The Cure for Urbanization

DeletedUser104736

Reading interpretation people. I never really said Rx was going to be a huge war, no one really knows that. It isn't based solely on the size of the front either.

Also, Urban is warring Kraken too there chief. With a quick glance, it looks like the combined front between Urban and Rx/Kraken (and families) is significantly larger than that of the front shared with Rx and Riot!. So, I don't know how you classify your war with Riot!, but yes. I would almost say that the war with Urban vs. Rx family + Kraken family, will be significant, and maybe even 'huge'. Also keep in note, Urban's only 32 members. So fighting two family tribes on different fronts will be huge for them. Thanks.

Knowing Roman, If he wants to co-ordinate effectively against the two at the same time he can do it. He just needs on average around 6-7 more players of equal skill & capability to make a reasonable profit out of the situation. However agreed, 32 against 170 will be a very, very strenuous war for them indeed.

​Nick

DeletedUser

Knowing Roman, If he wants to co-ordinate effectively against the two at the same time he can do it. He just needs on average around 6-7 more players of equal skill & capability to make a reasonable profit out of the situation. However agreed, 32 against 170 will be a very, very strenuous war for them indeed.

​Nick

Would you mind if you stopped referring to yourself in third person?

And btw, Kraken is not a family tribe. It is true that we have another small tribe as extension now, but they are busy with other stuff than Urban.

DeletedUser

And btw, Kraken is not a family tribe. It is true that we have another small tribe as extension now, but they are busy with other stuff than Urban.

same as Rx
R-x is just a little tribe with smaller and semi active members and you can count us as one tribe...
If R-x take any of your villages then that is lack of experiences in your members...

Deleted User - 10770065

Fanboy, take your tounge out of his arse.

Sorry, I just can't... Once you stick your tongue in, it's hard to get it back out... It's too frosty and icy.

Morningfront said:
Actually, Shaun and I don't get along that well :p

~Morningfrost

I blame it being on that we're in opposing tribes :(

DeletedUser

You currently run a family tribe. The sooner you accept it, The less pain you'll have in the long run trying to deny it.

same as Rx
R-x is just a little tribe with smaller and semi active members and you can count us as one tribe...
If R-x take any of your villages then that is lack of experiences in your members...

See above. You're a family tribe.

Also, you say to classify Rx and R-X as one tribe, yet you insult them and apparently don't think very highly of them.

DeletedUser

You currently run a family tribe. The sooner you accept it, The less pain you'll have in the long run trying to deny it.

See above. You're a family tribe.

Also, you say to classify Rx and R-X as one tribe, yet you insult them and apparently don't think very highly of them.

haha
don't try to mess us together :p
just check their stats before opening your mouth :D

DeletedUser

The real answer is yes, inactive members in R-x are taking your tribe's villages :D
So how many experienced members do you have? 32? lol

DeletedUser

Destroyer, are you intentionally trolling? Almost everything you say is wrong, it hurts my eyes and my brain trying to imagine what you are thinking about when typing. To bring back hugging again, if a top 10 tribe has had no wars at this stage in the game then surely they are hugging... js

DeletedUser

The real answer is, you're a family tribe. Accept it. Embrace it.

As for R-X taking a villa, according to twstats yes one did, but I couldn't find who? Mind filling me in? And who cares if one did? You said to classify you as one tribe.. you're contradicting yourself left and right bud.

EDIT:

Destroyer, are you intentionally trolling? Almost everything you say is wrong, it hurts my eyes and my brain trying to imagine what you are thinking about when typing. To bring back hugging again, if a top 10 tribe has had no wars at this stage in the game then surely they are hugging... js

Urban's had wars, just not with any other major tribes yet, them being on the rim, most of their wars were with smaller rim tribes. It makes complete sense actually. So please, tell me something else I've said wrong, and I'll likely prove you wrong again, just try not to "hurt your brain" too much :icon_biggrin:

as for if I'm intentionally trolling, see below.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think what you call wars are what other people call 'clean-up' and er, plenty or tribes on the rim get in big wars. I'm on the rim, Rx are on the rim. Js

DeletedUser

Kraken - no notable wars that I know of
POWAH - no notable wars that I know of
theNR - not sure, I feel like I remember something about them..
Play - no notable wars that I know of
Rx - got in first war a couple weeks ago by jumping in against Riot! when noodle was already warring them and Impact was shatting on them. Doesn't seem too impressive to me :icon_rolleyes:

I honestly haven't been very up to date on those tribes, since before this thread everyone only talked about Riot!/Impact and it seems they largely forgot about the rest of the world.

Also, I had already referred to our previous wars as 'clean-up'. Js

On a related note, Dr lolwut is banned. Any Rx mind explaining what for?

DeletedUser107460

Doctor how come Ive got no incomings from you hahahahahaha

DeletedUser

Rx - got in first war a couple weeks ago by jumping in against Riot! when noodle was already warring them and Impact was shatting on them. Doesn't seem too impressive to me :icon_rolleyes:

I honestly haven't been very up to date on those tribes, since before this thread everyone only talked about Riot!/Impact and it seems they largely forgot about the rest of the world.

It's hard to talk about other events when every thread not talking about Riot/Impact/Noodle gets trolled as being irrelevant. Regardless of how big the main 3 are, there is still a lot of ground across the other tribes, so it's difficult to follow an event not including the big 3 when players trying to make their name here get trolled by arrogant players who want the last word in everything and put down any player not in the big 3.

It's easy for players in the big 3 to think the world revolves around them, to forget that these forums are for the world and they shouldn't be discouraging others from posting their own updates for those of us that care to watch the rim to see. It takes a few moves, idiotically ignored, for a core tribe to find themselves facing a fully prepared rim tribe with it's back to empty space.

Your final comment is however irrelevant as it will not survive here, if you want to discuss a ban, find someone to PM.

DeletedUser

It's relevant, but you're right it won't survive, I was just trying to get an answer before it does get deleted :p

DeletedUser

Powah and theNR I don't really know much about, other than that theNR is currently at war with Fish and Turtle (separate wars, despite the fact both tribes have animal names lol). Kraken was involved in the TKT war a few months back, though I haven't heard about anything since. Play was involved in the stomping of the 29ers down in the south and did pretty well for themselves.

As for Rx, before they warred Riot just recently, they were also at war against Gians during the Wasp/Gians war. They were in a fairly low-key war with Gians after Wasp fell, which kind of just continued when Riot absorbed Gians.

TrueGrave has a point though. The majority of wars are dismissed as "irrelevant" by many of those in the large tribes, which really amounts to little more than arrogance. Not everything affects the Big 3, but not everything NEEDS to either. From some of these smaller wars could emerge either a new rival for the Big 3, or possibly a stable ally. We won't know if we don't watch.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

not sure where you think we look at rim tribe events as irrelevant...
everything that happens on this world is relevant to us all, your war today could affect us in some way tomorrow, which is why we always keep an eye on whats going on, and those who pay attention very rarely make any condescending remarks

your actions affect all the main tribes in many ways, now ive said that ill go back to lurking, enjoy your war

DeletedUser

not sure where you think we look at rim tribe events as irrelevant...
everything that happens on this world is relevant to us all, your war today could affect us in some way tomorrow, which is why we always keep an eye on whats going on, and those who pay attention very rarely make any condescending remarks

your actions affect all the main tribes in many ways, now ive said that ill go back to lurking, enjoy your war

+1

I hope Urban actually does well here. They were the only low member tribe in the top 20 who had higher Average points. So respect for that.

Lets see some war caps.

DeletedUser

Kraken can't survive a war on their own. They have to go asking for help from other tribes. They don't have the skill (even though some of them can't be faulted. No one besides me was willing to help them learn) nor do they have the troops necessary to take on even a tribe half their size. (anyone pay attention to the CSI/Kraken whatever it was that was going on a bit ago?)

No, this will really be just Urban/Rx/whatever other tribes join in going at it.

Plus with Phaidra at the reins, you can't trust a word that comes out of Kraken. She'd sooner backstab you rather than look at you. I mean look at what she did to me, the co-duchess. Got me demoted and then put me up for internalling when I tried to take a step back and fade into the tribe as a normal tribe member, which is what the council wanted me to do. All because I wouldn't answer her mails and refused to accept her as duchess. Pretty words Phaidra but how much of it is the actual truth this time? My guess is very little.

DeletedUser

Reading interpretation people. I never really said Rx was going to be a huge war, no one really knows that. It isn't based solely on the size of the front either.

Also, Urban is warring Kraken too there chief. With a quick glance, it looks like the combined front between Urban and Rx/Kraken (and families) is significantly larger than that of the front shared with Rx and Riot!. So, I don't know how you classify your war with Riot!, but yes. I would almost say that the war with Urban vs. Rx family + Kraken family, will be significant, and maybe even 'huge'. Also keep in note, Urban's only 32 members. So fighting two family tribes on different fronts will be huge for them. Thanks.

M.D. is protected by urban, so we kinda declared on them for your sake (I made the declaration rough draft, never made a final copy....originally I wanted the declaration for M.D. as "Sicking Zealot: M.D. Declaration: Oh our bad, we didn't see you there!"

On the matter of our front with Riot, anyone got a map showing the conquers? Now would be a great time Knight! On a single day we've taken 27 of tarnished villages, we had to do some house cleaning there :lol:. If you kept an eye on us from our early days when we warred gians...you'd understand why our border with riot isn't major anymore. :icon_wink: give this war some time mate, who knows? Maybe you'll make a home in k26 (I personally don't think that will happen based on Tarnished's support inbound that I can see from new villages :icon_cool:) or maybe we'll make a home in k15 (Depends on how coordinated Urban is).

Urban creation date: 2012-06-29 20:04:57
Rx creation date: 2012-06-09 06:02:45

23 days difference yet we got double the OD.

Urban war rank: 23 Major wars: Kraken
Rx war rank: 5 Major wars: (Riot) (Gians F.)

Rx has been tested many times, let's see if Urban will find another inactive.

DeletedUser

I agree 100% with what NappySlapper said here, and that really really annoys me to have to admit (we don't really get on well)

Whoever you are destroyer you're doing a good job of replacing the likes of ShaunDK as the most annoying, misinformed poster on the externals

and whoever made the comment about the small tribefront between Riot and Rx, this is because two of Riot's frontline players (well they were secondline but Rx sort of ate the frontline) made the smart move and jumped ship to Zombie, effectively cutting the warfront in half. Am I happy about this? No, do i accept it and move on? Yes