Something's fishy

DeletedUser

Your amazing skills? Does that include your skills in passing information along about the tribe you are Duke of, to the tribe nobling your players, just to save your pathetic, sorry self.
Maybe it also involves just leaving your troops sat around to be blanket nuked casually.
How about not recruiting even just a single scout to stop fakes getting a read on your villages. Any of that come under your curriculum vitae of pro gaming that earned you your invite to an MRT?

1. Please post evidence of me saving myself
2. I enjoy ODD, I do belive you lose less troops with a lvl 20 wall than no wall at all
3. I have scout villages and packet support has scouts support in it also
4. I'm MLG

DeletedUser

1. Please post evidence of me saving myself
2. I enjoy ODD, I do belive you lose less troops with a lvl 20 wall than no wall at all
3. I have scout villages and packet support has scouts support in it also
4. I'm MLG

1. I'm not ingame or I'd give you a couple mails.

2. I'm not sure what that has to do with the blanket nuke comment. If you are being blanket nuked, it's wise to dodge when you aren't worried about a train incoming. Everyone/most people miss some dodges and get troops caught at home, it happens, but it seems you'd prefer to have your 1D or half D or even O die so that you kill some of the nuke? Sometimes you take heavy losses to preserve the wall on a frontline villa because you never know when a noble train is near. But on your backline villas, its an unnecessary loss most of the time. The wall rebuilds faster than noble travel time.

3. I guess just not in all because loads of our fakes with 1 scout come back with reports.

4. What is a MLG?

DeletedUser

1. I'm not ingame or I'd give you a couple mails.

2. I'm not sure what that has to do with the blanket nuke comment. If you are being blanket nuked, it's wise to dodge when you aren't worried about a train incoming. Everyone/most people miss some dodges and get troops caught at home, it happens, but it seems you'd prefer to have your 1D or half D or even O die so that you kill some of the nuke? Sometimes you take heavy losses to preserve the wall on a frontline villa because you never know when a noble train is near. But on your backline villas, its an unnecessary loss most of the time. The wall rebuilds faster than noble travel time.

3. I guess just not in all because loads of our fakes with 1 scout come back with reports.

4. What is a MLG?

Im basically the front line
=[
Major League Gaming

and ty for liking the sig ;p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107378

you say your front line you aint front line barlow... you amongst our members that aint a front line... Also yea morning i left that villa alone as i couldnt get support there so i let barlow have it and then i recapped it... And if you are looking at my skill you just have to look at the war stats to view the skill of our members. You guys keep saying oh we are preparing and all that bull... but how long does it take you to prepare. we have killed 2 of your players and global is horrid and falling fast and do you want me to post reports of BARLOW ATTACKING WITH 100SPEAR AND A NOBLE LOL :D thats desperate lol. Mustafacc fell in a day. true took a player out on his own lol you have 3 villages for every 1 of ours and your war stats back my statement up that you guys are horrid

DeletedUser107378

What are you talking about morning? These two are hilarious, just look at the luck, he clearly doesn't know how to play :icon_rolleyes:

Look where i am sending them from 70+ hours away.... now he has time to prepare and i knew that. I didnt want that nuke anymore hence why i sent it at a barlow villa in the middle o his barbarian cluster LOL

DeletedUser

Just to proove my point EVEEENN MORE!

Barlow recent conquers LOL
572|816
536|836
510|882

Lol in the middle of a war aswell and he is STILL nobling 1k barbs HAHA what a joke!!!

And on his profile he brags about 400 conquers lol THERE ALL BARBARIAN HAHA you've got yourslef a real keeper the guys congrats

http://www.twstats.com/en7/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=148993&type=gain&pn=12
I have 40 spare nobles and around 4-5 nukes what you expect me not to grow into areas rofl?
Oh and I see you have been recruiting well,
I mean Spiderbite and thestig whoah you are really trying to stall your defeat by recruiting shields against your villages.
But hey arguing with short people who I can count their age on one hand is fun, please post more I enjoy our convos.

I Am MLG, You are nothing but a spec on the scale of time.

DeletedUser107378

Shields lol no these arent shields lol there in different k's to them you idiot haha. and you can do alot with 4 nukes cant you. what a noob you are haha if i were you barlow i would delete that comment as it makes you look really nooby haha my god... aint see out like it haha i have 100 spare nobles but i dont noble 1k barbs HAHA

DeletedUser

Unsure if your trying to troll or you are actually this 'clever'.
However I will try and make convosation with you Just need to confirm what you are saying because I think a few of us are struggling with your spelling.

1. You really are stupid arent you. - Yes but only because you called me it.
2. Shields lol no these arent shields lol there in different k's to them you idiot haha. - You seem to misunderstand what a shield is, If you recruit somebody in the middle of your enemy they will target those players and lay off you therefore becoming a shield. And I am also an idiot because you called me one). =[
3. and you can do alot with 4 nukes cant you. idiot what a noob you are haha if i were you barlow i would delete that comment as it makes you look really stupid and nooby haha my god... - Well so far iv'e taken 3 of your villages with only having to use 1-2 nukes to clear them seen as most of your villages are empty rofl, We all know im stupid but nooby no this cannot be please stop before you hurt my feelings.
4. aint see out like it haha i have 100 spare nobles but i dont noble 1k barbs HAHA - Grats on expanding into areas at this point in the game before others get footholds in and around your villages you are very clever I wish I thought like you

I hope my stupid idiotic nooby comment is ok this time, maybe I should place it for approval before posting? =/

DeletedUser

I have 40 spare nobles and around 4-5 nukes what you expect me not to grow into areas rofl?
Oh and I see you have been recruiting well,
I mean Spiderbite and thestig whoah you are really trying to stall your defeat by recruiting shields against your villages.
But hey arguing with short people who I can count their age on one hand is fun, please post more I enjoy our convos.

I Am MLG, You are nothing but a spec on the scale of time.
Yep, they have nobles in route to my own personal villages to give them a safe area to build D in and strengthen their stance. They are in a difficult location, but we will be ensuring they are not rimmed as we do take care of each of our members.

And nobling barbs can be good strategy provided you have enough nobles.

DeletedUser107378

Unsure if your trying to troll or you are actually this 'clever'.
However I will try and make convosation with you Just need to confirm what you are saying because I think a few of us are struggling with your spelling.

1. You really are stupid arent you. - Yes but only because you called me it.
2. Shields lol no these arent shields lol there in different k's to them you idiot haha. - You seem to misunderstand what a shield is, If you recruit somebody in the middle of your enemy they will target those players and lay off you therefore becoming a shield. And I am also an idiot because you called me one). =[
3. and you can do alot with 4 nukes cant you. idiot what a noob you are haha if i were you barlow i would delete that comment as it makes you look really stupid and nooby haha my god... - Well so far iv'e taken 3 of your villages with only having to use 1-2 nukes to clear them seen as most of your villages are empty rofl, We all know im stupid but nooby no this cannot be please stop before you hurt my feelings.
4. aint see out like it haha i have 100 spare nobles but i dont noble 1k barbs HAHA - Grats on expanding into areas at this point in the game before others get footholds in and around your villages you are very clever I wish I thought like you

I hope my stupid idiotic nooby comment is ok this time, maybe I should place it for approval before posting? =/

i have dislexiia so my spelling is bad!

1. well you are arent you just read some of your comments.
2. a shield is what you guys done with R! i.e. recruiting them are becoming allies with them and then asking for support off of them to protect your own sorry villages against there old tribes it has nothing to with targeting them because half of your tribe is still attacking us.
3. how many villages have you capped off of me 3... and i have recapped them all off you just look at the wars stats that will explain it better.
4. its called tribal wars: k65 i am amongst my tribe k75: i have my cluster and am among my tribe k85: i have my cluster and have friends to the east and soon your villages will become a nice addition to mine k87 i have a cluster there with some of my tribes villages.

you should do your research befor just speaking a load of trash about you enemy. "respect your enemy" this term doesnt apply to you as you are thick.

DeletedUser

jzzg3.png

Yes you have recapped them all lmao are you delusional or something rofl?

"you should do your research befor just speaking a load of trash about you enemy. "respect your enemy" this term doesnt apply to you as you are thick."
lol'd I think you should stop your just making this too easy

DeletedUser107378

you say that as if your proud. bearing in mind that 2 of them caps have been in the last 2 days when ive been busy and i had just taking them and i do not support villas if the wall is at lvl 15. Trust me your time will come you brag about what 4 caps? how many you capped and lost in the war?

40 barlow120 GNAT 8 4 687.868 2.011.204 800k player... come on?????
9 guitar24 Turtl3 37 12 2.557.093 1.886.602

Them stats show it all mate and also them conquers 2 of them were before this war aswell haha...

DeletedUser

You keep going on about recapping all the villages iv'e taken from you yet you have recapped one which i quickly took back off you.
You dont support villages with -15 wall thanks for the info ill use that later on to my advantage.
My time has been coming for the past month must be the longest build up in history.

btw nice ODD whilst losing 12 villages ROFL??
And those 37 nobles, atleast 80% of those were isolated players in our tribe, guess you arnt skilled enough to take villages any other way eh?

DeletedUser

You keep going on about recapping all the villages iv'e taken from you yet you have recapped one which i quickly took back off you.
You dont support villages with -15 wall thanks for the info ill use that later on to my advantage.
My time has been coming for the past month must be the longest build up in history.

btw nice ODD whilst losing 12 villages ROFL??
And those 37 nobles, atleast 80% of those were isolated players in our tribe, guess you arnt skilled enough to take villages any other way eh?

Isolated players are still the responsibility of your tribe and their recruitment policy. Take responsibility for that mass recruiting, regardless we have now killed 3 of your players. It speaks volumes for the loyalty you have to your fellow tribemates when you come on here and talk down the loss of a player.

I will tell you that I am responsible for the level 15 wall rule, but I won't go into explaining why, wouldn't want to teach you TOO much so I'll leave you to learn for yourself when my nukes are focused on you. When I take you out, you will be just another isolated member that won't be missed.

All war caps achieved by your tribe against both us and Fish are down to isolated villages (because you recruited almost all of Fish, isolating the players willing to fight) and recaps.

Give up posting here Barlow, you have nothing of worth to say about my players.

DeletedUser

Isolated players are still the responsibility of your tribe and their recruitment policy. Take responsibility for that mass recruiting, regardless we have now killed 3 of your players. It speaks volumes for the loyalty you have to your fellow tribemates when you come on here and talk down the loss of a player.

I will tell you that I am responsible for the level 15 wall rule, but I won't go into explaining why, wouldn't want to teach you TOO much so I'll leave you to learn for yourself when my nukes are focused on you. When I take you out, you will be just another isolated member that won't be missed.

All war caps achieved by your tribe against both us and Fish are down to isolated villages (because you recruited almost all of Fish, isolating the players willing to fight) and recaps.

Give up posting here Barlow, you have nothing of worth to say about my players.

Looks like their not your players any more mate.

DeletedUser

Aaaaand globalmanila gets kicked to save stats.
http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4868814

More players that GNAT don't care about? Typical behaviour of an MRT. You recruit shields, and then cry about how they were isolated and couldn't be saved.

Worse still you don't even care about the loss of the player. It's funny though because their IS support rolling into globalmanila, as happened with bigfoot, and mustafacc.