Something's fishy

DeletedUser

You probably should Barlow. The tl;dr version is that he and his members attack people. You sit on the sidelines and cower, hoping no one looks at you crosswise for fear you might soil yourself.

~Morningfrost

Oh so thats what he was getting at thanks man you helped alot will make sure I take toliet paper where ever I go from now on incase any of that bad stuff happens.
Will also try and send the odd fake attack every couple of months so people dont think im a total waste of space hell I might even use up half a nuke haha jk im not that crazy!!

Nice jumping aboard the band wagon, can I come also maybe ill lurk on this post for the next 4 days like you and when somebody posts something i'll jump at them after spending an hour writing 2 lines.

Oh and this is mine #haters

~Barlow`

p.s Guitar is a rubbish Tw player and Truegrave has destroyed 2 inactive players by himself #God

DeletedUser

oh and Truegrave Looks like im the better player... U Mad?

9 barlow120 GNAT 3 0 145.576 69.272
10 TrueGrave Simple 2 0 931.778 3.034.741

DeletedUser

p.s Guitar is a rubbish Tw player and Truegrave has destroyed 2 inactive players by himself #God
You have yet to prove Guitar to be a worse player than yourself, and those accounts were plenty active before I destroyed them.

oh and Truegrave Looks like im the better player... U Mad?

9 barlow120 GNAT 3 0 145.576 69.272
10 TrueGrave Simple 2 0 931.778 3.034.741
Oh, yeah, I'm furious :icon_rolleyes:
[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Players: TrueGrave
Side 2:
Tribes: GNAT

Timeframe: Last month

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 86
Side 2: 8
Difference: 78

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 796,472
Side 2: 76,121
Difference: 720,351

chart

[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Players: barlow120
Side 2:
Tribes: Turtl3, Simple

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 6
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 90,258
Side 2: 52,315
Difference: 37,943

chart
[/SPOIL]
Now, just as a final comparison:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Players: barlow120
Side 2:
Tribes: GNAT

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 3
Difference: 1

chart
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Oh so thats what he was getting at thanks man you helped alot will make sure I take toliet paper where ever I go from now on incase any of that bad stuff happens.
Will also try and send the odd fake attack every couple of months so people dont think im a total waste of space hell I might even use up half a nuke haha jk im not that crazy!!

Nice jumping aboard the band wagon, can I come also maybe ill lurk on this post for the next 4 days like you and when somebody posts something i'll jump at them after spending an hour writing 2 lines.

Oh and this is mine #haters

~Barlow`

Lol, if you think I'm a bandwagon-type person you're sorely mistaken and misinformed. I'm multiple Ks away from your area, so all I have to go on is forum personality and stats when forming an opinion of a player. The fact that your ODA rank is 100 spots lower than your points rank prompts a negative assessment. The fact that 59 of your 123 conquers are barbarians (and only one of them larger than 5k points) prompts a negative assessment. An additional 10 of those 123 conquers were from people in the same tribe as you (or in the case of 1, in the same family) and can be classified as internals. The fact that 56% of your conquers came from internals and barbs prompts a negative assessment. The fact that an additional 20 conquers (or 16% of your total) came from tribeless players prompts a negative assessment.

In other words, your own stats prompt me to question you, because 56% percent of your caps were basically free, while another 16% were easy (no tribal support possible).

Please stop acting as if you're a TW god. Real players attack other real players. You munch barbs.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

Lol, if you think I'm a bandwagon-type person you're sorely mistaken and misinformed. I'm multiple Ks away from your area, so all I have to go on is forum personality and stats when forming an opinion of a player. The fact that your ODA rank is 100 spots lower than your points rank prompts a negative assessment. The fact that 59 of your 123 conquers are barbarians (and only one of them larger than 5k points) prompts a negative assessment. An additional 10 of those 123 conquers were from people in the same tribe as you (or in the case of 1, in the same family) and can be classified as internals. The fact that 56% of your conquers came from internals and barbs prompts a negative assessment. The fact that an additional 20 conquers (or 16% of your total) came from tribeless players prompts a negative assessment.

In other words, your own stats prompt me to question you, because 56% percent of your caps were basically free, while another 16% were easy (no tribal support possible).

Please stop acting as if you're a TW god. Real players attack other real players. You munch barbs.

~Morningfrost

I'll be honest, your a pretty negative person.
Besides Im whats called an opportunist, A clever player that thinks through every attack and what could happen, That is why I have nobled barbs in k85 early in the game because those villages are fully built up in the middle of a war zone and if I had not nobled them I would of been easily rimmed by now due to being so spread.

Just a small thought for you, Every offense that has ever lived has always had a solid foundation to protect it from attack but I guess overlook that fact rofl
You look at my ODA yet ignore my ODD, you check my noble history yet do not check the map of my location and how well it has helped me thus far, you are short sighted.
If you cannot see how villages can help you then how can you become better at this game every village can help in a differnt way no matter who you fight yet you just think of barb villages as a waste of time, I see them as expansion and a building block for future wars.

