Your W56 Story.

• Thread starter DeletedUser95593
  • Start date

DeletedUser95593

And i would know because i was the one talking with her in the MoM chat when the insults started, im not just pulling this out of my ass, im talking from experience. Doesn't matter much either way, as it was brought up in a completely different debate.

You mean the same MoM chat I was in? The same MoM chat I have already quoted? You are pulling it out of your ass.

DeletedUser

You mean the same MoM chat I was in? The same MoM chat I have already quoted? You are pulling it out of your ass.

ya, i can quote things too.
[spoil]
arrow123 said:
ok, whats up with the players on this account? they been nothing but rude, disruptive and all in all a pain to be around, not to mention spreading her "your all going to lose no matter what you do" propaganda.

[5:04:07 PM] Hawk.Eye: i love watching you guys failing so funny :D

and

Legend0505 said:
i invite you all , to reconsider what i said in your *expletive* "Strategy Discussion" thread in general section.

-sareh

referring to this:
Legend0505 said:
[spoil]turtling , recruiting random noob tribes ,

people you are soO desperate.

this tribe failed so badly on diplomacy and also failed at skill and activity, sorry if i'm honest :) but i fail to see a solution for where we are. turtling ? just a slower death recruiting tutti make no such a difference. sticking together? whats the point? when no one can help others as all front are warring and are overrunned by inactivity.

form a merge with either ohyeah or [T] before it get so late and go after W2V :) staying and fighting this gangbang is waste of time and a lost cause.

just my honest opinion no flaming please :)

-sareh[/spoil]
and this
Legend0505 said:
[spoil]the plan is you merge into them not them into you :) simple as that.

no winning enemy get merged into the losing side! lmao. and a good merger offer by your council to T or ohyeah that contain a good plan for future of the new tribe and explain both sides duties after merger will have a good chance of success.

easy way of saving your future on this world. you are gifting the world to W2V by this stupid behavior of we can fight back when you obviously can't.

9 days of war with W2V and 1200 village lost and only 200 retakes ? you mean you guys only could retake 1 out of each 10 villages lost ? all the counter attack you ever done in 9 days is a pityful struggle of retaking. if the stats was 1200 vs 400-500 and you had even one successful op ran. i would say hey this tribe yet has fair chance of survivng. but we are doing a bad job i must say :)[/spoil]

then we have comments such as this:

[5:10:04 PM] Hawk.Eye: you noobs need to thank him anyway.
[5:10:07 PM] Hawk.Eye: he is loyal at least.
[5:10:28 PM] Hawk.Eye: if legend was my acc. i would leave mom twice by now.

and insults of course:
[11/30/2011 5:23:45 PM | Removed 5:23:59 PM] Hawk.Eye: This message has been removed.
[11/30/2011 5:24:10 PM] Hawk.Eye: you are on arrow acc ?
[11/30/2011 5:24:18 PM] jedctw: ya
[11/30/2011 5:24:50 PM] Hawk.Eye: good to see the guy a nublet been talking to me about his VERY HIGH experiances
[11/30/2011 5:24:55 PM] Hawk.Eye: can't snipe 1sec trains
[11/30/2011 5:24:56 PM] Hawk.Eye: (y)
[11/30/2011 5:27:44 PM] jedctw: somehow i get the feeling your insulting me?
[11/30/2011 5:28:17 PM] jedctw: should i stop sniping the trains headed your way then?
[11/30/2011 5:31:11 PM] Kevin Bowden: It is funniest coming from her since her account lost mine 60 or so villages because she couldn't manage to snipe 3 second trains while sitting (smirk)

idk what she was talking about with the whole "very high experiences" thing, as i've hardly had any interaction with either of them.

if they have such negative feelings towards this tribe, why are they still here? has anyone considered they may may be a spy?[/spoil]

right out of my thread in council archives. it was right around the time of that last skype quote, and a little before this one, where we see the other coplayer having a fit because fin couldnt sit him right away:
[spoil]
arrow123 said:
kenny wanted a sit, and fin said he couldnt because he was already sitting people, and he also hasnt seen legend take anyone else's sits.

i need someone to sit me to dodge attacks and pass it on
[1:54:33 AM] Kenny Peng: i need sleep now
[1:59:04 AM] Kenny Peng: SOMEo ne take my sit
[1:59:09 AM] Kenny Peng: i need help tagging attacks when i go to sleep
[2:02:52 AM] Fin: sorry, I've been sitting multiple accounts for the last 6-7 hrs
[2:03:01 AM] Fin: I'm not taking on more
[2:03:21 AM] Fin: and I have never personally witnessed you take a sit
[2:03:28 AM] Fin: which is my new rule
[2:03:42 AM] Fin: don't sit people who don't take sits themselves
[2:06:38 AM] Kenny Peng: COOL
[2:07:15 AM] Fin: my sarcasm detector is of the charts
[2:07:52 AM] *** Kenny Peng has left ***
[2:08:05 AM] Fin: what a sad *expletive*
[2:08:47 AM] Fin: I just queued about 3k wall levels for Taz, after tagging and sniping for 3 accounts all day
[2:09:19 AM] Fin: so throw a hissyfit because I won't take your sit

also, sareh/Hawk.Eye insults others about asking for help, then says she can take care of her own account, yet we have what, 90+ legend snipes listed? not to mention just slightly after she says that, we have kenny having his meltdown because, surprise surprise, someone is not available to help him at that exact instant? what happened to being able to sareh being able to take care of it (to the point of criticizing dan-kev for losing villages while legend was supposed to be sitting)??[/spoil]
and lastly, it was DaHolla and willy in the lead on snipes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95593

Were arguing whether or not it was hawk.eye's fault the legend account got rimmed, and you post quotes of Kenny being an arrogant tool?

No idea why you are posting quotes of her being arrogant and insulting others, we already knew this would happen, council already knew this would happen, the tribe already knew this would happen. I already made it clear what Hawk's personality was like.

Either you stopped sniping trains for the account she co-played because she insulted you, or you stopped because there were no new trains being posted. Hawk said I can take care of anything within 48 hours (Under the impression the tribe would help and snipe). She was doing a favor to the tribe, I don't care if she was rude about it.

I can't be bothered repeating myself. You all blame hawk eye, but there were 3 players on the account. The tribe knew exactly what you were getting when she was recruited, I made it explicitly clear. The trains stopped being sniped by the tribe because kenny disappeared and the posts stopped getting updated. Hawk came on as a co to help a friend, she didn't care what happened to the account or the tribe.

DeletedUser

Yeah because those quotes are the entire convo, not just the bits that back up your argument (y)

you mean like how you said you "quoted" just because you put "" around what you said she said? And ya, why exactly wouldnt i be showing things that back up my argument. thats kind of how these things work.

Also am I meant to read that garbage? It was just a bunch of random out of context quotes stringed together.

you saying they're out of context does not make them so. you're just trying to dismiss it cause practically your whole arguement has been thrown out the window, since I've just proven what most of the people here already know. Legend was an uncooperative, moody, nearing bi-polar, ass of an account.

Show me the quotes that back that up.

the exact skype quote is about 4 old chatrooms and a broken laptop away, though should i quote other council members such as TSM, BenC7 and even CarMander as Duke, wanting to kick her due to the above reasons and more? I think i have given plenty of proof to back up my statement, even when your dragging this whole thing offtopic to begin with.

DeletedUser95593

you saying they're out of context does not make them so. you're just trying to dismiss it cause practically your whole arguement has been thrown out the window, since I've just proven what most of the people here already know. Legend was an uncooperative, moody, nearing bi-polar, ass of an account.

Were not arguing about legend, were arguing about Hawk.eye. You proved shit.

DeletedUser65846

What have these forums gone to :icon_confused:. -MM- already had their way with the Chaos, KD, cloud, and Apathy account prior to legend as well, thought there was 3-4 players on that account? How could it be only Hawk.eye's fault?

DeletedUser84667

What have these forums gone to :icon_confused:. -MM- already had their way with the Chaos, KD, cloud, and Apathy account prior to legend as well, thought there was 3-4 players on that account? How could it be only Hawk.eye's fault?

Chaos is hardly an accomplishment, K-D quit, as did Apathy whose account just floated around 2-3 mill for a while along side Cloud who was in a similar situation.

"Oh we are so good we made them quit!"

No, -MM- did not, believe it or not K-D quit due to W2V and OHYEAH who were actually attacking him (I know that is a weird idea).
I don't think the Apathy account was every really owned while in MoM. If it was, the owner ran the minute W2V declared.
Cloud was basically on his own, and well you just can't do anything by yourself on a frontline of active players.
Chaos, really? He was very bad, claiming some major accomplishment for nobling him is like me claiming an accomplishment for nobling so much of KingTiger.

