A New Angle On Life

DeletedUser104296

oh mate world 46 was my first world but still i was good specially in competing with sharkey so ill be looking forward for this world mate first chance i get i take out sharkey :p then we will see who's good and who's bad

DeletedUser

oh mate world 46 was my first world but still i was good specially in competing with sharkey so ill be looking forward for this world mate first chance i get i take out sharkey :p then we will see who's good and who's bad
'Oh mate,' I'm sorry but I play W46 as well, and am well aware of the facts.

You were never even nearly as good as Sharkey there, and certainly never will be in the future. Your first world? Stats would
indicate that it was in fact your second, and it is also the only world of the 13 you appear to have played where you exceeded 2 conquers.

I wouldn't be too proud: W46 was not a hard world to get good on, and the fact that you were unable to maintain your position perhaps proves what a pitiful player you are.

Annoyingdevil

Devin leading a tribe? My boy's all grown up.

Also, I'm now taking bets on DJ being nobled within 5 days of BP running out. Don't miss out on free money.

DeletedUser106856

Tribe looks awesome so do the members, i know some of them and there good.

Even the one's of pwned up there ;)

Best of luck mate...

DeletedUser104941

So, this is where germs are born.........:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser97878

You...take me out? :icon_eek: The best in twist can't pull a successful op on me, so a nub like you aint got a chance :icon_cool: See you in k56 druvi! then we'll talk :D

DeletedUser

Shame this premade never actually happened :(

Last edited by a moderator: