Your W56 Story.

• Thread starter DeletedUser95593
  • Start date

DeletedUser95593

Tw stats say it all. Go check the point where i stopped growing.
Then check the war declaration date.
Then check when did the first attack land. Then come tell me i quit after receiving incomings.

I don't need to check tw stats, I don't care when you stopped growing. You wrote the posts on the forums, you were active and said you would fight. You even said you didn't need any help from the tribe.

A couple of hours later you quit. You were arrogant then and you are arrogant now, and you have nothing to justify that.

DeletedUser

wow... you really have a hate on for -MM-..lol

I don't think you have a clue what you are talking about though with all due respect. What is happening now is no different than what happened to every other player we targeted in the past. Other than the location, the account size and tag there is NO difference at all. you know if you think MM is so unworthy I'm pretty sure Mom would be happy to extend you an invite so you can put us in our place.

yes, cause joining a tribe that has already suffered major losses and received high damage, to then attack an entire tribe while also getting attacked by W2V would certainly prove his point :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Several players have been targeted just about exclusively by MM, and are still dying, including 'lively' players. *shrugs*

DeletedUser

Several players have been targeted just about exclusively by MM, and are still dying, including 'lively' players. *shrugs*

Several 'lively' players against all of -MM- *winks*

DeletedUser

yes, cause joining a tribe that has already suffered major losses and received high damage, to then attack an entire tribe while also getting attacked by W2V would certainly prove his point :icon_rolleyes:

Yes...:p I agree with you... he should do this...lol

DeletedUser

during [T]/W2V war, If MoM was more proactive and decided not to focus on barbs and declared on MM instead of jumping on W2V i believe MM would've been beaten. MM back then was just a bunch of rim players that had no choice but to be stucked with each other (i mean look at those low pointer players they got :icon_rolleyes: ). Their line up was only beefed up because of the [T] survivors that W2V rejected. If MoM jumped on them then i doubt W2V would've been so quick to come to their rescue since [T] was keeping them sort of busy. MM was well prepared to jump on MoM if MoM jumped on W2V but W2V was in the middle of their own war with [T] so they could have very well stayed out of MM/MoM war ( i love all these if's and but's :lol::lol::lol: ) to focus on [T]. and MoM would've had a lot less frontline to worry about it then and given how compact their villages are, It would've been tough for MM to cause any dent.

My point still stands. MM sucks and the only reason they look slightly better than they did months ago is because of the [T] rejects they recruited. FACT!

MoM > MM

DeletedUser

Hmm, disagree. Firstly, MM is quite capable of handling themselves, as evidenced by them handing it to, well, everyone who came knocking, from (part of) MoM to OHYEAH and Tutti. They have not done so by luck or by the grace of their enemies, either, but simple buckled down and methodically took out the opposition in harsh Ops. Their line-up was beefed by [T], but their strength was never in numbers, but in leadership/unity.
Furthermore, we foresaw/expected MoM to jump on MM (hence us bending in weird shapes to have the renewed MoM NAP agreement refer to a non-aggression clause towards MM), and frankly if MoM had hit MM we would most likely have shifted back to MoM within a week, leaving frontliners to fight [T]. By then (read: weeks into the war) it was apparent that [T] did not require full focus to fight to a draw (at the very least). The estimation was that if MM were to be attacked, W2V+MM would be able to break MoM relatively quickly and then re-focus on [T] afterwards. In that sense, staying clear from MM was not a bad move for MoM per se. It is true that they would have had less frontline, but it only takes one inactive to force a frontline/massive relocation. Albanian would have sufficed for MM to get their foot in the door, for example.
MoM might have better players than MM on average (or even than W2V), but the facts are that it is riddled with a) inactivity, and b) bad diplomacy/positioning/foresight/luck/whathaveyou. Player skill is but one of the factors going into things, and the only that MoM excelled in. It is not the focus of MM or W2V, who both favour a tribe-approach to the game. As such, measured as a collective MM is stronger than MoM right now and ever since the climb-down to 15 members. They 'look better' now only because of people focusing on numbers, in reality nothing in their leadership and dedicated Ops have changed so they are as lethal as they were back then, if with more means. So no, they do not suck.

