Fyi I AM A HELPER

DeletedUser

no u6 is a joke..

he knows it and so do we..

and what are you going to do to me bro...bore me to death lol

How come it is the only people that badmouth Monster bro or Orel happen to be from Gotrob....

Are they spoon fed propaganda by their dictators....Because obviously they can't think for themselves....

Why someone in the middle of PITA would be invited...no clue...:icon_eek:

monsterbro

How come it is the only people that badmouth Monster bro or Orel happen to be from Gotrob....

Are they spoon fed propaganda by their dictators....Because obviously they can't think for themselves....

Why someone in the middle of PITA would be invited...no clue...:icon_eek:

there just mad because they cant voice there own opinion because if they do there puppet master geani will rage on them

DeletedUser

Why would 34 want to recruit someone right dead in the middle of PITA? (think)

its my master plan to surround pita :icon_idea: tbh he requested to join i accepted him. from what he is telling me it seems tobe a mad rush by pita and gotrob to noble him out? but its ok if got rob gets afew there allies.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

are you guys talking about CT King? The player who has clusters on both sides of the worlds and left Tuff after we announced the merger with PITA?

DeletedUser

I think he's talking about Muaddib25 who's already left three different tribes that were being attacked by PITA (ONE, Fremen, VS) and was turned down when trying to apply to PITA. The last two times I've seen this guy were on W45 and W55, both times he quit when his tribe was under attack. Not sure what -34- hopes to gain from recruiting him.

DeletedUser

I think he's talking about Muaddib25 who's already left three different tribes that were being attacked by PITA (ONE, Fremen, VS) and was turned down when trying to apply to PITA. The last two times I've seen this guy were on W45 and W55, both times he quit when his tribe was under attack. Not sure what -34- hopes to gain from recruiting him.

Quote: Originally Posted by TehDrunkPenguin.
Why would 34 want to recruit someone right dead in the middle of PITA? (think)

its my master plan to surround pita tbh he requested to join i accepted him. from what he is telling me it seems tobe a mad rush by pita and gotrob to noble him out? but its ok if got rob gets afew there allies.

DeletedUser

I've freed up some time in my schedule, let's see if I come back to W59. I expect to know in the next week or two at the latest :icon_wink:.

Maybe I can help -34- by then. Or make them drown with mediocre playing :icon_redface:.

monsterbro

I've freed up some time in my schedule, let's see if I come back to W59. I expect to know in the next week or two at the latest :icon_wink:.

Maybe I can help -34- by then. Or make them drown with mediocre playing :icon_redface:.

So the old crew is back? :)

DeletedUser106188

Lessbian Sucking up to Captain krypton how cute :) lol.

Emmmm excuse me?
It is people like you whom start the arguments on the forums, and then cause the tension in between.
So, if you have something useful to say, say it, but if all you can do is make feeble personal insults then do not bother posting.
Posts like this are not appreciated, especially with a form of expression as such when we have young people playing this game.

Keep it game related or leave it out.

And u6, I know of many accounts that would be happy to have you, just send me a pm here, and I'll message you on skype - already have you.
:)

DeletedUser

we have young people in game too, but this didnt stop 34 to make this war declaration :)

Subject The tribe -34- declared war on tribe You been Robbed!!
rename.png
SentMay 23, 2012 20:14:02 The tribe is now at war with -34-!

War name: shaggys shags geani29 hard

Declaration:
well simple ,, back stabbing noobs ,, takes a nap and yerrrr they want to break it after a few weeks ,, same as they will do with pitta ,, good look guys and girls ,, its all fun

Forum thread: shaggys shags geani29 hard

and about the liberty of posting here, anyone can :)

DeletedUser106188

Geani, that is even more irrelevant than Natsus' post.
I do not care what has happened in the past, and the fact is, hodgy apologised for that, he sent it on a whim, without thinking. So do not bring up past events which have been resolved, you are not always right.
And, the fact that somebody else is in the wrong does not mean you HAVE to be. So grow up, and be the bigger person. Which, although it may seem you are beyond help can always happen.
I do not care who it is, you show respect in a place like this, unto all, no matter of their position. You share that respect, people respect you, and you gain a better name, maybe perhaps you should of thought about doing that.
And I mean no disrespect by my posts, merely voicing against those whom do not seem to care for others experience of the game.

DeletedUser

we have young people in game too, but this didnt stop 34 to make this war declaration :)

rename.png

Declaration:
well simple ,, back stabbing noobs ,, takes a nap and yerrrr they want to break it after a few weeks ,, same as they will do with pitta ,, good look guys and girls ,, its all fun

They apologized. They have decency. You do not, and hold a grudge over a childish joke that was chastised for appropriately and apologized for.

Sad to see.

monsterbro

rename.png

Declaration:

OMG geani drop it ffs like your a joke and really starting to get to me and i think you made me more stupid. you brought up this stupid message before and 34 said sorry so drop it thanks

DeletedUser

well looks like second wave inbound i havent been defender of the day in a couple of days hehehe omg giani and all romanian attack all i have to say to this is

Name it Lesss: The enemy outnumber us a paltry three to one, good odds for any -34- member. This day we rescue a world from mysticism and tyranny and usher in a future brighter than anything we can imagine.

DeletedUser105552

well looks like second wave inbound i havent been defender of the day in a couple of days hehehe omg giani and all romanian attack all i have to say to this is

Name it Lesss: The enemy outnumber us a paltry three to one, good odds for any -34- member. This day we rescue a world from mysticism and tyranny and usher in a future brighter than anything we can imagine.

wakey wakey.......

DeletedUser

Emmmm excuse me?
It is people like you whom start the arguments on the forums, and then cause the tension in between.
So, if you have something useful to say, say it, but if all you can do is make feeble personal insults then do not bother posting.
Posts like this are not appreciated, especially with a form of expression as such when we have young people playing this game.

Keep it game related or leave it out.

And u6, I know of many accounts that would be happy to have you, just send me a pm here, and I'll message you on skype - already have you.
:)

if you dont like what he wrote, then you should dont like that war declaration :)

and I posted it regarding what the kid here said about Natsu post :icon_twisted:

read u6, read

About whos a joke, everybody knows that 34 is a joke :icon_biggrin: Too pitty that gearhound manage to drag in his madness a tribe, but I think they deserve it, thinking about all frecruitment they did, in the midlle of pita or from us :icon_rolleyes: