A New Angle On Life

DeletedUser

Name

Angle

This may be subject to change.

1549dkz.jpg

General Information

We will be joining World 64.

The tribe will start on the rim, preferably around the k57 area (or its counterpart in other corners of the world if needed). We will have a spread encompassing multiple continents, which means a staggered start over 1-2 days.

Also, this tribe will not be one where everyone has a stick up their (you know what); it will be a fun tribe, which of course involves forum spamming and all of that fun stuff.

We already have around 15 accounts, and are looking to have at least 20-25 accounts before the world starts.

Requirements

You must be able to farm effectively and efficiently, and send ms. noble trains. Anything else can be taught.

You also need to have some experience (preferably an account in the top 100 that you were on from the beginning of it, and will be able to replicate).

Skype is necessary.

More importantly, a good attitude is required. This means you interact well with others, and you do not intentionally make others mad (unless it’s funny, then I approve 100%).

Contacting us

If you are interested in joining in on the fun, you can reach me or the other duke via Skype. My Skype is devin_01010 and the other duke’s Skype is pokesquare.

Please indicate that you are inquiring about the premade when adding us as contacts.

You can also send me (itachi89) a private message to apply.

Members

This is a tentative member list that is subject to minor changes.

[spoil]
Devin (me)
Geoff

-------

.Thunder / Tien Shinhan
Aaron
Andrew / Abusement (HE IS NOT A DUKE. I REPEAT, NOT A DUKE.)
DJ / Natsu / Chucky
Doobage.
Drunky Monkey
Dukeyp123
Fantus
FoF / Chucky / Paul
Jarren
Joe / Magiks / Strauss
Fergus
Leino - xlxhx
Lensx
Mikey / OhMaiPinky?
Mike / Mania.
Mozz06
Mr. nObler
Nick Hartley
Nick / Scorp
Noel / Flasmastoc / AFK.Barron / Sophi
Rum
SchismWithin
Sharkey95
Shelly
Silver
Spike441
Tyler C / monsterbro
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104296

Mate i would love to join only problem is that i cannot log into skype from today as i have exams and it will go on for 2 weeks but after that definitely im online all the time,

not really succesfull though know all TW basics highest points reached 300k+ on world 46

DeletedUser104296

Contacting us

If you are interested in joining in on the fun, you can reach me or the other duke via Skype. My Skype is devin_01010 and the other duke’s Skype is pokesquare.

lol mate non of these skype names work

DeletedUser97878

Don't accept druvi or i'll leave :p He was our fun catting target on w46....Devvers! i MUST be your co :p or i refuse to play aswell :p (Yes i am very commanding ;) )

DeletedUser

Ignore Devin as I'm the real duke of this tribe along with geoff

DeletedUser97878

I'm the baron and i sell out devin for 1pp an hour (all he's worth ;) )

DeletedUser104296

oh well then sharkey im waiting to see who gets catted in the next world

DeletedUser

Goodluck mate.

Id it W64 your premade is joining since W64 id haul world. As their was rumor W64 would be no haul but it was not, so most probably W65 would be no haul world.

DeletedUser

You should probably take MaM off your list considering he won't be joining you. :icon_twisted: