Dedicated to all of those with big EGO's

icenceto

ITT thread: Apoc premumes he is the only player EGO is fighting.

High five, Apoc, even when you are losing you still manage to have some pride... or is it more of an ego? :icon_rolleyes:

Pride?!? loool haha :lol::lol::lol: What pride?!?!?

either you or i need to go look up the definition of "CORE" cause i see him taking some isolated villages about 8 hours "From the CORE/SHELL".

next time bro ;)

so... by saying core do you mean the exact middle of your main cluster :D lol haha ;)

DeletedUser

i count 5 (the first 5) that you could claim were isolated villages (but still in K65)

all the rest have been taken from the edge of your core.

Either way he has still singlehandedly taken 14 villages off of your tribe in the last 4 days, while your entire tribe have only managed to take 5 villages.

Even though he only has 90 villages, and your tribe has 590.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

ITT thread: Apoc premumes he is the only player EGO is fighting.

High five, Apoc, even when you are losing you still manage to have some pride... or is it more of an ego? :icon_rolleyes:

you need to look up both definitions cause they are the same thing so essentially you just said pride, pride or ego, ego. you can choose which one you wanna use and thats the one i will be fair enough?

i think you have a stutter or lack of knowledge with meanings.

DeletedUser

CORE.

in a fortress or a stronghold you have the outer wall the inner wall, and the fortress itself,

and maybe a bulwark also.

so far you have hit the bulwark and possible gotten past it. great for you now heres a cookie

icenceto

you need to look up both definitions cause they are the same thing so essentially you just said pride, pride or ego, ego. you can choose which one you wanna use and thats the one i will be fair enough?

i think you have a stutter or lack of knowledge with meanings.

pride:feeling of pleasure from one's own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is associated

ego:A person's sense of self-esteem or self-importance

if you cant see the difference then you need to get checked or go to a special school ;)

icenceto

CORE.

in a fortress or a stronghold you have the outer wall the inner wall, and the fortress itself,

and maybe a bulwark also.

so far you have hit the bulwark and possible gotten past it. great for you now heres a cookie

Thank you... I was hungry anyway :) ;)

DeletedUser

Synonyms: arrogance, conceit, smugness, self-importance, egotism, vanity, immodesty, superiority

why are you in the tribe if you are dont know whats a synonym to your own tribes name.

its like if riot! were to change there name to uprising, and you saying that riot and uprising are way different LOL.

Synonyms: uprising, insurrection, disturbance, unrest, demonstration, insurgence, mutiny, rebellion, revolt, revolution

icenceto

My friend you really need to fix up your vocabulary. Words can be similar and not the same and check what an uprising and riot is please because you are starting to make a bigger fool of your self :D lol ;)

DeletedUser

syn·o·nym
[ sínnə nìm ]
word meaning same as another: a word that means the same, or almost the same, as another word in the same language, either in all of its uses or in a specific context.
alternative name: a word or expression that is used as another name for something in some styles of speaking or writing or to emphasize a specific aspect or association.
rejected duplicate taxonomic name: a duplicate taxonomic name that has been rejected or replaced

Synonyms: alternative word, alternative expression, other word, substitute, replacement

synonym does not mean similar but a replacement for the word you are using so yes pride is ego and ego is pride whether you like it or not

anytime you think yourself better than someone thats ego and pride,

icenceto

lol I will give you the definitions again and you tell me if they say the same thing :D lol haha

pride:feeling of pleasure from one's own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is associated

ego:A person's sense of self-esteem or self-importance

DeletedUser

pride
[ prīd ]
satisfaction with self: the happy satisfied feeling somebody experiences when having or achieving something special that other people admire

proper sense of own value: the correct level of respect for the importance and value of your personal character, life, efforts, or achievements

feeling of superiority: a haughty attitude shown by somebody who believes, often unjustifiably, that he or she is better than others

Synonyms: arrogance, conceit, smugness, self-importance, egotism, vanity, immodesty, superiority

e·go
[ gō ]
self-esteem: somebody's idea of his or her own importance or worth, usually of an appropriate level

inflated opinion of self: an exaggerated sense of self-importance and a feeling of superiority to other people

part of mind containing consciousness: in Freudian psychology, one of three main divisions of the mind, containing consciousness and memory and involved with control, planning, and conforming to reality

Synonyms: personality, character, self, self-image, self-worth, self-esteem, individuality

so yeah i say they are the synonym

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My goodness, where is a mod when you need him?

I remember when Hightower was modding. I never thought I would say this but...

Hightower... we need you.

alexwong

apochrypha,

[spoil]
wrong_facepalm.jpg

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

apochrypha does not have an account on this world please leave a message for when he returns to the next world of his choice.

DeletedUser

this is a total joke.

you can't defend how poorly your tribe are doing, so you simply start discussing synonyms?

generally, you have pride for a specific thing that you have accomplished, whereas if you have an ego, you simply think you are better all the time.

same goes for riot and uprising. a riot is a large group of people getting violent, and breaking into shops/damaging property for no real reasons, whereas an uprising is more a large group of people uniting to push back their oppressors.

Two things can be similar without being the same.

But back on topic, apo, how can your entire tribe justify being outnobled 14 - 5 by one of our members in the last 4 days? especially when you have over 6x as many villages as he does?

DeletedUser

how can you justify winning in caps when you have taken mainly only k75? when you have/had 10x the number of villages the players of my tribe did, and about 27.27x (repeating) the number of villages i have/had,

if one can justify it then why cant the other???

stop being so hypocritical man and just play the game. which i still have yet to see you do anything.

DeletedUser

how can you justify winning in caps when you have taken mainly only k75? when you have/had 10x the number of villages the players of my tribe did, and about 27.27x (repeating) the number of villages i have/had,

if one can justify it then why cant the other???

stop being so hypocritical man and just play the game. which i still have yet to see you do anything.

what do you mean hypocritical?

nothing i have said is hypocritical, we are beating you comfortably in K75. We may outnumber you, but you declared, so it's up to you to stack properly before declaring.

All i have done is ask why it is that 1 member in our tribe, just 1, has nobled almost 3x as many villages as your entire tribe in the last 4 days, even though he has less than a sixth the number of villages.

What that means is that we beat you when we outnumber you, and we beat you when you outnumber us.

I'm beggining to see a trend developing.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

btw, you started on the 27th jan 2012, and i started on 22nd feb 2012, almost a full month later.

And yet i am only 4 ranks behind you for ODA. If you don't believe me check out the in game rankings. Maybe you should spend less time spewing nonsense on the publics, and more time killing troops in game:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

ohhhh you are checking out ankitiits account

you see i am naturally a turtle player, old school turtle player 3 to 1 defense to offense villages i did not go out of my 15x15 all barbs and player villages i conquered for fast defense travel the ones i did not want i catted down to nothing, so oda means nothing to me bu odd means everything,

and for the record this account was gifted and way the F spread out, not a single cluster to easily defend unlike i had as apochrypha i had 6 villages in a 5x5 square

and i then spiraled out from there, 522|695 this was home base and all around it mostly was mine

i then co played with triggerrip till he changed the password on me i dont really know why i was helping him but he did none the less, and also then i was approached by ankitiit to co/take over his account and then chose to play on this one, i knew it was gonna be hard to fight any wars down here in k75 which is why i massively looked for villages to noble to try and connect the dots but it was futile and i reaped the cost and am down 18 villages i look back at that and dont care cause i did not spread myself that far at all, the villages i now have are close together which makes my job easier, taking out the middle first and leaving the outside last is harder but more satisfying to see him try and support himself, now i can better than i could before which is why i did not worry having support sent to many villages till my list got shorter then i asked and it was sent.

DeletedUser

turtling is soooo boring, any noob can noble a bunch of 1K barbs in a big cluster and build lots of defense, it's really not hard.

ODA is far more important than ODD, because ODD is dependant on you being attacked by other people. ODA shows that you have taken the initiative by going out and attacking your enemies.

If you turtle you are accepting defeat before you've even started, because it means you don't believe you have the skill to take them down yourself, so instead you make it harder for them to take you down, and hope your tribesmates can do it for you.