Ghost Busters To The Rescue!~

bogginso

@ lamb.. boggies gonna get ya! lol :)
lets be enemies on this world / when i get near your size do you want a battle?

(if our tribal situation allows it offc)

DeletedUser

hairball *sigh* Just remember you made your own choices.
no duke in the right mind would let another tribe with no diplomacy take 49 villages in the continent, its not like a had a choice.....

contrary to belief, my members actually do participate and trust me because everything i have set out to do,
thats not what i hear

[6:41:11 AM] 1:you on?
[6:41:36 AM] 1:I'm not happy with this Elmo character
[6:41:48 AM] 1: I certainly don't trust him
[6:42:14 AM] 1:and hes spouting all sorts of rascist shit overnight
[6:43:29 AM] 1:well he can have her
i don't date out of my race
[6:43:44 AM] 1: my dad would kill me lol
and yes my dad would shoot me if i came home with a black or hispanic lol
[6:44:30 AM] 1: Seriously, why are we with this cock? He isn't a leader, just a selfish ass
[8:48:19 AM] 2: I've been hearing the same thing from everyone bro to be honest
[8:48:39 AM] 2:: Not the racipst part but just him being a bad leader in general
[8:48:46 AM] 2: racist*
[10:19:36 AM] 1:Hi mate, seems to me, he is just using us as cover to collect more villages. He's doing nothing to progress the tribe and expects everyone else to plan ops. He's selfish, biggoted and lazy.

doesnt seem like all of them do..........

i would post the names but its unfair on the members

DeletedUser

well he can have her
i don't date out of my race

my dad would kill me lol
and yes my dad would shoot me if i came home with a black or hispanic lol

if anyone didnt understand the quote the comments above are the comments from elmo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ hairball..

also the comments was made to reference to Justin Biebers girlfriend^^ nobody important. lol it was random bullshitting.

A. That's not racist. it's called personal choice.. i don't like it, so i simply don't do it. Doesn't mean i don't have black or hispanic friends, it's called 'America' for a reason, you know land of the free? free to make up my own mind, what i like and don't like?

B. I really would get shot around these parts and most likely by my dad because well you don't know my dad and i do and i just know he would.

C. If they feel that way, as i stated earlier then they are free to leave. Though I find it funny if they supposively agree with you, then why aren't they joining you? more less they are cowering behind the tribe, because i firmly believe if you aren't happy where you are? why bother staying.. point and simple.

bogginso

@ hairball - so... nobody picks their family they are who they are...

the post seems like it has nothing to do with tribal wars... though that thing about planning ops seems to have relevance to this discussion, the rest is pointless flaming about real life choice's we are all free to make as free individuals.

DeletedUser

in my opinion that is racist, and their is no need for comments to be placed like that.

and if you think its acceptable to say "your dad would kill you because you were dating someone who hasnt got the same skin colour as you" you seriously have a problem, skin colour doesn't change a person. and if you think it does rimming you would be the biggest privileged i will have in years.

yes your right but i thought it was better to just past that entire section.
it brings up the point elmo only thinks of himself which i totally agree with

DeletedUser

A. That's not racist. it's called personal choice.. i don't like it, so i simply don't do it. Doesn't mean i don't have black or hispanic friends, it's called 'America' for a reason, you know land of the free? free to make up my own mind, what i like and don't like?
Yes it is called America for a reason, that reason is the man Amerigo Vespucci, nothing to do with freedom..........just had to do it :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

in my opinion that is racist, and their is no need for comments to be placed like that.

and if you think its acceptable to say "your dad would kill you because you were dating someone who hasnt got the same skin colour as you" you seriously have a problem, skin colour doesn't change a person. and if you think it does rimming you would be the biggest privileged i will have in years.

yes your right but i thought it was better to just past that entire section.
it brings up the point elmo only thinks of himself which i totally agree with

quite the opposite mate..

i had and invite to PoW long before i decided to 'not' abandon you guys and help you lot out.. not to mention i left w58 briefly to focus on w62 when we just entered the last war on w58..

pretty un-selfish.. think what you want about my personal life. i have a girl and i'm currently happy. so it doesn't matter to me if i wouldn't date out of my race because I'M PERSONALLY NOT ATTRACTED TO THEM. I have no intrest, desire or lust. hence personal choice if i was truly racist my best friend wouldn't be black? but eh think what you like lol you keep sticking to your left hand there tiger. hell if you want a 3 some, just try your right hand. i'm sure that's working for yah just great.

bogginso

wow's... if you think its racist to quote your own father in a "skype chat" then your the one with a problem... skype is a casual convo between people, sometimes in private... its not always meant as a public declaration of truth to all of man. lol

btw i rspect your opinion hairball but i just dont agree with it :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

you say you cant find someone attractive because of their skin colour and then say thats not racist..... are you insane? the fact is why would you even say that to your tribemates? i just cant understand what would make you want to tell people that your racist.... help us out? what have you done for your tribe elmo, did you set up any ops or did you say to your tribe mates ghio has upset me so we must all attack him but you can set the op up, or how about when a local duke asks for diplomacy did you pass it onto your diplomat or sit their and doing nothing? ow yeah you did nothing in both accounts elmo,

your a good player but a poor duke!

