The Story behind PITA disbanding. Have some shame on yourself Shaggy

DeletedUser103064

Definition of trolling: Someone who posts purposefully inflammatory or off-topic comments in an online community an an attempt to invoke anger in other users and elicit a negative response for the pure enjoyment of the troll.

What U6s5l is doing: Logically and reasonably replying to comments and insults made both to him and about him in a way which attempts to cause the previous poster to reflect on their previous statement and realise they may have been harsh, incorrect or were in fact themselves trolling. Unfortunately this doesn't work as nobody seems to like listening to reason or thinking in a logical way and would prefer to ignore everything U6 says, call him a troll and continue to barrage him with RL insults and the likes.

remf said:
Beats me why anyone would want to troll on a world they are not playing on! Must have no RL.​

Beats me why anyone would create a forum account for the shear purpose of telling someone they must have no life.

To make sure I'm keeping on-topic here: It was a cheap shot disbanding PITA, though no real harm has come to it apart from the loss of war stats. The real harm came from the stolen information and even that sounds like it caused little damage. Really after James had been kicked off so many accounts previously it was foolish to give him control of the notanothernoob2 account, especially knowing it had Justin's emergency sit along with many other sits.

However, the point I've seen made a few times in this thread, that while GotRob may or may not have been responsible for the incident, you guys shouldn't be so pleased that it happened. This is the kind of event where you guys should be thinking
"Wow, that was a really low blow, I wanted to win this war with my skill as a player and keep my reputation as an ethically respectable person. I did not want to fight this war with underhanded tactics such as disbanding the enemy tribe and stealing information".
You should be just as unhappy that this event occurred as the PITA members. The fact that it happened simply just sucks and should be remembered forever as an example of what not to do when fighting a war. GotRob members are jumping to the conclusion when people say they shouldn't be so happy about it that GotRob are being blamed for it. No, it's being said that it can not be certain whether or not you were responsible, you just simply shouldn't be so pleased. You should also have never accepted the PITA dukes sit when it was sent to you.

DeletedUser

I wanted to win this war with my skill as a player and keep my reputation as an ethically respectable person. I did not want to fight this war with underhanded tactics such as disbanding the enemy tribe and stealing information".

Funny that you had spies in other tribes, namely inn, passing you info. Your tribe was posting it in skype or forwarding mails. Stop trying to act holy and you have this high moral standard. I am sure you have a line you wont go below but don't sit here and say stealing info is beneath you.

DeletedUser103064

I really don't know what to say to that. Yes I had a spy in your tribe, it was your fault for inviting ex -sfc- members to your tribe when you knew full well that -sfc- was always loyal to me and would continue being loyal to me (note earlier I also blame PITA for their carelessness in allowing their info to be stolen - same deal here). I allowed your tribe to be formed when I did not step in and intervene when I knew you intended to overthrow -rip-'s leader miffy, under the assumption that your tribe would still remain loyal to PITA. Boy was I wrong there, but even though your tribe changed their allegiance, certain members knew where their loyalties lay, as evidenced by those who left you to join CAS.

These members, without being asked started to pass me information. I guess you are right, I'm as bad as GotRob when I accepted the information even though it was an underhanded move and used it to benefit certain members of my tribe. ie. "Bro, they're going to attack you, gear up".

What I don't understand is the point you are making. What you have posted seems completely irrelevant. It looks like you are making an ad hominem counter argument, a fallacy by nature, "This persons argument is invalid because this is the kind of person they are". Fine, I concede that maybe I'm just as bad as the person who stole information from PITA, but that doesn't change what I was saying in the slightest. I was was simply reiterating the same point that has been made multiple times in this thread already but has fallen on deaf ears - I never did say anything about myself, I don't know why you think I was trying to act all holy because that isn't the point I was trying to portray. What would your counter argument have been if any person but me had made the above post?

All I've really said is both sides are at least partially to blame for the events that went down, I don't see how my past on this world has anything to do with that at all.

DeletedUser107936

I really don't know what to say to that. Yes I had a spy in your tribe, it was your fault for inviting ex -sfc- members to your tribe when you knew full well that -sfc- was always loyal to me and would continue being loyal to me (note earlier I also blame PITA for their carelessness in allowing their info to be stolen - same deal here). I allowed your tribe to be formed when I did not step in and intervene when I knew you intended to overthrow -rip-'s leader miffy, under the assumption that your tribe would still remain loyal to PITA. Boy was I wrong there, but even though your tribe changed their allegiance, certain members knew where their loyalties lay, as evidenced by those who left you to join CAS.

These members, without being asked started to pass me information. I guess you are right, I'm as bad as GotRob when I accepted the information even though it was an underhanded move and used it to benefit certain members of my tribe. ie. "Bro, they're going to attack you, gear up".

What I don't understand is the point you are making. What you have posted seems completely irrelevant. It looks like you are making an ad hominem counter argument, a fallacy by nature, "This persons argument is invalid because this is the kind of person they are". Fine, I concede that maybe I'm just as bad as the person who stole information from PITA, but that doesn't change what I was saying in the slightest. I was was simply reiterating the same point that has been made multiple times in this thread already but has fallen on deaf ears - I never did say anything about myself, I don't know why you think I was trying to act all holy because that isn't the point I was trying to portray. What would your counter argument have been if any person but me had made the above post?

All I've really said is both sides are at least partially to blame for the events that went down, I don't see how my past on this world has anything to do with that at all.

The same boring point... GOTROB must have been involved because you hate certain members of the tribe. No proof except your determination to prove otherwise.

As for creating an account simply to tell someone they have no RL, no. I had forgotten my old account and could not be bothered to workout what it was. Also this gives people my in game name so I am not hiding when I post.

I have to post something as a first post so why not to tell a troll to go get a life. Does he really have the right to have an opinion on a word he does not play... no, not really. However he does have the right to post so unfortunately he still will! My reasoning, if he is not playing why post? Surely he must have better things to do with his time? NO? oh well

Now carry on with some GOTROB bashing, I am sure Shaggy or Geanie have done something over the weekend to make your screen crawl and require more illiterate rambles.

DeletedUser103064

remf said:
The same boring point... GOTROB must have been involved because you hate certain members of the tribe. No proof except your determination to prove otherwise.
I do not hate a single member of GotRob, I may have been on the opposite tribe but gives me no reason to hate them. I look forward to playing with some of these players in future worlds
Rhost said:
that while GotRob may or may not have been responsible for the incident, you guys shouldn't be so pleased that it happened
and learn to read. MAY or MAY NOT have been involved. The quote you reference only mentions GotRob's use of information taken from PITA, which they have said themselves they received and used, don't see how I'm bashing GotRob there...

remf said:
Now carry on with some GOTROB bashing, I am sure Shaggy or Geanie have done something over the weekend to make your screen crawl and require more illiterate rambles.
I wouldn't know, I'm not playing w59 I have no idea what Shaggy or Geanini have done over the weekend. Also, my rambles are not illiterate, please provide an example of my lack of literacy skills.

il·lit·er·ate/iˈlitərit/

Adjective:
Unable to read or write.
Noun:
A person who is unable to read or write.
Synonyms:unlettered - ignorant - uneducated - unlearned

DeletedUser107936

I wouldn't know, I'm not playing w59 I have no idea what Shaggy or Geanini have done over the weekend. Also, my rambles are not illiterate, please provide an example of my lack of literacy skills.

My error, it was supposed to be Skin Crawl, also you need to get a much wider definition on your dictionary if you are to post the Queens English and try to educate me....

Illiterate also means - having or showing little or no knowledge of a particular subject!

And if you are not on W59, why post?

DeletedUser103064

I still don't see your point in calling me illiterate, even under your definition of illiterate that doesn't make any sense. Everything I've said is true and can be backed up with quotes, I am not making any outrageous claims nor is any of what I've said even of my own thought processes, I have merely been reiterating what seems to be constantly falling on deaf ears or purposefully ignored.
Just because people are no longer on this world does not mean they should not post, you may have noticed this forum has been very dead for a long time. I posted first to wonder how U6 is a troll when he is merely making valid points where there should be simple responses, I then continue to voice my opinion on the matter of this thread in order to stay on topic. I now continue posting because people are failing to properly read what I have said, once again proving that whatever people don't want to hear on the forums falls on deaf ears.
I will also be returning to W59 at some point in the near future and therefore have a vested interest in the current events of the world.

DeletedUser107936

I still don't see your point in calling me illiterate, even under your definition of illiterate that doesn't make any sense. Everything I've said is true and can be backed up with quotes, I am not making any outrageous claims nor is any of what I've said even of my own thought processes, I have merely been reiterating what seems to be constantly falling on deaf ears or purposefully ignored.
Just because people are no longer on this world does not mean they should not post, you may have noticed this forum has been very dead for a long time. I posted first to wonder how U6 is a troll when he is merely making valid points where there should be simple responses, I then continue to voice my opinion on the matter of this thread in order to stay on topic. I now continue posting because people are failing to properly read what I have said, once again proving that whatever people don't want to hear on the forums falls on deaf ears.
I will also be returning to W59 at some point in the near future and therefore have a vested interest in the current events of the world.

If the forums for this world are dead then so be it... perhaps people are more interested in playing than spamming forums?

U6 does not like GOTROB, if you read through his posts whilst he says he is impartial he is not. Again, back to my first point, he is not playing on this world, therefore you have to ask why is he even bothered what occurs on this forum? The only conclusion is he is a Troll.

If someone was on this world and quit? Why would they keep coming back? Most people quit for two reasons only, they are rimmed and don't want to continue or they are too busy in RL. If you are too busy in RL how would you get the time to post, surely that time would be better spent playing even as a co?

As a world draws to its final conclusion when players are rimmed and cannot re-start I understand the requirement to stay on a world to follow the final throws... just to keep abreast is really a little said and pretty pointless.

To make sure I'm keeping on-topic here: It was a cheap shot disbanding PITA, though no real harm has come to it apart from the loss of war stats. The real harm came from the stolen information and even that sounds like it caused little damage. Really after James had been kicked off so many accounts previously it was foolish to give him control of the notanothernoob2 account, especially knowing it had Justin's emergency sit along with many other sits.

However, the point I've seen made a few times in this thread, that while GotRob may or may not have been responsible for the incident, you guys shouldn't be so pleased that it happened. This is the kind of event where you guys should be thinking
"Wow, that was a really low blow, I wanted to win this war with my skill as a player and keep my reputation as an ethically respectable person. I did not want to fight this war with underhanded tactics such as disbanding the enemy tribe and stealing information".
You should be just as unhappy that this event occurred as the PITA members. The fact that it happened simply just sucks and should be remembered forever as an example of what not to do when fighting a war. GotRob members are jumping to the conclusion when people say they shouldn't be so happy about it that GotRob are being blamed for it. No, it's being said that it can not be certain whether or not you were responsible, you just simply shouldn't be so pleased. You should also have never accepted the PITA dukes sit when it was sent to you.

A war is a war, it is not fought like gentlemen. There is only one outcome, a winner and a loser. Who wins is remembered who looses is not. History is written by the winner.

Therefore anything goes... I said your comments were illiterate because you contradict yourself and you do not know the full story. Therefore you are showing you have little or no knowledge of the subject.

Worse you condone one action and then state that you also undertake measures to ensure you gain the upper hand!!! Which is it to be? Or do you have some line that you do not cross which is clearly indicated to all so they are aware of it? Or are you just on your hobby horse making noise?

DeletedUser

Looks to me Rhost have a lot of free time to post here, therefore he could play w59 if we didnt force him to quit

this is my logic, troll on it :lol:

:icon_rolleyes: You didn't make him quit, his unemployment did. He made a responsible decision to back away from the keyboard to find a job. If he's finding time now I presume he has a job again? Just making wild assumptions here..

@REMF, this is an online game - we're not at eachothers guts with blades or firing artillery shells at eachother. Even in standard war there are elements of decorum. There's really no reason to be purposefully inflamatory to strangers over the internet now is there?

DeletedUser

LOL.

A spy? I had a handful of members from your tribe tell me personally they had 6 or more spies. My comment stems from you acting innocent when you do the same that you condemn other for doing. I do not believe for a second that it was a simple "gear up, they are going to hit you" as I was forwarded information from ppl in your tribe about what was sent and it was IGM's and forum posts. More info there that just gear up bro.

So for INN being loyal to PITA, that lack of loyalty can be attributed to you and james. If I remember correctly, you nobled Drfridge without any hostile actions toward you or your tribe. And miffy....ROFL he was a joke there terribad strategy. So much so Geordie and Archie agreed. Everything that happened to miffy was his doing, unlike his belief that there was a conspiracy against him...There was no talk of leaving miffy until I spoke with James (notanothernoob) on skype and he said it would be best to ditch him.

DeletedUser

Nipping in here before U6 demolishes the argument...

U6 does not like GOTROB, if you read through his posts whilst he says he is impartial he is not. Again, back to my first point, he is not playing on this world, therefore you have to ask why is he even bothered what occurs on this forum? The only conclusion is he is a Troll.

First off, he never claimed to be impartial, if you look back to page 7 you will find this:

u6 said:
...but this is not a world I moderate, this is a world I have a voice in and an opinion in

If someone was on this world and quit? Why would they keep coming back? Most people quit for two reasons only, they are rimmed and don't want to continue or they are too busy in RL. If you are too busy in RL how would you get the time to post, surely that time would be better spent playing even as a co?

Because it takes all of a minute or two to write a post, a helluva lot longer to play?

A war is a war, it is not fought like gentlemen. There is only one outcome, a winner and a loser. Who wins is remembered who looses is not. History is written by the winner.

What a load of sanctimonious self serving bull... this isn't war in the traditional sense... its a game. You are writing no history for the school kids to read... If you want to picture yourself as some historic general thats fine. Ill slap on a toga or a war dress or even some body paint and join you.

DeletedUser

What a load of sanctimonious self serving bull... this isn't war in the traditional sense... its a game. You are writing no history for the school kids to read... If you want to picture yourself as some historic general thats fine. Ill slap on a toga or a war dress or even some body paint and join you.

The interweb is SRS bizness. Not meny remember how a world was won, only who won it. If you can sleep with what you do in tw, then that is your business.

DeletedUser

The interweb is SRS bizness. Not meny remember how a world was won, only who won it. If you can sleep with what you do in tw, then that is your business.

Shame these externals catalouge the vast majority of it eh? Just to "jog everyone's memory."

DeletedUser107936

Ha ha... yes it is a game. With rules. If you play within the rules then you can do what you like. Agreed?

Therefore spies and other forms of intelligence gathering are ok, hacking is not. If you can persuade someone to give you a chance to do damage to an opposing side by sitting them or even having the tribe disbanded why not? Its not against the rules. So when you have a player start to bemoan anothers method, it is pretty laughable really. They are not forced to play so they can always walk, or switch off.

Not sure how you get self serving bull out of the statement, perhaps a little too extreme in its example but the message is clear enough.

DeletedUser107936

Shame these externals catalouge the vast majority of it eh? Just to "jog everyone's memory."

Don't tell me Fenrir that you trawl through old stats and forums to see how worlds were won? Give us strength!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

People miss the concept of discontinuity of time. Just because I didn't have time a few months ago, doesn't mean I still don't have time.

People also miss the concept of posting vs. playing. Posting takes a few seconds out of my life per day, maybe a few more minutes afterwards. Playing requires online times that are a lot more extensive, and without a coplayer (as I prefer to play) even more time than that.

People also miss the concept of priorities. My time is not limited to only W59. If I decided to play W62, I would have the time to play; but that doesn't mean that I have the time to add W59 as well, and vice-versa.

People also miss the fact that I do have opinions, and that not playing a world neither invalidates them nor means I shouldn't. I was in the world, I stay up to speed on it, and I've interacted with almost every tribe still playing a large part in this world. In keeping with discussion on logical fallacies, this is death by a thousand qualifications; you will stay whatever you can to invalidate me deserving to have an opinion and express it.

People also are using me as a red herring logical fallacy, to distract from the war that is fairly even at the moment.

People are also using ad hominem attacks on me (attacking my character) rather than discussing the points I make.

Finally, I challenge remf to provide proof for his claims. Quote me directly saying anything, or give proof that reinforces the following of your claims:

remf said:
Must have no RL.

remf said:
Does he really have the right to have an opinion on a word he does not play... no, not really.

remf said:
Surely he must have better things to do with his time? NO? oh well

remf said:
Illiterate also means - having or showing little or no knowledge of a particular subject!

remf said:

I'll leave your opinions of me out of things you have to prove, given that most of them are impossible to prove for you. I made it a little easy, as I'm sure some things (like the definition of the word illiterate) can be found without too much trouble. But please, by all means, provide proof that I:

1) Have no RL.
2) Have no right to have an opinion on a world I don't play.
3) Have nothing better to do with my time.
4) Say I am impartial.

You also have to, on the side, provide proof that Rhost is somehow illiterate.

Good luck to you, when you've found the proof and can show it, I'd be more than happy to move on from there. Until that point, I do hope you don't dodge the fact that you've provided claims without accurate, solid evidence to back them up and simply provide some loose logical chain that has plenty of other possibilities. We'll see, I suppose.

DeletedUser

Ha ha... yes it is a game. With rules. If you play within the rules then you can do what you like. Agreed?

Therefore spies and other forms of intelligence gathering are ok, hacking is not. If you can persuade someone to give you a chance to do damage to an opposing side by sitting them or even having the tribe disbanded why not? Its not against the rules. So when you have a player start to bemoan anothers method, it is pretty laughable really. They are not forced to play so they can always walk, or switch off.

Not sure how you get self serving bull out of the statement, perhaps a little too extreme in its example but the message is clear enough.

Never said you never needed to play honorably mate, I was simply telling you your metaphor is bull :)

It prescribes to the notion that we are all great generals leading vast hosts to battle for the future of the world. We really are not. Mostly just people sitting behind a computer pressing buttons hundreds of times and at specific times.

Its bull to say history is written by the winner in this case, as I pointed out, we are playing a game which is cataloged through these externals. We are not stemming the tide of some foreign army in a do or die battle. We are mostly just doing math.

And coupled with this-

Don't tell me Fenrir that you trawl through old stats and forums to see how worlds were won? Give us strength!!!!!!!

I don't want to call you stupid, suggest you have a mental defecit, suggest you have a basic lack of ability to read, are lazy or ignorant, but I advise you to look at the post I was referring to about worlds not being remembered on how they won and the counter argument that that the externals provide a record that all sides have input into and thus provide balance. Instead of appearing stupid, having a mental defeicit, unable to read, lazy and ignorant...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107936

People also miss the fact that I do have opinions, and that not playing a world neither invalidates them nor means I shouldn't. I was in the world, I stay up to speed on it, and I've interacted with almost every tribe still playing a large part in this world. In keeping with discussion on logical fallacies, this is death by a thousand qualifications; you will stay whatever you can to invalidate me deserving to have an opinion and express it.

Yep you are correct you have the right to express your opinion, just as I have the right to express mine. Neither makes us right or wrong. Personally why you would bother expressing your opinion on a word you do not play on would to me in my opinion come down to two possible conclusions;

a. You have no RL and nothing better to do
b. You really like to express your opinion so others might gain from your wonderful intelligence... or in other words a bore!

Now I may not be correct but as it is my opinion and I don't need FACT to back up my opinion - there it is.

People also are using me as a red herring logical fallacy, to distract from the war that is fairly even at the moment.

Methinks he protests too much! I think people are just bored with you, having read back through the threads you come across as having a mighty opinion of your own self worth in TW and just LOVE to tell people. What you think is pretty irrelevant really!

People are also using ad hominem attacks on me (attacking my character) rather than discussing the points I make.
Maybe, I don't think I have, so are you expressing your feelings to the forum or to me?

I'll leave your opinions of me out of things you have to prove, given that most of them are impossible to prove for you. I made it a little easy, as I'm sure some things (like the definition of the word illiterate) can be found without too much trouble. But please, by all means, provide proof that I:

Ok firstly I don't need proof to back up an opinion, this is after all an internet forum, I don't know you from Adam, never will and will never be bothered by it, therefore I am happy my opinion is safe and happy for you to spout as much BS as you so wish with regard to having to prove what I think otherwise its not true. But hey for the fun of it, lets play your game a little. I am working from home and bored so have a little time on my hands.

1) Have no RL.
I think we have covered this, the fact that you post on worlds that you are not playing on proves that you have no RL? If you played sport, had a girlfriend, busy job etc etc, it would present you with a big time issue. Sitting in front of a screen is not RL

2) Have no right to have an opinion on a world I don't play.
Well, I think we have been here before. Whilst in principle you have an opinion to inform the President of Syria how badly he is doing his job... WTF has it to do with you? Perhaps you should as a Moderator make a special forum for people who want to chat about worlds they do not play on so they can all be happy together
3) Have nothing better to do with my time.
No that is just plain stupid. If you had better things to do you would do them... do you really need that explaining any more?

4) Say I am impartial.
Ha... I am not going to trawl through countless posts pasting what you have said to prove it. You are not impartial, my opinion based on what I have read. If you don't like it... change. Or do nothing.

You also have to, on the side, provide proof that Rhost is somehow illiterate.
No I don't. He asked why I called him it, he posted some obvious cut and paste from a google dictionary which did not include every description and definition of the word... I pasted in a secondary descriptor which is why I used it... thats enough to make the point. Proof... nah

Good luck to you, when you've found the proof and can show it, I'd be more than happy to move on from there. Until that point, I do hope you don't dodge the fact that you've provided claims without accurate, solid evidence to back them up and simply provide some loose logical chain that has plenty of other possibilities. We'll see, I suppose.

My my, do you think you are a Barrister in a court of law... get a life. Oh sorry forgot, ,my error!

In my opinion you coming on here when you do not play this world is slightly freaky and boring, hence not having any RL as you would have better things to do with your time. Do I need to prove it? No, I think the rational speaks for itself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107936

Never said you never needed to play honorably mate, I was simply telling you your metaphor is bull :)

Yes indeed.

It prescribes to the notion that we are all great generals leading vast hosts to battle for the future of the world. We really are not. Mostly just people sitting behind a computer pressing buttons hundreds of times and at specific times.

You are quite correct but it is up to the individual to conclude how they portray themselves playing this game. You are one of the people bemoaning the wrong playing of said game! Do you want to have it both ways, dictate how people play and decide how they must imagine or interrupt the role?

Its bull to say history is written by the winner in this case, as I pointed out, we are playing a game which is cataloged through these externals. We are not stemming the tide of some foreign army in a do or die battle. We are mostly just doing math.

Its a WAR game, therefore using a war metaphor was apt. Even if you don't like it. Also when a world dies, over time the reasons for the winner and the losers are lost unless you so wish to trawl through stats to try to determine what occurred. Even then you will not get a true picture just forums with prejudice and stats.

And coupled with this-

I don't want to call you stupid, suggest you have a mental defecit, suggest you have a basic lack of ability to read, are lazy or ignorant, but I advise you to look at the post I was referring to about worlds not being remembered on how they won and the counter argument that that the externals provide a record that all sides have input into and thus provide balance. Instead of appearing stupid, having a mental defeicit, unable to read, lazy and ignorant...

Its not balanced is it. Tell me where I can get the truth about W7 and why tribe x won over the other tribes? I can read through the forums, I can read stats of who took what when and who joined what tribe at some point. Unless you had every IGM ever posted, every skype message and call then you do not have the true facts and therefore you do not see the true picture. You see tribe x won! The open people who care about tribes y and z who nearly won or who thought they were cheated are those people who were in those tribes..... hence history is written by the victor. Not literally but enough to make it biased to the winner only...

Rant Out my heathen brethren

DeletedUser

You are one of the people bemoaning the wrong playing of said game! Do you want
to have it both ways, dictate how people play and decide how they must imagine or interrupt the role?

I have never said anything like that, after me wondering about your intelligance, you should really look at what I have posted.

I have never said there is a wrong or right way to play a game. I even said above in the quote you replied to that you don't need to play honorably.

Are you daft?

Its a WAR game, therefore using a war metaphor was apt. Even if you don't like it. Also when a world dies, over time the reasons for the winner and the losers are lost unless you so wish to trawl through stats to try to determine what occurred. Even then you will not get a true picture just forums with prejudice and stats.

Its not the war metaphor I have issue with, it is the victorious army coming and and rewriting the history. No. That doesnt happen. There is little "written" reports of how worlds were won and the written reports are on the externals. If you want to find out the history, simply need to go read.

It aint that hard to determine through stats and externals what happened mate. I rejoined tw before Yabro got dismantled. Still able to get an idea what happened.

Its not balanced is it. Tell me where I can get the truth about W7 and why tribe x won over the other tribes? I can read through the forums, I can read stats of who took what when and who joined what tribe at some point. Unless you had every IGM ever posted, every skype message and call then you do not have the true facts and therefore you do not see the true picture. You see tribe x won! The open people who care about tribes y and z who nearly won or who thought they were cheated are those people who were in those tribes..... hence history is written by the victor. Not literally but enough to make it biased to the winner only...

http://blog.tribalwars.net/index.php/category/world-news/world-007-news/

There is a starter on how world 7 was won mate :)

I will agree the externals are not balanced, some tribes post more than others. However all sides have input, differing from your history model.

Why? no else seems to!

I think also you are a little confused. If you governed yourself then why do you need independence? You have limited authority to decide your own way (which of course is not working), not to govern yourselves.

Tadge different old bean.

They do mate, if you notice, monsterbro no longer posts to derail, bunny remains generally on topic nowadays.

You mistake the issue, we are not sovereign, we govern due to the Scottish Government at Holyrood. England is neither sovereign and, due to the West Lothian question, not self-governing.

Last I will say on the issue, if you wish to continue the discussion, mail me. I find you English fascinating creatures ;)