where you have two possibilities, sticking to your predictable, honourable way of playing or whatever and bear the death of all your comrades (if you see the point in loosing like that, you can forget about your premade achieveing anything, in any world).

A decent leader cares about the survival of his members, and about his tribe as a whole. (You think sending 2 nukes to japan was honourable in anyway to end the WWII ? -irl analogy-). And speaking of survival, seems like yours isn't guaranteed (twstats is mah friend).

Now this world "honour" appears to be used only to qualify you and your followers. And this term is kinda more used to speak of one's death... (the bushido way, bro)
So if you care to explain your logic to me (by pm if you want) that would be nice, as turning the tables seems quite complicated.

3d part: back to this w62:

Now about stats in this world it's kinda fast from an extrenal point of view.
I scrolled down a bit of your ennoblements and not many vills taken from panic and org, the last one having a really low presence in your ground as well. But as you have witnessed it from your place they actually don't really care sending 60+ hours attack, actually making rabid fall by just dealing a blow to 3 players. Having seen that, aren't you actually worried they would take your bait (maybe it's one).
You sure eat 2fat a lot but panic and org aside 1 member, it's almost=0
On the other hand, panic is getting a liking to you.

So what are you gonna do now that you've gathered a lot of attention, in game, and even from a passer-by :icon_wink:
I only see a reaction from someone who wasn't able to prevent this kind of situation. And it tells a lot about what you can possibly achieve, here, or in future worlds.

Seriously, bringing down so many players with you is absolutely not honourable.

Btw, this thread is pointless bitchin', close it.

PS: Big up to helena, hope you come back to the .de servers

DeletedUser

I usually don't bother with the externals coz they are full of BS losing sides spew out to salvage whatever pride they have left, but the amount of lies and crap this guy has been saying has annoyed me enough.

we (org and panic) didn't ask for help from dxe and toofat, they asked help from me. In fact, i never got the stacks i asked for, and they moved in after I took the first 3 villages and took out 80% of the D of the target player.

these are the mails that started it.

timothypwn on 09.05. at 16:55
Thought you'd benefit from seeing this

Stupid fucking moron took like half my members, so I'm going to get butthurt about it and let you know so you can get the first move.

and this

[SPOIL]
DMoshe52792 on 09.05. at 16:30
AgainstTheWall,

How are you? My name is Dylan, and I am a member of DxE. I recently moved down to your area because of how clustered it was in the North. It allows me to have more space as I continue to attempt to move south-west.

Looking at the map, the new tribe WickeD, is a threat to both of us. I was wondering if you were interested in working together, as they are moving closer to both of us.

Let me know what you think.

Have a nice day,
Dylan[/SPOIL]

You were just too arrogant to believe that after taking most of their members, and top ones at that, they would go along with your plan and help you! Maybe if you don't want to get ganged up on you shouldn't piss everyone off!

You're talking about panic and org as if the tribes are looking your way. Org has 1 member in the area, from panic its mostly just ghosteh and me plus some random attacks from the small panic members in the K. you're lucky you have morale on your side, plus Org and Panic both have wars against top 6 tribes.

Deleted User - 4669627

You mean you actually want to be a hero in a silly game?
I mean come on, get some real friends and be a hero and donate to charity or find a less fortunate little boy/girl and spend the day with them.
Who strives to be a hero in tribal wars :icon_rolleyes:
i am a hero at everything i do, cuz i am a hero
i do not simply donate to charities, i have founded them
less fortunate boy/girl, i have built orphanages, schools, medical clinics and i have personally worked in all

who strives to be a hero in tw? somebody who strives to be a hero in general

Or join the army, you could be a real hero there :)
this is borderline politically extreme, if you said join al-qaida and i could be a real hero, the post would be deleted

i will report any further poltically extreme messages and hope the mods deal with it

[spoil]
notreadingthat.jpg
[/spoil]
please just delete it mate, that obviously has NO place here

[spoil]Not gonna flame any tribe here but well, shahyd some questions for you as I read something weird in all your posts (you sure post a lot btw).

-I'm curious shahyd... how do you define this word you often use ... "honourably" anway ?
-And what's a gang bang to you, an alliance between tribes who aren't even focusing on yours ?
Even if it were the case, isn't that the job of a leader of a given tribe to forsee and avoid a gang-bang (of any size) which should be avoided ?
Then why complaining about a bang-bang if you have a decent leader who obviously should have prevented that.

Or you mean you have no diplomacy at all and you'll just own this world with your tribe ? (which would be great and respectable btw). But that would be playing the wrong kind of game.

-About traitors... Calling someone a traitor is really extreme. I mean for example if some of your tribemates starts very far away and have to join another (good) tribe for survival, would you call them a traitor. I wouldn't personnaly ask them to sacrifice themselves just for the sake of staying faithfull to us, and they could save your ass at a later time as well.
There are no real traitors in a tribe well led as well. So as you and your people have encountered them (you wanna stop playing with traitors), I think you just use that word too easily and are just lacking both in the playing and leading skill.

If you have 2 factions in a war with the same strength, wouldn't that war last forever should both sides play the same "honorably" way.
Well even in this way, you wouldn't stand a chance against panic alone which has the same number of players. Care to put the blame on them for being better ?
That's where you have two possibilities, sticking to your predictable, honourable way of playing or whatever and bear the death of all your comrades (if you see the point in loosing like that, you can forget about your premade achieveing anything, in any world).

A decent leader cares about the survival of his members, and about his tribe as a whole. (You think sending 2 nukes to japan was honourable in anyway to end the WWII ? -irl analogy-). And speaking of survival, seems like yours isn't guaranteed (twstats is mah friend).

Now this world "honour" appears to be used only to qualify you and your followers. And this term is kinda more used to speak of one's death... (the bushido way, bro)
So if you care to explain your logic to me (by pm if you want) that would be nice, as turning the tables seems quite complicated.

I scrolled down a bit of your ennoblements and not many vills taken from panic and org, the last one having a really low presence in your ground as well. But as you have witnessed it from your place they actually don't really care sending 60+ hours attack, actually making rabid fall by just dealing a blow to 3 players. Having seen that, aren't you actually worried they would take your bait (maybe it's one).

So what are you gonna do now that you've gathered a lot of attention, in game, and even from a passer-by :icon_wink:
I only see a reaction from someone who wasn't able to prevent this kind of situation. And it tells a lot about what you can possibly achieve, here, or in future worlds.

PS: Big up to helena, hope you come back to the .de servers[/spoil]
respect for posting something worth posting, i will reply when i have the time it deserves

I usually don't bother with the externals coz they are full of BS losing sides spew out to salvage whatever pride they have left, but the amount of lies and crap this guy has been saying has annoyed me enough.

we (org and panic) didn't ask for help from dxe and toofat, they asked help from me. In fact, i never got the stacks i asked for, and they moved in after I took the first 3 villages and took out 80% of the D of the target player.

these are the mails that started it.

timothypwn on 09.05. at 16:55
Thought you'd benefit from seeing this

Stupid fucking moron took like half my members, so I'm going to get butthurt about it and let you know so you can get the first move.

and this

[SPOIL]
DMoshe52792 on 09.05. at 16:30
AgainstTheWall,

How are you? My name is Dylan, and I am a member of DxE. I recently moved down to your area because of how clustered it was in the North. It allows me to have more space as I continue to attempt to move south-west.

Looking at the map, the new tribe WickeD, is a threat to both of us. I was wondering if you were interested in working together, as they are moving closer to both of us.

Let me know what you think.

Have a nice day,
Dylan[/SPOIL]

You were just too arrogant to believe that after taking most of their members, and top ones at that, they would go along with your plan and help you! Maybe if you don't want to get ganged up on you shouldn't piss everyone off!

You're talking about panic and org as if the tribes are looking your way. Org has 1 member in the area, from panic its mostly just ghosteh and me plus some random attacks from the small panic members in the K. you're lucky you have morale on your side, plus Org and Panic both have wars against top 6 tribes.

lmao, they mailed you instead of you mailing them, my apologies, how does that matter at all? you did not refuse them.

:icon_rolleyes:

then you try to blame me for pointing out that your choice of mates (the people you are working with) sucks, even though you agree??

you keep talking about 1 or 2 org mates and a handful of panic

yes it is that, i have never said it was not

but it was also the collection of you trying to work with toofat and dxe

150+ mates in an area the size of a single k

you keep trying to deny that, despite agreeing that the mails and attempts to coordinate were real???

if they suck so bad, eat them and stop hugging them?

:icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not gonna flame any tribe here but well, shahyd some questions for you as I read something weird in all your posts (you sure post a lot btw).

