News news, read all about it. Outrageous RIOT! against the Queen

DeletedUser

riot will resort to anything to gain free villages. that what all their players do. We've to learn from them. its not tribalwars on 61. its more like tribalgifts

What ever floats your boat there mr alyxar...

We have a working mechanism that we tend to follow and there must be something right about it. :) You talk about tribal gifts, yet when I see the rankings of war, I see Riot! has a clear lead of more than 1000 war caps from the 2nd ranked one.

DeletedUser98503

Riot started since day 1. not gonna deny that riot did well on noodle but that doesn't mean all your warcap comes from noodle. I can basically declare on every noob tribe around me and noble them to get war caps. Now if pluntonic wanna compare oda.

take a look at East oda then.. add Impacts oda.. then again take a look at the tribe size of riot to impact.

DeletedUser

excuses excuses....

We are sorry that you couldn't be part of a tribe that started from day 1.

did you ever read what I wrote??
I said, the LEAST thing was the waste of res. :icon_rolleyes:

Von, hopefully we helped you to worry less about waste of resources due to nobleman, since you will not be able to build them anyway in a good amount of your villages, for quite some time... :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98503

Lol never wanted to join riot. Impact is a good place to be in. At least we don't get told not to post on externals to try maintain a good image to the world. Sucks to be riot.

DeletedUser

Lol never wanted to join riot. Impact is a good place to be in. At least we don't get told not to post on externals to try maintain a good image to the world. Sucks to be riot.

If it sucked I highly doubt any of us would be here :icon_rolleyes:,

DeletedUser100466

http://lewisorgtheory.pbworks.com/w/page/16682148/Psychic%20prisons?mode=print
^^read that it's related to Industrial Economics

Riot! as Organizations
Note : If someone from the outside came in and attempted to describe what the world was like outside of the cave, the cave dwellers would have difficulty finding meaning in this new knowledge and would likely cling to their familiar way of seeing the world. This would be their psychic prison(as alyxar describing). Morgan uses this metaphor to describe how people in organizations(riot!) can "be trapped by favored ways of thinking" and "by unconscious processes"

My point : I am pointing out the fact is you can't describe an organization (tribe) from the outside (as alyxar did) it's may be look like psychic prison to you but it can be actually well managed organization :icon_wink:

xRedDevil

The only ones that get told not to post on the externals are those than cannot remain respectful to others, which is only right, if you're not going to remain respectful what's the point of being around?

DeletedUser

Apparently you are not so familiar with how tribes work like one single unit when everyone do their part for the tribe, then again you were in East, what else could be expected of you ?

reddevil already answered the other part of your statement, if you cannot talk sense then why does talk at all !? Oh well, I suppose you do not need to. :icon_wink:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Why so much hate for Riot! :(

DeletedUser95593

They let me post so the external bans can't be that bad :p

DeletedUser100466

Why so much hate for Alyxar :|
Anyone can speak their minds:icon_rolleyes:

looks like he hit Riot! nerves :lol:

DeletedUser

Apparently you are not so familiar with how tribes work like one single unit when everyone do their part for the tribe, then again you were in East, what else could be expected of you ?

reddevil already answered the other part of your statement, if you cannot talk sense then why does talk at all !? Oh well, I suppose you do not need to. :icon_wink:

You can say that again.

East worked well together or some parts of it did but then again some parts people never alyxxar was one.

He did want to join riot as when he first joined his words were east sucks and when riot come over they would leave its only that riot were not in the area.

I dont know which player on the account it was but the alyxxar account used to stack against tribe members nukes and arrange deals with op targets so he would get the freebies while the tribe suffered.

Worst is he would then have ago at the tribe as though it was there fault and he was the best.

I was planning on kicking him before i left and nobling him after sitting his account and seeing what he was doing.

Before comments i left i was yellow but i came back before most had gone to impact and id already got 200 incomming from my own tribe so i just thought i may aswell let them get on with it as i wasnt fully involved in the game. I didnt clear though as only a few tribe members actually mailed like distructor.

DeletedUser

You can say that again.

East worked well together or some parts of it did but then again some parts people never alyxxar was one.

He did want to join riot as when he first joined his words were east sucks and when riot come over they would leave its only that riot were not in the area.

If thats so, why the hell was he in your tribe? WHY DID YOU THE LEADER OF EAST RECRUIT HIM

I dont know which player on the account it was but the alyxxar account used to stack against tribe members nukes and arrange deals with op targets so he would get the freebies while the tribe suffered.

Mynamewasstolen, accusations? PROOF?

Worst is he would then have ago at the tribe as though it was there fault and he was the best.

He's still here, you are not. Proves something?

I was planning on kicking him before i left and nobling him after sitting his account and seeing what he was doing.

But instead... you were rimmed. :icon_eek:

Before comments i left i was yellow but i came back before most had gone to impact and id already got 200 incomming from my own tribe so i just thought i may aswell let them get on with it as i wasnt fully involved in the game. I didnt clear though as only a few tribe members actually mailed like distructor.

No, just no. You were a poor leader, you knew it. You got your ass kicked then you think you can come back on here and slate Alyxar? I'm not a fan of him, but your pathetic. Go play church world 63! n00b. Can't wait until BizNiz realise what sort of player you are...

Bolded.

DeletedUser

Could xx have rimmed me? not a chance mainly as i wasnt near them only 150k of my villages, it took me over a day to get support to my front from my main cluster and a surprise attack in that situation is bad..

Him being around doesnt prove skill it proves commitment.

He was invited because his friend asked me to invite him.

im the poor leader maybe but it was alyxar and me doing the damage to east as he declared made stupid demands and i thought it was funny so let him get on with it.

We were both to blame for leading decisions.

I have no proof he was making deals with enemies and supporting as my account is gone. Yet i know for a fact it happened to allies tribe members alike.

Alot of bizniz were in east so they do know me from this world.

Who are you ingame?

I know the alyxar account hwang and tannie were on at the time and one was a backstabber and i do think that he shouldnt talk of loyalty after those comments.

DeletedUser

Kung Fu Panda is butthurt.

I like impact and hope they win the world, i have lots of respect for 99% of that tribe and i couldnt care less.

I wasnt fully into the game and i didnt care they nobled me if i did id have fought back or sent loads of shit out etc but i didnt as i didnt care and wish them luck.

Say what you will about me quitting etc i dont care, its a well known fact me and riot players didnt get on and yet we agree about alyxar, this must mean something.

DeletedUser

Means haterz gunna hate (nod)

Yeah I agree. I have had dealings with Alyxar and he has proven to be a stand up guy. Jack has been a great tribemate, helped stack me when I was on the Censor front, has a damn near perfect war record (talking about nobled villages compared to lost villages), he is one of the many reasons (Along with the great leadership) why Impact is where it is now and as far as anybody is concerned, the Alyxar account is in good hands.

DeletedUser

It is quite clear who we have been criticising and it's not Jack