BH vs Phoenx

silvereclipes

Amen to this. Has TW gone soft in my absence? You play to win, you don't play to see who can make the best daisy chain. Honour is nice, but winning & annihilating the enemy is more important and that's just the bottom line. No one ever hugged their way to victory. (Apart from NeuWar...)

they have grown soft an have become tribal hugs R us they forget this is Tribal Wars.:axemen:

DeletedUser

:: claps for Raven ::

Reading through the last like six pages of this garbage, only to see it all go up in flames with one clever, well-placed posting.

:: curtseys ::

Thank you, dear Raven, for making all of those people raining accusations down like it's hurricane season in the Gulf look like they were the only ones who didn't get the weather report.

Sad, foolish, a bit scared, and all wet.

DeletedUser79042

I was under direct orders NOT to tell anyone I was gone. But since you let the cat out of the bag R2 (and since I am safely back) I guess I can admit I was away, and feel flattered about all the posts made in my absence ; )

Since I've had a very entertaining read, I figured I'd provide some entertainment for everyone else.

So, with no further ado, I'd like to present:

A POP QUIZ!

1. When did Raven take the SFC sit?

a) 2 weeks ago: Raven received an account with 600 "broken" villas… 400 with L:0 wall, 200 with L:0 smithy, and only 30 full nukes in the entire account.
b) 2 months ago: Raven was the one who sent 400 nobles at ChamichA.
c) 2 years ago, when Raven and SFC moved in together to their sordid love nest.
d) Never. Raven and SFC are, in fact, the same player. They have been multi-accounting this whole time.

2. What did Raven do with the account:

a) Rebuild it from the ground up
b) Use it to spy on HG forums
c) Send a message to the HG Duke to let him know the account was in enemy hands.
d) Immediately send all its support to Phoenix
e) a, b, and c.

3) What did SFC give Raven permission to do with the account:

a) Immediately send all his support to Phoenix
b) Downgrade ALL Churches and send home ALL support from frontlines
c) Attack BH with it (thus breaking the NAP and causing trouble for HG)
d) Attack Phoenix with it (thus getting a chance to fight against some quality players like r2 again)
e) Attack HG (thus pissing everyone off, and hurting Phx's enemy where they least expected it)
f) Use the account's Baron status (which it maintained for THREE DAYS despite HG knowing the account was in enemy hands) to Dismiss any and all members of HG
g) Copy and Paste all of HG's forums to Phoenix
h) DELETE all HG forums
i) Read all his mail. Copy his mail. Forward his mail to Phoenix. Forward his mail to BH, even!
j) Make up and send inflammatory circulars, to stir up internal strife in HG
k) Pretend to be his new co-player and ask BH to send lots of support. Then kill it in wall-less, unchurched villas.
l) Disband -HG- in the name of the great SFC Legacy (should we manage to get Duke Privs : )
m) Absolutely ANY mischief his scheming mind could come up with.
n) Attack Articbear.
o) Everything except n.

4) What price did SFC exact for passing his sit to the enemy?

a) Nothing.
b) The promise of a Baron sit in Phoenix, in exchange.
c) Raven must cause as much havoc as possible, to further SFC's infamy.
d) No one must ever see the sordid cyber session which was discovered in SFC's saved mail folder.
e) Raven must admit that SFC is a sexy bastard.

5) What would have happened to the account if Raven had NOT taken the sit?

a) It would have magically rebuilt itself, and started recruiting troops, and everything.
b) Phoenix would have immediately stopped taking villas despite the fact that they cleared over 200 of them.
c) HG would have willingly allowed BH to take as many of SFC's villas as they wanted, because HG love it when BH take their villas without asking, and cant wait to be attacked by their so-called NAP at any point that it seems profitable to BH to do so.
d) HG would have given the sit to BH so that their Ally um, NAP, uh, that tribe which has been nobing their villas, could take it and use it for their own benefit. Because ya know, Phoenix is an enemy, and giving a sit to an enemy is BAD. But giving it to someone who claims to be your friend while they noble your villas is GOOD.

6) What does Raven feel the most regret for, out of all of this?

a) Not being around for when this fecal matter hit the fan, on PnP
b) Not using the SFC account to attack HG when he had the chance
c) Sending only 4 villas of support to Bullmastiff* when SFC himself sent close to 40 villas of support to inflrc
d) Being caught with his hand in HG's cookie jar and exposed on the forums for the fraud he is.
e) Not admitting who he was earlier, and thus missing the chance to have a fun banter with Schietstoel while nuking each other.

7) Who, out of all the people who posted on this topic, has hit pretty much everything on the button with regards to Raven's sit in HG?

a) Schietstoel
b) R2
c) Calarasi
d) Cececole
e) Anyone who sent in a ticket hoping to get Raven banned.

Thanks for playing, folks!

* To satisfy your curiosity: the D was sent at villas near Bull when there were NO nobles en route, timed to land right after his nukes. The nobles must have been sent from close range after I logged off. Because (to satisfy another Point of Curiosity) Bull already had landed nobles from 40-hrs out into the middle of SFC before the sit was passed. That's right: SFC himself (or his HG sitter) let 40-hr nobles land, followed by several villas of support, days before Raven got the sit. Then Bull built nobles in that villa, and used them to noble from close range, like a smart player. And yet, the Great Raven was unable to defend against nobles from 35 mins away, while sleeping**. I must now give up my "Best Defender" title, out of shame.

**Well, except for those nobles from 35 mins away which I *did* kill in my sleep, because those villas *did* have their support land before Bull's attacks. MWhahahahaaHAhhhaaaaa.
...Erm, pls don't hurt me, Mr. Dutch?

Oh, and one last thing: SFC is a sexy bastard.

I 'll take the test!

1. a
2. e
3. o
4. c - e (99% e, 1% c :lol:)
5. d
6. a
7. b - e (99.99% b, 0.01 e :lol:)

Thank you Raven for another special fun day at W30 pnp ! :)

inflrc

No more participants? Well R2, it seems that the prize will be just between you and I.
My best "guesses" :icon_redface: are:

1. a) 2 weeks ago
2. e) a, b, and c.
3. o) Everything except n.
4. e) Raven must admit that SFC is a sexy bastard. (and you honored your word, as always)
5. c) HG would have willingly allowed BH to take as many of SFC's villas as they wanted
6. e) Not admitting who he was earlier
7. d) Cececole

DeletedUser79042

We should give this another week . But you see most people who post here have no sense of humour. They think they play a REAL game.

DeletedUser102096

Amen to this. Has TW gone soft in my absence? You play to win, you don't play to see who can make the best daisy chain. Honour is nice, but winning & annihilating the enemy is more important and that's just the bottom line. No one ever hugged their way to victory. (Apart from NeuWar...)

i give this a big thumbs up.. Do whatever it takes you win.. Bottom line is Kill them all..any way you can...

DeletedUser

I must have forgotten to comment on Raven's finely constructed and highly entertaining PnP, but I think I'm getting jaded.

Raven's quality has been so high for so long, that we've started to take it for granted.

Well done! It's running across jewels like Raven's post that keeps me reading W30 forums even while on extended leave.

Bravo.

And no, I'm not going to "guess," as the word "guess" implies some uncertainty regarding the choice. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH.
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx
Timeframe: 04/03/2012 22:02:00 to 17/06/2012 12:49:14
Total conquers:
Side 1: 18,632
Side 2: 11,693
Difference: 6,939
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 2,528
Side 2: 1,214
Difference: 1,314
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 163,541,645
Side 2: 107,754,513
Difference: 55,787,132
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 23,500,376
Side 2: 10,823,046
Difference: 12,677,330
chart

tasty war so far

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You also FAIL to see my points where Phx are stalemate on our front EVEN with our inactives on that front.

You seem to always forget, that Phoenx is not focusing on bh. We have 26 members. How do you expect us to fully focus on you and HG at the same time?

Seriously, its Ram war all over again. .only rethae is shipley, and you are still yoruself.. :D

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
BH and HG are no longer at war witg eachother that make..s the difference, PHNX is and their members shouldn't be alowed to sit enemy accounts. In my eyes this should be one of the game rules..

Ahh.. sounds like japan trying to decide that the US shouldnt have used atomic bombs.

TribalWARS is a little cliche of an answer, but seriously.. all wars include spies, betrayals, and the like. hell, BH has made a history out of betraying/spying on people.. :icon_razz:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Triple post for the win!!!

Few things i must clear up.

1. SFC passing the sit to phoenx.. If Phoenx were bh, Phoenx would have recruited Mulejuice, erm.. i mean SFC. Then i would have already been "entitled" to the sit.. and we would be treating it like Rand account. (ie pushing other accounts with it, via nobling and then passing on villages)

2. Tribal wars is exactly that. War is lots of things, and you say shady, i say spoils of war in regards to SFC being in raven's possession.

3. T33cher has pretty much handled pnp quite well, and none of you have much to say back. Kudos, its not easy defending the shitstorms that is always thrown at Phoenx.

4. Consistently trying to paint Phoenx dirty : seriously?? i have upheld a fairly high standard of honor over the years. there are countless players that have offered their accounts to me, to be used for Phoenx benefits. Add Mberns account to that list, several times over. I have no interest in winning that way, and we have always chosen the boring way of defending, and beating our opponents with skills/quality vs quantity. (a standard that not many tribes over the years have held too - BD, Decide, tardis, Phoenx being the four i know of)

5. this war will be boring for most of BH, as we have to finish eating your meatshields turned dinner...if you didnt nap and share mapco with HG in the beginning.. we wouldnt have wasted so many nukes/nobles on them instead. Just wait your turn patiently, you will be up sooner than you think. :lol:

So noobaxes, boasting of your time spent sitting those accounts.. None have been under true Phoenx fire.. HG has been our main focus. *shrug*, just like when you predicted Ram's demise following D2's removal... i predict the same effect here. once we have only BH to focus upon.. Whoo boy... things will be a different story then. That is why i feel we are winning right now, we are not even focusing on you.. and we are keeping pace. :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Triple post for the win!!!

Few things i must clear up.

1. SFC passing the sit to phoenx.. If Phoenx were bh, Phoenx would have recruited Mulejuice, erm.. i mean SFC. Then i would have already been "entitled" to the sit.. and we would be treating it like Rand account. (ie pushing other accounts with it, via nobling and then passing on villages)

2. Tribal wars is exactly that. War is lots of things, and you say shady, i say spoils of war in regards to SFC being in raven's possession.

3. T33cher has pretty much handled pnp quite well, and none of you have much to say back. Kudos, its not easy defending the shitstorms that is always thrown at Phoenx.

4. Consistently trying to paint Phoenx dirty : seriously?? i have upheld a fairly high standard of honor over the years. there are countless players that have offered their accounts to me, to be used for Phoenx benefits. Add Mberns account to that list, several times over. I have no interest in winning that way, and we have always chosen the boring way of defending, and beating our opponents with skills/quality vs quantity. (a standard that not many tribes over the years have held too - BD, Decide, tardis, Phoenx being the four i know of)

5. this war will be boring for most of BH, as we have to finish eating your meatshields turned dinner...if you didnt nap and share mapco with HG in the beginning.. we wouldnt have wasted so many nukes/nobles on them instead. Just wait your turn patiently, you will be up sooner than you think. :lol:

