Difference: 4,770,595

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 889,371
Side 2: 4,115,649
Difference: 3,226,278

chart

THE alliance is doing better !! :lol:

(Most probably it is so because I was not playing a Phoenx account these past weeks :icon_biggrin:) or ... the HG alliance is no longer working - BH prefers to eat them now ? :lol:

Can you clear some villages from SFC since you now have the conn, or should I "try" for them ? :icon_razz: never mind, I will ask Raven when he gets back. See, he is on a small vacation all these days you keep tossing "his" messages around :lol: But hey- you did not know! (It is the pnp afterall, so it is understandable)

Oh, I just saw that (too many walls the past days :) )

That are no tickets against unethical behaviors. I don't think Schietstool was given that Bonheur village at all. :icon_wink:

You are a weak tribe that only defends well and wait for others to get bored. Phx is not a real threat, we are our only threat.

It is amazing that in such an old world, megaMILplayers (not just noobaxes) bother to deal with a single vill...

Allow me to try rephrase the last sentence as I have "inside" information for Phoenx!

You are a *** tribe that *** defends well and wait for others to get bored. Phx is *** a real threat, we are ALSO ourSELVES ANOTHER threat.

If I remember well - and I do, this is the 2nd time you have made the EXACT same thought noob. :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser79042

I see echao is running full steam against Phoenx and vice versa, he is in HG, so your point is once more NOT taken seriously.

DeletedUser

Lol right wasnt echao on Pajuno recruit list?
oh wait acording to some Pajuno hates echao :)
now who to believe from those southern liers :)

Based on how u wanna do the stats it seems north is winning vs south :)
N7CMT.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

I have no idea on that matter. I know for a fact that he keeps crying because Phoenx keeps attacking him. Ask him for a sit and see for yourself. Or better have some ex-decide account do it. The pilot was caugh sending him support a couple of months ago. You know... "Between Allies stuff" etc etc :p

DeletedUser

You seem to know a lot when it suit you :)
Your not a honest person for me anymore robot.

DeletedUser79042

You seem to know a lot when it suit you :)
Your not a honest person for me anymore robot.

Your tactic of not giving straightforward answers can be explained:

a. You know nothing (probably not, cause all you been doing is the gossip part of playing all these years)
b. You acknowledge what I write (good!)

And robots are not ... persons stupid :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser80608

t33chr said:
This is too funny, Schietstoel is so pissed by the fact that he actually has to work for villages (I see since raven blocked your attacks you have gone back to eating 1.5k barbs)

All of you who think that im pissed because I have to fight are all wrong! When I moved down south I never expected to get easy villages, and I honestly don't mind fighting for villages. The real reason for me posting here is so the rest of the world can see the dirty game play of Phnx and yes Queenslater you have your part in here aswell!

queenslater said:
There are no "unwritten" rules in tw. Just ones that we all abide by or pay penalties for if we done.

I can see there are no unwritten rules in Phnx,.. or are there? Cham for example is always crying about ppl nobling inside his churches,.. isn't it a unwritten rule that ppl do not noble in others churches? This game is full of them and you guys only use them when it fits yourself.

At least you know that two of them still are DECIDE in its spirit. One thing that united us before in DECIDE and now in different tribes is our honor. It doesnt matter all the BS that is said here, you just need to ignore the rest and keep trusting us.

Trust is something you need to earn, and trusting a bunch of liars isn't a wise advice you are giving there..

DeletedUser

All of you who think that im pissed because I have to fight are all wrong! When I moved down south I never expected to get easy villages.

Yes, I can see you those must have been the real hard villages :icon_rolleyes:

Barbarian village (784|694) K67 10,398 Barbarian schietstoel [BH.] 2012-06-10 17:50:55
Barbarian village (688|676) K66 9,471 Barbarian schietstoel [BH.] 2012-06-10 14:19:21
Barbarian village (786|689) K67 1,503 Barbarian schietstoel [BH.] 2012-06-08 03:58:23
Barbarian village (704|692) K67 1,506 Barbarian schietstoel [BH.] 2012-06-08 01:56:33
Barbarian village (704|690) K67 1,521 Barbarian schietstoel [BH.] 2012-06-08 00:37:33
Barbarian village (712|680) K67 1,503 Barbarian schietstoel [BH.] 2012-06-07 23:42:39
Barbarian village (705|685) K67 1,514 Barbarian schietstoel [BH.] 2012-06-07 23:15:51
Barbarian village (712|696) K67 1,510 Barbarian schietstoel [BH.] 2012-06-07 18:49:16
Barbarian village (705|688) K67 1,501 Barbarian schietstoel [BH.] 2012-06-07 18:36:30
Barbarian village (706|689) K67 1,593 Barbarian schietstoel [BH.] 2012-06-07 16:37:22
Barbarian village (789|696) K67 1,531 Barbarian schietstoel [BH.] 2012-06-07 15:23:22
Barbarian village (690|679) K66 10,398 schietstoel [BH.] schietstoel [BH.] 2012-06-07 15:22:37
Barbarian village (690|679) K66 10,398 Barbarian schietstoel [BH.] 2012-06-07 15:22:30
Barbarian village (716|698) K67 1,514 Barbarian schietstoel [BH.] 2012-06-07 15:03:30
Barbarian village (788|694) K67 1,505 Barbarian schietstoel [BH.] 2012-06-07 13:07:55
Barbarian village (703|689) K67 1,511 Barbarian schietstoel [BH.] 2012-06-07 12:47:29
Barbarian village (790|689) K67 1,506 Barbarian schietstoel [BH.] 2012-06-07 10:54:37
Barbarian village (715|699) K67 1,540 Barbarian schietstoel [BH.] 2012-06-07 10:50:21
Barbarian village (716|699) K67 1,506 Barbarian schietstoel [BH.] 2012-06-07 09:59:54

