Dedicated to all of those with big EGO's

Psihic

Isnt an assault on a single player by multiple players from the enemy tribe in the same few hours the definition of an OP ? :icon_neutral:

icenceto

Isnt an assault on a single player by multiple players from the enemy tribe in the same few hours the definition of an OP ? :icon_neutral:

Thats what I said in a previous post but it seems that SS.GOT dont think that such thing is an OP :D lol ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

not technically called an op, an op is a set landing time, from what it sounds like from ss.got is... yes they declared, and yes they took out moonsire, but they claim it not to be an op, he was on the east side and to defend themselves better they needed him gone, so a few players took that on them to clear him, ss.got has made it clear that ankitiit was not fully stacked as he should be and neither was moonsire,

was sending all of moonsires defense south to help your players fight all these "small tribes" worth it??

you say you are winning them, great.

ss.got new that k75 was gonna get beat if they did not realize that then tough luck better luck next time but same with you guys, you have so many players that most of them dont need to send support away so they caught him off guard from past knowledge of him being mainly offense.

it was a good run for both of you guys

not over but you both seem to be slowing down

DeletedUser

Secret Double-entry Bookkeeping
Time until Secret can be transported: 7:47:43

till i can move the secret, just so you all know ;)

DeletedUser

well, i see alexwong either was gifting villages to riot! or they attacked you guys

since you dont seem to be wanting to pause the war and fight some riot! i am gonna guess they were gifted a long with big destro's villages.

and you guys seem to be having some activity issues, and to top it off themilkmancan is wreaking havoc on that west side.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

alex wong lost some villages in K43 (the K where he started before moving to K76), not sure if you've been looking at the maps recently but we dont have much of a stronghold in K43.

your going to need to justify claims like 'you have inactivity issues', out of almost 60 members i can only see 3 or 4 who might look inactive according to twstats.

and the milkmancan is 13-8, wouldn't really call that wreaking havoc, more like a minor disturbance.

And while all of this goes on we are still comfortably beating you, and fighting on other fronts as well.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

alex wong lost some villages in K43 (the K where he started before moving to K76), not sure if you've been looking at the maps recently but we dont have much of a stronghold in K43.

your going to need to justify claims like 'you have inactivity issues', out of almost 60 members i can only see 3 or 4 who might look inactive according to twstats.

and the milkmancan is 13-8, wouldn't really call that wreaking havoc, more like a minor disturbance.

And while all of this goes on we are still comfortably beating you, and fighting on other fronts as well.:icon_razz:

ohhhh boy ohhhh boy :icon_biggrin:

beating us in which K

would that be k75 or k65?

i ask cause the tribe is split up in two k's and we have been trying to tell you that we dont have much of a stronghold in k75 and were really prepared to loose more than 60% if not more of those villages to you guys

so its alright for you guys to make the excuse of not being a power hours in a specific K but not us????

a bit hypocritical dont you think?

DeletedUser

and a 13 to 8 lead over all when you are about 20x the size of A+ is pretty embarrassing,

DeletedUser

you do realise alexwong used to be in riot earlier in the world?

i havent spoken to alex about it, but i suspect he gifted the villages to riot because he had no need of them. (why would we need 8 villages about 3 K's away?)

there is a big difference between one player gifting about 8 villages continents away from his tribe, and you losing several players in one continent.

But i really don't see what you are going on about anyway, we have never denied we are taking your K75 villages, just as you have never denied you are losing them.

Whether the villages are in K65 or K75 is totally irrelevant, we are beating you, and your tribe has only nobled 5 of our villages in the last 4 days.

Keep this up and we'll be smashing you in K65 as well as K75:icon_wink:

and how's going 1-18 for embaressing:icon_redface:

alexwong

When I move over to K76, I already forgo K43 villages.

The Rioters! will testify that my K43 villages are almost/totally empty.

No complains here. In fact, I appreciate they left it untouched until recently.
That buys me an extra 3 months of gold coins.

To show my gratitude to Rioters!, my present to them...
[spoil]
Ben%26Jerry's+Turtle+Soup.JPG

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

1-18 not embarrassing at all, to point out that 900 villages against what used to be 32 and i am still left with 14 villages and out of those 5 days it took you guys so long to kill them 18 villages what ss.got did in two days, hows that for a wake up call

i expected to be gone in the first week of warring, its been a week and i still have a lot of villages left

icenceto

Ow we keep getting the same old bull sh*t from you apo and its getting boring... Try something else to win the love in the externals :D lol ;)

DeletedUser

you declared!

you managed to take out a player with hardly any troops in two days, in a war you were prepared for, congratulations.

losing 18 villages in the first week is a poor showing considering you declared, and had time to stack your villages before declaring, we were afforded no such courtesy.

But after your easy start, you have totally failed to do anything of any worth. 5 enemy conquers in 4 days (going into a 5th now) is absolutely appalling. You claim you are 'bidding your time' and 'being careful with troops', but all you are really doing is losing villages, and losing the war.

I'm just wondering what your excuses are gonna be when we actually start hitting your core, and you start leaking villages:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

on a side note, massive credit has to go to takes, who has been hitting your core (which you said wouldn't break), and is currently 14-1 (he recapped the 1 four seconds after losing it)

and unlike stec, he has actually been doing it on villages with troops in:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

either you or i need to go look up the definition of "CORE" cause i see him taking some isolated villages about 8 hours "From the CORE/SHELL".

next time bro ;)

DeletedUser

1-18 not embarrassing at all, to point out that 900 villages against what used to be 32 and i am still left with 14 villages and out of those 5 days it took you guys so long to kill them 18 villages what ss.got did in two days, hows that for a wake up call

i expected to be gone in the first week of warring, its been a week and i still have a lot of villages left

ITT thread: Apoc premumes he is the only player EGO is fighting.

High five, Apoc, even when you are losing you still manage to have some pride... or is it more of an ego? :icon_rolleyes:

icenceto

blobinator1000 to add to you point... They not even saving troops coz all I can see from all the reports in our forum and from what TrueGrave tried to do against me is that they are completely w8sting troops lol TrueGrave for example wasted nearly all of his 19 offensive villages on me and didnt manage to get anything out of it :) so I dont see them saving troops. Also their defenses are running low coz even frontline villages are starting to get low on numbers :D lol ;)

Last edited: