Your W56 Story.

• Thread starter DeletedUser95593
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Solid team, sure, but Toasty & Co still perished. OHYEAH survived at first but then perished all the same.
Yes, but like Damut said, not immediately, and not even "quickly" because both of them lived long enough to actually win the challenge, and perished for completely different reasons. Unless you're saying, that S-D perished because of Tutti, and OHYEAH because of Haul+CODE, would be a bit weird reasoning IMHO.

As for leaderships influence on activity, what you can do is to help keep people interested in game on current world and get them to work as a team plus manage internal issues, but you won't address RL coming in the way, so any tribe may go more and more inactive no matter how good leadership there is.

DeletedUser

You need 24hours a day activity when you're in the core as a top 5 account and on frontlines. I can log in 1 hour a day when im on the rim behind all my tribe without a single problem.

Cant deny the fact even on no haul. Account need to be attended just like farming world. But just without the farming. Especially at mid-stage game.

Can't deny that 95% of players are doing fine without playing more than a few hours a day, without silly coplayers. You've got some strange ideas about this game man. :icon_razz:

@Ma2cin; While SD and OHYEAH did not perish because, they perished not long after. It could be argued that these challenges laid the groundwork. Did Haul+CODE take too much of Baronvonward's time, leading him to quit? What about someone else in leadership, tired of ceaseless sitting? Did SD members leave, causing them to lack the weight necessary to carry on in the future?
Things like that influence their falling, and have root in these challenges. The same goes for MoM by the way. Sure, they were challenged (great for you guys), but they lost manpower because of it (not so great for you guys after all?).

You won't address RL, but you can manage it. Someone who's royally in the shit may just need a month long break. Someone who has issues at home may just need a carefree nuking experience to end the day with, without bothering with sitting, timing, or defending. So yes, it's true that activity is not something you can control, you can manage it. As such, 'businesstrips' only go so far as an excuse. :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In my experience RL tends to affect the people losing the war disproportionately more than those winning it....purely coincidence no doubt

DeletedUser

In my experience RL tends to affect the people losing the war disproportionately more than those winning it....purely coincidence no doubt

This is true... even if you only play for 3 or 4 hours a day... its much different when you are told when your 4 hours has to be. The enemy will always choose your sleep time and that messes up the rest of your RL schedule.

DeletedUser

When you are winning a war you don't need to be online nearly as much as when you are losing. More pressure leads to needing to be on more.

DeletedUser

@Ma2cin; While SD and OHYEAH did not perish because, they perished not long after. It could be argued that these challenges laid the groundwork. Did Haul+CODE take too much of Baronvonward's time, leading him to quit? What about someone else in leadership, tired of ceaseless sitting? Did SD members leave, causing them to lack the weight necessary to carry on in the future?
Things like that influence their falling, and have root in these challenges. The same goes for MoM by the way. Sure, they were challenged (great for you guys), but they lost manpower because of it (not so great for you guys after all?).

You won't address RL, but you can manage it. Someone who's royally in the shit may just need a month long break. Someone who has issues at home may just need a carefree nuking experience to end the day with, without bothering with sitting, timing, or defending. So yes, it's true that activity is not something you can control, you can manage it. As such, 'businesstrips' only go so far as an excuse. :icon_razz:
Can't speak for BVW, but I personally have quit due to switching a job to one where I couldn't log in for the most of the day and so I kinda think Haul+CODE had nothing to do with it :icon_razz: I use to play in periods of having more free time IRL, they somehow never last longer than a few months even though I'd really love them to never end :icon_wink: AFAIK numerous players are the same, and quit not because of being challenged, hell, you'll see RL-quitters or flatliners all the same in victorious and well managed tribes, won't you?