Barb munchers anonymous #BMA Lets get through this together
~TW God Aka,
~Barlow`

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll be honest, your a pretty negative person.
Besides Im whats called an opportunist, A clever player that thinks through every attack and what could happen, That is why I have nobled barbs in k85 early in the game because those villages are fully built up in the middle of a war zone and if I had not nobled them I would of been easily rimmed by now due to being so spread.

Just a small thought for you, Every offense that has ever lived has always had a solid foundation to protect it from attack but I guess overlook that fact rofl
You look at my ODA yet ignore my ODD, you check my noble history yet do not check the map of my location and how well it has helped me thus far, you are short sighted.
If you cannot see how villages can help you then how can you become better at this game every village can help in a differnt way no matter who you fight yet you just think of barb villages as a waste of time, I see them as expansion and a building block for future wars.

Barb munchers anonymous #BMA Lets get through this together
~TW God Aka,
~Barlow`

Well, since I'm apparently a negative person and am short-sighted, let me give you a comparison instead.

42 of my 409 conquers on this world have been barbs (10.2%). Of those 42, all but 3 have been 8k or larger, with only 2 others being under 9k. 18 of my 409 conquers (4.4%) have been internals, and I'm including a player that I continued nomming after I left the tribe because I faced no resistance regardless. An additional 42 conquers (still 10.2%) were of tribeless players, NOT counting those kicked by Riot (which would add 15) or controlled by Riot (an additional 4).

So to compare you with a real player:

Free villages (Barb/Internal)
You: 56%
Me: 14.6%

Easy villages (Tribeless)
You: 16%
Me: 10.2%

Total
You: 72%
Me: 24.8%

Also, your explanation of nobling a ton of small barbs in an attempt to cluster up and more easily defend yourself doesn't hold water. While taking roughly 1/4 of the free villages you did, I'm still one of the more heavily clustered players, being concentrated mostly along the K45/46 border. My villages outside of that are all warcaps.

Btw, further making clear the separation between us, 99 of my 409 caps (28.8%) are warcaps, and all came from tribes that were at least in the top 20 at the time of conquer (most were top 10 at the time, but one family was lower than that).

Continue barb munching and trying to justify it Barlow. Instead, I will sit here and bask in the knowledge that I am more than 4 times your size, and have done all of that in the Core of the world against top competition like Riot, Gians and Impact.

And as a clarification, I do not see barbs as a complete waste of time, but in the vast majority of circumstances there are always better targets available than 1k barbs. If you can't see that then you're not short-sighted enough, because larger villages become productive faster and help fuel your expansion more than a village you'll have to spend 3+ weeks on just to make it useful.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser106615

Yes, you're good(TG). Obviously. But barlow's responses and attitude toward your incessant bragging and point proving shows that he just doesn't care. Most people would just choose to not to acknowledge the stats and elitist values you so revere, because then you would get to push the point further and feed your ego more.

DeletedUser

I havent been on forums for a while, and this is the only page ive read of this topic...

Now, to sum it up, barlow seems like a terrible player and an even more terrible forum poster.

DeletedUser

Yes, you're good(TG). Obviously. But barlow's responses and attitude toward your incessant bragging and point proving shows that he just doesn't care. Most people would just choose to not to acknowledge the stats and elitist values you so revere, because then you would get to push the point further and feed your ego more.
Read moar.
He called me a bad player because I wouldn't let him talk ill of my tribemates. I wouldn't really let him say anything without providing any sort of foundation for his comments.
My tribe isn't based on skill, it's based on loyalty. My posts aren't to boast my ability but to show the weakness of your tribe and the quality of it's players, which have been mass recruited.

Barlow's posts have progressively gotten worse, to the point his original attack on my tribe mate for his dyslexia has become hypocritical in his own grammar.

I'm not trying to convince you of my ability, I'm trying to convince you of your inability.

DeletedUser106615

If tribes could only consist of ridiculously loyal and experienced players, who take the game to the point of such seriousness, TW wouldn't have many players. We're simply more open than you are; we give chances and opportunity to players who play for fun. And to be honest, if we didn't recruit the people you bash on, you would've eaten away at them regardless. Having them with us helps slow that process I imagine. I actually don't think anything is horrendously wrong with TheNR, like you've been portraying. Now back to the game.

DeletedUser

If tribes could only consist of ridiculously loyal and experienced players, who take the game to the point of such seriousness, TW wouldn't have many players. We're simply more open than you are; we give chances and opportunity to players who play for fun. And to be honest, if we didn't recruit the people you bash on, you would've eaten away at them regardless. Having them with us helps slow that process I imagine. I actually don't think anything is horrendously wrong with TheNR, like you've been portraying. Now back to the game.
You are still getting it wrong, barely any of my players are experienced. Loyalty is something that is kind of expected in a game built up of tribes though.

If there wasn't anything wrong your own Dukes wouldn't have admitted as such. You wouldn't use and discard players as you have, treating other people who have put their time into the game also, like you do.
I'm arguing Barlows ability as a player, Barlow attacked my team mates admitted Dyslexia.

If you seriously think there is nothing wrong here, or in your own tribe, you are more narrow minded than Barlow.

You keep portraying me as an elitist, yet nothing is further from the truth, my sole purpose playing this game is to play in a small easy to manage tribe with some easy to get along with people I know won't turn on me. Your tribe is a small core built around runners and refugees who stick around until they can get into a bigger tribe. For most of them Gnat will be the end of the line.

As for me, myself, I make a point of seeking out players who are inexperienced, willing to learn and eager to play this game. If that wasn't me, I would have abandoned the players not deemed worthy enough for Impact and joined when I had that invite 2 months ago. While your tribe holds a player who, when he fakes, sends 100 fakes all from the same village, something that he should have been taught otherwise long before now. Ask nicely and I'll tell you who.

DeletedUser93680

All tribes have weak links and yes we have recruited alot of Garbage. But we also have found some real gems.

We also try and help teach newer players the ropes. Just like you have done - This is not a bad thing

Reading this Forum shows how far some people take this game, Its a just a Game people

So how about people stop the bickering and play the game we have put countless hours of our life into! and just have a little fun.

:icon_evil:-Don't Feed The Trolls-:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

yeah yeah yeah yeah. our members SUCK. we ONLY RECRUIT NOOBS, can't you read the tribal policy?
Let's see how the war is going for the Pros against the Noobs

Side 1:
Tribes: Noobs
Side 2:
Tribes: Pros

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 132
Side 2: 11
Difference: 121

chart

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 1
Difference: 30

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,055,190
Side 2: 91,316
Difference: 963,874

chart

Side 1: 288,437
Side 2: 6,937
Difference: 281,500

chart

Huh?

DeletedUser

Well, since I'm apparently a negative person and am short-sighted, let me give you a comparison instead.

42 of my 409 conquers on this world have been barbs (10.2%). Of those 42, all but 3 have been 8k or larger, with only 2 others being under 9k. 18 of my 409 conquers (4.4%) have been internals, and I'm including a player that I continued nomming after I left the tribe because I faced no resistance regardless. An additional 42 conquers (still 10.2%) were of tribeless players, NOT counting those kicked by Riot (which would add 15) or controlled by Riot (an additional 4).

So to compare you with a real player:

Free villages (Barb/Internal)
You: 56%
Me: 14.6%

Easy villages (Tribeless)
You: 16%
Me: 10.2%

Total
You: 72%
Me: 24.8%

Also, your explanation of nobling a ton of small barbs in an attempt to cluster up and more easily defend yourself doesn't hold water. While taking roughly 1/4 of the free villages you did, I'm still one of the more heavily clustered players, being concentrated mostly along the K45/46 border. My villages outside of that are all warcaps.

Btw, further making clear the separation between us, 99 of my 409 caps (28.8%) are warcaps, and all came from tribes that were at least in the top 20 at the time of conquer (most were top 10 at the time, but one family was lower than that).

Continue barb munching and trying to justify it Barlow. Instead, I will sit here and bask in the knowledge that I am more than 4 times your size, and have done all of that in the Core of the world against top competition like Riot, Gians and Impact.

And as a clarification, I do not see barbs as a complete waste of time, but in the vast majority of circumstances there are always better targets available than 1k barbs. If you can't see that then you're not short-sighted enough, because larger villages become productive faster and help fuel your expansion more than a village you'll have to spend 3+ weeks on just to make it useful.

~Morningfrost

It looks like you are almost falling in love with me with the amount of time and effort you are putting into your posts,
oh and btw I didnt read that post either rofl

Oh and TG why you obsessing over me again,
I told you we were never a couple yet you still going on about me trying to win me back...

DeletedUser

[video=youtube;H1Yt0xJKDY8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Yt0xJKDY8[/video]

Let Dem haters hate

DeletedUser

It looks like you are almost falling in love with me with the amount of time and effort you are putting into your posts,
oh and btw I didnt read that post either rofl

Oh and TG why you obsessing over me again,
I told you we were never a couple yet you still going on about me trying to win me back...
TG and I are a couple so back off!! :p

It's odd how you go from look at all the crappy attacks Guitar sends to look at how he doesn't attack... you make no sense.

Do you think coming back with a reply of "didn't read that" makes you look intelligent or elite or something.

Even outsiders can see you have nothing to boast of.. and yet you act too arrogant to read posts about yourself and then comment as such...

DeletedUser

TG and I are a couple so back off!! :p

It's odd how you go from look at all the crappy attacks Guitar sends to look at how he doesn't attack... you make no sense.

Do you think coming back with a reply of "didn't read that" makes you look intelligent or elite or something.

Even outsiders can see you have nothing to boast of.. and yet you act too arrogant to read posts about yourself and then comment as such...

Well considering he hasnt attacked me apart from trying to recap his villages 20 mins after I have taken the village(LOL)..
I am very intelligent also I would be alot worse with my posts but I do not know how strict these forum restrictions are compared to other forums I have posted on.

I think outsiders are loling at the fact that TG decides to write a speach everytime he wants to grab my attention.
Oh and its a known fact that the art of being good in an argument is to completly disreguard all posts the other person makes and only focus on negative points the other person has, makes them always look bad and never looks at the real facts despite however many you post due to the fact that every tribe has negatives.

Anyway how are you, how has your day been?