PS: Big up to helena, hope you come back to the .de servers

lulz haven't seen ya on .net for a while <3 ( like a huuuge while). How is it going there, still kicking asses ?
If ya're looking for the harkanos/helena/zorg, he's actually not playing, either .net or other servers for all I know (no time, work, pointless things :[ ).
No .de invasion planned :icon_eek: ?

Edit: sending you the new contacts links by PM they both have, but anyway, don't get your hopes up. Working, both of them, once in a while

DeletedUser

I give up with you shahyd. Anyone that believes co playing is shameful is dumb, anyone that says just ebcause you coordinate with a tribe their is diplomacy is dumb, anyone that says Panic! doesn't and has never had morale problems against wicked is also dumb.

You're the most pittyful and naive person i think I've met in my 4 years of playing tw. I hope ghosteh rims you, just so you gtfo the forums and stop spreading your crap everywhere.

DeletedUser

i am a hero at everything i do, cuz i am a hero
i do not simply donate to charities, i have founded them
less fortunate boy/girl, i have built orphanages, schools, medical clinics and i have personally worked in all

who strives to be a hero in tw? somebody who strives to be a hero in general

this is borderline politically extreme, if you said join al-qaida and i could be a real hero, the post would be deleted

i will report any further poltically extreme messages and hope the mods deal with it

please just delete it mate, that obviously has NO place here

respect for posting something worth posting, i will reply when i have the time it deserves

lmao, they mailed you instead of you mailing them, my apologies, how does that matter at all? you did not refuse them.

:icon_rolleyes:

then you try to blame me for pointing out that your choice of mates (the people you are working with) sucks, even though you agree??

you keep talking about 1 or 2 org mates and a handful or panic

yes it is that, i have never said it was not

but it was also the collection of you trying to work with toofat and dxe

150+ mates in an area the size of a single k

if they suck so bad, eat them and stop hugging them?

:icon_confused:

Why would I eat them, they don't annoy me, your tribe does. And where the heck do I blame you for pointing out that my choice of mates suck? And where do I say that they do? 150? why, you got 150 players attacking you? I highly doubt that. the collection of us trying to work with toofat and dxe, hey hypocrite, weren't you the one planning it before?

[SPOIL]Wicked Reason on 07.05. at 19:47
DON slask;pjb60;ddf0791;Smoketragatu;xseen;Phar Calden Ixen;duke of lazy;borntobebad;Road Hog;Celestial Assasin;RazorBg1953;hussein07;alan1991;von66;brawlu;la joker;M3dic8;cdub28;zack1423;steven10172;timothypwn;ANGELS OF DARKNESS;Voldrak;Hunter Gathers;Raphael001;onamish;Zaltrix

I have recently been in talks with a number of players from a number of tribes. In some cases, like TooFat, I have spoke directly with the leadership...

[5/6/2012 1:56 PM] al haji rasul al masiha:

the reality is that the only way these players will come together is on neutral ground
there needs to be a new tribe
one with no history

[5/6/2012 2:09:27 PM] Timothypwn:

Yeah, I don't mind giving the better people from my tribe the oppertunity to join a better tribe of elite players

Basically, there is agreement in the Southwest that there is no tribe that can stand against Panic!
It is agreed that there could be, but all the players who would need to be working together are spread amongst different tribes.

You are receiving this mail because...

1. You are one of the above players
2. The tribe is being formed

The tribe will probably start tomorrow, but here you can see what it is looking like so far...

dark blue = recruit
light blue = mailed but not confirmed
all other colors = you, the TooFat players who are receiving this mail
(or Zaltrix)

You can see you are all in 1 area, Northeast K63. We are mailing potential recruits by zone. Due North is Org. and we will not recruit there. Northeast is DxE and they will be the next zone we mail, early tomorrow.

Their duke is not yet working with us, like Timothy, but we have a few of their key players already confirmed.
I would like the map to be as dark blue as possible when I mail the next batch of DxE.

Therefore, I hope to hear back from you as soon as possible.

I will answer replies to this mail early tomorrow before I mail the next batch.
You are welcome to mail the players on that map, you are welcome to mail Timothypwn, you can see he is a recipient.

I look forward to speaking with each of you. You can see that not many players in any area are receiving this mail, respect.

- Shahyd[/SPOIL]

Why would I attack them? It's your tribe that was plotting against us. they chose us instead of you and now your sourgraping? really pathetic logic you've got. In case you don't know, it is Mirage we are at war with, why would I attack tribes that don't piss me off? The only reason I attacked a non mirage tribe is because you are arrogant and cocky and too full of yourself. This is my last piece on this, as i think its clear to most judging by the comments that you are speaking nonsense. Oh if you don't like pacts and alliances better play chess or something. there will always be pacts and alliances in wars, whether you like it or not. study your history, you will know.

