Still active?

DeletedUser

just wondering if some old folks here from FearUs are still playing? and some of my friends here back then? :icon_cry:

Justifi3d

Forums are kinda dead these days... Your better off writing a PM through the forums... I'll bet a few are still around!

DeletedUser

Well I cant remember their names now.. I left like 2 yrs ago?

Btw your name sounds familiar... Do you remember me?:)

Justifi3d

Yea you look familiar... trying to make a comeback?

Last edited:

DeletedUser80269

i didnt say it was a dumb question... but one wouldnt ask if they didnt have accounts that needed filling... logic

Justifi3d

i didnt say it was a dumb question... but one wouldnt ask if they didnt have accounts that needed filling... logic

Not when I have zero power in the tribe I'm in! They even make me wait outside when there having meetings :D

DeletedUser80269

haha not arguing mate :) if you look at the stats you can tell there are inactives just pointing out a fact :) no worries :p

DeletedUser74857

Hey tiremafia... i still log in to the forums once in a blue moon. @Anyone still playing, Is anything different? looking at the map it looks like mostly it's just a bunch of the same as when FREE and FURIE were NAP'd, only difference is that BASH and FURIE merged

DeletedUser80269

basically yeah they merged... dog/jesse/dark/pan all barbed but aside from that both sides hitting each other (sorta... most boring war in history is continuing)

DeletedUser

I remember all of you.. Jonu, get out of here and heal your face quiet in the bed or something..

DeletedUser

Wow its nice to see some old players here... Its been 2 years since I last played but I still can remember all of you.. :))

basically yeah they merged... dog/jesse/dark/pan all barbed but aside from that both sides hitting each other (sorta... most boring war in history is continuing)
Sad to hear that also the FearUs Leaders are gone too... So FURIE and FREE are having nap now?

DeletedUser80269

no free and furie were nap'd to fight against bash, bash then joined furie and furie turned on free

DeletedUser80269

your recount of history seems cloudy Queen... FREE didnt turn on BASH, BASH under Jake tried to recruit players from FREE... as well as insulting leadership in FREE... So attacking the person who is trying to recruit your tribe and insults your leaders doesnt seem like turning... also FREE never fought their one ally in this game... FearUs merged with RIE to fight FREE so they turned on us... so who exactly did FREE turn on??

DeletedUser79686

your recount of history seems cloudy Queen... FREE didnt turn on BASH, BASH under Jake tried to recruit players from FREE... as well as insulting leadership in FREE... So attacking the person who is trying to recruit your tribe and insults your leaders doesnt seem like turning... also FREE never fought their one ally in this game... FearUs merged with RIE to fight FREE so they turned on us... so who exactly did FREE turn on??

ermm , no difference ...they where at one time BOTH attacking or being attacked by FURIE and VS versa...it just happened to turn in BASH favor. from what i heard there was certain folks insulting FURIE Tribe members and who knows what else because i was not part of it.....

as for insulting leadership...no idea, no control over who said what, i was not in those talks.. AND FREE has always been known to recruit the best players from other tribes and nothing much was said about that. Tribes Always are recruiting, didnt know it made a difference as to what time frame in game that made.. I cant Speak on Jakes behalf.....FREE TURNED ON ONE. and i do believe there was a Nap at the time. And Jess was sitting the Duke, and BloodMilk was also in leadership who i understood was DD's employee... :icon_wink:

Not in FREE we toss out the inactives and steal someone from another tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80269

I never fought in the ONE war i was fighting up north so what your saying could be true and if it is then i apologize for part of my statement... but as for bash i stand by what i said

the entire reason FREE went to war with BASH was because the Dukes of BASH were bad mouthing the leaders of FREE and trying to recruit from FREE, obviously the tribe wont like that and will fight the person doing it... yes FREE recruited the best players from other tribes BUT those tribes were fighting... If FURIE and FREE were allied fighting BASH and FREE tried to recruit from FURIE then FURIE would take it personal and attack FREE... thats obvious so i dont understand your whole recruiting arguement...

as for certain folks attacking FURIE tribe members... what happened was SirStormin said something, i stated my opinion on the matter and he verbally attacked/insulted me... Dog then stepped up and told Stormin off for acting like a child and Stormin and a few FURIE members didnt like how a FREE duke insulted a player of theirs so they left (i believe the strong advocates of dropping the NAP were KFC and Stormin (but this is just hear say i dont actually know)) so it was because Dog retaliated to insults first thrown out by Stormin... again that is Free's fault?