Difference is, and this is also @Glyn that of course there are more quitters under pressure, because this is when their weak activity is exposed. You don't have to quit when you're in the winning team that does all the job because playing there doesn't require as much time. I dare say though, that when you are not giving your tribe any challenge, you may have even more inactives or semi-actives, people jumping to other worlds looking for some more action etc. They just don't delete accounts if they don't have to. Somehow it's typical to see big unchallenged tribe collapse extremely fast while having their first serious war, unlike war-hardened stubborn squads that tend to refuse to give up easily :)

DeletedUser100410

i agree

also correlated with dissapearence from the forum

it may be true that frontline defense needsmore time than attacking but that is simply cause in this game a player gets attacked by a tribe

if it were 1 vs 1 the attacker will need more time onlin, cause sniping one train is easier and quicker than timing 5 nukes, sending a 200ms train and timing 4 DV after it

DeletedUser

I agree that 'big unchallenged tribes' usually collapse extremely fast. At the same time, challenged tribes also collapse extremely fast. How many 'war-hardened stubborn squads' have there been? Gregoun was virtually alone. MoM worked out a NAP deal with W2V but if not for that, they would have given up (as right now) all the same. OHYEAH could not be considered a 'stubborn squad' in my opinion.

So if there are very few of these, MM not being challenged does not really mean anything. Challenged tribes fall, unchallenged tribes fall, most of them fall and most of them do so extremely quickly (ie within a month of war). This is, I believe, mostly due to players giving up hope, quitting, sitting pressures, morale-drops, bad leadership, 'nothing being done', etc. All comes down to factors other than RL. People quit if there is a) no safety net for people with temporary issues (broken PC) and b) no 'sense' in not-quitting ('will die anyway').

DeletedUser

I agree that 'big unchallenged tribes' usually collapse extremely fast. At the same time, challenged tribes also collapse extremely fast.
If challenged tribes collapse as fast as unchallenged tribes then being challenged is not any significant factor, which disproves your original point :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Or, you know, a tribe. Some of W2V's most effective players have been under heavy attacks in the past and got by with mere hours invested a day.
I was refuting the point that you need to be online for 18hrs a day if you do not have a co. It is a ridiculous idea, frankly.

Can't deny that 95% of players are doing fine without playing more than a few hours a day, without silly coplayers. You've got some strange ideas about this game man. :icon_razz:

Do we have to go back into the debate about why that is? its been mentioned by others, but your on the rim and fight almost exclusively with back up, allowing large amounts of D to be drawn to stack the frontlines and many players who don't happen to be on that particular frontline to spend their free TW time sitting. Meanwhile here in the core, fighting gangbangs that are almost a certainty, with pretty much everything being frontline, you need much much more activity. not to mention that with coplayers, accounts that are under heavy fire dont need to be sat nearly as much, so you dont burn through them nearly as fast. I'll use myself as an example just yesterday here. we went to stay with a friend in bangor yesterday till just this afternoon so i wasnt able to get on. i set a sitter, but there isnt many players left that are not under heavy attack of their own, combined with their own things they have to do in RL as well, not much was able to be done and i lost around 400k. now if i had a coplayer, the account would still have been active regardless.

DeletedUser

We started one (1) continent away from the core. If that's 'the rim' then I don't know what the guys over at K05 would be called. :icon_wink:
18 hours is ridiculous no matter your position. Coplayers are less likely to carry the burden than single players are, and are also quicker to quit. The fact that MoM at present has all actives under heavy attack says more about the # of actives than about, well, the lack of sitters.

If you had a coplayer, you would undoubtedly discount any losses/mistakes as 'my coplayers doing', would squabble about minute crap ('No, you do the dishes sniping this time'), would log in less ('my coplayer can take care of it anyway'), would be quicker to quit (account is only half yours), would have more misunderstandings between tribemates (miscommunication, lost in translation, etc), one of you would read the forums less or not at all, etc etc.
Consider the alternative, where you don't have a coplayer... but an extra tribemate. A tribemate that has his own troops, can sit just the same, can attack, snipe, etc. So on the one side we have tribes that have (many?) coplayed accounts, and empty/inactive accounts. On the other side we have single played accounts, but few empties. Easy choice to make.

There, my obligatory anti-co spiel done, so we can go back to debating the ridiculous notion of needing to be online for 18 hours a day. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

We started one (1) continent away from the core. If that's 'the rim' then I don't know what the guys over at K05 would be called. :icon_wink:
18 hours is ridiculous no matter your position. Coplayers are less likely to carry the burden than single players are, and are also quicker to quit. The fact that MoM at present has all actives under heavy attack says more about the # of actives than about, well, the lack of sitters.

If you had a coplayer, you would undoubtedly discount any losses/mistakes as 'my coplayers doing', would squabble about minute crap ('No, you do the dishes sniping this time'), would log in less ('my coplayer can take care of it anyway'), would be quicker to quit (account is only half yours), would have more misunderstandings between tribemates (miscommunication, lost in translation, etc), one of you would read the forums less or not at all, etc etc.
Consider the alternative, where you don't have a coplayer... but an extra tribemate. A tribemate that has his own troops, can sit just the same, can attack, snipe, etc. So on the one side we have tribes that have (many?) coplayed accounts, and empty/inactive accounts. On the other side we have single played accounts, but few empties. Easy choice to make.

There, my obligatory anti-co spiel done, so we can go back to debating the ridiculous notion of needing to be online for 18 hours a day. :icon_wink:

that is a lot of assumption on your part. who's to say they argue? who's to say they don't work together well? I've had coplayers before on other worlds and we worked together just fine, w53 about 23 or so members of Drama were keeping my account at about 4k incoming for a week (we were around 450k compared to the giant accounts they had), and my coplayer and I dealt with it just fine. you focus on the negative on this aspect and seem to refuse to see any of the positive. you take that coplayer and get him his own accounts, he now has his own attacks to send, his own incoming to deal with, other sits he might end up with, his own RL issues affecting his solo account a lot more.

DeletedUser

It was a generalistic argument: The chances of them arguing, slacking, ditching, miscommunicating etc are greater than not. The positives only appear in select cases, by far most of the times coplayers are just there to enable players to get away with doing less and still getting the credit of big accounts (read: punching above their weight, whereas weight should be determined by activity.
If the would-be co has RL issues, he can be sat. That is no different than the coplayer suddenly handling an entire (!) account by himself. His own incoming necessarily detracts from the other guy's incoming, the total incoming count stays the same, just spread out more (if that), arguably making it easier to defend. His own attacks to send... definitely. That's a good thing, from a tribal point of view, and ties back to my point about laziness: you don't want this co to 'have to send own attacks', but that's the idea: it is better for them both to send out attacks, because now you have more attacks, from two accounts. If something is a pro for the coplayer ('less to do') it is generally a con for the tribe: less effort poured in. So while the individual effort required goes down (this Co now does half a job), the rest of the tribe have to fill in the gap (one account less sending, sniping, etc). Good for the co, terrible for the rest. That is (again, usually, as this is a general account, there are plenty of exceptions, they are just in the minority) a selfish move harming the tribe so that you can slack of.

DeletedUser

It was a generalistic argument: The chances of them arguing, slacking, ditching, miscommunicating etc are greater than not. The positives only appear in select cases, by far most of the times coplayers are just there to enable players to get away with doing less and still getting the credit of big accounts (read: punching above their weight, whereas weight should be determined by activity.
if that were the case, then sitters would be just as bad, because they allow someone to "do less work" on their account. As I previously mentioned, an account with a coplayer can handle itself, while the one player who cant play as much (hence the need for a coplayer) ends up having to have a sitter day after day which makes it more likely the people who don't mind sitting others will get more fed up with it, and be less likely to do so in the future. This includes the former coplayer with his own account because he is now in the exact same situation. If a player has the time to play their account solo they wouldn't need a coplayer to begin with.

If the would-be co has RL issues, he can be sat. That is no different than the coplayer suddenly handling an entire (!) account by himself. His own incoming necessarily detracts from the other guy's incoming, the total incoming count stays the same, just spread out more (if that), arguably making it easier to defend.
This is pretty much covered above, except for the incomings part. whether its 4k on one account or 1k on 4 accounts, it takes relatively the same amount of effort imo. its either occupying one player fully (if he doesn't need a sitter), or 4 players partially, the first you still have those other three players able to do whatever is needed, and the second you have all four but they cant give their full attention (depending on how far away the attacks are atm, ofc.)

His own attacks to send... definitely. That's a good thing, from a tribal point of view, and ties back to my point about laziness: you don't want this co to 'have to send own attacks', but that's the idea: it is better for them both to send out attacks, because now you have more attacks, from two accounts. If something is a pro for the coplayer ('less to do') it is generally a con for the tribe
not really, because while your getting some extra nukes and nobles sent, you have to remember that neither of these players have the time to be playing fully, so these attacks will most likely be being sent by other players of the tribe sitting during these players off periods. take me for example. im only able to be on a few hours each night, which is fine for what i have incoming while I'm on, but when i have to get off, the account has to get pawned off on a sitter to deal with whatever is sent/hits while I'm not on, and if the sitter is busy, you get a result like yesterday, losing villages to trains with no nukes ahead or 20 seconds long. now take into account you now have two such players playing their own accounts needing to be sat instead of one account that does not, and your actually looking at extra work for the whole tribe for those two accounts, instead of a single efficient account.

less effort poured in. So while the individual effort required goes down (this Co now does half a job), the rest of the tribe have to fill in the gap (one account less sending, sniping, etc). Good for the co, terrible for the rest. That is (again, usually, as this is a general account, there are plenty of exceptions, they are just in the minority) a selfish move harming the tribe so that you can slack of.

Hardly. instead of having to be sat, that account can now sit others. instead of having to have others sit and snipe for them, that account can now snipe for others. instead of having to have others sit and send attacks for them, that account can now help with that for others. etc, etc....

DeletedUser

1) What is your current ranking?

2) What keeps you motivated?
The end is near...

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?
Since Day 1

4) Do you play any other worlds?
Nope

5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why?
Yes, the end is near.

6) How experienced were you when you started w56?
I had played for a couple years previously.

7) What was your highest ranking?

8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why?
On this world: -MM- & Rival.
-MM-, the relative lack of egos and the willingness of the players to work as a team. Leaders I trust to make the best decision for the tribe.
Rival, fun group of guys/gals. I still think we could have taken on CODE :icon_smile:

9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why?
Zurtle, Bella and crew. They have done a great job with -MM-. I trust them to make the right decisions.

10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why?
Band Company, I took great pleasure in removing him from k85 :lol:

11) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why?
The days of Rival, I would like to see an alternate timeline where the tribe fought CODE rather than splitting apart.

12) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world?
Keeping my account from barbing out during busy times RL and bouts of debilitating laziness :icon_redface:

13) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world?
Making it this far...

14) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W56?
Don't take TW too seriously.

15) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why?
sirkon and spiritdoctor for their perseverance.

16) Do you like where the world is now?
I'm not a fan of late game so... no.

17) Do you see this world ending any time soon?
Yes

18) Who do you believe will win this world, why?
W2V/-MM-, the opposition is constantly shrinking.

19) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?
9, its been a fun if bumpy ride.

20) Would you join another no hauls world if it were to open, and if yes who would you not want in your tribe?
Sure....

21) If there were one setting you could change for this world, what would it be?
10 tech is just annoying.

DeletedUser

if that were the case, then sitters would be just as bad, because they allow someone to "do less work" on their account. As I previously mentioned, an account with a coplayer can handle itself, while the one player who cant play as much (hence the need for a coplayer) ends up having to have a sitter day after day which makes it more likely the people who don't mind sitting others will get more fed up with it, and be less likely to do so in the future. This includes the former coplayer with his own account because he is now in the exact same situation. If a player has the time to play their account solo they wouldn't need a coplayer to begin with.

