Yo, sound the bell, school's in, sucka!

DeletedUser107874

We stole nothing. They came to us of their own accord because they realized C2 won't be a top tribe for much longer, while we're just getting warmed up.

You won't make it to the top with the kind of attacks you're launching at us rofl

DeletedUser

I like Knight Saber but I have never personally met him and that said clearly am not him. You are free to speculate though I don't mind.

DeletedUser

I'm guessing your Knight Saber? Sure sounds like it.
Knight Saber, while having trolling tendencies, did realise something that our friend here does not: articulating well does not mean jack if you dont actually have something of value to say.

DeletedUser

Ignorance aside, Isn't it the most cases in TW. When under fire in War front Players tend to quit. And for obvious reason that's when they realize they don't have enough time to deal with all those attacks/Defending. It's a simple fact Players usually don't quit a beginning world unless they are In a war under fire and realizes they can't keep it up with the RL or something extremely bad happened in RL which why they had to quit. Apart from that Only few who quit for the hell of it.

Anyways Goodluck to the 3/4 Tribes that Warring Pencil. At least that proves Pencil is indeed an worthy and strong tribe for them to go alone. And Happy Hunting to Pencil let's see if they can best this combo Assault against them

As stated I didnt call him a liar simply said from my perspective it looked fishy he stated his case and that was all that was said..

4 tribes are warring Pencil?? When did this happen?

DeletedUser93450

Yea, play dumb. :D

It's just 3 tribes, and they all declared within around 12 hours. Too much of a coincidence to not be connected imo. But i ain't complaining, Bunny are like the only tribe doing anything. :p

DeletedUser

Yea, play dumb. :D

It's just 3 tribes, and they all declared within around 12 hours. Too much of a coincidence to not be connected imo. But i ain't complaining, Bunny are like the only tribe doing anything. :p

I didnt want to be the one to say it ;p

DeletedUser

Knight Saber, while having trolling tendencies, did realise something that our friend here does not: articulating well does not mean jack if you dont actually have something of value to say.

Just because you have a lack of them irl does not mean you should call people you communicate with online your friends.

DeletedUser107679

Just report Fake stewinthepot when he post instead of replying hes dragging half of the threads off-topic with his nonsense.

As for this war.. both bunny and pencil have dropped in ranks. Time for me to swoop in and finish them off. :xmas cool:

DeletedUser

Oh, man... This is pretty hard to say, considering how much I THOROUGHLY enjoy your posts, but would you mind either staying out of the thread or stay on topic? Pretty please? Thanks.

And the stats don't really reflect all what's going on imo. Anyone feel up to the task of seeing how many players are rimmed/left on either side?

Be gone you! :)

You know you don't mean that lol
long time no see bud :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Some fresh statistics on this one:

Side 1:
Tribes: Bunny
Side 2:
Tribes: Pencil

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 29
Difference: 3

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 14
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 137,690
Side 2: 157,909
Difference: 20,219

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 61,367
Side 2: 86,819
Difference: 25,452

chart

DeletedUser107009

Just because you have a lack of them irl does not mean you should call people you communicate with online your friends.
It sounds like it'd be the other way around :icon_confused:
All you seem to do is sit at your PC all day trying to think of witty replies that just annoy people.

DeletedUser100507

no matter how much you try stopping fresh stew he'll just come back and hit you with yet another witty reply which really does show how stupid people can get, if he actually considered talking about the topic and stopped arguing with people for no reason what so ever then maybe he'd actually not have any problems.