Co Play

DeletedUser107378

I am looking for an account to co play.. if anyone is intrested hook me up on skype ad we can talk about it

British Time Zone

Danny Paylor

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I thought you were co-ing an account Guitar? You can co me if you wish.

Username: Azzasams

Password: Youwish

DeletedUser107378

the account has been deleted.... and i wouldnt co you anyway would like some with some skill

DeletedUser

The account has been deleted? Ofc it has.

And some skill? Wut? What? Your the one who got rimmed and now is looking for a new account to ruin, not me.

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser107378

the account was intenalled i lost 500k points down to being opped by a 64 million point tribe while i was away... then i decided to dish my villages out to friends as my prem ran out. my co quit the account was beyond saving i had 1.5k incoming with no prem no troops lol my war stats were impressive against thenr/gnat before i was opped so you can judge my skill just like in previous posts you have had a go at everyone who posts summit and you seem to think you are good.... i've come across players like you all the time... all mouth and no fists... you need to grow up and stop acting like a child looking for an argument

DeletedUser107378

and yea i am looking for a new account to co as this world has been a greater learning curve and i have learnt a lot from the players ive played with and i wouldnt mid seeing this world out with an active skilled player who i can trust and maybe even learn summit off them...

DeletedUser

you say your front line you aint front line barlow... you amongst our members that aint a front line...

For anybody actually considering Co'ing with this guy...
Thanks for the villages maybe if you tryed harder on your own account you wouldn't have to leech off somebody elses account ;)

DeletedUser107378

say that again shalll i bring up your conquer list lol ALL BARBS INTERNALS YOU WAITED TO CONQUER TRUEGRAVE AND MY VILLAGES WHEN WE STOPPED LOGGING ONTO THE ACCOUNT HAHA :D

And dont matter guys im on glass o water

DeletedUser

say that again shalll i bring up your conquer list lol ALL BARBS INTERNALS YOU WAITED TO CONQUER TRUEGRAVE AND MY VILLAGES WHEN WE STOPPED LOGGING ONTO THE ACCOUNT HAHA :D

And dont matter guys im on glass o water

You can post whatever you want mate its so funny
'Looking for an account to co-play'
Talks about himself loosing villages and giving up due to not being able to handle attacks

#pro

DeletedUser107009

I'd believe as my tribemate and leading him, guitar is better than the majority of the hate family :)

DeletedUser107378

the thing is he cant handle that ill bring up his conquer list and it will be barb internal barb inactive.... if you look at the odd i got just off of that war what was it 15-16million odd from the war.... and wen a 65million point tribe are all nuking you lol you eventually run out of troops haha no matter how good you are lol a 1million point player claimed 18million odd from you guys mainly by his own troops lol you talk the talk barlow but you cant walk the walk and yet again you are making a fool out of yourself.... i am a bad player well i got 38? 39 war conquers in the first 2 days my friend so dont start again as i have no time for part timers such as yourself... grow up... again you guys brag about beating the turtles lol yea we all had left due to RL lol there was 3 active players lol we embarrassed you guys and that will stick with use for a long time... now picture the war with 50 members all the same level of skill as the turtles now that sounds messy :D like i said before you need to grow up a bit...

DeletedUser

the thing is he cant handle that ill bring up his conquer list and it will be barb internal barb inactive.... if you look at the odd i got just off of that war what was it 15-16million odd from the war.... and wen a 65million point tribe are all nuking you lol you eventually run out of troops haha no matter how good you are lol a 1million point player claimed 18million odd from you guys mainly by his own troops lol you talk the talk barlow but you cant walk the walk and yet again you are making a fool out of yourself.... i am a bad player well i got 38? 39 war conquers in the first 2 days my friend so dont start again as i have no time for part timers such as yourself... grow up... again you guys brag about beating the turtles lol yea we all had left due to RL lol there was 3 active players lol we embarrassed you guys and that will stick with use for a long time... now picture the war with 50 members all the same level of skill as the turtles now that sounds messy :D like i said before you need to grow up a bit...

the thing is he cant handle that ill bring up his conquer list and it will be barb internal barb inactive....
'You can post whatever you want mate its so funny' (Quote from my previous post if you didnt read it)

63 guitar24 Simple 1 82(Losses) 521.863 8.350.561

Talks about me nobling inactives/barbs(Go check out my nice cluster mate thanks for your villages it made it complete <3)
Then goes on to talk about his nobling on first few days of the war off the player below(Notice that nice long flat line)
http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.php?page=player&id=324092

Hope I made myself look better in this post, I am here to please you afterall and what type of person would I be if I Let my appearance faulter in such a way.
This will be my last post reguarding you and your issues towards me as lets face it, im superior to you and replying to you is almost a waste,
I shall Ride my horse on the moral high ground and claim this victory as we did on your villages and the war against your tribe.

@Poke Nope all lies, you do have good choice in pokemon in your signature however.

~Barlow`

DeletedUser107009

Barlow I've sat members your tribe and namely you were attacking, I wouldn't be talking if I were you :lol:

DeletedUser

I shall Ride my horse on the moral high ground and claim this victory as we did on your villages and the war against your tribe.

Moral high ground,
Riding Horse,
Victory that has been claimed.

Nope Not falling for bait

DeletedUser107378

just leave it pokhoe lol he dont have a clue tbh he just doesnt understand at the end of the day ive seen better new players on this game than "an experianced" player such as barlow who just i cant even explain it lol he doesnt listen....

DeletedUser

I'd believe as my tribemate and leading him, guitar is better than the majority of the hate family :)

Your going to say that, you hate hate.

See what I did there :lol:

To be fair though, if your been realistic, you and me both know guitar is a shit player.

DeletedUser107009

I'd have to disagree if you're rating him with the rest of the skill level of 61:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser62543

I'd believe as my tribemate and leading him, guitar is better than the majority of the hate family

Pokehoe, you wouldn't know a good player from a noob. You at best are a mediocre player. A typical child with a big mouth, and that mouth is always moving, and always spewing crap. Truth of the matter is, while vills are easy and things are going good, your a pretty good player, but then again who isn't. But when the shit hits the fan, and the attacks are coming in fast and furious, and teamwork and selfless service is the name of the game, your gone absent without leave....do you know the old saying, when things get tough, the tough get going. It doesn't mean they run away, change sides, spy....all the things you were good at.