Your W56 Story.

• Thread starter DeletedUser95593
  • Start date

DeletedUser

In response to the specific part about OHYEAH. Emperor Ruian, podsace, sirkon, fajah, spiritdoctor made up almost the entire front line against MM while in OHYEAH. MM took out what maybe one or two players? I honestly don't remember. All I know is that they recruited the entire front line they had with OHYEAH. Obviously this was a smart move both by MM and the players involved. All I'm saying is it once again prevented them from ever facing a challenge in this world.

the player that quit was mintrungvn or something like that,
wierd guy, kept sending his password out by mail when he was tuning out of the game, almost like he wanted to get a bunch of us in trouble XD
said it was because of a promotion, and was trying to find a replacement, but when i gt his sit, his account was trash, absolute trash, minimal researches no troops/buildings in the queue, and this was right after an Op so he shoulda been doing something, so threw alot of doubt on his reasons for leaving

oh and jimball, he gt a fine for some reason then just gave up and didnt come back

DeletedUser

Whether it's objective or not isn't really an issue, lol. I could make objective statements about [T] right now, but they would be irrelevant despite their objectivity.

it is when its in relation to the conversation.
I was more saying that gibby, imo, was taking a different stance to the constant MM bashing and posted something objective, using fact, to create a medium between the two points of argument

DeletedUser

They recruited most of the frontline after fighting them for weeks. One of the frontliners can undoubtedly give more details than I can, but from what I gathered they were fully prepared to loathe MM and to fight to the death, but instead came to respect MM and joined them. Did MM (and W2V) face less challenges than MoM? Definitely. But which other tribes have been challenged without immediately perishing?

Did they really have a choice though? OHYEAH was inactive and clearly dying. Of course those members would want to join an active tribe. I never said that MM is a bad tribe, I just said they haven't faced a challenge. Surely most players would choose to join MM rather than stay in OHYEAH given the circumstances. You do make a good point about tribes facing challenges perishing and I have no rebuttal to that. I again am just stating that most of MM's wars seemed easy wins to me with very little threat of actually losing.

W2V is winning the world. It's just that we will do so while inviting MM members, many of whom are deserving in their own right, or loyal to a fault (with an excellent leadership team to boot).

Some are deserving, most are not. This happens in every world though and there is not much point in arguing it.

So with regards to your comment: 'fair enough', but being challenged is not particularly a good criteria in my opinion.

This is where we differ. I am biased and look down slightly on tribes that have not had to face a significant challenge yet are poised to win the world (after merging). It comes down to a matter of why you play the game. I personally play for fun and to me fighting in wars with your tribemates and friends is fun. Winning the world is always the objective, but the way MM has played the game while effective, is boring to me.

@Hugh; Whether it's objective or not isn't really an issue, lol. I could make objective statements about [T] right now, but they would be irrelevant despite their objectivity.

At this point pretty much every thing on here is irrelevant. W2V will win the world once MM merges in to them. There is really no point in there being any posting on the PnP's of this world anymore. Yet there are still posts daily simply because people are bored such as myself. I didn't post my opinion to start an argument, because there is really nothing less to discuss. I posted because I was bored and really just felt like throwing my opinion out there to see what people would say in response.

DeletedUser

By all means, didn't mean to suggest you should stop posting, just trying to convey that 'challenged' is not really the be-all-end-all.

For example; you argue that MM's gameplay has been boring, if effective. Would you then conclude that it was better for them to do worse in order to create these challenges?
Similarly, should W2V have been bad allies in order to set MM against us so as to make it challenging?
I think it's better to do what you can, and rely on your opponents for challenges. If the opponents are not up to snuff, then you know, tough for them but not really something that is of concern to MM (or W2V). In other words: You can't really blame MM for their opponents not being good enough/persistent/active/etc.

DeletedUser

honestly guys... we are still standing and have taken on all attackers. It's not our fault those attackers didn't have what it takes to knock us off. To sit there and pass judgment based on how poorly other tribes did or on the size of individual accounts is stupid plain and simple. That very same argument could be used to say why MM is where it is and deserves to be there. you say not challenged... I say those that tried weren't capable of challenging. And Gibby... I disagree with you on never being able to find out what MM can do... there is one way to find out... The problem is those that try don't usually live to tell the tale...:p

DeletedUser

the player that quit was mintrungvn or something like that,
wierd guy, kept sending his password out by mail when he was tuning out of the game, almost like he wanted to get a bunch of us in trouble XD
said it was because of a promotion, and was trying to find a replacement, but when i gt his sit, his account was trash, absolute trash, minimal researches no troops/buildings in the queue, and this was right after an Op so he shoulda been doing something, so threw alot of doubt on his reasons for leaving

oh and jimball, he gt a fine for some reason then just gave up and didnt come back

They were doing just fine before our ops. They were very large accounts and were happily growing prior to our ops on them. It's not our fault that they couldn't take the heat.

In almost every war we have been in, the declaration and attitude is the same. The enemy is VERY cocky and usually gave us the date we would be dead. Once they realised it was them that was dying, they would beg for their lives. Until the OhYeah war, we fought until they were all rimmed or deleted.

OhYeah was triple our size and were convinced that they would remove us from W56. The guys we recruited, like Sirkon and Spirit, moved from MoM so we were fighting them for 4 months before they became -MM-. These guys were awesome fighters and we built a mutual respect. As for the rest of OhYeah, bar 2 members, they are dead and we are still in pretty good shape.

In regards to us not being challenged, it wasn't by luck. We know what it takes to make a successful tribe. Making stupid diplomatic moves, having unreliable leadership and selfish players may give you more of a 'challenge' but to what end? For some reason, people on this world don't seem to appreciate solid diplo, leadership and teamwork.

Maybe on the next world I should treat my allies like my personal peons, show zero respect to neighbouring tribes, recruit a bunch of 'elite' selfish players, be an arrogant ass on the forums at every opportunity, get leadership to leave the tribe at the beginning of every main war and then at the end tell the world how good we were on that world coz we were challenged. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Maybe on the next world I should treat my allies like my personal peons, show zero respect to neighbouring tribes, recruit a bunch of 'elite' selfish players, be an arrogant ass on the forums at every opportunity, get leadership to leave the tribe at the beginning of every main war and then at the end tell the world how good we were on that world coz we were challenged.

Subscribed

DeletedUser

They were doing just fine before our ops. They were very large accounts and were happily growing prior to our ops on them. It's not our fault that they couldn't take the heat.

In almost every war we have been in, the declaration and attitude is the same. The enemy is VERY cocky and usually gave us the date we would be dead. Once they realised it was them that was dying, they would beg for their lives. Until the OhYeah war, we fought until they were all rimmed or deleted.

If you read my post I was acrediting you with the Mintrungvn account collapse,
But im pretty sure the Op hit jimball after his fine, and he'd gone by then.

OhYeah was triple our size and were convinced that they would remove us from W56. The guys we recruited, like Sirkon and Spirit, moved from MoM so we were fighting them for 4 months before they became -MM-. These guys were awesome fighters and we built a mutual respect. As for the rest of OhYeah, bar 2 members, they are dead and we are still in pretty good shape.

We were triple your size, at war with MoM, a tribe that until the gangbang outsized us, [T] who also outsized us, and 70% accounts either inactive or doing nothing.
And I wouldn't say many of us were truly convinced we'd manage it, by the time of the declaration OHYEAH was already past it's last legs, kinda dragging itself across the floor.
Tied with it not being a war we wanted but due to a hotheaded decision that bypassed the core of leadership didn't help at all.
Peace then was dragged off the table because we wouldn't agree to your terms (which i think were the same as pre-war) which we thought unreasonable even then. It just spiralled downwards.

In regards to us not being challenged, it wasn't by luck. We know what it takes to make a successful tribe. Making stupid diplomatic moves, having unreliable leadership and selfish players may give you more of a 'challenge' but to what end? For some reason, people on this world don't seem to appreciate solid diplo, leadership and teamwork.

Maybe on the next world I should treat my allies like my personal peons, show zero respect to neighbouring tribes, recruit a bunch of 'elite' selfish players, be an arrogant ass on the forums at every opportunity, get leadership to leave the tribe at the beginning of every main war and then at the end tell the world how good we were on that world coz we were challenged. :icon_idea:

uhhh, i don't think this bit is directed at me, I never said anything of the sort in any of my posts :icon_confused:

DeletedUser67005

The most difficult war they have fought thus far was warring MoM alone for around a week. Other than that they have really done nothing of note and in my opinion do not deserve to win the world.

Even if you believe that was our only challenge on W56, we beat them in that one week. :lol: And who do you think deserves to win, then? OHYEAH? MoM? [T]? :icon_rolleyes:

Most people seem to forget that MM started 3 months after the start of W56. I challenge someone to do that on a world without forming some kind of premade with 'elite' players and going on to finish it.

All I know is that they recruited the entire front line they had with OHYEAH. Obviously this was a smart move both by MM and the players involved. All I'm saying is it once again prevented them from ever facing a challenge in this world.

Yes, another smart move by MM. Perhaps a reason they will finish. Not trying to come off as an ass here, but OHYEAH never really presented that much of a challenge anyway. Even finishing off those OHYEAH frontliners wouldn't have been a challenge because it was only a few active players on the front.

DeletedUser

No no no, why would you do that when your tactics of hiding on the rim, merging in other rim tribes for growth, and going to war almost solely with tribes already at war has worked so well for you?

Even if you believe that was our only challenge on W56, we beat them in that one week. :lol:

winning =/= won. ya, you guys ended up with a lead because hawk.eye was.... well, hawk.eye.
Most people seem to forget that MM started 3 months after the start of W56. I challenge someone to do that on a world without forming some kind of premade with 'elite' players and going on to finish it.

its been stated many times before, it is MUCH easier to grow later in the world then the beginning, especially on the rim. why do you think some premades do exactly what -MM- did, start late on the rim? much less competition, easier villages, faster growth.

