Votes: 51 40.5%
  • Don't care

Votes: 24 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkaniken2

To end the silly bickering, vote on how you want the maps to be, spoiled or no.

DeletedUser

I just don't understand why people can't give a little respect to Tearless

at least he does the job :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You don't have to do anything, the maps update themselves

DeletedUser

He didn't make the maps, not sure if you're tryna troll here or wut...

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter, he's still in that position

but this thread is "To end the silly bickering," so let's not continue here :icon_wink:

DeletedUser98628

Why don't we make two threads, one with spoilers, one without.

DeletedUser

Couldn't care less either way. Tempted to vote no just because of the petty and pathetic arguements on the maps thread.

DeletedUser67772

thank you dark. i hate it when they aren't in spoilers.

DeletedUser

I honestly don't understand why people want them in spoilers?!

DeletedUser67772

not everyone has a fast computer or internet. when you leave them outside of spoilers it makes some people lag so they can't see it.

if you put them in spoilers it makes it so they can load one map at a time. not as laggy :p

DeletedUser

it loads the same page either way :icon_rolleyes:

I wish people would figure out how computers work before making comments like that

DeletedUser

who says I'm 13?

No one said ur 13. fail...

I voted yes for spoilers. They make it easier to go through the maps and yes they do make my internet faster alex. My internet is slow most days and spoilers do help with the speed since it doesn't have to load all the maps right away, once I open the spoiler than that's when the map starts to load and its faster compared to the page without spoilers.

I think this is silly too, however spoilers do help people like me with slow Internet connection, and like I said before, it is easier navigate through the most interested maps without having to open the ones that we dont care about. also it makes it much more easier to compare maps, easier than tearless suggestion of opening them in different links, which I don't really get since we still have to switch from a link to another to compare maps which makes it more difficult to compare.

LZ

DeletedUser

for christ sake i voted no but lets get this crap over with, spoiler that shit and move the hell on.

Status
Not open for further replies.