"Oh well whose fault is it you recruited him!?!?!?!!!?!1@211!!@3"

Yes, I am not discrediting any war stats -MM- gained, I am discrediting it as an accomplishment to defeat him. This goes the same with any, sure you got caps and they are war caps, does it make you feel big? Yes it apparently does. The point is that any idiot can noble an inactive account on a frontline, or a total noob that is surrounded. Does that give that tribe war stats and make them seem like they are "winning" the war? Damn straight. Does it mean they deserve respect for the massive accomplishment of defeating said players? Not at all.

That leaves Legend, Kimmy quit right before -MM- war (convenient), leaving just hawk.eye and Kenny, meaning 50% of what was lost falls on Hawk.eye. Nobody is saying that it is all her fault, what we are saying is she was such a witch about it and boasted so much that she didn't even want to admit she needed help, Kenny was the one who posted the snipes.

-MM- is not a premade.

Actual you are a premade, you came to this world with a group of friends, all started in the same area, and purposely all joined/started the same tribe. That's a premade, I don't care how few or many members you have, the core tribe of -MM- still came on this world with a goal of being a tribe from the start.

Chaos is hardly an accomplishment, K-D quit, as did Apathy whose account just floated around 2-3 mill for a while along side Cloud who was in a similar situation.

No, -MM- did not, believe it or not K-D quit due to W2V and OHYEAH who were actually attacking him (I know that is a weird idea).
I don't think the Apathy account was every really owned while in MoM. If it was, the owner ran the minute W2V declared.
Cloud was basically on his own, and well you just can't do anything by yourself on a frontline of active players.
Chaos, really? He was very bad, claiming some major accomplishment for nobling him is like me claiming an accomplishment for nobling so much of KingTiger.

Yes, I am not discrediting any war stats -MM- gained, I am discrediting it as an accomplishment to defeat him. This goes the same with any, sure you got caps and they are war caps, does it make you feel big? Yes it apparently does. The point is that any idiot can noble an inactive account on a frontline, or a total noob that is surrounded. Does that give that tribe war stats and make them seem like they are "winning" the war? Damn straight. Does it mean they deserve respect for the massive accomplishment of defeating said players? Not at all.

That leaves Legend, Kimmy quit right before -MM- war (convenient), leaving just hawk.eye and Kenny, meaning 50% of what was lost falls on Hawk.eye. Nobody is saying that it is all her fault, what we are saying is she was such a witch about it and boasted so much that she didn't even want to admit she needed help, Kenny was the one who posted the snipes.

-MM- is not a premade.

Actual you are a premade, you came to this world with a group of friends, all started in the same area, and purposely all joined/started the same tribe. That's a premade, I don't care how few or many members you have, the core tribe of -MM- still came on this world with a goal of being a tribe from the start.

DeletedUser

Cool stories Kev, tell them again.
Wait, you already did. xD

Also, combo-breaker.

And to actually add something to this, Hawk eye was mouthing off in the MoM chat, saying she was better than everyone that was losing villages, and that she wouldn't need any help if the Legend account got OP'd.
2 days later... well, you know that part of the story already.

DeletedUser

You seem to not realise that I knew all the guys on those ex-Tag accounts rather well. I spoke to most of them on skype and we were at war with them prior to them being recruited into MoM. Everything you have said in this post is nothing but bullshit.

The chaos account had 3 players on that account and was the main reason we went to war with MoM. The account kept nobling my targets in another war we were involved in. He even took one of our -MM- players and made him ANOTHER co on the account. Like 3 wasn't enough. By that time Kid and I had built up a very good friendship (just took me rimming a couple of his bashers :p). He respected our tribe and tried to help with the situation as he knew that I was very pissed with chaos, as did Tazecca, the real arrow and Niyah. The deal with KD was that he would take responsibility for chaos and that chaos wouldn't interfere with our other war anymore but that failed. Chaos alone was more then triple my size and I was the largest account in -MM- at that time, and chaos was actually one of the smaller accounts in MoM. Being personal, I took the most caps by far against chaos in the war, surely those guys should have been able to handle little ol' me. When the chaos guys quit, it became a sit until it bacame banned with something like 20 villages left on that account.

As for KD, he spoke to me regularly on a daily basis. He had 2 co's on the account (Aaron and Mous). I know when he quit and I know why but it wasn't until much later in the war. OhYeah was not attacking him, KD was all over our area and it was our ops that rimmed that account. Furthermore, cloudviii was also active to the very last day as I carried on the conversation on a sit the original account owner had started with him. He was acting all tough to that little account but didn't utter a single word to me even though I was taking the villages almost at will. Nic0fm, symdude were other casulaties in that war. Dr Apathy did end up quitting but a new player was found for the account. Legend had 3 players and was doing just fine until our tribal op. The op on legend was one of our last on MoM so i am not sure why you blame the collapse of MoM in the south on just legend. We killed every southern recruit MoM made except for the crew that jumped to OhYeah just as we got to them. mintrungvn, jimballlll is back, endlessx3, and acuteangina were the remainder of the MoM recruits in our area that we killed. As you know, with OhYeah's recruitment and declaration, that effectively finalised our war with MoM as we had no border left with them. We annihalated your south one op at a time. You had terrible leadership and most of you knew nothing about teamwork. On top of that, a lot of your guys were so arrogant and thought that we would be harmless as we were small and thought to be a bunch of newbs. Your accounts became inactive thanks to us, please stop with the phony excuses.

@ tiger also: Out of the 5 of us that joined the world together, 2 had never even heard of TW. Seriously doubt that that would qualify -MM- as a premade. We were surrounded by MoM, Old and Code with W2V to our north and all those tribes were very well established. All our initial wars were due to the other tribes thinking that K78 was going to be an easy rim K to take. Just- was the first to make that mistake. Starting 3 months later on the rim and not being able to farm to hurry up our first village was a nightmare. It wasn't easy to survive but somehow we managed. At least you guys in the core got to fight people on an equal footing - our first fight as 1 village wonders was with players who were already at 500k. When we finally fought MoM, the 3 of us (the premade :p) were at 1mill whilst your smallest was 3.5 mill. The rest of our players were much smaller. You never fought on the W2V front, just OhYeah, so you should have been able to easily handle a very small second front. It was your failure that made it easier for us.

DeletedUser

9D7lE.gif

DeletedUser

I totally expected to hear this kind of garbage but not from you. You see that bold part?. Which one are you? inactive or Noob. I would just like to clear that one up before you delete.

DeletedUser

Maybe on the next world I should treat my allies like my personal peons, show zero respect to neighbouring tribes, recruit a bunch of 'elite' selfish players, be an arrogant ass on the forums at every opportunity, get leadership to leave the tribe at the beginning of every main war and then at the end tell the world how good we were on that world coz we were challenged. :icon_idea:

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it. It has actually been pretty fun :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

We killed every southern recruit MoM made except for the crew that jumped to OhYeah just as we got to them. mintrungvn, jimballlll is back, endlessx3, and acuteangina were the remainder of the MoM recruits in our area that we killed.

This goes back to my post a few days ago. I couldn't really remember everyone so thank you for reminding me. Jimballl and acuteangina both quit after losing a lot of villages to bans and endless was never in OHYEAH...OHYEAH rimmed him. So basically you guys took out mintrungvn, hit a couple other players, and then just recruited the entire front line.

DeletedUser

We killed every southern recruit MoM made except for the crew that jumped to OhYeah just as we got to them. mintrungvn, jimballlll is back, endlessx3, and acuteangina were the remainder of the MoM recruits in our area that we killed. As you know, with OhYeah's recruitment and declaration, that effectively finalised our war with MoM as we had no border left with them. We annihalated your south one op at a time. You had terrible leadership and most of you knew nothing about teamwork. On top of that, a lot of your guys were so arrogant and thought that we would be harmless as we were small and thought to be a bunch of newbs. Your accounts became inactive thanks to us, please stop with the phony excuses.

mintrungvn i already said quit due to your Op. please read
Jimball quit after ban losses
acuteangina quit before MM came onto the scene, large ban loss relatively early into the solo MoM v OHYEAH war led him to quit.
I think he even made an external forum thread about it.
and endless was never in OHYEAH, you accuse us of phony excuses, your adding people to our lineup that were never there

now directly in relation to this bit
"Your accounts became inactive thanks to us, please stop with the phony excuses. "

i have just gone over the 1012 conquers you have against OHYEAH ever.
Now we wont be counting Reset's eating of Hahny, or anything like that after the Eastern OHYEAH people joined you,
Players you nobled: the amount you took: whether they went inactive
Mintrungvn: 307 : Well i believe you were the cause of him quitting, good job
Jimball: 227 : quit after ban losses, your takings were interspersed with sporadic internalling by fajah
acuteangina: 1 : uh yeah, i seriously doubt you did anything to make this account go inactive
sirkon : 96 : well he had 188 against you, so hmm yeah. and now he's with you
spiritdoctor: 87 : he pretty much held even against you diff of 7 conquers, also with you
Emperor Ruian: 7 : but 11 takes, so in the lead but didnt do much really, with you now
phoenixqq: 1 : and then he screwed around in Tutti which is when he died, so nope, didnt send him packing in OHYEAH
kingxeno: 5 : this account was dead, and getting heavily internalled before the war, so nothing here
Duke211: 11 : well its in MM now, so still active to my eyes
foxracing7 : 133 : well since the account is in MM seems like it was active enough. no points here
PodsAceII : 1 : and he;s in MM now, so activity still reigns
Niactz : 4 : well he was still growing when he rejoined Tutti so....active to my eyes
Snedra : 2 : pretty sure she was active, well long enough to have a hissy fit over nothing
binks-sake : 4 : technically he's lost 9 but 5 were after the east joined MM so not counting, but he's still around (if he left it would been MoM's doing anyway)
Fajah : 3 : and now in your tribe, so nope. no inactivity here
renatodeboa : 7 : sorry but the other 59 were after the East left, so doesnt count, yes he quite while in OHYEAH but since he lost 529 to MoM i don't think it was you guys who forced him out

Recap anyone?
16 players lost villages
7 are now in MM (active)
2 were dead before the war (acute and kingxeno)
4 either met their ends due to MoM or died in another tribe
1 is still going well (binks, if he had quit again would have been MoM not you)
1 player quit due to you (mintrungvn)
1 player quit to ban but did fight with you for awhile, so i'llbe nice and give him to you

in total you made 1 inactive, and 1 that probably would have gone inactive.
isnt it nice how the facts makes, what your trying to make such a big show over, actually not that great

DeletedUser65846

in total you made 1 inactive, and 1 that probably would have gone inactive.
isnt it nice how the facts makes, what your trying to make such a big show over, actually not that great

Think you need to go back and re-read, this all started with bitter players trying to downgrade -MM- way too much. They have been the only tribe to really organize ops the way that they had been, gaining a surplus of vills close to the landing time. Can't say that about many if not all the tribes on this world. Not -MM-'s fault OHYEAH took a huge dip in quality after their huge jump in recruitment, +- 30 players within 2 days, some of them who had jumped ship previously.....

DeletedUser67005

Wrong. We came to this world with the intention of testing out the new no hauls feature. Even if you would have us classified as a premade, would you compare us to MoM when they first started? No, you wouldn't. The member list wasn't even close. It would have been easy for you guys (since you were stacked with players with much previous experience) to rip through the rim, but we didn't have that luxury.

DeletedUser84667

The chaos account had 3 players on that account and was the main reason we went to war with MoM. The account kept nobling my targets in another war we were involved in. He even took one of our -MM- players and made him ANOTHER co on the account. Like 3 wasn't enough. By that time Kid and I had built up a very good friendship (just took me rimming a couple of his bashers :p). He respected our tribe and tried to help with the situation as he knew that I was very pissed with chaos, as did Tazecca, the real arrow and Niyah. The deal with KD was that he would take responsibility for chaos and that chaos wouldn't interfere with our other war anymore but that failed. Chaos alone was more then triple my size and I was the largest account in -MM- at that time, and chaos was actually one of the smaller accounts in MoM. Being personal, I took the most caps by far against chaos in the war, surely those guys should have been able to handle little ol' me. When the chaos guys quit, it became a sit until it bacame banned with something like 20 villages left on that account.
Most of that was irrelevant to anything I said. It wasn't just you, as much as you would like to think it was, it was your whole tribe as seen evidence by his losses:

[spoil]Heartbreaker (737|653) K67 9,581 Chaos908 [RISING] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-29 20:57:59
Heartbreaker (743|656) K67 9,581 Chaos908 [RISING] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-29 16:17:24
K67 Dragon 03 (768|627) K67 9,960 Chaos908 [RISING] dudeja [-MM-] 2011-11-29 07:54:45
K67 Exige Rocks (762|624) K67 9,960 Chaos908 [RISING] dudeja [-MM-] 2011-11-29 04:42:44
Heartbreaker (740|662) K67 9,960 Chaos908 [RISING] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-28 20:01:43
Heartbreaker (746|658) K67 9,960 Chaos908 [RISING] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-28 19:19:32
ABC, 123 (772|642) K67 9,704 Chaos908 [RISING] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-28 18:05:09
Run The World (Girls) (781|641) K67 9,704 Chaos908 [RISING] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-28 12:20:21
Live Bait (776|647) K67 10,101 Chaos908 [RISING] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-28 03:39:05
Beginning of the End (774|644) K67 9,581 Chaos908 [RISING] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-28 01:08:30
Two and a Quarter Mill (759|633) K67 6,659 Chaos908 [RISING] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-28 00:31:33
Wipe Out (777|644) K67 9,704 Chaos908 [RISING] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-28 00:03:18
Poker Face (776|640) K67 9,960 Chaos908 [RISING] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-27 22:46:22
Intruder Alert (771|641) K67 9,287 Chaos908 [RISING] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-27 22:25:23
Final Lap (771|648) K67 9,581 Chaos908 [RISING] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-27 19:30:19
I Feel Pretty (779|647) K67 9,680 Chaos908 [RISING] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-27 17:28:32
Minty Fresh (781|645) K67 9,591 Chaos908 [RISING] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-27 17:01:25
Heartbreaker (750|659) K67 9,960 Chaos908 [RISING] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-27 13:39:50
K67 Sniped (773|625) K67 9,704 Chaos908 [RISING] dudeja [-MM-] 2011-11-27 13:19:33
-MmmmmmM- (768|622) K67 9,704 Chaos908 [RISING] hall0356 [-MM-] 2011-11-27 03:00:17
Battered (775|625) K67 6,682 Chaos908 [RISING] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-27 01:01:24
Execution (768|645) K67 9,581 Chaos908 [RISING] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-27 00:39:50
Sniped (769|627) K67 6,603 Chaos908 [RISING] dudeja [-MM-] 2011-11-26 16:20:58
-MmmmmmM- (767|624) K67 9,704 Chaos908 [RISING] hall0356 [-MM-] 2011-11-26 12:41:51
-MmmmmmM- (766|624) K67 9,581 Chaos908 [RISING] hall0356 [-MM-] 2011-11-26 12:01:17
-MmmmmmM- (760|630) K67 9,581 Chaos908 [RISING] hall0356 [-MM-] 2011-11-26 08:49:07
-MmmmmmM- (767|629) K67 9,704 Chaos908 [RISING] hall0356 [-MM-] 2011-11-26 07:59:27
-MmmmmmM- (759|629) K67 9,744 Chaos908 [RISING] hall0356 [-MM-] 2011-11-26 07:17:47
-MmmmmmM- (763|629) K67 9,704 Chaos908 [RISING] hall0356 [-MM-] 2011-11-26 07:02:09
MoM (789|621) K67 9,691 Chaos908 [RISING] kyla007 [-MM-] 2011-11-26 07:00:45
Weekend Bash (765|642) K67 9,479 Chaos908 [RISING] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-26 05:44:13
Emergency Room (763|637) K67 8,208 Chaos908 [RISING] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-26 05:43:04
Spoonful of Sugar (765|648) K67 9,960 Chaos908 [RISING] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-26 05:43:03
Ready and Willing (765|643) K67 9,837 Chaos908 [RISING] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-26 05:43:00
Chaotic Banquet (771|621) K67 10,194 Chaos908 [RISING] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-26 05:35:28
-MmmmmmM- (764|628) K67 9,744 Chaos908 [RISING] hall0356 [-MM-] 2011-11-26 04:42:19
Carnage with a Dash of Chaos (772|618) K67 10,546 Chaos908 [RISING] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-26 04:35:12
-MmmmmmM- (765|624) K67 9,704 Chaos908 [RISING] hall0356 [-MM-] 2011-11-26 02:51:06
Feeding Frenzy (773|617) K67 9,835 Chaos908 [RISING] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-26 01:48:45
Mom (758|662) K67 9,704 Chaos908 [RISING] Youhei2011 [-MM-] 2011-11-26 01:21:00
-MmmmmmM- (765|623) K67 9,557 Chaos908 [RISING] hall0356 [-MM-] 2011-11-26 00:35:25
Falling For Me (787|653) K67 9,704 Chaos908 [RISING] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-25 21:35:52
MoM (764|630) K67 9,378 Chaos908 [RISING] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-25 09:28:42
Heartbreaker (768|658) K67 9,581 Chaos908 [RISING] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-25 03:35:07
[67:37:64] (774|636) K67 9,314 Chaos908 [RISING] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-24 18:40:17
K67 Dragon Company 05 (771|625) K67 5,627 Chaos908 [RISING] dudeja [-MM-] 2011-11-24 12:03:39
[67:37:63] (773|636) K67 9,490 Chaos908 [RISING] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-24 09:20:47
Last But Not Least (766|632) K67 9,754 Chaos908 [RISING] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-24 07:16:13
Yadang chang 200 (763|631) K67 9,515 Chaos908 [RISING] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-24 05:17:40
This Looks Nice (764|632) K67 9,704 Chaos908 [RISING] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-24 05:08:22
Missing Toddler (764|631) K67 9,704 Chaos908 [RISING] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-24 04:36:00
Isosceles (786|654) K67 9,479 Chaos908 [RISING] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-24 04:34:39
Baby (765|633) K67 9,960 Chaos908 [RISING] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-24 04:33:18
Single Mom (767|633) K67 9,655 Chaos908 [RISING] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-24 04:33:16
Eviction Notice (768|634) K67 9,735 Chaos908 [RISING] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-24 04:33:14
K67 Dragon Company 04 (771|626) K67 7,366 Chaos908 [RISING] dudeja [-MM-] 2011-11-24 04:19:02
Not Enough Dads (765|632) K67 9,680 Chaos908 [RISING] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-24 04:10:04
The Lebanese Empire 049 (791|656) K67 9,519 Chaos908 [RISING] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-24 01:53:08
Malayurg (790|666) K67 9,550 Chaos908 [RISING] superion50 [-MM-] 2011-11-24 01:03:24
Top 150 (772|633) K67 9,581 Chaos908 [RISING] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-24 00:57:54
044 Celtic Calypso (789|655) K67 9,780 Chaos908 [RISING] Big Papa D [-MM-] 2011-11-23 23:32:15
Rising Up (784|652) K67 9,581 Chaos908 [RISING] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-23 19:37:40
Go Big or Go Home (771|632) K67 9,915 Chaos908 [RISING] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-23 19:29:31
Barbarian village (793|618) K67 9,704 Chaos908 [RISING] n4Vseal [-MM-] 2011-11-22 17:48:40
Barbarian village (770|609) K67 7,696 Chaos908 [RISING] afcaz [-MM-] 2011-11-22 08:01:52
n4vseal I13 (789|618) K67 9,479 Chaos908 [RISING] n4Vseal [-MM-] 2011-11-22 00:29:07
n4vseal I12 (789|615) K67 9,581 Chaos908 [RISING] n4Vseal [-MM-] 2011-11-21 19:16:15
028 Celtic Cantor (788|677) K67 9,314 Chaos908 [RISING] Big Papa D [-MM-] 2011-11-21 16:21:47
Sniped (788|625) K67 9,479 Chaos908 [RISING] dudeja [-MM-] 2011-11-21 15:50:49
n4vseal I11 (785|616) K67 9,581 Chaos908 [RISING] n4Vseal [-MM-] 2011-11-21 14:23:29
MoM1 (786|602) K67 9,960 Chaos908 [RISING] kyla007 [-MM-] 2011-11-21 09:21:20
BABY_0032 (790|602) K67 10,055 Chaos908 [HELL] kyla007 [-MM-] 2011-11-21 03:30:54
B031 Determined (791|602) K67 9,865 Chaos908 [HELL] dudeja [-MM-] 2011-11-21 00:21:11
Feeding Frenzy (773|617) K67 9,629 Chaos908 [HELL] brendan.elias [-MM-] 2011-11-18 20:14:08
ARABIA VI (791|654) K67 10,156 Chaos908 [HELL] brendan.elias [-MM-] 2011-11-17 11:53:11
044 Celtic Calypso (789|655) K67 9,797 Chaos908 Big Papa D [-MM-] 2011-11-16 17:18:06
-MmmmmmM- (759|629) K67 9,752 Chaos908 [MoM] hall0356 [-MM-] 2011-11-15 05:49:06
I Feel Pretty (779|647) K67 9,960 Chaos908 [MoM] Snake007 [-MM-] 2011-11-14 18:50:24
-MmmmmmM- (764|628) K67 9,803 Chaos908 [MoM] Chaos908 [MoM] 2011-11-14 18:40:18
MoM (764|630) K67 9,714 Chaos908 [MoM] hall0356 [-MM-] 2011-11-14 16:33:11
Yadang chang 200 (763|631) K67 9,738 Chaos908 [MoM] hall0356 [-MM-] 2011-11-14 11:00:54
MoM (764|630) K67 9,738 Chaos908 [MoM] hall0356 [-MM-] 2011-11-14 10:49:08
-MmmmmmM- (764|628) K67 9,792 Chaos908 [MoM] hall0356 [-MM-] 2011-11-14 08:31:03
Heartbreaker (781|684) K67 9,433 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-14 07:47:21
Minty Fresh (781|645) K67 9,837 Chaos908 [MoM] Snake007 [-MM-] 2011-11-14 04:52:28
Step by Step (801|664) K68 9,601 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-14 04:19:51
003. FEAR (786|629) K67 9,709 Chaos908 [MoM] Crankyman [-MM-] 2011-11-13 19:22:59
(024) Infected (774|638) K67 9,655 Chaos908 [MoM] keith1990 [-MM-] 2011-11-13 15:31:30
V000 Slipknot (802|660) K68 9,813 Chaos908 [MoM] The Burn Baron [-MM-] 2011-11-13 06:59:10
Glutton (777|628) K67 9,433 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-13 04:08:56
No place to run (807|655) K68 9,704 Chaos908 [MoM] Assasin strike [-MM-] 2011-11-13 00:01:48
Pass the Parcel (776|629) K67 5,069 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-12 23:57:39
Deja Vu (775|624) K67 9,581 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-12 21:49:21
ARABIA II (781|658) K67 9,712 Chaos908 [MoM] brendan.elias [-MM-] 2011-11-12 19:56:01
Dynamics (785|604) K67 9,704 Chaos908 [MoM] Snake007 [-MM-] 2011-11-12 19:06:06
Battered (775|625) K67 6,655 Chaos908 [MoM] brendan.elias [-MM-] 2011-11-12 17:54:43
Back Door (776|622) K67 9,852 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-12 17:10:31
Investment (784|602) K67 9,729 Chaos908 [MoM] kyla007 [-MM-] 2011-11-12 16:42:31
033 Celtic Andante (786|672) K67 9,307 Chaos908 [MoM] Big Papa D [-MM-] 2011-11-12 16:10:51
Mine (779|621) K67 9,610 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-12 15:21:51
Good Choice (785|630) K67 9,936 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-12 12:24:06
Vented (783|626) K67 9,653 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-12 12:20:40
003. FEAR (790|622) K67 9,581 Chaos908 [MoM] Crankyman [-MM-] 2011-11-12 12:04:05
MoM (787|673) K67 9,479 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-12 07:29:01
[67:78:36] (786|673) K67 9,581 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-12 04:55:29
67 In The End (799|611) K67 9,598 Chaos908 [MoM] heartbeatracer [-MM-] 2011-11-12 04:52:33
033 Celtic Andante (786|672) K67 9,310 Chaos908 [MoM] Chaos908 [MoM] 2011-11-12 02:14:00
033 Celtic Andante (786|672) K67 9,334 Chaos908 [MoM] Big Papa D [-MM-] 2011-11-12 01:31:45
Glutton (777|628) K67 9,436 Chaos908 [MoM] ppiittee [G.T.] 2011-11-11 20:20:53
003. FEAR (790|622) K67 9,581 Chaos908 [MoM] Crankyman [-MM-] 2011-11-11 09:28:51
Deja Vu (775|624) K67 9,436 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-11 08:27:41
033 Celtic Andante (786|672) K67 9,331 Chaos908 [MoM] Big Papa D [-MM-] 2011-11-11 07:56:24
MoM (787|673) K67 9,479 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-11 05:02:28
Back Door (776|622) K67 9,716 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-11 04:37:43
Heartbreaker (781|684) K67 9,268 Chaos908 [MoM] basch122 [-MM-] 2011-11-11 04:29:49
n4vseal I12 (789|615) K67 9,837 Chaos908 [MoM] n4Vseal [-MM-] 2011-11-11 04:23:54
Vented (783|626) K67 9,539 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-11 04:02:49
Good Choice (785|630) K67 9,739 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-11 03:25:48
67 In The End (799|611) K67 9,734 Chaos908 [MoM] justdropdead [-MM-] 2011-11-11 03:21:03
Filthy Mongrels (781|626) K67 9,539 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-11 00:55:52