This is pretty much covered above, except for the incomings part. whether its 4k on one account or 1k on 4 accounts, it takes relatively the same amount of effort imo. its either occupying one player fully (if he doesn't need a sitter), or 4 players partially, the first you still have those other three players able to do whatever is needed, and the second you have all four but they cant give their full attention (depending on how far away the attacks are atm, ofc.)
If players get fed up with it, they don't sit. Is this a problem? As said, in those 4 hours of downtime you lost some villages. And?
Let's flip it around: if a player does not have time to play their account solo... why are they playing? We aren't talking about 18 hours a day here, we're talking about the time needed to keep an account going and nukes walking. As for defending; It's better to have 4 people doing a part each than to have one person doing a lot, or sitters doing a lot. Sitters won't give their full attention - is that a problem? Why? Is it a problem because you are legitimately harming the tribe like that, or is it a problem because people want/expect too much (ie want to play with the big boys despite not having the time for it)?

not really, because while your getting some extra nukes and nobles sent, you have to remember that neither of these players have the time to be playing fully, so these attacks will most likely be being sent by other players of the tribe sitting during these players off periods. take me for example. im only able to be on a few hours each night, which is fine for what i have incoming while I'm on, but when i have to get off, the account has to get pawned off on a sitter to deal with whatever is sent/hits while I'm not on, and if the sitter is busy, you get a result like yesterday, losing villages to trains with no nukes ahead or 20 seconds long. now take into account you now have two such players playing their own accounts needing to be sat instead of one account that does not, and your actually looking at extra work for the whole tribe for those two accounts, instead of a single efficient account.

Hardly. instead of having to be sat, that account can now sit others. instead of having to have others sit and snipe for them, that account can now snipe for others. instead of having to have others sit and send attacks for them, that account can now help with that for others. etc, etc....
Sitters to time attacks? Surely you jest. Waste of time and manpower. Either people can time in the hours they have available (read: working around downtime), or they can ensure that it is not an issue (not timing, using noblenukes, different attack plans etc). To use sitters for something like that is just a massive drain. Extra nukes and nobles matter much more than tighter timing does.
Is it strange that you're bleeding villages? Do you want the account manned 24/7 to deal with this 'problem'? Or would it be better just to accept the fact that sometimes you lose villages (even to shit trains) because no acc can be watched 24/7?

Again, two single players put in more effort than one coplayed account. More effort (nukes, nobles, snipes, D, etc) translates directly into a better tribal position, whereas one account not losing as much is not particularly important, it's immaterial. You don't win wars by losing less villages, frankly. The point is always to kill your enemy before he kills you - slowing the rate at which he kills you doesn't kill him earlier. Similarly, relying on coplayers or excessive sits to prevent losses here and there is poor use of manpower. Two attacking accounts that may lose 50 villages each due to downtime, but gain a hundred are more valuable than one 'efficient' coplayed account that gains 100 villages and loses 20.

DeletedUser

16th :)

wanting to be in top 20 at worlds end and watch those crappy players get nobled

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?
I started off as Nick the Strong, and still am the same Turtle since the beginning of the world. :)

I tried W61/62 but they are Haul worlds and were boring.

5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why?
yeah, well why not? I mean we are this far right? let's get this thing over with and see who is the best.

I am from World 1, played quite a few worlds, I know what I am doing :).

16th :p

I think -MM- now is my favorite tribe, cause I FINALLY HAVE PLAYERS WHO DO STUFF in my tribe :icon_eek:

Dark Huntress, pwn4ge, and Grand Poobah !!! , They get stuff done and don't take your whinning BS, either get stuff that your told done or die :icon_twisted:

My favorite opponents were W2V when I was in [T], They are a very relentless, coordinated group, pretty much no tribe in this world could match their group.
PS> don't piss off Taz or MLB :icon_eek:

11) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why?
When I was Duke of the tribe EPIC, just because I got so much respect and people listened to me and followed orders.

Well, not going out on Friday nights, not going on dates with girls cause my account was getting attacked in wars. It's been a rough year playing tribalwars. Lost my 6 pack, lost social times, didn't come outta my room/dorm for 12-19 hours at a time. Just physical decline and social decline basically.

Idk, I try to defend the best I can and help others who need defense. It's hard to say. I think joining sides with BigJay

DO NOT PISS OFF: BigJay, Tazecca, MommysLittleBrat, or anyone who has a large amount of cat nukes :lol:

Gregoun of MoM. Before he was in MoM Gregoun saved my butt God knows how many times in wars and keeping people off of me to grow. I felt bad because I saw his account disappear in the W2V/-MM- war, and I couldn't do a thing about it... but wow was he a fun guy. BaronCunedda also is one of the top influences, if you haven't talked to him on skype... do it :icon_razz:.
And BigJay taught me to make more agressive :), lol

honestly, there were some great players who died with their tribes that should have been end game players, but I believe were we are NOW is exactly where it should be, and how it deserves to be.

3-4 months tops

W2V, try and stop them? lol

19) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?
10, so many new friends, and way better at finding out who people are/were outside in RL. :)

20) Would you join another no hauls world if it were to open, and if yes who would you not want in your tribe?
YES I WOULD JOIN, basically any player who is not in W2V/-MM- right now because all these other players are just reminiscent of past failed tribes, players who didn't help fight/defend, so they are no use to anyone.

21) If there were one setting you could change for this world, what would it be?
I would disable scripts. Let's do this World 1 style and forget tagging/faking, let's just beat the crap outta each other until we can defend anymore :lol:

I am the White Horse :scout:

:

DeletedUser

1) What is your current ranking? Well not playing actively at all anymore, but according to my sig 18. :icon_biggrin:

2) What keeps you motivated? Leading a tribe or playing on a dominant sized account compared to my neighbors (staying motivated to remain on top specifically).

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on? I played The Wrong Enemy in the core of the world and transferred to slazer123 account to get farther from Angel Styles so we didn't conflict with each others growth. Played in EPIC with Gregoun and later joined Tutti until getting boxed in by three top 20 players, where I resumed The Wrong Enemy account to create [RIM]. After [RIM] took on 5 tribes in a coalition led by Paolo83 and defeated them all I had to quit. Later, I helped build new-Tutti in the south and then moved on to the Emperor Ruian account where I was betrayed by that group's highest levels of leadership and worked to destroy them and OHYEAH. Did not do it myself, but in the end I got my wishes.

4) Do you play any other worlds? Nope.

5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why? Quit once I had to go back to real life and couldn't screw with OHYEAH/late-Tutti for 16-18 hour intervals 5-6 times a week. Still left my friends at -MM- a great advantage behind with my departure. The Anti-MM- sentiment in OHYEAH was strong before I began and was at an all time weak when I quit. If I remember correctly sirkon and spiritdoctor's perseverance was the only thing keeping the outright collapse of OHYEAH from happening in -MM-'s favor much sooner before my actual departure. In retrospect, I got a lot done in two months in that region. God, this post sounds awfully pompous smfh *caps self*

6) How experienced were you when you started w56? Equally as experienced as I was when I quit, although did test myself more on this world and almost passed every test I set up for myself.

7) What was your highest ranking? 8.

8) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why? I would say my favorite tribe was S-D on this world aside from my old tribe [RIM].

9) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why? GP/DH most definitely, although

10) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why? Paolo83 was the best opponent I have faced that early in the game to date. We had a full on war while we still had 1 village each and had an equally matched force more or less on each side.

11) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why? I'd have left my gf at the time who threatened me with dumping me into quitting because she later ended up dumping me anyways. I'd have kept leading [RIM] and won the war against the 5-tribe coalition against us led by Paolo and have launched the war against Haul! alongside OHYEAH much sooner.

12) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world? Well I was disappointed when I was seeking a full operation from both Tutti and OHYEAH internal enemies (I had friends who were not going to attack me if an op was launched on both sides) and do pretty much what bigjay did to OHYEAH: go tribeless and war them with outrageously one sided stats in my favor then finalize my entrance into -MM- shortly after but I never got to see that play out. Nothing else on this world was challenging and that was the only aspect

15) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why? Tom (Gregoun coplayer), Gregoun, Colby (Capownedyou), and Brandon (CoffeeMonster). All of these players have been the only players I've ever met that when I'm reminded of them make me want to instantly return to TW and get back to business.

16) Do you like where the world is now? No. I wish it would have went on for longer and the tribes that made it to the phase that led it to where it is now would have performed more competently than they did. The world should have went on for longer and now that the end is in sight, I wish there was still more of a world for those of us who now have time to return, to return to.

17) Do you see this world ending any time soon? I would hope that after cleanup -MM- could take the world right out from under W2V's palm instead of a merge, but anything that brings those who are in -MM- to victory of the world is something that will still sit right with me at the end of the day.

18) Who do you believe will win this world, why? W2V/-MM- merge or I would hope -MM- solely if possible.

Reason being, there was much more competition to be had but all of the players that should be competing are on the same side now. Not criticizing those for that, just saying that it can't be any more than a 3/4 for me considering the end happened so smoothly (if it truly ends this way) compared to World 30 for instance. They're still fighting and the world is contested between three tribes. If this world ends before World 30 I can't say this could even come close to that, which I consider a 10/10 world. I loved this world though, don't get me wrong. Just doing my best to remain impartial.

Snedra (Marline/TheBlackout not original player), nick the strong, and luckys11.

21) If there were one setting you could change for this world, what would it be? Coins.

DeletedUser104264

-Nasty people who deserve to be squashed and people who I have been able to count on, (ie oldman72, roo, Cobus22). Also, to this day I still learn to play better.

-I quit my original account and was gifted the current one (the gifted one was somewhat larger at the time).

- During this world, I played on w72.de and w5.us (still)

5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why
-Yes. I see the finish line. I have no intention of quitting now.

-I played until 12 villages on w55 and decided farming was a total waste of my time and gifted the account to someone else. I am not even sure if I knew how to do trains when I started on w56. Now I know why the one guy was laughing at my trains on w55 though :D

-Currently 38 is my highest.

-W2V - they have their act together, period. .Slap was a good tribe early on in k26, but too many dissenters destroyed it. W2V has no such issues.

-Roo is the best leader I know. I was without a tribe for while so I have not had many leaders, so take that for what it is worth lol. Oldman72 would probably make a good leader if he chose to be one.

-My favorite time was when I held out with _two_ villages against two players (totaling about 2 million points) for about three weeks. They kept sending trains that broke the second and I kept barb bouncing my D. They took them because I decided to go to sleep :D One of the players was in W2V. This happened after another W2V player gave up trying to take the villages :D

-Kind of like doing college over, yeah parts were fun, but I wouldn't want that work again.

-I sat one friends account for six weeks, often alone, under short range duress in an account without tribal support and greatly outnumbered. That pushed my limits of sleep deprivation. The enemy was relatively unskilled so I was able to keep the account in reasonable shape (ie. above 5M points) until his return.

-Meeting some great people.

-I learned how to play this game well.

-Oldman72 stood by me even after I "quit". I am here because of him and Faps1957.

-It is a little boring right new, but a relief at the same time.

-I don't know the actual criteria required to win, so I can not say. The faster the better at this point.

-W2V and MM - no one else is really left ...

-9, whenever I thought I'd get a break, I had to keep fighting.

-not anytime soon. I definitely will not join a hauls world. Real life is calling. I am certainly willing to help any of my friends out if they need that long term sitter though. In the future I would only want team players in my tribe.

-I couldn't think of one but then I read Roo complaining about the tech setting. I am still researching stuff people didn't bother to do in villages I recently conquered. Very annoying for sure.