A Calm. voice speaks.....

DeletedUser

Even with the TCR war, if that's what you call it, Valour has been untested until now. The tribe has been built up through merges and mass recruitments (that's what I call it). There has been no selective thinning of leadership or players through pressures of a war. What the tribe really is is a gathering of couch potatoes.

Can some accounts there fight? Definitely! Can they function properly as a tribe? Most likely not.

If Valour was a properly run tribe it would not have 70 members, but rather 40 or less. The average points per player would be above the rest and they would not be doing so badly with the war with Calm. I hear people on here complaining about Calm hitting inactive accounts. All that does is support my point. If Valour was properly run (oh God, here I go again....), all accounts would be properly manned and ready for end-world struggles.

If you cannot figure out what I am getting at, then dare not cross someone that does.

I'm just tired of all the n00bish remarks that think Valour is such an awesome tribe, and I apologize if anyone is offended.

For the record, when Adrian was still in charge of Calm., I claimed it a fail to; so I am not just some Hater. I attempt Truth.

DeletedUser

From what I have heard, I believe SPAM pushed very hard to get jfsmith as a new leader of Calm as they knew he was very anti-Valour. Sure enough, the reason Aidan stepped down and Jfsmith became part of the leadership is supposedly due to SPAM, rather than something internal as players asked for his head after he caused a war with SPAM that DA started for essentially no reason. SPAM made a risk, traded Calm's incompetence for a control of their direction. There was no SPAMbang and Calm declared on Valour soon after Jfsmith ascended to leadership as I am sure SPAM predicted. Will see how this goes for them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

From what I have heard, I believe SPAM pushed very hard to get jfsmith as a new leader of Calm as they knew he was very anti-Valour. Sure enough, the reason Aidan stepped down and Jfsmith became part of the leadership is supposedly due to SPAM, rather than something internal as players asked for his head after he caused a war with SPAM that DA started for essentially no reason. SPAM made a risk, traded Calm's incompetence for a control of their direction. There was no SPAMbang and Calm declared on Valour soon after Jfsmith ascended to leadership as I am sure SPAM predicted. Will see how this goes for them.
Actually, JF's rise to a leadership role was purely my decision. Yes, SPAM would have supported it, but promoting JF was in no way due to any SPAM push. So this was not part of a mastermind DA plan.

-Duncan

DeletedUser

Actually, JF's rise to a leadership role was purely my decision. Yes, SPAM would have supported it, but promoting JF was in no way due to any SPAM push. So this was not part of a mastermind DA plan.

-Duncan

It would have been slightly more beneficial for SPAM for Aidan to stay in power. That said, I do not campaign for internal decisions, that is the job of Calm.

DeletedUser

Congrats to DA for a succesfull merger of Poo into Spam. I knew that would happen sooner or later.
I honestly thought that Spam and Calm would do some sort of merge as well but I guess I was wrong on that prediction.

Not only does Spam now control 9 of the 12 secrets ... All they have to do is either sit and pick up the spoils of the Valour/Calm war to surround the remaining secrets they need, or just go straight for those secrets and target them.

Congrats again to Spam and Poo on their merger, they will no doubt win the world now if Calm and Valour continue to battle.
As this world is about secret control and not about dominance. Spam now holds a huge upper hand and skill to back it.

cheekah

Congrats to DA for a succesfull merger of Poo into Spam. I knew that would happen sooner or later.
I honestly thought that Spam and Calm would do some sort of merge as well but I guess I was wrong on that prediction.

Not only does Spam now control 9 of the 12 secrets ... All they have to do is either sit and pick up the spoils of the Valour/Calm war to surround the remaining secrets they need, or just go straight for those secrets and target them.

Congrats again to Spam and Poo on their merger, they will no doubt win the world now if Calm and Valour continue to battle.
As this world is about secret control and not about dominance. Spam now holds a huge upper hand and skill to back it.
You are turning a big round to beg Calm. to stop war with Valour, aren't you?

DeletedUser

Not at all Chekah ... What's done is done ...
Just saying that I predicted this would happen even before Calm declared on Valour.
Although I admit I am wrong in my prediction that Calm would have been included in that merger.

DeletedUser

It would have been slightly more beneficial for SPAM for Aidan to stay in power. That said, I do not campaign for internal decisions, that is the job of Calm.

I never even spoke to DA until after i took an official role in leadership. Glad i did thou....he's a good guy.

As to whether or not aidan would be more benificial to spam? of course he would of been. Aidan did a great number of wonderful things for spam......like deliver Poo to them.

DeletedUser

I never even spoke to DA until after i took an official role in leadership. Glad i did thou....he's a good guy.

As to whether or not aidan would be more benificial to spam? of course he would of been. Aidan did a great number of wonderful things for spam......like deliver Poo to them.

Aidan was the best leader calm could have ever hoped for imo, he was a great diplomat and great leader, why the hell he was forced to step down is beyond me. You now have a guy in charge(duncan) who is completely unreasonable and will flip at anything - good job guys :lol:, if you lose the world, whoever made aidan step down lost it for you.

DeletedUser

Aidan was the best leader calm could have ever hoped for imo, he was a great diplomat and great leader, why the hell he was forced to step down is beyond me. You now have a guy in charge(duncan) who is completely unreasonable and will flip at anything - good job guys :lol:, if you lose the world, whoever made aidan step down lost it for you.

Go back to your hole. Aiden let too much slide. He was good but he gave in too easily. As to who is better I don't know nor do I care.

DeletedUser

Aidan was not forced to step down. He had to go back to something called "real life". His decision to step down was purely his own, and not fed by any internal events.

Secondly, You don't know me. How do you know how reasonable/unreasonable I am? I've never spoken with you at all, probably don't wish to either.

Thirdly, Haven't you quit this world?

-Duncan

DeletedUser

In my opinion, it is hard to judge who is good and who isn't. Leaders aren't always consistent too, which is another thing. I heard that Aidan wasn't liked by a group of Calm members too much. Mainly the ones who wanted to war Valour, who thought the Lama account had screwed up the relationship with SPAM and caused a SPAM/Valour Gangbang because SPAM declared war on Calm over some recruitment of Poo members and wanted Aidans head and he quit for RL at around the same time.

The reality is, the members were 3 continents away from SPAM and not even directly recruited by Calm, but by NADs. I personally don't think it was something worth declaring on, but I dont think I am on the level to understand the reasoning for it (some chess thing no doubt).

DeletedUser

In my opinion, it is hard to judge who is good and who isn't. Leaders aren't always consistent too, which is another thing. I heard that Aidan wasn't liked by a group of Calm members too much. Mainly the ones who wanted to war Valour, who thought the Lama account had screwed up the relationship with SPAM and caused a SPAM/Valour Gangbang because SPAM declared war on Calm over some recruitment of Poo members and wanted Aidans head and he quit for RL at around the same time.

The reality is, the members were 3 continents away from SPAM and not even directly recruited by Calm, but by NADs. I personally don't think it was something worth declaring on, but I dont think I am on the level to understand the reasoning for it (some chess thing no doubt).

SPAM didn't declare on Calm. o_O

-Duncan

DeletedUser

I think I mentioned war a few times. Can't really remember why to be honest. Probably was bored or something. Who tells a neutral tribe that they are going to war though? There would just be incomings.