DeletedUser

No no no, why would you do that when your tactics of hiding on the rim, merging in other rim tribes for growth, and going to war almost solely with tribes already at war has worked so well for you?

winning =/= won. ya, you guys ended up with a lead because hawk.eye was.... well, hawk.eye

its been stated many times before, it is MUCH easier to grow later in the world then the beginning, especially on the rim. why do you think some premades do exactly what -MM- did, start late on the rim? much less competition, easier villages, faster growth.

I'm detecting sarcasm, but correct me if I'm wrong, are you criticising the tactics of a tribe that is likely to win this world? If it is advantageous to start on the rim, work with allies to defeat tribes already at war why did MoM not do it? Was it for the challenge that you FAILED at?

DeletedUser95593

winning =/= won. ya, you guys ended up with a lead because hawk.eye was.... well, hawk.eye.

Legend account being rimmed wasn't Hawk's fault. Nor was Dan-kev's sit not being picked up hawk eye's fault. Dunno why you keep blaming her.

DeletedUser

I'm detecting sarcasm, but correct me if I'm wrong, are you criticising the tactics of a tribe that is likely to win this world? If it is advantageous to start on the rim, work with allies to defeat tribes already at war why did MoM not do it? Was it for the challenge that you FAILED at?

If you read what i was responding to, it was an obvious jab at MoM, so i returned it in kind.

anyways, i don't know how to get this through to you, since you seem only to think in terms of win/lose (i believe it was rukoh that said W2V doesnt care about winning or whatever either, but the way you talk just shouts that that is exactly what you are after), such a narrow view of everything. with you it's "your not winning so you fail" and you seem to have such a hard time understanding how others views of success and "failure" is not nearly as, shall we say, simple as yours.

Legend account being rimmed wasn't Hawk's fault. Nor was Dan-kev's sit not being picked up hawk eye's fault. Dunno why you keep blaming her.

it was due to hawk.eyes attitude and insults that the trains on the account stopped being sniped so uh.... ya it kinda was. as for dan-kev's sit, thats between them, i dont know the details of that one.

DeletedUser95593

Nope. The trains stopped getting sniped because the players on the legend account didn't update the thread.

Either way let's go along with what you said. You would rather punish all 3 players on the account because of the "actions" of one of the players. If that were so why wasn't the account kicked?

You like watching tribemates get rimmed?

DeletedUser

Nope. The trains stopped getting sniped because the players on the legend account didn't update the thread.

Either way let's go along with what you said. You would rather punish all 3 players on the account because of the "actions" of one of the players. If that were so why wasn't the account kicked?

You like watching tribemates get rimmed?

no, it was the obnoxious attitude, combined with the insults combined with the "we can do it all ourselves, we dont need any help" kind of comments from her that stopped the snipes. she wanted to be an ass, she said they would be easy to deal with, we let them deal with it.

DeletedUser67005

We are winning right now, and we won our first war. So we've both won, and are winning. I don't know where you were going with that.

And hawk.eye wasn't the only one we were taking villages from.

Exactly. Premades do that. -MM- is not a premade. Premades would have a much easier time tearing through territory.

And its not like we were surrounded by CODE, Old and W2V (and then later MoM) when we started in the SE or anything.

DeletedUser95593

no, it was the obnoxious attitude, combined with the insults combined with the "we can do it all ourselves, we dont need any help" kind of comments from her that stopped the snipes. she wanted to be an ass, she said they would be easy to deal with, we let them deal with it.

She said and I quote "I can snipe anything within 48 hours". I would know, I was the one arguing with her.

Trains stopped being sniped because no more new ones were being added. I would know, I had sniped the most (Maybe w1lly had, it was me or him).

DeletedUser

She said and I quote "I can snipe anything within 48 hours". I would know, I was the one arguing with her.

Trains stopped being sniped because no more new ones were being added. I would know, I had sniped the most (Maybe w1lly had, it was me or him).

And i would know because i was the one talking with her in the MoM chat when the insults started, im not just pulling this out of my ass, im talking from experience. Doesn't matter much either way, as it was brought up in a completely different debate.
We are winning right now, and we won our first war. So we've both won, and are winning. I don't know where you were going with that.

And hawk.eye wasn't the only one we were taking villages from.

one of the (two, i believe) major ones.
Exactly. Premades do that. -MM- is not a premade. Premades would have a much easier time tearing through territory.

And its not like we were surrounded by CODE, Old and W2V (and then later MoM) when we started in the SE or anything.

i said why do you think premades do that, i didn't say you had to be a premade to do so. also, a lot of tribes tend not to pay as much attention to the rim tribes, focusing on more imminent threats, usually allowing for plenty of time for growth.

Last edited by a moderator: