Ghost Busters To The Rescue!~

DeletedUser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HFw50kMh-w <--Gotta play this before you read further :icon_razz:

If theres something strange in your neighborhood, who yah gonna call?

[spoil]http://losmajadero.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/ghostbusters31.jpg[/spoil]

if theres something wierd, and it don't look good,

[spoil]
dark-knight-rises-cat-cats-kitten-kitty-pic-picture-funny-lolcat-cute-fun-lovely-photo-images.jpg
[/spoil]

who yah gonna call? Ghost Busters.

I ain't afraid of no Batman.

[spoil]
fat-batman.jpg
[/spoil]

scary? i know right..

thinking this guy has had enough pie but yet he want's more.

[spoil]
MozartQ on 31.05. at 20:30
your attacking your old tribemates within a day of leaving. i will have no part of your tribe because of this so you can remove my invite.

MozartQ on 31.05. at 21:59
yeah, well as i said to truth im not going to attack a member of my tribe whos active, who supported other players including me and the duke while we are currently fighting org,anti,pow and k45 tribes, then the increased chance of other tribes hitting us
[/spoil]

but yet he now want's to hit ghio because he 'isn't' alive and kicking? oh wait.

[spoil]
MozartQ today at 22:17
yeah i did. but ghio1 isnt inactive iv spoken to him today and hes coming back to stay

and yes i didnt like the fact your hitting him but! im friends with alot of your members so i was taking your side after being convinced by truth

but now as our tribes have no relationship i cannot let you take 40 villages in our continent,

good luck in the war elmo
[/spoil]

so proves my theory not only is he lazy but a hypocrite to! bahaha..

with that being said we declare on ~D-K~

in the end...

[spoil]
dark_knight_falls_by_n8ma-d3hhg6z.jpg
[/spoil]

sorry PnP isn't my usual thing :icon_biggrin:

Side 1:
Tribes: Ghost~
Side 2:
Tribes: ~D-K~

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 19
Difference: 8

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 83,029
Side 2: 114,490
Difference: 31,461

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,771
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9,771

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

not bad buddy

good luck to both sides in the war

not a hypocrite i still would not hit any of ghio1's villages as he supported me and he supported wpg, but as i am friends with members in your tribe and did not want to fight old tribemates i tried to get a nap with your tribe elmo either ignored my mails or told me he had no time, did not redirect me to the diplomat in which it states no where that grover is the diplomat. so im doing what any duke would do and not letting you take 400k worth of points in our core.

once again good luck to both sides

DeletedUser

and as i told you, i would smash every one of your villages and leave you with one village to send cat's at daily as a reminder :icon_razz: :lol:

goodluck to you aswell.

DeletedUser

will see wont we buddy lets see whos top for oda after this war because looks like im beating you but that may be because i havnt internally nobled like yourself :p

DeletedUser

will see wont we buddy lets see whos top for oda after this war because looks like im beating you but that may be because i havnt internally nobled like yourself :p

just means your super careless with your nukes while i noble 12-15 villages at a time and still have nukes intact.

needless to say i don't have to justify my internals because they needed to be taken.

however just as Org. made you crumble, we will do the same :)

DeletedUser

this time i am mixed within your members but not surrounded by them like with org, should be fun, shame once again it wont be you on the front line elmo,

it will be a good war both tribes have some good members. i hope for the sake of this forum your lose it will be such a nicer atmosphere without your arrogance :) i look forward to seeing if you can actually back up all the ball that comes out of your mouth id love to see you take 15 of my villages at once :p

and at the end of the day org took me out the tribe i believe will win this world. i dont think your going to be even 1/10 as coordinated

DeletedUser

and at the end of the day org took me out the tribe i believe will win this world. i dont think your going to be even 1/10 as coordinated

that's why your now kissing all my members ass? please spare me the dribble that spews from your mouth.

you wanted and alliance, i told you 'no' and then you said you would take ghio's villages to which you was upset from the get go when we launched at him.. so your words have no merit.

hopefully you don't resort to cheating as he did when you start receiving incomings. we all know you won't hit somebody bigger then you when they are alive and kicking but i will :lol: <--FACT

pucker up more though.. see how much it saves you in the end.

and P.S there are D.K Villages near me, see how long she holds up^^

bogginso

i had to quitted again.. came back to random world an hear you are :)
dont even know who you are hear.. summit to do with sesame street from what i gather?

thats a lie im really stalking ya :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

i had to quitted again.. came back to random world an hear you are :)
dont even know who you are hear.. summit to do with sesame street from what i gather?

thats a lie im really stalking ya :icon_cool:

lol funny how we can never be on same teams, you really gotta let w31 go haha </3

yeah i seen you barbed out in W58 to lol, crazy fool.

nawh, Grover chose the name. she doesn't know about my secret plot to change my name at the cost of 500 PP :lol:

but i can make any name look sexy :icon_cool:

bogginso

that w58 barb stuff on traquair was not me! it sucked i dunno what happened... original owner and myself were the only ones i thought knew the password... i left it the same in case he wanted to return and co-play with me later... after my quitting and returning/ password had been changed an it then went barb.. no clue how though - somebody els deffo had traquair account for a month or 2. sorry to de-rail your thread bud me be quiet now :p

DeletedUser

see why lie in the forums? it makes you look like an idiot

that's why your now kissing all my members ass? please spare me the dribble that spews from your mouth.
who have i been sucking up to id love to see you where you got that from

you wanted and alliance, i told you 'no
well you never said no did you elmo, you didnt reply, or said you had no time. never had the decency to give me a answer

you said you would take ghio's villages
also a lie, because i never said in any of my comments that i would take any! of ghio''s villages, i said that i wouldn't just let your tribe take 49 villages in our core. but personally i wasnt going to take any ghio villages, for two reasons,
1. im not a Hippocratic
2. i get on with ghio but if it comes down to it i will let my tribe take his villages over your tribe. because unlike you i put the tribe before myself!

so seriously stop making up stuff rawr everyone already thinks your arrogant dont make them realise you cant even tell the truth either its not a good trait for a duke.

DeletedUser

that w58 barb stuff on traquair was not me! it sucked i dunno what happened... original owner and myself were the only ones i thought knew the password... i left it the same in case he wanted to return and co-play with me later... after my quitting and returning/ password had been changed an it then went barb.. no clue how though - somebody els deffo had traquair account for a month or 2. sorry to de-rail your thread bud me be quiet now :p

nawh, your more then welcome on my thread.

my first arch-nemesis, now we cool :lol:

though i did torment your tribe on W31, i'm sorry...

ok big lie, not really :lol:

see why lie in the forums? it makes you look like an idiot

who have i been sucking up to id love to see you where you got that from

[spoil][6:06:41 PM] Lord Allo / Furry N Angry: hes asking if i was happy with u as leader and if im happy within the tribe....who else did he mail?
[6:07:08 PM] Elmo: lol no idea
[6:07:10 PM] Elmo: what did you say
[6:08:51 PM] Lord Allo / Furry N Angry: [6:06 PM] Lord Allo / Furry N Angry:

<<< im happy enough where I am to be honest

[/spoil]

contrary to belief, my members actually do participate and trust me because everything i have set out to do, i have done. lastly i lead by example, i won't ever ask my members to do something.. i won't personally be involved in.. that's how i run my ship. if they don't like it they are free to make there own choice and leave.. nobody is holding them here but they choose to stay and participate and communicate.. that's all i ask.

also a lie, because i never said in any of my comments that i would take any! of ghio''s villages, i said that i wouldn't just let your tribe take 40 villages in our core. but personally i wasnt going to take any ghio villages, for two reasons,
1. im not a Hippocratic
2. i get on with ghio but if it comes down to it i will let my tribe take his villages over your tribe. because unlike you i put the tribe before myself!

so seriously stop making up stuff rawr everyone already thinks your arrogant dont make them realise you cant even tell the truth either its not a good trait for a duke.

[spoil]Grover Is Blue today at 21:54
That is correct. We have sent tons of hits on him. We are the reason he was banned in the first place P.W. reported him. If any of you take his villas we will absolutely hit you. You know the bs he was pulling. You didnt contribute to the OP on him so you do not get to reap the rewards.
MozartQ today at 21:49
did you say no villages of ghio1 belong to us? and we cant take them?[/spoil]

as a duke yourself you should know you speak for your entire tribe.. however you was the first one to threaten Grover with war.. personally i don't take shit from anybody and i won't allow you to run over my members when i think they are in the right.. so i stuck to my guns and let you have your wish and i declared on you.

DeletedUser

LOL!! Well good luck to all. I am excited to be in the midst of things. hairball *sigh* Just remember you made your own choices.