DeletedUser

@ lamb.. boggies gonna get ya! lol :)
lets be enemies on this world / when i get near your size do you want a battle?

(if our tribal situation allows it offc)

If you like to lose :icon_razz: I am not a noob anymore, i am a nub now :lol:

DeletedUser

though I'm not sure why it's relevant I have to say if you dont think that's a racist chat log you are either completely illogical or in fact a racist.
but anyways good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

you say you cant find someone attractive because of their skin colour and then say thats not racist..... are you insane? the fact is why would you even say that to your tribemates? i just cant understand what would make you want to tell people that your racist.... help us out? what have you done for your tribe elmo, did you set up any ops or did you say to your tribe mates ghio has upset me so we must all attack him but you can set the op up, or how about when a local duke asks for diplomacy did you pass it onto your diplomat or sit their and doing nothing? ow yeah you did nothing in both accounts elmo,

you have to have some sort of physical attraction mate in any realtionship otherwise you'll end up dating people like this

[spoil]
ugly-girl.jpg
[/spoil]

and if that's your thing then more power to yah, i don't judge others for doing it. i just simple don't do it.. it was made as a remark in a casual conversation..

as i said i personally don't do it but i don't hate others that do it lol. and from my knowledge racism is based on hate. i don't hate them. i just have no physical attraction to them.

anyways back on topic

Last edited by a moderator:

Asylum Escapee

Ignoring Elmo's Competence or lack of competence as a Duke, it is certainly not racist to not be attracted to black/hispanic women. Just like its not a bad thing to prefer blondes.
You have the problem with race in this situation, not Elmo. Never thought id be agreeing with him :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

but what about the last part of my comment rawr?

what have you done for your tribe elmo, did you set up any ops or did you say to your tribe mates ghio has upset me so we must all attack him but you can set the op up, or how about when a local duke asks for diplomacy did you pass it onto your diplomat or sit their and doing nothing? ow yeah you did nothing in both accounts elmo,

im interested in your reply

DeletedUser

you have to have some sort of physical attraction mate in any realtionship otherwise you'll end up dating people like this

[spoil]
ugly-girl.jpg
[/spoil]

and if that's your thing then more power to yah, i don't judge others for doing it. i just simple don't do it.. it was made as a remark in a casual conversation..

as i said i personally don't do it but i don't hate others that do it lol. and from my knowledge racism is based on hate. i don't hate them. i just have no physical attraction to them.

not to mention i value my life more then a piece of ass. so yeah i know my dad would shoot me.. and to me my life is worth abit more then a piece of ass you think? :icon_rolleyes:

anyways back on topic

1 - What's wrong with my girlfriend?

2 - I agree. It's not racism. It's like people not going out with someone who is overweight... people do think about it as a deterring factor, yet it's not really a form of discrimination, it's just personal preference.

3 - Back to the topic. Good luck to both sides! Should be interesting.

DeletedUser

but what about the last part of my comment rawr?

what have you done for your tribe elmo, did you set up any ops or did you say to your tribe mates ghio has upset me so we must all attack him but you can set the op up, or how about when a local duke asks for diplomacy did you pass it onto your diplomat or sit their and doing nothing? ow yeah you did nothing in both accounts elmo,

im interested in your reply

well what did i do? hmm i sent over 15+ nukes at ghio even launching a noble train and taking one of his villages though it got recapped shortly after.. but it was a 40+ hour train.

i sent over 1k fake's.. i've used means to set up several diplomacys with surrounding tribes and working locals to clear you out. so yeah i think i've done my fair share.

i have supported Furry N Angry when he had nobles, sniping out the nobles and then in return rimming the player completely that tried to noble him.

i maintain contact with majority of the tribe on a daily basis, while i don't excel at Diplomacy i allow Grover to do that because she is better then i at it.

as i said mate, i do my fair share. i simply made a request for somebody to set up a forum because i was busy doing other things 'for the tribe' at the time. The problem with Rabid was that 1 person was doing everything at one time, while i disagree and have several people doing things at one time. If they are to lazy or incompetant to understand that then i have no use for them.

bogginso

I find black, asian, white people attractive.. my mother hates the look of them if their not white...

its called life, we dont all agree on this stuff deal with it m8 thats just the way it is in the real world. Everything is messy and nothing is clear-cut.

mountain out of a mole-hill - anybody? :)

@rawr - yes lets get back on topic.. who is gonna win this battle!!
:icon_twisted:
also since the real topic is somthing im not familiar with, ill be saying my goodbyes to this thread, i only felt to respond when the "racist" card came up and i thought that was not fair. good luck ALL in this fight!.