News news, read all about it. Outrageous RIOT! against the Queen

DeletedUser

Oh my bad... If you replace the word "Jack" with "Alyxar", you still get the same thing.

DeletedUser

Yeah I agree. I have had dealings with Alyxar and he has proven to be a stand up guy. Jack has been a great tribemate, helped stack me when I was on the Censor front, has a damn near perfect war record (talking about nobled villages compared to lost villages), he is one of the many reasons (Along with the great leadership) why Impact is where it is now and as far as anybody is concerned, the Alyxar account is in good hands.

As i stated above and told you ingame in world 63 it was not jack on the account at the time when i was in east and i met alyxar.

tannie and hwang were the owners at the time.

DeletedUser

It is quite clear who we have been criticising and it's not Jack

Just to assert the statement more, I thought I would quote it.

As k f m, stated, he and riot! kinda doesn't get along at all. :D There must be something wrong with Mr Alyxar... :icon_wink:

To get back on topic, not that it's any topic at all from the beginning... von, still worried about the cost of nobles !? :icon_idea:

DeletedUser98503

You can say that again.

East worked well together or some parts of it did but then again some parts people never alyxxar was one.

He did want to join riot as when he first joined his words were east sucks and when riot come over they would leave its only that riot were not in the area.

I dont know which player on the account it was but the alyxxar account used to stack against tribe members nukes and arrange deals with op targets so he would get the freebies while the tribe suffered.

Worst is he would then have ago at the tribe as though it was there fault and he was the best.

I was planning on kicking him before i left and nobling him after sitting his account and seeing what he was doing.

Before comments i left i was yellow but i came back before most had gone to impact and id already got 200 incomming from my own tribe so i just thought i may aswell let them get on with it as i wasnt fully involved in the game. I didnt clear though as only a few tribe members actually mailed like distructor.

LOL why are you lying?

Yeah I agree. I have had dealings with Alyxar and he has proven to be a stand up guy. Jack has been a great tribemate, helped stack me when I was on the Censor front, has a damn near perfect war record (talking about nobled villages compared to lost villages), he is one of the many reasons (Along with the great leadership) why Impact is where it is now and as far as anybody is concerned, the Alyxar account is in good hands.

hmann, it was me that stacked you. Jack did some as well. we were both helping.

DeletedUser

LOL why are you lying?

hmann, it was me that stacked you. Jack did some as well. we were both helping.

Im not lying i saw it happen and read the mails between the alyxar account and a target, it may be you it may have been your co but it was happening.

it happened when you and madsquad attacked censor, moonsire, they were allies and you arranged a merge into east so it started off you doing it to allies and then tribe members.

You told him it was coming and the only way he would stand a chance was if he gave you some so that he can defend the rest adequatly and you would help a little.

ALso

You were agreeing merges with wonka players.

You were going to leave if he wouldnt merge into east as you wanted the rank 1 account more than loyalty to your tribe. And thats fact you told me and im pretty sure everyone in wonka knows it happened.

ALso you say riot is out for free villages, why did east war wonka?

Fact is i didnt care about the villages.

You wanted 100 free villages and wonka only offered 10, so you cant say anything to riot about trying for freebies its exactly something you would and have done

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98503

Im not lying i saw it happen and read the mails between the alyxar account and a target, it may be you it may have been your co but it was happening.

it happened when you and madsquad attacked censor, moonsire, they were allies and you arranged a merge into east so it started off you doing it to allies and then tribe members.

You told him it was coming and the only way he would stand a chance was if he gave you some so that he can defend the rest adequatly and you would help a little.

ALso

You were agreeing merges with wonka players.

You were going to leave if he wouldnt merge into east as you wanted the rank 1 account more than loyalty to your tribe. And thats fact you told me and im pretty sure everyone in wonka knows it happened.

ALso you say riot is out for free villages, why did east war wonka?

Fact is i didnt care about the villages.

You wanted 100 free villages and wonka only offered 10, so you cant say anything to riot about trying for freebies its exactly something you would and have done
:icon_eek: Mother of god.
I now know why externals hate you so much. you're capable of twisting every fact in each opposite direction.
they hate me for being arrogant and cocky.

when madsquad was attacking moonsire. Madsquad was in wet? and he asked me. We discussed. since day 1 i havent stacked anyone outside my tribe. I'll leave madsquad to clarify this with you. Moonsire gave me vills cause i helped him before and he knew he wasnt able to defend it. I did lose nukes on him as well. Madsquad will be the best position to clarify this for me.

I was going to leave east for a merge with wonka? hahahah. I believe u pick up this from the account general.rabbit. cbf getting him to clarify this. Wonka knows about this? How about u bring up some proof before u shame yourself. (facepalm) the merge with general.rabbit did not happen at all and i wouldnt have leave East for just a merge.

talking about free villages. I didnt want them. Awesome was right infront of my face with 29mins noble speed and over 40nukes sitting at home waiting when you begged me to declare on wonka, i told you paul was a friend, let me talk to paul and settle this. We both know if we declared on wonka back then, things would have been easy and you wouldnt have been rimmed. My misjudgement led to you being rimmed, I'm sorry but sucks to be you.

Just blame everything on it, if you feel better that way. I'm fine with it. :)

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: Mother of god.
I now know why externals hate you so much. you're capable of twisting every fact in each opposite direction.
they hate me for being arrogant and cocky.

when madsquad was attacking moonsire. Madsquad was in wet? and he asked me. We discussed. since day 1 i havent stacked anyone outside my tribe. I'll leave madsquad to clarify this with you. Moonsire gave me vills cause i helped him before and he knew he wasnt able to defend it. I did lose nukes on him as well. Madsquad will be the best position to clarify this for me.

I was going to leave east for a merge with wonka? hahahah. I believe u pick up this from the account general.rabbit. cbf getting him to clarify this. Wonka knows about this? How about u bring up some proof before u shame yourself. (facepalm) the merge with general.rabbit did not happen at all and i wouldnt have leave East for just a merge.

talking about free villages. I didnt want them. Awesome was right infront of my face with 29mins noble speed and over 40nukes sitting at home waiting when you begged me to declare on wonka, i told you paul was a friend, let me talk to paul and settle this. We both know if we declared on wonka back then, things would have been easy and you wouldnt have been rimmed. My misjudgement led to you being rimmed, I'm sorry but sucks to be you.

Just blame everything on it, if you feel better that way. I'm fine with it. :)

Paul stopped the merge thats why it never happened, you were goigng to leave you said i may have to leave as he doesnt want to be in east, if that means something different to leaving then tell me what those words ment.

madsquad merged into east at that time as i said it started out a allies. You made a deal telling him he wasnt able to defend and thats not how you play tw, that is screwing over tribe memvers and allies and thats wrong.

you may have helped him but im sure he helped you as he was your basher and turtle. But you made an op on him with a deal you get your villages for free and you then say that helped the tribe? that doesnt help friends or tribe that only helps yourself. You may have lost a few nukes but madsquad lost 2 times as many as he didnt make the deal and im betting didnt know you were getting the freebies.

Dont make an op on him if hes your friend and dont screw over tribe members and allies, just stay out.

I begged you to declare? everyone knows me and ill declare myself if i wanted to declare, are you mad?

Why the hell would i beg a baron to declare when im duke? with my attitude im sure everyone here will vouch id declare myself.

I did want to fight wonka early days about some stuff they did but id have declared myself if i really cared, only reason i asked you was i wasnt front at that time so its not me going to be doing the attacking it was you.

Just because i ask the front if they can handle and want the war doesnt mean im begging, it means ive common sence and know whats good for my members, unlike you who just declares without warning.

I lost villages but as i stated in no scenario could wonka have rimmed me, there was little i could do with the front, new villages and lost defences vs rawr, i hadnt much chance of defending and we all knew it so losing them was inevitable but i would still have been top 20 with my main cluster so i woulkdnt have been rimmed.

Your cocky and arrogant i know you were always saying how you were clearing my villages etc even when i had top oda and i cleared you a load of yours i was still just ahead because of all the help you gave me.

DeletedUser105718

stop fighting friends :)

just look at this cat
[spoil]
cute+cat+pictures+(8).jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser98503

Paul stopped the merge thats why it never happened, you were goigng to leave you said i may have to leave as he doesnt want to be in east, if that means something different to leaving then tell me what those words ment.

madsquad merged into east at that time as i said it started out a allies. You made a deal telling him he wasnt able to defend and thats not how you play tw, that is screwing over tribe memvers and allies and thats wrong.

you may have helped him but im sure he helped you as he was your basher and turtle. But you made an op on him with a deal you get your villages for free and you then say that helped the tribe? that doesnt help friends or tribe that only helps yourself. You may have lost a few nukes but madsquad lost 2 times as many as he didnt make the deal and im betting didnt know you were getting the freebies.

Dont make an op on him if hes your friend and dont screw over tribe members and allies, just stay out.

I begged you to declare? everyone knows me and ill declare myself if i wanted to declare, are you mad?

Why the hell would i beg a baron to declare when im duke? with my attitude im sure everyone here will vouch id declare myself.

I did want to fight wonka early days about some stuff they did but id have declared myself if i really cared, only reason i asked you was i wasnt front at that time so its not me going to be doing the attacking it was you.

Just because i ask the front if they can handle and want the war doesnt mean im begging, it means ive common sence and know whats good for my members, unlike you who just declares without warning.

I lost villages but as i stated in no scenario could wonka have rimmed me, there was little i could do with the front, new villages and lost defences vs rawr, i hadnt much chance of defending and we all knew it so losing them was inevitable but i would still have been top 20 with my main cluster so i woulkdnt have been rimmed.

Your cocky and arrogant i know you were always saying how you were clearing my villages etc even when i had top oda and i cleared you a load of yours i was still just ahead because of all the help you gave me.

there wasnt any op on moonsire to start on. you asked me. i said no, i dont want to war wonka. u want to war wonka and recruit their topplayers like bigjay. it was my that stopped u. You declare yourself? you were even scared of rawr. Making me do all the declaration. after like countless weeks of diplomacy and talking. I had enough. thats why i declared. xx didnt need to rim you. they made u quit, once u lost your rank 1 and troops. you gave up. YOU CLEARED VILS FOR ME? Nice joke:icon_rolleyes:

To sum it up. bring on the hate. i'm not gonna care much. Putting the blame on others after all is such a good deed.

DeletedUser98503

and to think that when east was breaking apart, everyone stood against you and wanted to leave and make impact. I was the only one that tried to convinced the rest to wait for you to come back. I guess i was wrong to even fight for your rights as a duke.

Thanks for proving my point, trying to make invalid accusation against me. trying to prove invalid points. Goes to show what kind of person you are and dont ever talk about free vils, you have no rights to say about them after kicking so many east members around you. Internalling them all for yourself and getting them to gift u vils and move to the rim. A word to describe you. 'Failure'

DeletedUser

Alyxar didn't stack moonsire villages against me and we both lost nukes clearing him and I didn't lose twice as many.

DeletedUser

there wasnt any op on moonsire to start on. you asked me. i said no, i dont want to war wonka. u want to war wonka and recruit their topplayers like bigjay. it was my that stopped u. You declare yourself? you were even scared of rawr. Making me do all the declaration. after like countless weeks of diplomacy and talking. I had enough. thats why i declared. xx didnt need to rim you. they made u quit, once u lost your rank 1 and troops. you gave up. YOU CLEARED VILS FOR ME? Nice joke:icon_rolleyes:

To sum it up. bring on the hate. i'm not gonna care much. Putting the blame on others after all is such a good deed.

Are you crazy?

I said id recruit him but the war was because of paul but if the front dont want it i wont declare.

You were the front said no i didnt declare.

I was scared of rawr? are you mad? I was attacking and taking you didnt do shit, i cleared your targets lowered loyalty and you still didnt take.

I said i dont want war with them for a few days to a week please wait, i had just nobled 150k of villages in 3 days and needed time to get walls up and to build troops in them. Tell me a player who would want war in that situation,

I told you to wait a few days as it takes me 40 hours to get support there and i have just rapidly expanded and need to withdraw it and move it around taking 80 hours. Then you go and declare and i pay the price with my new villages. I also yold you phantom was merging and the front needs sorting isnt active enough.

Was it the right time to declare? was it a stupid decision on your part? were you and idiot for doing it? did you get involved? instead waiting a week saying you lost enough nukes the others can clear then you will take.

The answer is easy since east disbanded.

alvis i saw the mails i saw the comments he lost a few nukes on moonsire taking the ones he wsnt supposed to take at that time but he made the deal and i saw the messages.

so it was you who cleared out cold-fusion? wait no i did and then you took them as i had another target. i cleared ancients villages for you alyxar.

madsquad was calming me down from rimming you i really wanted to attack you.

I had not quit when i was nobled, i went yellow for a few hours yes that is true but i came on moving troops around and then noticed that east were attacking me and distructor mailed and i responded proving that.

At that point i left as id not been 100% in tw, that is not wonka or xx rimming me thats the tribe rimming me.

Yes people wanted to leave i wonder why? it was you who messed up the diplomacy and united the south and thats why you defended me as it wasnt me that caused the wars it was you.

Im sure there were players that didnt like me but i know that alot did and i doubt i had that many haters in east/impact at the time.

DeletedUser

I thought this is Riot! Vs Queen, but looks like Alaxyr and Kungfu are more interested in Riot!.

Side 1:
Tribes: Riot!
Side 2:
Tribes: Queen

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 81
Side 2: 3
Difference: 78

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 755,399
Side 2: 25,409
Difference: 729,990

chart

They let me post so the external bans can't be that bad :p

I am posting as well. :)

DeletedUser

I thought this is Riot! Vs Queen, but looks like Alaxyr and Kungfu are more interested in Riot!.

Riot! is our baby and your parents are getting a divorce it seems.

go back to your room you have been bad boys and girls attacking the queen.

DeletedUser

Kung Fu, my IGN. I don't have one. I don't play any worlds. I just troll, and happen to know a hell of alot about what happens.

DeletedUser105718

Kung Fu, my IGN. I don't have one. I don't play any worlds. I just troll, and happen to know a hell of alot about what happens.

friend

There is a big difference between troll/spammer/flamer and attention whore

You don't belong in the first group <3

DeletedUser

Slowthinker, shut up. No one spoke to you.

And I'm sure I've seen the exsact same words, said in another thread to someone else...