Still active?

Pasta Monkey

I never fought in the ONE war i was fighting up north so what your saying could be true and if it is then i apologize for part of my statement... but as for bash i stand by what i said

the entire reason FREE went to war with BASH was because the Dukes of BASH were bad mouthing the leaders of FREE and trying to recruit from FREE, obviously the tribe wont like that and will fight the person doing it... yes FREE recruited the best players from other tribes BUT those tribes were fighting... If FURIE and FREE were allied fighting BASH and FREE tried to recruit from FURIE then FURIE would take it personal and attack FREE... thats obvious so i dont understand your whole recruiting arguement...

as for certain folks attacking FURIE tribe members... what happened was SirStormin said something, i stated my opinion on the matter and he verbally attacked/insulted me... Dog then stepped up and told Stormin off for acting like a child and Stormin and a few FURIE members didnt like how a FREE duke insulted a player of theirs so they left (i believe the strong advocates of dropping the NAP were KFC and Stormin (but this is just hear say i dont actually know)) so it was because Dog retaliated to insults first thrown out by Stormin... again that is Free's fault?

Course, it was both of those babies. They were to lazy to relocate and help rid the north of bash so they cried till the dumbasses in the rest of the tribe listened and voila NAP broken.

DeletedUser

Hello Tire and everyone.

Just passed through.....

Great job to the people who made this far.

-this is the original ust medtech (if it sounds a bell LOL). forgot my forum password and e-mail for this account.

My wife (vengeful spirit1013) wish you all the best!

DeletedUser80269

Hello Tire and everyone.

Just passed through.....

-this is the original ust medtech (if it sounds a bell LOL). forgot my forum password and e-mail for this account.

Remember you both :) and wish you both the best! Shoulda finished the world out with us!!

DeletedUser

Hello Tire and everyone.

Just passed through.....

Hi Kuys! :) how are you? Still Playing tw? Its been 2 years since I last played but still you remember me.. :)))

DeletedUser

Thanks blaac. We also wished we could see it through the end, but this thing called RL is on the way. :)

How can we forget you Tire? You're very active and talkative in-game, forum and in-game mail. LOL!

DeletedUser

Hello Tire and everyone.

Just passed through.....

Hey, UST; hope things are going well for you and Vengeful. Wish you two could have stayed on with us.

DeletedUser

Hello Sirstormin,

Yes, we also wished we could. How's FD doing?

VS saw me writing here. She asked me why am I posting when I already quit the game.

Well, at my stage, it's not the game why I sometimes visit this forum. It's about the people I came to know while playing the game.

Who would know that a game like this would contain so much drama, politics, loyalty and betrayal...etc :)

SS and the others, I truly miss our intelligent debates during our council days.

DeletedUser

Hello Sirstormin,

Yes, we also wished we could. How's FD doing?

VS saw me writing here. She asked me why am I posting when I already quit the game.

Well, at my stage, it's not the game why I sometimes visit this forum. It's about the people I came to know while playing the game.

Who would know that a game like this would contain so much drama, politics, loyalty and betrayal...etc :)

SS and the others, I truly miss our intelligent debates during our council days.

FD is working during his summer break and going to be an uncle come January (which means I am going to be a grandpa, yikes).

DeletedUser

Hahaha. Granpa SS. Another generation of TW players are coming :)

Daven35

Hello all you old players. I just popped in to say hello as well.

DeletedUser83060

I certainly do not miss this game, but I do miss some of the people I met while playing.

DeletedUser83060

Ive been playing Minecraft, I only play MW3 when a bunch of my friends are on, I cant stand being on a team with a bunch of randoms

DeletedUser

Nice to see you around Don. And minecraft is awesome:icon_cool:

Pasta Monkey

it is indeed. But I recognize the name from reddit, and decided to post the forum for the few people who might actually play it here.

kyouske

Hi Tire, glad to see your doing good.

Ah hey there Goldwolf :) came back to theese forums since the worlds ending soon and I totally agree with what someone said earlier

Cant believe this game would have so much politics/betrayal but then the people we met here were awesome.