Deleted User - 4669627

Anyone that believes co playing is shameful is dumb, anyone that says just ebcause you coordinate with a tribe their is diplomacy is dumb, anyone that says Panic! doesn't and has never had morale problems against wicked is also dumb.

pathetic

1. i did not say co-playing was dumb, as your mate pointed out, i posted publicly for a co-player, the only thing he got wrong is that michael lieu was a good co for the week or so he was on the account

in fact, i went on to clarify the statement, which you ignored or are pretending you did not read

2. i did not say that coordinating with a tribe or having diplomacy was dumb, not even shameful
i said it could become shameful and does when it is 150+ nubs in an area the size of a single k
i said the less diplomacy you have or try to have, the more impressive
^^obvious
if you have relations with a dozen tribes, that is not cool and you know it :p

3. you claimed morale was an issue against most of our mates

for most of our mates, morale is no issue at all for you, nor has it been an issue for any target you have hit that i am aware of
(maybe it became a factor when you took the last couple of villages from DON, but it certainly was no factor at the start)

[spoil]these are your mates in the area (though you have new folks moving in)...

Smexy Returns

AgainstTheWall

for smexy morale could now be an issue due to the recent recruitment ghosteh mentioned, so what if our morale bashers are actually members of the tribe :icon_redface:

for againstthewall, morale could be an issue for most of our mates now :icon_redface:

Average points: 48.519
morale becomes 97% if points are less than 25% of attacker's?

Ghosteh

Nightwalkers

xseen

duke of lazy

borntobebad

dic101

for 75% of your mates most of our mates present no morale issue whatsoever, maybe 10% loss for ghosteh[/spoil]
i never said any of what you claim and what i did say was true

DeletedUser

I appreciate that but...
Time it deserves ? Bleh don't mind that as most were rethorical questions, and some common knowledge.
It's all cool, actualy finally managed to got what I wanted thanks to 7 :icon_twisted:

Peace, good luck for your tribe and yourself :icon_wink: and I just hope you don't sacrifice your tribe for your flawed logic.

DeletedUser106289

I just think everyone needs to stop entertaining each other on the forum. Everyone thinks they have a point, but who cares what either side has to say really. Its tiresome seeing the same things and no one opinion is changing. I say we just all step back from the forum and come back when some stats actually come out. I know you guys fingers hurting arguing over the same thing. Lets take the chill pill and get back to building troops.

DeletedUser

I just think everyone needs to stop entertaining each other on the forum. Everyone thinks they have a point, but who cares what either side has to say really. Its tiresome seeing the same things and no one opinion is changing. I say we just all step back from the forum and come back when some stats actually come out. I know you guys fingers hurting arguing over the same thing. Lets take the chill pill and get back to building troops.

I'd agree with this. It's all in fun, as that what this game is meant to be, but sometimes people tend to go a little overboard.

Asylum Escapee

thats what the forum is for, Im willing to bet most posters care nearly as much as you think they do. Its all for fun (mostly)

DeletedUser

Cant be arsed reading this thread or any of the others that you have made about hugging and what not..... But Wasn't it only a few weeks ago that you was crying also about org and rabbid hugging?

DeletedUser

Cant be arsed reading this thread or any of the others that you have made about hugging and what not..... But Wasn't it only a few weeks ago that you was crying also about org and rabbid hugging?

Apparntly it works. I guess next war will be ORG and Panic! :icon_razz:

stonegod

Ive scanned this thread , and its all part of the game.

Ive been on W62 for 2 weeks , and I have a train coming from Agency. I could go on to complain about how Agency is only moving away from the core eating up rim players before they have a chance to grow.

But who would care ----> NO ONE

I will try to snipe the tight train , and hopefully live on , but if I don't WHO CARES

It's a war game. And what's the old saying "All is fair in love and war."

No matter how you achieve it , a win is a win.

DeletedUser

This Shahyd is completely mad..oohh gosh i am tired of this now..
Ghosteh please go and rim him man.

DeletedUser

This Shahyd is completely mad..oohh gosh i am tired of this now..
Ghosteh please go and rim him man.

Doesn't matter isn't he quiting as soon as we start to attack him? Er i mean in the next 7-10 days anyway according to what he tells poeple in game.