Dirty Tactics (780|626) K67 9,960 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-10 23:25:55
n4vseal I10 (790|613) K67 9,881 Chaos908 [MoM] n4Vseal [-MM-] 2011-11-10 21:23:10
Pay Back Time (804|675) K68 9,704 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-10 21:17:23
003. FEAR (787|631) K67 9,704 Chaos908 [MoM] Crankyman [-MM-] 2011-11-10 18:19:25
031 Celtic Madrigal (780|671) K67 9,328 Chaos908 [MoM] Big Papa D [-MM-] 2011-11-10 18:05:38
4 D (773|624) K67 4,140 Chaos908 [MoM] darklord1010 [-MM-] 2011-11-10 17:47:06
A05-POOR CONNECTION HELL #+ (780|604) K67 9,852 Chaos908 [MoM] Snake007 [-MM-] 2011-11-10 17:13:30
Not Enough Dads (765|632) K67 9,960 Chaos908 [MoM] mikrze05 [-MM-] 2011-11-10 16:50:28
n4vseal I09 (785|610) K67 9,857 Chaos908 [MoM] n4Vseal [-MM-] 2011-11-10 16:07:43
Blue (783|604) K67 9,775 Chaos908 [MoM] Snake007 [-MM-] 2011-11-10 12:46:01
4 N (771|622) K67 6,632 Chaos908 [MoM] darklord1010 [-MM-] 2011-11-10 12:35:21
Barbarian village (785|609) K67 9,704 Chaos908 [MoM] n4Vseal [-MM-] 2011-11-10 11:39:44
MoM (778|663) K67 9,314 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-10 11:31:42
Barbarian village (762|670) K67 9,493 Chaos908 [MoM] mikrze05 [-MM-] 2011-11-10 11:18:33
Barbarian village (761|672) K67 6,933 Chaos908 [MoM] mikrze05 [-MM-] 2011-11-10 10:56:48
067 Celtic Serenade (768|636) K67 9,181 Chaos908 [MoM] mottclot 2011-11-10 10:02:35
Heartbreaker (768|678) K67 9,538 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-10 08:57:24
Groam (785|658) K67 9,153 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-10 07:29:43
Go Big or Go Home (771|632) K67 9,960 Chaos908 [MoM] mikrze05 [-MM-] 2011-11-10 07:24:47
Twist and Shout (771|644) K67 9,733 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-10 06:50:38
Barbarian village (764|669) K67 9,640 Chaos908 [MoM] mikrze05 [-MM-] 2011-11-10 05:22:20
030 Celtic Antiphon (777|673) K67 9,520 Chaos908 [MoM] Big Papa D [-MM-] 2011-11-10 04:59:12
002. FEAR (796|661) K67 9,601 Chaos908 [MoM] Crankyman [-MM-] 2011-11-10 01:22:41
Heartbreaker (761|676) K67 7,871 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-09 22:35:42
Jelly Legs (791|644) K67 8,552 Chaos908 [MoM] brendan.elias [-MM-] 2011-11-09 21:18:42
Specifying (782|605) K67 9,813 Chaos908 [MoM] Snake007 [-MM-] 2011-11-09 20:45:46
029 Celtic Minstrel (786|657) K67 9,569 Chaos908 [MoM] Big Papa D [-MM-] 2011-11-09 19:55:14
Barbarian village (754|675) K67 9,489 Chaos908 [MoM] mikrze05 [-MM-] 2011-11-09 19:40:54
Vines and spines (779|663) K67 9,324 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-09 19:01:31
k67~006 (796|618) K67 9,581 Chaos908 [MoM] basch122 [-MM-] 2011-11-09 18:22:12
TUSCALOOSA (787|660) K67 9,936 Chaos908 [MoM] jeff.crowe [-MM-] 2011-11-09 17:54:46
Super spunk (778|664) K67 9,300 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-09 17:26:41
Good Luck Charlie (792|627) K67 9,491 Chaos908 [MoM] keith1990 [-MM-] 2011-11-09 17:05:34
MoM2 (801|610) K68 9,694 Chaos908 [MoM] kyla007 [-MM-] 2011-11-09 16:26:28
002. FEAR (796|662) K67 9,493 Chaos908 [MoM] Crankyman [-MM-] 2011-11-09 15:55:19
Heartbreaker (766|675) K67 9,589 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-09 14:44:08
Heartbreaker (763|676) K67 9,188 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-09 14:14:53
Heartbreaker (765|676) K67 8,326 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-09 13:58:32
Heartbreaker (762|677) K67 9,680 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-09 13:31:09
Lepers curse (785|647) K67 9,813 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-09 13:24:00
Heartbreaker (766|680) K67 9,455 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-09 13:12:56
Barbarian village (764|671) K67 9,291 Chaos908 [MoM] mikrze05 [-MM-] 2011-11-09 12:48:06
B035 Fall into Sleep (790|609) K67 9,680 Chaos908 [MoM] nexy19 [-MM-] 2011-11-09 12:08:38
R046 (858|644) K68 7,541 Chaos908 [MoM] oreochip [-MM-] 2011-11-09 11:06:56
Barbarian village (757|671) K67 9,479 Chaos908 [MoM] mikrze05 [-MM-] 2011-11-09 10:23:33
Snake XXX6 (789|603) K67 9,938 Chaos908 [MoM] Snake007 [-MM-] 2011-11-09 09:08:20
You Complete Me (773|621) K67 9,735 Chaos908 [MoM] Snake007 [-MM-] 2011-11-09 08:16:25
Snake XXXXXX7 (786|603) K67 9,881 Chaos908 [MoM] Snake007 [-MM-] 2011-11-09 08:10:21
Chaotic Banquet (771|621) K67 10,010 Chaos908 [MoM] Snake007 [-MM-] 2011-11-09 08:05:16
Killing fields (785|649) K67 9,515 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-09 07:27:35
Just another village (785|648) K67 9,177 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-09 06:20:17
Zoram strand (787|651) K67 9,680 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-09 06:07:14
/n4vseal B04 (815|665) K68 9,680 Chaos908 [MoM] n4Vseal [-MM-] 2011-11-09 05:21:27
Heartbreaker (770|676) K67 9,557 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-09 05:21:08
Crew ship (784|647) K67 9,529 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-09 05:18:22
n4vseal I06 Mine (790|612) K67 9,783 Chaos908 [MoM] n4Vseal [-MM-] 2011-11-09 05:07:34
Dynamics (785|604) K67 9,557 Chaos908 [MoM] Snake007 [-MM-] 2011-11-09 04:50:01
Fredericks (792|615) K67 9,704 Chaos908 [MoM] n4Vseal [-MM-] 2011-11-09 03:06:37
Derelict these balls (791|653) K67 9,525 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-09 03:02:45
MoM (778|663) K67 9,290 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-09 02:37:55
Heartbreaker (773|672) K67 9,704 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-09 02:20:23
K77~017 (771|710) K77 9,607 Chaos908 [MoM] basch122 [-MM-] 2011-11-09 00:51:16
MoM (802|669) K68 9,455 Chaos908 [MoM] heartbeatracer [-MM-] 2011-11-09 00:39:34
Whats Mine is Mine (808|666) K68 9,546 Chaos908 [MoM] basch122 [-MM-] 2011-11-09 00:27:09
Barbarian village (795|627) K67 8,915 Chaos908 [MoM] keith1990 [-MM-] 2011-11-09 00:20:21
MoM (801|609) K68 9,739 Chaos908 [MoM] kyla007 [-MM-] 2011-11-08 23:42:07
Barbarian village (751|679) K67 9,479 Chaos908 [MoM] mikrze05 [-MM-] 2011-11-08 22:33:27
NX010 (790|608) K67 9,690 Chaos908 [MoM] nexy19 [-MM-] 2011-11-08 22:20:54
Barbarian village (794|627) K67 8,125 Chaos908 [MoM] mikrze05 [-MM-] 2011-11-08 21:53:39
B036 Rain. Sun. Gone. (791|609) K67 9,845 Chaos908 [MoM] nexy19 [-MM-] 2011-11-08 21:21:35
Barbarian village (752|675) K67 9,479 Chaos908 [MoM] mikrze05 [-MM-] 2011-11-08 17:00:17
Barbarian village (750|679) K67 9,557 Chaos908 [MoM] mikrze05 [-MM-] 2011-11-08 16:59:58
The frozen north (790|625) K67 9,378 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-08 16:43:11
Barbarian village (757|679) K67 9,479 Chaos908 [MoM] mikrze05 [-MM-] 2011-11-08 16:42:39
1 step ahead (788|650) K67 9,557 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-08 16:13:58
/n4vseal B15 (813|665) K68 9,704 Chaos908 [MoM] n4Vseal [-MM-] 2011-11-08 14:47:10
Barbarian village (794|627) K67 8,248 Chaos908 [MoM] mikrze05 [-MM-] 2011-11-08 14:17:42
Derelict these balls (791|653) K67 9,515 Chaos908 [MoM] xSiLeNt--SNiPEx [-MM-] 2011-11-08 14:02:13
Heartbreaker (779|672) K67 9,329 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-08 13:47:46
Bloomin Bloomers (778|665) K67 9,475 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-08 13:30:33
NX014 (799|609) K67 9,621 Chaos908 [MoM] nexy19 [-MM-] 2011-11-08 12:28:35
n4vseal I05 (786|614) K67 9,579 Chaos908 [MoM] n4Vseal [-MM-] 2011-11-08 12:06:01
Heartbreaker (774|669) K67 9,539 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-08 11:39:15
Snake XXX6 (789|603) K67 9,938 Chaos908 [MoM] Snake007 [-MM-] 2011-11-08 10:49:52
003. FEAR (792|625) K67 9,455 Chaos908 [MoM] keith1990 [-MM-] 2011-11-08 08:33:22
Yartling (779|664) K67 9,290 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-08 08:21:02
Amazing (784|672) K67 9,610 Chaos908 [MoM] The Con Man [-MM-] 2011-11-08 08:00:22
ARABIA VI (791|654) K67 9,680 Chaos908 [MoM] brendan.elias [-MM-] 2011-11-08 07:32:15
Snake XXXX8 (788|603) K67 9,958 Chaos908 [MoM] Snake007 [-MM-] 2011-11-08 07:27:49
Not Offended = ) (782|675) K67 9,416 Chaos908 [MoM] The Con Man [-MM-] 2011-11-08 05:34:19
Barbarian village (756|679) K67 9,704 Chaos908 [MoM] mikrze05 [-MM-] 2011-11-08 05:17:55
K67 Rangef (785|624) K67 9,557 Chaos908 [MoM] rangef [-MM-] 2011-11-08 04:23:32
The Lebanese Empire 049 (791|656) K67 9,479 Chaos908 [MoM] brendan.elias [-MM-] 2011-11-08 03:34:50
Candice (791|615) K67 9,692 Chaos908 [MoM] n4Vseal [-MM-] 2011-11-08 03:18:08
Heartbreaker (772|672) K67 9,704 Chaos908 [MoM] IMikeYy [-MM-] 2011-11-08 02:28:25
Operation stand still (792|673) K67 9,730 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-08 02:26:23
n4vseal I03 Mine (787|613) K67 9,680 Chaos908 [MoM] n4Vseal [-MM-] 2011-11-08 01:56:49
party poop (792|671) K67 9,281 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-08 01:08:29
Plucked clean (791|672) K67 9,557 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-08 00:55:04
044 Celtic Calypso (789|655) K67 9,680 Chaos908 [MoM] Big Papa D [-MM-] 2011-11-08 00:38:11
ARABIA V (787|645) K67 9,729 Chaos908 [MoM] brendan.elias [-MM-] 2011-11-08 00:17:18
/n4vseal H10 Mine and Mine (792|602) K67 9,574 Chaos908 [MoM] n4Vseal [-MM-] 2011-11-08 00:15:16
Buck (785|606) K67 9,855 Chaos908 [MoM] Snake007 [-MM-] 2011-11-07 23:19:40
Greetings from Mars (793|631) K67 9,392 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-07 23:15:48
Pearls (782|682) K67 9,290 Chaos908 [MoM] The Con Man [-MM-] 2011-11-07 20:48:40
/n4vseal B05 (814|665) K68 9,610 Chaos908 [MoM] n4Vseal [-MM-] 2011-11-07 20:41:21
Yanke (790|614) K67 9,665 Chaos908 [MoM] n4Vseal [-MM-] 2011-11-07 20:38:44
Barbarian village (764|700) K77 9,704 Chaos908 [MoM] mikrze05 [-MM-] 2011-11-07 18:47:21
68:00:71 (801|607) K68 9,395 Chaos908 [MoM] heartbeatracer [-MM-] 2011-11-07 17:57:34
027 Celtic Coda (793|655) K67 9,648 Chaos908 [MoM] Big Papa D [-MM-] 2011-11-07 17:09:59
Barbarian village (783|625) K67 9,557 Chaos908 [MoM] mikrze05 [-MM-] 2011-11-07 14:43:45
F: 401 (799|767) K77 7,469 Chaos908 [MoM] legolass69 [-MM-] 2011-11-07 13:30:43
Wonder woman (788|647) K67 9,177 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-07 13:26:00
MoM1 (786|602) K67 9,680 Chaos908 [MoM] Snake007 [-MM-] 2011-11-07 12:35:29
Twenty One (816|660) K68 9,680 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-07 12:13:16
Stupid (789|647) K67 9,549 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-07 11:48:58
Snake XXXXXX5 (787|602) K67 9,574 Chaos908 [MoM] Snake007 [-MM-] 2011-11-07 11:34:24
Barbarian village (794|627) K67 8,142 Chaos908 [MoM] keith1990 [-MM-] 2011-11-07 11:24:15
NX012 (798|608) K67 9,557 Chaos908 [MoM] nexy19 [-MM-] 2011-11-07 09:20:13
Chaos has gone Missing! (807|665) K68 9,697 Chaos908 [MoM] Assasin strike [-MM-] 2011-11-07 09:13:13
Heartbreaker (773|675) K67 9,479 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-07 07:49:40
Burn Baron on Fire (785|622) K67 9,694 Chaos908 [MoM] IMikeYy [-MM-] 2011-11-07 07:49:35
Jumping jacks (783|680) K67 9,392 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-07 07:40:45
026 Celtic Chant (790|658) K67 9,709 Chaos908 [MoM] Big Papa D [-MM-] 2011-11-07 07:11:51
Heartbreaker (770|676) K67 9,581 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-07 06:25:05
Heartbreaker (778|681) K67 9,421 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-07 05:53:36
Heartbreaker (774|678) K67 9,447 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-07 05:36:38
68:00:71 (801|607) K68 9,424 Chaos908 [MoM] heartbeatracer [-MM-] 2011-11-07 05:15:42
/n4vseal H10 Mine and Mine (792|602) K67 9,598 Chaos908 [MoM] n4Vseal [-MM-] 2011-11-07 05:10:38
[68:55:22] (852|652) K68 9,464 Chaos908 [MoM] Kussingsloop [-MM-] 2011-11-07 03:34:05
Operation stand still (792|673) K67 9,680 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-07 03:24:38