The real reason for me posting here is so the rest of the world can see the dirty game play of Phnx and yes Queenslater you have your part in here aswell!

Newsflash! "The rest of the world" (that check here) is either BH, Phoenx or Sir Mike Fisher. That's it! Nobody else cares anymore... You would have had a far better reception if you had just posted in BH forums where you guys can whinge about us to your hearts content...

Secondly, I have already addressed the supposed "dirty game play" and you have nothing of worth that has shown me incorrect. Funny how you can see the speck of dust in someone else's eye and ignore the plank in your own yeah?

I can see there are no unwritten rules in Phnx,.. or are there? Cham for example is always crying about ppl nobling inside his churches,.. isn't it a unwritten rule that ppl do not noble in others churches? This game is full of them and you guys only use them when it fits yourself.

I have plenty of people in my churches. Some players mind, some don't... So what?

Funny, you describe Cham's actions as 'crying' whereas from what I've seen, he didn't like something and so he did something about it. However, as far as you are concerned, you came running straight to the forums like a crying child to its mother expecting sympathy.

At the end of the day, we have all seen that your accusations have come to nothing anyways, your own tribe is now nobling SFC but of course, its not 'dirty game play' if BH does it right?

DeletedUser70594

and trusting a bunch of liars isn't a wise

amen to that. Lairs Like you!

YOU was the one who worked with SFC against me ... even that we were friendly with BH, YOU made plans together with your ally "how to cut CHAM from k67" BEHINED YOUR COUNCIL. even when you are a baron there ... me on their place: i would kick you from the council for that ;)
YOU are the Biggest Lair here ... You are a Rat! working hard, using SFC to cut me from k67 :)

Click for the prove :)
[SPOIL]
schietstoel on 16.05. at 15:54
hey mate, you know i can't help much with removing cham from k67, but i have some idea about how you can remove him easier..

make sure you cat down his smithies completely on all those new taken villages of him in k67, don't give him the time to rebuild them and send multiple trains on his way, there aint much of his friends down there so far so hopefully you can take him out :)

Good luck!
- schietstoel

*SOLDIER 1st Class* on 16.05. at 22:29
Yeah, that's woth a shot ;)

I've catted a few down, thanks for the tips :p
[/SPOIL]

BUT AGAIN...

YOU FAILED!!!

DeletedUser

that has to be doctored cause everything posted on pnp is doctored

DeletedUser

it is more likely the sat account shed some villages to make the account easier to defend/manage and sometimes just to free nobles up for re caps - raven awesome sitter

queenslater

All of you who think that im pissed because I have to fight are all wrong! When I moved down south I never expected to get easy villages, and I honestly don't mind fighting for villages. The real reason for me posting here is so the rest of the world can see the dirty game play of Phnx and yes Queenslater you have your part in here aswell!

WHAAAAT!?!?!?!

Dirty gameplay...me???? You have got to be kidding, you give me way to much credit buddy.

I must admit that I was impressed with your bold move to come into our areas, and I thought it would add something to the gameplay, but after the fact that you badmouth me on the forums, and ignore my attempt to create some kind of friendly relations in game, and have not stopped moaning about petty things on the forum, you have become nothing more to me than an annoyance

Trust is something you need to earn, and trusting a bunch of liars isn't a wise advice you are giving there..

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

DeletedUser

it is more likely the sat account shed some villages to make the account easier to defend/manage and sometimes just to free nobles up for re caps - raven awesome sitter

Now you know that (unwritten rules of PNP) you can't just come on and talk sense

DeletedUser

never mind, I will ask Raven when he gets back. See, he is on a small vacation all these days you keep tossing "his" messages around :lol: But hey- you did not know! (It is the pnp afterall, so it is understandable)

I was under direct orders NOT to tell anyone I was gone. But since you let the cat out of the bag R2 (and since I am safely back) I guess I can admit I was away, and feel flattered about all the posts made in my absence ; )

Since I've had a very entertaining read, I figured I'd provide some entertainment for everyone else.

So, with no further ado, I'd like to present:

A POP QUIZ!

1. When did Raven take the SFC sit?

a) 2 weeks ago: Raven received an account with 600 "broken" villas… 400 with L:0 wall, 200 with L:0 smithy, and only 30 full nukes in the entire account.
b) 2 months ago: Raven was the one who sent 400 nobles at ChamichA.
c) 2 years ago, when Raven and SFC moved in together to their sordid love nest.
d) Never. Raven and SFC are, in fact, the same player. They have been multi-accounting this whole time.

2. What did Raven do with the account:

a) Rebuild it from the ground up
b) Use it to spy on HG forums
c) Send a message to the HG Duke to let him know the account was in enemy hands.
d) Immediately send all its support to Phoenix
e) a, b, and c.

3) What did SFC give Raven permission to do with the account:

a) Immediately send all his support to Phoenix
b) Downgrade ALL Churches and send home ALL support from frontlines
c) Attack BH with it (thus breaking the NAP and causing trouble for HG)
d) Attack Phoenix with it (thus getting a chance to fight against some quality players like r2 again)
e) Attack HG (thus pissing everyone off, and hurting Phx's enemy where they least expected it)
f) Use the account's Baron status (which it maintained for THREE DAYS despite HG knowing the account was in enemy hands) to Dismiss any and all members of HG
g) Copy and Paste all of HG's forums to Phoenix
h) DELETE all HG forums
i) Read all his mail. Copy his mail. Forward his mail to Phoenix. Forward his mail to BH, even!
j) Make up and send inflammatory circulars, to stir up internal strife in HG
k) Pretend to be his new co-player and ask BH to send lots of support. Then kill it in wall-less, unchurched villas.
l) Disband -HG- in the name of the great SFC Legacy (should we manage to get Duke Privs : )
m) Absolutely ANY mischief his scheming mind could come up with.
n) Attack Articbear.
o) Everything except n.

4) What price did SFC exact for passing his sit to the enemy?

a) Nothing.
b) The promise of a Baron sit in Phoenix, in exchange.
c) Raven must cause as much havoc as possible, to further SFC's infamy.
d) No one must ever see the sordid cyber session which was discovered in SFC's saved mail folder.
e) Raven must admit that SFC is a sexy bastard.

5) What would have happened to the account if Raven had NOT taken the sit?

a) It would have magically rebuilt itself, and started recruiting troops, and everything.
b) Phoenix would have immediately stopped taking villas despite the fact that they cleared over 200 of them.
c) HG would have willingly allowed BH to take as many of SFC's villas as they wanted, because HG love it when BH take their villas without asking, and cant wait to be attacked by their so-called NAP at any point that it seems profitable to BH to do so.
d) HG would have given the sit to BH so that their Ally um, NAP, uh, that tribe which has been nobing their villas, could take it and use it for their own benefit. Because ya know, Phoenix is an enemy, and giving a sit to an enemy is BAD. But giving it to someone who claims to be your friend while they noble your villas is GOOD.

6) What does Raven feel the most regret for, out of all of this?

a) Not being around for when this fecal matter hit the fan, on PnP
b) Not using the SFC account to attack HG when he had the chance
c) Sending only 4 villas of support to Bullmastiff* when SFC himself sent close to 40 villas of support to inflrc
d) Being caught with his hand in HG's cookie jar and exposed on the forums for the fraud he is.
e) Not admitting who he was earlier, and thus missing the chance to have a fun banter with Schietstoel while nuking each other.

7) Who, out of all the people who posted on this topic, has hit pretty much everything on the button with regards to Raven's sit in HG?

a) Schietstoel
b) R2
c) Calarasi
d) Cececole
e) Anyone who sent in a ticket hoping to get Raven banned.

Thanks for playing, folks!

* To satisfy your curiosity: the D was sent at villas near Bull when there were NO nobles en route, timed to land right after his nukes. The nobles must have been sent from close range after I logged off. Because (to satisfy another Point of Curiosity) Bull already had landed nobles from 40-hrs out into the middle of SFC before the sit was passed. That's right: SFC himself (or his HG sitter) let 40-hr nobles land, followed by several villas of support, days before Raven got the sit. Then Bull built nobles in that villa, and used them to noble from close range, like a smart player. And yet, the Great Raven was unable to defend against nobles from 35 mins away, while sleeping**. I must now give up my "Best Defender" title, out of shame.

**Well, except for those nobles from 35 mins away which I *did* kill in my sleep, because those villas *did* have their support land before Bull's attacks. MWhahahahaaHAhhhaaaaa.
...Erm, pls don't hurt me, Mr. Dutch?

Oh, and one last thing: SFC is a sexy bastard.

DeletedUser

one thing I love about players thinking war has honor or ethic's have never fought wars there is no honor nore ethics in war its about making more of your enemies die for their country then you do for yours its all about getting the job done as bloody as possible so it breaks the moral of your enemy not some nonsense about honor and ethics.

Amen to this. Has TW gone soft in my absence? You play to win, you don't play to see who can make the best daisy chain. Honour is nice, but winning & annihilating the enemy is more important and that's just the bottom line. No one ever hugged their way to victory. (Apart from NeuWar...)

DeletedUser

It's multiple choice, Cal.

And a hint (for you): If you picked 7c, you're wrong. :p