Something's fishy

DeletedUser

Hum, what can be said about a rim tribe that is only capable of going to war with tribes Either A. much much smaller then them. or B. already been involved in a war elsewhere for weeks. Hum some would call this good battle strategy I suppose. Others would call it Cowardice. Really it doesn't matter what you call it I think. A tribe of many to further a few.

Lastly, what can be said about a small tribe that feels the need to have an academy? Especially when the academy has members that are bigger then the smaller members in the main? Yeah Fishy is am ample name for them, because all of it reeks to me. Hum lets take a close look at the tribe stats shall we

First 52 of the tribes nobles have been against members of the so called academy tribe Hum interesting. Especially when you take into account that the average member in there academy tribe has only 10 villages.

Then internally nobling is at 244 total (now i'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that some of those are double nobles) So lets say roughly 200 internal nobling

Then a whopping 1,126 nobles against players who have no tribe, and barbs.......ok now those numbers are kinda high.....especially when the tribe only has 2,112 villages in total thats over 50% of all player villages nobled from....Solo players...and barbs

Now then take into account the fact that almost all growth is regulated to about 10 people Now don't get me wrong the tribe itself is in growth. However almost all the growth from a percentage stand point is going to about 10 people Thats odd.

But no matter lets continue shall we.
The tribe Fish has had a constant growth spurt upwards while the "academy" tribe has been decreasing in strength exponentially starting a month against Guppy (there academy tribe?) has been loosing on average 2 villages a day to fish. Now I can understand wanting to trim the fat. However I'm wondering if they are trimming the fat in order to do away with the academy why are they still recruiting into it?

To me that tells me extreme under handed tactics of recruiting into a tribe for the sole purpose of ensuring a lack of support to that player when the time comes to. Yeah Fishy is a good name for this tribe I'm thinking

DeletedUser

oh yay another fan! and one who apparently knows more about my tribe than i do? have you ever considered purpose of said guppy tribe? and what is you ign, or are you a another lurker?

DeletedUser

oh yay another fan! and one who apparently knows more about my tribe than i do? have you ever considered purpose of said guppy tribe? and what is you ign, or are you a another lurker?

But no matter lets continue shall we.
The tribe Fish has had a constant growth spurt upwards while the "academy" tribe has been decreasing in strength exponentially starting a month against Guppy (there academy tribe?) has been loosing on average 2 villages a day to fish. Now I can understand wanting to trim the fat. However I'm wondering if they are trimming the fat in order to do away with the academy why are they still recruiting into it?

http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.php?page=tribe&id=16514
[url]http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.php?page=tribe&id=13728

[/URL]

DeletedUser

Have I considered the purpose of guppy. Well if you learned to read then absolutely. However now that it has been brought to my attention that you can't read. That brings me to another thing (I'll attempt to slow this down so you can be sure to understand.

An academy tribe is meant to be seen as 2 possible ideas.
1. A proving ground to later become part of the main tribe.
2. A brother/sister type of relationships between 2 tribes

However over the past few worlds at some point it became an eating ground. Tactics like this are in my personal opinion what are ruining the game, Yet the surprsing part is that not a single person in fish can argue against this...It is my personal opinion that this game has been ruined by people who learned how to play games by cheating at gold fish. If you mark all the cards you don't have a way to lose.
The reason people don't trust their tribes the way they used to is because you don't know how long until the tribe stabs you in the back.
Does anyone remember back in the day when you were willing to send troops 200+ hrs away, because you knew your tribe had your back? these days my idea of long distance support is 24 hrs.

DeletedUser

1. A proving ground to later become part of the main tribe.

you answer your own question right here....

if people dont prove themselves able...they get eaten this has always been the way, what did you expect them to do simply say youre not good enough, have a nice game and leave them ???

i still dont like academy tribes and never will, its just food you havent got round to eating yet

DeletedUser

So what were Waah! They were basically your family and that's exactly what happened between you and them :lol:

where do you make this up, do you have some skype channel where you all type a word and go with the end sentence ?
nothing of the sort, we had a nap with waah, they fought their wars we fought ours, a number of their members went inactive leaving a core of solid players who fought and won against the odds, talks went on, suggestions were made, suggestions became offers, they joined and i for one am happy to have every one of them with us, never at any time were they academy or family you need to look at your own tribe for that, remember revolt....academy tribe you ate and still asked for support from....

Deleted User - 10770065

where do you make this up, do you have some skype channel where you all type a word and go with the end sentence ?
nothing of the sort, we had a nap with waah, they fought their wars we fought ours, a number of their members went inactive leaving a core of solid players who fought and won against the odds, talks went on, suggestions were made, suggestions became offers, they joined and i for one am happy to have every one of them with us, never at any time were they academy or family you need to look at your own tribe for that, remember revolt....academy tribe you ate and still asked for support from....

the only people saying it, are the riot guys on the waah skyp, in pms, in the forums, basically wherever you can type it, youre saying it

the truth is we supported waahs war against the riot basher tribe fs, and just to play tit for tat, if they wanna war riot, we support that too :)

Sorry bud, but it seemed more than just a nap with Waah!....

DeletedUser

Sorry bud, but it seemed more than just a nap with Waah!....

There wasn't. I'm not the smartest person in the world, but I can still read a diplomacy list. Waah never had anything more than a NAP.

The only people that "supported" them was basically LeSulk, who just wanted to noble FS in his area. As a Waah member kindly pointed out in another thread, LeSulk threatened them to stay away from his food lol. Generally, that's not the actions of two tribes working hand in fist with one another ;)

Deleted User - 10770065

There wasn't. I'm not the smartest person in the world, but I can still read a diplomacy list. Waah never had anything more than a NAP.

The only people that "supported" them was basically LeSulk, who just wanted to noble FS in his area. As a Waah member kindly pointed out in another thread, LeSulk threatened them to stay away from his food lol. Generally, that's not the actions of two tribes working hand in fist with one another ;)

'we' does sound more than just LeSulk, just saying.

DeletedUser

we as in we supported their decision, it helped us focus on riot as opposed to having to concern ourselves with your coalition

DeletedUser

'we' does sound more than just LeSulk, just saying.

Sure "we" sounds like more than just LeSulk, but if you'll look at the noble history, the only time someone from FS got nobled by someone other than LeSulk was when they had an ex-Wasp, TLSwarrior, go inactive in the middle of an Impact cluster.

DeletedUser

they probs supported the decision, because it meant if we did not fight FS. FS would flank IMPACT while RIOT and Gians attacked from the north, ans 29ers from the south.

As it stands, we were never a family tribe rofl. I actually thought at a couple of points the NAP wouldnt even work out, since there was a bit of to and fro over nobling ect.

It got to the point where lesulk openly said he would just start attacking us, regardless of the NAP, if we nobles any vils from spartan123. We worked it out, but I think in the whole war, I got 2 D from rob the bruce in a newly conquered vil, which was sent back 24 hours later.

Thats in the whole war.

So you can say 'oh, they were attacking too' or 'impact were sending support' but to be honest, nothing of the sort happened. You lost to a tribe less than half your size. Face it.

DeletedUser

they probs supported the decision, because it meant if we did not fight FS. FS would flank IMPACT while RIOT and Gians attacked from the north, ans 29ers from the south.

As it stands, we were never a family tribe rofl. I actually thought at a couple of points the NAP wouldnt even work out, since there was a bit of to and fro over nobling ect.

It got to the point where lesulk openly said he would just start attacking us, regardless of the NAP, if we nobles any vils from spartan123. We worked it out, but I think in the whole war, I got 2 D from rob the bruce in a newly conquered vil, which was sent back 24 hours later.

Thats in the whole war.

So you can say 'oh, they were attacking too' or 'impact were sending support' but to be honest, nothing of the sort happened. You lost to a tribe less than half your size. Face it.

what she said

DeletedUser

what she said
Sean's a girl? :O
And it's amusing how you guys believe we were academy tribe or family in any way with Impact. The only reason you make such claims is because you just don't know. When we were at war with FS Lesulk was nobling them out along with us and that was about the only familyish help we had from Impact. A lot of them had gotten after us for several reasons but mainly cross nobling as stated above. We were never in any way a family.

DeletedUser

Sean's a girl? :O
And it's amusing how you guys believe we were academy tribe or family in any way with Impact. The only reason you make such claims is because you just don't know. When we were at war with FS Lesulk was nobling them out along with us and that was about the only familyish help we had from Impact. A lot of them had gotten after us for several reasons but mainly cross nobling as stated above. We were never in any way a family.

As I stated before, we assume as much because your duke said as much.

DeletedUser

As I stated before, we assume as much because your duke said as much.

This is why diplomatic talks between FS and Waah! broke down, and we went to war eventually. You just don't bother to take the time to read. You make up your opinion, and distort everything to fit your views. Look at what I said here:

Originally Posted by NZKr4zyK1w1

Thats in the whole war.

Thats all that can be said really. Waah! won, FS lost. LeSulk was angry at us for simply sending fakes.

I lost a mail where LeSulk had actually said something like, 'If I see ANY incomings from Waah! on any of my newly nobled villages, I will nuke the shit out of the sender.'

I was like, dude, we are sending thousands of fakes a day, just because you want to noble the-spartan, doesnt mean we can send fakes.

But no, he was adamant. I mean, there was no budging. Say what you want bro, but things could have gone pretty bad with impact and waah! if we decided to even cross-fake, let alone cross-noble or even work together in an OP lol.

We were NAPd that is it. Although at times there was a fair bit of aggression going on lol (in the verbal sense)

DeletedUser105919

Then internally nobling is at 244 total (now i'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that some of those are double nobles) So lets say roughly 200 internal nobling

Well so do you really think that is such a big number? I mean really, all of you can have a go at fish for having internals but lets see how many internals other tribes have........

TheNR---- Well according to this link, TheNR have got 1099 conquers and taking in count double conquers, ill say 1000. Then keeping in mind they started after fish and then that they have only had 4000 total conquers so a quarter of their total conquers are internals.

And then 1700 whopping conquers against no tribers and barbs so if you take away the internals they have 3000 conquers so over half of their conquers have been in tribeless and barbs. For a tribe thats been around the same time as fish, thats alot.......

Noodle---- 1700 internals put it down to 1500 for double conquers and 9k total conquers so id say that is a sixth. Not as bad as TheNR but still bad.

Impact---- 1500 internals 9k conquers, ill just say abit under a sixth

Unity or riot---- 1100 out of 12k so a tenth

Fish---- 250 internals out of 2000 conquers makes an eight which shall probably be lower if double conquers were counted but ive been very tight on them because they hardly occur

I must say TheNR stats really surprised me but i hope you all can see now that fish arent anywhere as near as bad as payson boy tried to make out and really, as a rim tribe, we are bound to be attacking smaller players because thats what rim tribes do. If you havent realised that yet then you shouldnt be on the externals talking about stuff you have no idea about........

And you can start hating on me for making your tribe look bad but im not gonna stand around having my tribe being victimized for internals and what not when there are tribes ALOT worse then us around if youd do some research and one of them, not naming any names at rank 4 having 4x as many internals despite starting at the same time........

Finally, i have picked on TheNR quite abit but their stats are really bad and i cba putting the same amount of effort to the rest of the top 4

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10770065

This is why diplomatic talks between FS and Waah! broke down, and we went to war eventually. You just don't bother to take the time to read. You make up your opinion, and distort everything to fit your views. Look at what I said here:

Originally Posted by NZKr4zyK1w1

Thats in the whole war.

Thats all that can be said really. Waah! won, FS lost. LeSulk was angry at us for simply sending fakes.

I lost a mail where LeSulk had actually said something like, 'If I see ANY incomings from Waah! on any of my newly nobled villages, I will nuke the shit out of the sender.'

I was like, dude, we are sending thousands of fakes a day, just because you want to noble the-spartan, doesnt mean we can send fakes.

But no, he was adamant. I mean, there was no budging. Say what you want bro, but things could have gone pretty bad with impact and waah! if we decided to even cross-fake, let alone cross-noble or even work together in an OP lol.

We were NAPd that is it. Although at times there was a fair bit of aggression going on lol (in the verbal sense)

Seems like quite a cool story.