Snake XXXXXX5 (787|602) K67 9,557 Chaos908 [MoM] Snake007 [-MM-] 2011-11-07 02:36:42
002. FEAR (797|662) K67 9,581 Chaos908 [MoM] Crankyman [-MM-] 2011-11-07 02:33:13
Heartbreaker (779|681) K67 9,404 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-07 02:10:26
Heartbreaker (779|679) K67 9,581 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-07 01:01:39
Running Free (782|690) K67 9,314 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-07 00:18:41
Barbarian village (785|609) K67 9,936 Chaos908 [MoM] n4Vseal [-MM-] 2011-11-06 23:33:32
Heartbreaker (779|681) K67 9,392 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-06 22:54:34
Heartbreaker (780|683) K67 9,392 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-06 22:12:59
003. FEAR (786|633) K67 9,936 Chaos908 [MoM] Crankyman [-MM-] 2011-11-06 21:34:34
K67 Reality 4 (793|630) K67 8,641 Chaos908 [MoM] Jaguaress3 [-MM-] 2011-11-06 20:21:03
K77 OOPS 2 (798|761) K77 6,935 Chaos908 [MoM] ShaDarko [-MM-] 2011-11-06 20:07:08
trapeze artist (800|668) K68 9,936 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-06 19:54:50
In Remembrance (807|664) K68 9,378 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-06 19:48:10
Paranoia (791|642) K67 9,592 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-06 19:41:34
Random (793|629) K67 9,392 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-06 19:39:06
Sold Out (792|634) K67 9,539 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-06 19:35:46
Wolf Cry (796|652) K67 9,416 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-06 19:24:20
Barbarian village (786|694) K67 9,697 Chaos908 [MoM] mikrze05 [-MM-] 2011-11-06 19:21:20
Barbarian village (783|694) K67 9,936 Chaos908 [MoM] mikrze05 [-MM-] 2011-11-06 18:00:00
Oh Dear (785|693) K67 9,738 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-06 17:40:26
K77 OOPS 1 (797|759) K77 6,551 Chaos908 [MoM] ShaDarko [-MM-] 2011-11-06 17:35:46
/n4vseal H10 Mine and Mine (792|602) K67 9,813 Chaos908 [MoM] n4Vseal [-MM-] 2011-11-06 16:58:39
Heartbreaker (781|692) K67 9,960 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-06 16:48:51
Barbarian village (781|696) K67 9,837 Chaos908 [MoM] mikrze05 [-MM-] 2011-11-06 16:36:44
Ouch Time (800|655) K68 9,680 Chaos908 [MoM] Assasin strike [-MM-] 2011-11-06 16:17:16
Gluttony (804|674) K68 9,813 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-06 16:02:54
Buck (785|606) K67 10,101 Chaos908 [MoM] Snake007 [-MM-] 2011-11-06 15:51:17
Heartbreaker (784|688) K67 9,960 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-06 15:34:02
Thunder (801|671) K68 9,515 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-06 15:28:08
Mr.Unkown17 (780|781) K77 7,731 Chaos908 [MoM] BoilerMan [-MM-] 2011-11-06 15:22:07
NX014 (799|609) K67 9,645 Chaos908 [MoM] nexy19 [-MM-] 2011-11-06 14:59:27
Roulette (794|632) K67 9,694 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-06 14:54:43
Leeds (800|656) K68 9,255 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-06 14:50:11
Rejected forms (803|669) K68 9,515 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-06 14:40:53
Barbarian village (794|626) K67 7,996 Chaos908 [MoM] keith1990 [-MM-] 2011-11-06 14:37:00
Ouch! (802|671) K68 9,515 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-06 14:20:10
Mud Bath (805|659) K68 8,778 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-06 14:16:17
K77-002 N!GhTmAr3 (779|783) K77 7,105 Chaos908 [MoM] legolass69 [-MM-] 2011-11-06 13:47:51
Godlike (789|630) K67 9,539 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-06 13:20:02
AUBURN (786|662) K67 9,392 Chaos908 [MoM] jeff.crowe [-MM-] 2011-11-06 13:17:06
K67 Reality 3 (790|637) K67 9,479 Chaos908 [MoM] ShaDarko [-MM-] 2011-11-06 11:49:24
Snake XXX6 (789|603) K67 9,972 Chaos908 [MoM] Snake007 [-MM-] 2011-11-06 11:11:43
Barbarian village (783|696) K67 9,936 Chaos908 [MoM] mikrze05 [-MM-] 2011-11-06 11:00:49
Answers (802|662) K68 9,527 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-06 10:53:07
Tonight, Tonight (812|652) K68 9,535 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-06 10:53:03
Closure (794|630) K67 9,378 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-06 10:34:41
Barbarian village (797|628) K67 9,936 Chaos908 [MoM] mikrze05 [-MM-] 2011-11-06 09:51:26
From a Distance (805|624) K68 9,557 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-11-06 09:49:43
xxx (790|631) K67 9,996 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-06 09:47:03
Yearning for death (786|693) K67 9,530 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-06 09:17:33
002. FEAR (798|661) K67 9,581 Chaos908 [MoM] Crankyman [-MM-] 2011-11-06 08:40:16
Attacks here will die (798|618) K67 9,569 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-06 08:22:51
Number game (808|663) K68 9,556 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-06 08:14:36
Underneath dirt (788|690) K67 9,539 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-06 06:42:04
western saloon (783|677) K67 9,436 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-06 06:29:39
(022) Infected (809|661) K68 9,680 Chaos908 [MoM] rangef [-MM-] 2011-11-06 06:27:36
K77 OOPS 3 (796|762) K77 6,980 Chaos908 [MoM] ShaDarko [-MM-] 2011-11-06 06:19:06
/n4vseal B29-Full (812|671) K68 9,680 Chaos908 [MoM] n4Vseal [-MM-] 2011-11-06 05:44:11
This is the end (803|662) K68 9,529 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-06 05:42:26
Qwerty (782|678) K67 9,735 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-06 05:40:32
/n4vseal B30 (808|670) K68 9,936 Chaos908 [MoM] n4Vseal [-MM-] 2011-11-06 04:22:08
Trouble brewing (788|696) K67 9,290 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-06 03:41:13
Inbetween big jugs (787|690) K67 9,294 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-06 03:12:32
027 Celtic Coda (793|655) K67 9,499 Chaos908 [MoM] Big Papa D [-MM-] 2011-11-06 02:40:12
Heartbreaker (790|695) K67 9,589 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-06 01:39:59
Zane (786|613) K67 9,845 Chaos908 [MoM] n4Vseal [-MM-] 2011-11-06 01:11:19
Mr.Unkown15 (780|779) K77 7,196 Chaos908 [MoM] Big Papa D [-MM-] 2011-11-06 01:09:01
Barbarian village (798|602) K67 9,704 Chaos908 [MoM] nexy19 [-MM-] 2011-11-06 01:02:46
/n4vseal B27-Full (813|663) K68 9,735 Chaos908 [MoM] n4Vseal [-MM-] 2011-11-06 01:02:11
67 In The End (799|611) K67 9,557 Chaos908 [MoM] justdropdead [-MM-] 2011-11-06 00:44:06
Stacked village (806|666) K68 9,813 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-05 23:11:52
/n4vseal H09 Chunky (793|601) K67 9,936 Chaos908 [MoM] n4Vseal [-MM-] 2011-11-05 22:18:08
K77 SWR 9 (784|773) K77 5,857 Chaos908 [MoM] ShaDarko [-MM-] 2011-11-05 21:31:06
Trap in a trap (803|670) K68 9,936 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-05 20:18:04
Heartbreaker (791|693) K67 9,704 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-05 19:58:07
Hell breach (792|631) K67 9,279 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-05 19:41:39
Heartbreaker (788|694) K67 9,479 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-05 18:38:18
Heartbreaker (792|700) K77 9,690 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-05 18:24:09
Diamonds (795|755) K77 7,968 Chaos908 [MoM] The Con Man [-MM-] 2011-11-05 17:35:48
Evermore (821|663) K68 9,700 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-05 16:52:58
K77 SWR 8 (787|772) K77 6,905 Chaos908 [MoM] ShaDarko [-MM-] 2011-11-05 16:40:35
Mr.Unkown16 (780|780) K77 7,183 Chaos908 [MoM] BoilerMan [-MM-] 2011-11-05 16:37:39
Opal (795|754) K77 6,303 Chaos908 [MoM] The Con Man [-MM-] 2011-11-05 16:09:46
n4vseal F20 dude (820|650) K68 9,680 Chaos908 [MoM] n4Vseal [-MM-] 2011-11-05 14:57:46
Heartbreaker (784|692) K67 9,704 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-05 14:40:05
Red horse (794|635) K67 9,496 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-05 14:12:54
Gucci (796|756) K77 9,752 Chaos908 [MoM] The Con Man [-MM-] 2011-11-05 13:54:04
Lipton (795|645) K67 9,357 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-05 13:36:00
Heartbreaker (782|701) K77 9,680 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-05 11:26:13
K77 SWR 7a (782|771) K77 9,704 Chaos908 [MoM] ShaDarko [-MM-] 2011-11-05 11:05:47
Heartbreaker (785|696) K67 9,479 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-05 08:05:29
Heartbreaker (785|697) K67 9,694 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-11-05 08:04:13
Barbarian village (775|689) K67 7,441 Chaos908 [MoM] mikrze05 [-MM-] 2011-11-03 21:14:57
mike01 (776|689) K67 8,604 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-03 19:41:15
Mike3 (777|689) K67 4,729 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-11-03 18:26:35
Barbarian village (773|689) K67 7,934 Chaos908 [MoM] mikrze05 [-MM-] 2011-11-03 15:32:12
Alpha Squad (604|616) K66 9,714 Chaos908 [MoM] saurabh001 [OHYEAH] 2011-11-02 14:50:26
Alpha Squad (610|616) K66 9,754 Chaos908 [MoM] saurabh001 [OHYEAH] 2011-11-02 13:51:02
Barbarian village (773|689) K67 6,787 Chaos908 [MoM] Chaos908 [MoM] 2011-10-29 09:21:55
BABY_0041 (823|602) K68 9,839 Chaos908 [MoM] kyla007 [-MM-] 2011-10-19 09:01:12
green monster (805|637) K68 9,031 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-10-19 07:03:44
U007 Reborn (868|621) K68 6,292 Chaos908 [MoM] Skerper [-MM-] 2011-10-19 02:33:25
K67 Reality 7 (794|621) K67 10,000 Chaos908 [MoM] ShaDarko [-MM-] 2011-10-18 22:46:43
HKS-1C (782|613) K67 9,944 Chaos908 [MoM] heartbeatracer [-MM-] 2011-10-17 22:53:29
K67 Reality 5a (797|625) K67 9,492 Chaos908 [MoM] ShaDarko [-MM-] 2011-10-17 19:48:24
North5b (861|624) K68 9,933 Chaos908 [MoM] cwstwo [-MM-] 2011-10-17 17:59:04
BM12 (845|679) K68 9,012 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-10-17 17:19:50
BM04 (854|653) K68 8,042 Chaos908 [MoM] Kussingsloop [-MM-] 2011-10-17 16:20:39
Purple Monkey Dishwasher (804|658) K68 8,766 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-10-17 01:17:03
K67 Reality 5b (798|625) K67 10,073 Chaos908 [MoM] ShaDarko [-MM-] 2011-10-17 00:50:37
BM03 (851|651) K68 9,281 Chaos908 [MoM] Kussingsloop [-MM-] 2011-10-17 00:47:29
U011 Aggressive Prefector (864|624) K68 9,880 Chaos908 [MoM] Skerper [-MM-] 2011-10-16 22:09:52
Heartbreaker (809|605) K68 10,215 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-10-16 20:13:19
Heartbreaker (808|605) K68 9,839 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-10-16 19:28:04
Circus Time (796|638) K67 10,202 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-10-16 18:36:42
R027 (849|654) K68 9,204 Chaos908 [MoM] oreochip [-MM-] 2011-10-16 11:03:58
U006 Criminally Insane (862|623) K68 10,442 Chaos908 [MoM] Skerper [-MM-] 2011-10-16 06:31:45
T028 (849|660) K68 7,872 Chaos908 [MoM] oreochip [-MM-] 2011-10-16 06:29:56
U010 Raining Blood (864|622) K68 6,302 Chaos908 [MoM] Skerper [-MM-] 2011-10-16 04:15:05
Heartbreaker (809|604) K68 9,802 Chaos908 [MoM] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-10-14 18:30:59
-MmmmmmM- (757|632) K67 9,938 Chaos908 [MoM] Drakovich [-MM-] 2011-10-14 17:02:01
68.028. -clown9- (804|624) K68 5,022 Chaos908 [MoM] Drakovich [-MM-] 2011-10-14 01:11:02
this gonna hurt (822|639) K68 9,319 Chaos908 [MoM] Grand Poobah [-MM-] 2011-10-12 22:51:38
Blood Bath (823|641) K68 9,596 Chaos908 [MoM] Dark Huntress [-MM-] 2011-10-12 15:46:19
ZBarbarian village (808|625) K68 9,936 Chaos908 [MoM] keith1990 [-MM-] 2011-10-12 13:01:58
Barbarian village (786|694) K67 9,680 Chaos908 [POW!] MASK5 [G.T.] 2011-09-19 09:29:40
Heartbreaker (783|703) K77 9,455 Chaos908 [POW!] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-09-17 05:53:54
Heartbreaker (790|700) K77 9,479 Chaos908 [POW!] pwn4ge [-MM-] 2011-09-17 04:31:41
/n4vseal B18 (807|671) K68 8,986 Chaos908 [Tag!] n4Vseal [-MM-] 2011-09-05 01:15:26
[/spoil]

There are lots of other names in that list, meaning he was being hit by your whole tribe. He was also very far south and alone in various sections surrounded by your tribe. You add that into the "three co-players" of which I only ever heard from one, along with the fact that the account was played by "three" noobs, and yes you get war caps. I never said they weren't war caps. What I said was, it was no grand accomplishment.

As for KD, he spoke to me regularly on a daily basis. He had 2 co's on the account (Aaron and Mous). I know when he quit and I know why but it wasn't until much later in the war. OhYeah was not attacking him, KD was all over our area and it was our ops that rimmed that account.
Aaron was gone in a heartbeat, ether right before r right after W2V declared, I can't remember. Leaving one player, who was inactive. If if somebody is skyping you or sending you messages, it hardly means they are still playing their account.
Furthermore, cloudviii was also active to the very last day as I carried on the conversation on a sit the original account owner had started with him.He was acting all tough to that little account but didn't utter a single word to me even though I was taking the villages almost at will.
If there was anybody on this account it was not the original cloud crew, it was a sitter, I can't remember who, but it was somebody in Northern/middleish MoM. Sitters will defend an account, but will hardly give it their all if it is under heavy fire and the owner is gone for good, which is why, as explained by you, you were taking villages "at will".
Nic0fm, symdude were other casulaties in that war.
I never mentioned them, both quit the first day or two of W2V declaration. So if anybody gets credit for their death, it is W2V, not -MM-.
Dr Apathy did end up quitting but a new player was found for the account.
Who also was inactive, the account turned into a sit for the majority of it's stay in MoM, as I said, hardly ever had a real owner.
Legend had 3 players and was doing just fine until our tribal op. The op on legend was one of our last on MoM so i am not sure why you blame the collapse of MoM in the south on just legend.
Legend had two players. The third was Kimmy, who very quickly quit when W2V declared/right before they declared. I never blamed the collapse of the south on Legend, I blame it on the noobs that jumped to OHYEAH because they were to bad to step up and do something. Northern MoM was working on a very different front, and none of them were stepping up and actually doing anything for the south besides Sirkon who tried to arrange for northern MoM to move down there to help. Some of us northerners (myself, BigMuffin, FP4), however before we could move they all left and joined the enemy.
We killed every southern recruit MoM made except for the crew that jumped to OhYeah just as we got to them.
Most of the people you "killed" had already quit because of W2V declaration. Not because of some massive accomplishment from -MM-.
mintrungvn, jimballlll is back, endlessx3, and acuteangina were the remainder of the MoM recruits in our area that we killed.
I lol'd. Please tell me you don;t actually believe what you just said? Acutes original main player (Will) quit, then the remaining crew got themselves banned very early into joining OHYEAH along with Jimball. After the ban, Acute crew quit, another inactive kill. Jimball was inactive after the ban as well, I took villages off of him with 200 hour trains, he was not active. Mint, like I know what actually happened to him. I do know from his time in MoM, he was a noob and worse than Chaos. The only reason he was allowed into MoM was because the original Emp Ruian begged us to recruit him so he could help them down south against OHYEAH and -MM- and because he wanted an Asian friend (both Emp and Mint were Asian). Endless was hardly active. He got railed by W2V, then sat tribeless and just floated along for the rest of the world.
As you know, with OhYeah's recruitment and declaration, that effectively finalised our war with MoM as we had no border left with them. We annihalated your south one op at a time. You had terrible leadership and most of you knew nothing about teamwork. On top of that, a lot of your guys were so arrogant and thought that we would be harmless as we were small and thought to be a bunch of newbs. Your accounts became inactive thanks to us, please stop with the phony excuses.
Our accounts became inactive n majority because of W2V. You can stroke yourself and think what you want, but fact will be fact. The south failed because of itself. It was asking players like myself to plan OPs for it, a player so far from the front and no idea of what is really going on in the south should not be planning OPs, it should be the job of the southern players. What did these players do? Bitch that nothing was happening, do nothing, bitch more, join OHYEAH, do nothing, bitch that nothing was happening, join -MM-. Congrats on your recruits.

@ tiger also: Out of the 5 of us that joined the world together, 2 had never even heard of TW. Seriously doubt that that would qualify -MM- as a premade. We were surrounded by MoM, Old and Code with W2V to our north and all those tribes were very well established. All our initial wars were due to the other tribes thinking that K78 was going to be an easy rim K to take. Just- was the first to make that mistake. Starting 3 months later on the rim and not being able to farm to hurry up our first village was a nightmare. It wasn't easy to survive but somehow we managed. At least you guys in the core got to fight people on an equal footing - our first fight as 1 village wonders was with players who were already at 500k. When we finally fought MoM, the 3 of us (the premade :p) were at 1mill whilst your smallest was 3.5 mill. The rest of our players were much smaller. You never fought on the W2V front, just OhYeah, so you should have been able to easily handle a very small second front. It was your failure that made it easier for us.

As I said you AS, you were a premade, small member count or large, you did exactly what a premade does.

Barely survived and yet as a tribe you only have 579,44 Million ODD. MoM as a tribe had to fight against no matter what build accounts, -MM- had the luxury of being on the rim, which gave them a backline and expanding expansion opportunities via noobs joining or restarting on the rim.

Wrong. We came to this world with the intention of testing out the new no hauls feature. Even if you would have us classified as a premade, would you compare us to MoM when they first started? No, you wouldn't. The member list wasn't even close. It would have been easy for you guys (since you were stacked with players with much previous experience) to rip through the rim, but we didn't have that luxury.

I would compare it to MoM. A large percent of your premade had experience, I don't care how many players you started the premade with, it was a premade none the less.

I totally expected to hear this kind of garbage but not from you. You see that bold part?. Which one are you? inactive or Noob. I would just like to clear that one up before you delete.

I am the noob that is inactive. Some people know why I am what I am atm, and that's fine, others don't. Make judgments as you see fit.

If I was going to delete, one would think I would have do that already :icon_idea:.

DeletedUser

Think you need to go back and re-read, this all started with bitter players trying to downgrade -MM- way too much. They have been the only tribe to really organize ops the way that they had been, gaining a surplus of vills close to the landing time. Can't say that about many if not all the tribes on this world. Not -MM-'s fault OHYEAH took a huge dip in quality after their huge jump in recruitment, +- 30 players within 2 days, some of them who had jumped ship previously.....

Hey, i tried going for the middle ground.
But insinuation on a crazy level of the meanings behind my posts, doesn't encourage me to stay neutral in the debate.

and what part of my post had anything to do with the recruitment?
that 30 players in 2 days was a merge (one that we ended up regretting very much, but a merge nonetheless)
and it was tutti, suprisingly a fair few of whom are now in MM. they're obviously good enough for MM

My post was in response to DH talking about how you guys turned our East inactive
I was proving otherwise.
Cmon, all the players who had strong losses to you are either ones i credited you with forcing incative (2 at best) the rest are now inside MM.
all the others you struggled to reach double digits with, and you did not send inactive. They either joined MM as well, moved back to Tutti in that resplit, and you took out later, outside of the OHYEAH v MM war, or its binks who's still around and growing.