So noobaxes, boasting of your time spent sitting those accounts.. None have been under true Phoenx fire.. HG has been our main focus. *shrug*, just like when you predicted Ram's demise following D2's removal... i predict the same effect here. once we have only BH to focus upon.. Whoo boy... things will be a different story then. That is why i feel we are winning right now, we are not even focusing on you.. and we are keeping pace. :D

While BH keeps his dirty bag on everyone to see.
You keep urs hidden.
Bh keeps his dead accounts inside while you keep urs outside ur elite tribe.
While ur official Phoenx is small and elite.
Your hidden Phoenx includes accounts like SFC,norin, art,Mike the fisher,msft and so on.
So ur too ashemed to grant them invite cos u are afraid of how ur players will feel about them :icon_rolleyes:

eSrDX.png

when RAM was owning ur tribe you where begging for safe space from BH and made them false promises .
Do u remember when u kindly asked me to clear towns for ur north boys to eat/use the nobles and build defence?
And i asked anything in return? no.

For me ur just a little snake that bites the hand that feed him when he is hungry.

9VvNa.png

why dont you move ur msft perma sitt account toy in Phoenx?
Do u need him to keep Loen players under ur eyes and controll?

Im sure there are a few Loen players not under ur control and guidance out there that needs kept in check i guess.
Give them false hopes and safe impression they have a tribe backing them in case Phoenx will turn on them once the mighty Phoenx wins another war...

for me ur like Arnold and DeVito in twins.
Arnold on front of a car driving acording to rules and in the back that little ugly guy smoking marihuana.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80608

and we would be treating it like Rand account. (ie pushing other accounts with it, via nobling and then passing on villages)

You must ran out of spies or the quality of your spies are dropping..

There is a differrence here, when BH members share their point of view all of you try to make us look bad to hide those ugly facts about Phnx cheating their way to victory. The discussions up here are pointless as long as you guys keep ignoring the facts and make more lies about us.

I have no interest in winning that way, and we have always chosen the boring way of defending, and beating our opponents with skills/quality vs quantity. (a standard that not many tribes over the years have held too - BD, Decide, tardis, Phoenx being the four i know of)

I can understand that you might want to make this look better then it actualy is, but you forget that we know all about it.. when you say "and we have always chosen the boring way of defending" i read the cheating way! and when you say "and beating our opponents with skills/quality" ir read lies/abusing dead hg accounts! If those are your standards then im glad BH is not on that list!

So now its because of BH that you can't remove HG fast enough?

DeletedUser

Code:
2012-03-24  [URL="http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.php?page=tribe&id=35839"]=H==G=[/URL]   4.    30   245,090,117 25,507  5,303,608,650   1,912,602,365 3,391,006,285
Code:
2012-06-21  [URL="http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.php?page=tribe&id=35839"]=H==G=[/URL]  5.      19  148,269,118 15,612  3,587,523,911   1,172,910,104 2,414,613,807

Would seem to be heading in the right direction

http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.php?page=tribe&id=35839&mode=history&pn=1

DeletedUser

A triple post for the win???

Let's see mods, I thought that was against the rules??

DeletedUser79042

A triple post for a possible small infraction. Which Paj thinks of as a win, for he has -once more- stimulated your anti-paj mania :)

DeletedUser79042

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH., =H==G=
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx, LoEN

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6,243
Side 2: 4,309
Difference: 1,934

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 604
Side 2: 2,031
Difference: 1,427

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 56,177,157
Side 2: 37,995,692
Difference: 18,181,465

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,394,079
Side 2: 18,926,029
Difference: 13,531,950

chart

It is obvious that the "support" flow and the "parallel" nuking of phoenx targets and vice versa, revises the role of HG/RAM in this warfare. Meatshields or no meatshields, allies or no allies, they are still spending Phoenx resources all in BH's favour.

If you want for this war to be fair and square, give Phoenx 1-2 months to finish off =HG= and then you deal with Phoenx - LoEN alone. But I am sure you do not want to anyway, as this suits your passenger crew... :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited: