The Story behind PITA disbanding. Have some shame on yourself Shaggy

DeletedUser

I'm simply going to ignore how silly remf is, seeing as he doesn't seem to understand that taking 3 minutes a day to post on this world in the "Politics & Propaganda" forums is not the same as having no life. He also seems to believe that you cannot critique something you are not involved in; ie. you can't critique the making of food if you weren't involved in making it.

He's on my ignore list too now :icon_biggrin:.

Instead, I'll just move on to say that I'm surprised by how even this war is since PITA reformed.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: PITA
Side 2:
Tribes: GotRob, =GTC=

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 149
Side 2: 148
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,326,431
Side 2: 1,272,926
Difference: 53,505

chart
[/spoil]

PITA appears to have done a good job on one operation, and GotRob has done the same. Eerily close. GotRob is still behind overall since the start of the war of course, but that's another issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107936

I'm simply going to ignore how silly remf is, seeing as he doesn't seem to understand that taking 3 minutes a day to post on this world in the "Politics & Propaganda" forums is not the same as having no life. He also seems to believe that you cannot critique something you are not involved in; ie. you can't critique the making of food if you weren't involved in making it.

He's on my ignore list too now :icon_biggrin:.

What a pratt.... you have to be at least involved in the eating of it if you are truly able to critique! Not sat on the side lines.

By god you are so up yourself its untrue!

DeletedUser

This some funny stuff here, I will have to come back and read more.

DeletedUser

7EQy1.jpg

this is PITA now

so lame

DeletedUser84667

All this makes me see you as is an immature little child tbh. I would be embarrassed to have a player like this in my tribe.

[spoil]:icon_idea:[/spoil]

DeletedUser

7EQy1.jpg

this is PITA now

so lame

I note you didn't mark the OD score? Looking at the list of dating sites, and UK immigration etc - i noted the Horrorscope... did it not say to expect a tall dark stranger dying his hair for the day?

DeletedUser

Coming from the person whose tribe took the PITA tag...oh irony.

DeletedUser

really? That was a one day joke, and razvr give pita back his name

what less did its dangerous for my tribe and its a immature behaviour

blueeyed sand in the eyes, If I wanted to remove my forums, I could, If I left them in that pic, be mature enough and keep your opinions to yourself. Datin sites? LOL, u need glasses, definately. Or a dictionar

DeletedUser105552

If PITA agree with this, then am sorry for even helping them getting there tag back. I expected no-one but less to do that.

DeletedUser105552

I note you didn't mark the OD score? Looking at the list of dating sites, and UK immigration etc - i noted the Horrorscope... did it not say to expect a tall dark stranger dying his hair for the day?

Note: is your OD anything to brag anything about? I damn sure it isn't. Mine isn't the best but its 100x better then yours. You just sit on the rim, we'll be there shortly. :)

DeletedUser

If PITA agree with this, then am sorry for even helping them getting there tag back. I expected no-one but less to do that.

Less is Less... something, given the irony of his name, he might remember more...
[spoil]:icon_wink:[/spoil]

It seems to me though, that both you and Geani seem to be having a sense of humour crisis.

geani29

It certainly seems to have hit a nerve.... I seem to recall you both found the disbanding of Pita highly amusing? In terms of consistency, whether the action was initiated by Rob or not- you benefitted by it, and found it amusing.

God forbid, Geani, you ever got accused, yourself...of "immature behaviour" - espcially somone who recently advised me to go get a "dictionar".

[spoil]:)[/spoil]

DeletedUser

blueeyed sand in the eyes, If I wanted to remove my forums, I could, If I left them in that pic, be mature enough and keep your opinions to yourself. Datin sites? LOL, u need glasses, definately. Or a dictionar

Lol. The guy takes no sits from your tribe, makes it a joke, and you say it's dangerous for your tribe?

Makes perfect sense.

Read up.

DeletedUser105552

u6 are you just really really bitter, you totally failed on this world. Would PITA have lowered there standards again, by having you on an account of theres? oops I think they have. (I have some Very very good intel that you are) ha

DeletedUser

yes, i dont expect more from Pita or u6

both wear same hat, both have honour just here on external and both are brave just against me and just using words

whats the word describing all this? i think LAME