DeletedUser

Im not so sure Rukoh. Some of your players(Rcmst, MattyBoy, Ratius, maybe more?) were raking in ODDs after ODDs so it might not have been that easy for W2V to quickly help MM. W2V's MoM frontline is much larger than MM's. If in the middle(or earlier) of [T] war and MoM got involved, it would've opened up a large W2V frontline for MoM to attack and lets remember that around this time MM had a lot less firepower than they have now. They have a good leadership but you also need firepower to put things in motion. If Dankev is able to muster support for his remaining vills now then they might have been able to do it more back then with [T]'s help.

DeletedUser

Meh -MM- fought MoM for what like a week before W2V jumped in? Other than that they haven't really done a whole lot on their own. They beat up on MoM for a week before other tribes gangbanged them. They fought OHYEAH in a gangbang and then recruited most of the players that formed the frontline between OHYEAH and -MM-. They did fight Tutti alone, but I wouldn't call that a huge accomplishment either given the circumstances. Not to mention they didn't even really attack some of Tutti's larger players, they recruited them. It was smart recruitment on their part and made them much stronger, but to say they faced any real challenge whatsoever on this world is laughable in my opinion. Their big wars have either been gangbangs and/or against tribes suffering from activity issues.

Does -MM- deserve to be where they are at now? Sure they do. They have played this world well and some of them will win in W2V because of this. Have MM ever faced a real challenge? In my opinion no they have not.

DeletedUser

during [T]/W2V war, If MoM was more proactive and decided not to focus on barbs and declared on MM instead of jumping on W2V i believe MM would've been beaten. MM back then was just a bunch of rim players that had no choice but to be stucked with each other (i mean look at those low pointer players they got :icon_rolleyes: ). Their line up was only beefed up because of the [T] survivors that W2V rejected. If MoM jumped on them then i doubt W2V would've been so quick to come to their rescue since [T] was keeping them sort of busy. MM was well prepared to jump on MoM if MoM jumped on W2V but W2V was in the middle of their own war with [T] so they could have very well stayed out of MM/MoM war ( i love all these if's and but's :lol::lol::lol: ) to focus on [T]. and MoM would've had a lot less frontline to worry about it then and given how compact their villages are, It would've been tough for MM to cause any dent.

My point still stands. MM sucks and the only reason they look slightly better than they did months ago is because of the [T] rejects they recruited. FACT!

MoM > MM

I don't know there, you've kind of lost your credibility. You based your entire opinion on points and backed it up by giving us reasons why MoM sucks ... not MM...lol

DeletedUser67005

during [T]/W2V war, If MoM was more proactive and decided not to focus on barbs and declared on MM instead of jumping on W2V

You just offered a very good reason as to why MoM might not be better than MM right there.

MoM > MM

Since when did opinions become known as facts?

You're basically basing your entire argument that MM sucks on mistakes MoM made. So what you're trying to say is, MM sucks because MoM sucks? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Im not so sure Rukoh. Some of your players(Rcmst, MattyBoy, Ratius, maybe more?) were raking in ODDs after ODDs so it might not have been that easy for W2V to quickly help MM. W2V's MoM frontline is much larger than MM's. If in the middle(or earlier) of [T] war and MoM got involved, it would've opened up a large W2V frontline for MoM to attack and lets remember that around this time MM had a lot less firepower than they have now. They have a good leadership but you also need firepower to put things in motion. If Dankev is able to muster support for his remaining vills now then they might have been able to do it more back then with [T]'s help.

But as we have said before, we had factored this into our plans. We also had our frontline with MoM stacked, and as it became clear that [T] was offering minimal resistance, shifting more D to MoM frontline would not have been a major issue

The only time your scenario would have held true is when MoM and [T] NAP'd and even then, what was left of MoM at that point plus how badly [T] were doing would not have changed the outcome...only delayed it

DeletedUser

Meh -MM- fought MoM for what like a week before W2V jumped in? Other than that they haven't really done a whole lot on their own. They beat up on MoM for a week before other tribes gangbanged them. They fought OHYEAH in a gangbang and then recruited most of the players that formed the frontline between OHYEAH and -MM-. They did fight Tutti alone, but I wouldn't call that a huge accomplishment either given the circumstances. Not to mention they didn't even really attack some of Tutti's larger players, they recruited them. It was smart recruitment on their part and made them much stronger, but to say they faced any real challenge whatsoever on this world is laughable in my opinion. Their big wars have either been gangbangs and/or against tribes suffering from activity issues.

Does -MM- deserve to be where they are at now? Sure they do. They have played this world well and some of them will win in W2V because of this. Have MM ever faced a real challenge? In my opinion no they have not.

Again, lack of a 'real' challenge does not equal lack of merit to deal with such challenges. You cannot conclude that MM can't handle such 'real' challenges just because you have not seen it.
OHYEAH was confident that they would be able to handle MM, and had some very active players that ended up falling (though the rest of the tribe was tripe). MoM members down there similarly thought that MM was easy fry, and ended up dead instead. Had MM been shit (or: these members such as hawkeye not shit), we would have had a different outcome.

@Saun; As glynjack said, we did not move troops from the MoM border. RCMST only got hit much later in the war, and that entire southern section would have been more effective against MoM anyway due to proximity. *shrugs*

DeletedUser

Again, lack of a 'real' challenge does not equal lack of merit to deal with such challenges. You cannot conclude that MM can't handle such 'real' challenges just because you have not seen it.

I don't believe Gibby stated that MM couldn't handle the situation, just pointed out that as of yet they haven't had to face a challenge.

DeletedUser

If he did not mean it to refer to the discussion about MM's skill, why mention it at all..?

DeletedUser

Rukoh I don't post here all that often so I was just making a bit of a general post in regards to MM. MoM members have been constantly ripping on MM saying they aren't worthy of winning the world and that they are not really that great of a tribe. MM and W2V members have been defending MM by giving examples just as Lord Bad and yourself that MM has torn through every enemy they have faced.

So I guess my post had more to do with gregoun and saunfree's former posts regarding an MM/W2V war. I personally think W2V would steamroll MM. Why? Because MM has never been challenged as a tribe. Maybe they really are a superb tribe, but we will never actually know. The most difficult war they have fought thus far was warring MoM alone for around a week. Other than that they have really done nothing of note and in my opinion do not deserve to win the world.

In response to the specific part about OHYEAH. Emperor Ruian, podsace, sirkon, fajah, spiritdoctor made up almost the entire front line against MM while in OHYEAH. MM took out what maybe one or two players? I honestly don't remember. All I know is that they recruited the entire front line they had with OHYEAH. Obviously this was a smart move both by MM and the players involved. All I'm saying is it once again prevented them from ever facing a challenge in this world.

DeletedUser

As an objective point of view.

His post is without personal opinion, just using facts, with the exception of the final sentence in the main body.
That does not void the validity of his earlier words.
It's still an objective post.

A way to put it, that more people here would understand, would be to compare it to a game review.
They list out the facts throughout the whole review, graphics standards, gameplay etc, then they finish it off with a personal rating, based on the objective comments they made earlier.

Same thing as in Gibby's post

DeletedUser

They recruited most of the frontline after fighting them for weeks. One of the frontliners can undoubtedly give more details than I can, but from what I gathered they were fully prepared to loathe MM and to fight to the death, but instead came to respect MM and joined them. Did MM (and W2V) face less challenges than MoM? Definitely. But which other tribes have been challenged without immediately perishing?

W2V is winning the world. It's just that we will do so while inviting MM members, many of whom are deserving in their own right, or loyal to a fault (with an excellent leadership team to boot).

So with regards to your comment: 'fair enough', but being challenged is not particularly a good criteria in my opinion.

@Hugh; Whether it's objective or not isn't really an issue, lol. I could make objective statements about [T] right now, but they would be irrelevant despite their objectivity.