Discussion: Version 8.8

DeletedUser

Haha. Nah ill give you the benefit of the doubt this time ;-)

DeletedUser

I love the update to the research manager where you can assign the template from the smithy :) Very useful so far.

DeletedUser

I am interested in the welcome page and was wondering if a sitter can have access to the welcome page and if we will be able to access while playing TW if activity charts are included it would be interesting to see.

DeletedUser

Excuse my persistence but will the fix for C button in mobile FA be part of 8.8 update? :)

Yea, I have the same question. Will the C button give an estimate that is equal to, or better than the Scout Report scripts?

'Also, my scouts are not reporting. They just come back with a ? (at least in world 64). It is like my FA didn't have a scout - but it does have a scout which comes back. Just not giving information.:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I have just lsot my last village and did not get the option to join the casual world did i do something wrong?

Seagryfn

You did not do anything wrong. I'm sorry, but only the software that will enable the creation of a 'Casual World' has been written. The actual 'casual world' server has not been set up and made available yet. When implemented (at a later date) it will be announced.

DeletedUser108145

You did not do anything wrong. I'm sorry, but only the software that will enable the creation of a 'Casual World' has been written. The actual 'casual world' server has not been set up and made available yet. When implemented (at a later date) it will be announced.

I take it this mean it could be a very long time before this is implemented? So anyone that get noble out in the next say 2 month should just restarted?

DeletedUser

I'm still having issues with navigation between villages, the arrow disappears on me when I know I still have villages to move to in the HQ, Rally point, Academy, Smithy, Market and main overview screens.

I still can't access my quick bar very often, I touch my screen and nothing happens or I hit the back button, refresh or one of the resources instead of what I'm trying to access. Still extremely frustrating!

If I have an incoming attack or incoming support I can't get into that village from the incoming page for some reason it just blinks but remains on the incoming page :/

When in the map screen if I go to attack a village it defaults me to my first village in my list every time for the view and defaults me to that villages rally point as well. Since I can't scroll through all my villages makes it a pain in that ass to send my attacks from the villages I wanted to attack from.

When in the report or mail I also can't always open the very first report or newest mail as nothing happens when I touch the screen or I hit other button's instead. Selecting the mail just before that I don't get an arrow button to move to another mail so hard to access those at times.

If you can increase the space some more between the scroll bar of the quick bar and the resources would be helpful. I hit the wrong thing even though I have small fingers making it frustrating.

Having those little quick links at the bottom right hand corner also a little annoying when I touch the screen on my IPhone and nothing happens or I get the account think instead.

I also can't do mass recruiting on my IPhone either as nothing shows up for my groups to select (Insert Difference thingy)

My farm assist is finally working better then your last version at least so thanks a million for that :)

DeletedUser656

@2tlc: Doesn't sound like anything I've been able to reproduce, sounds like there could be something dodgy with your phone. If you haven't already done so make sure you've updated to the latest iOS.

--

The welcome page is now active on World 64.

DeletedUser

My phone is updated. I sent in tickets on this before as before this update was a lot more bugs I found when using my IPhone.

I can sometimes get the links to work in my quick bar if I move the button I want back and forth several times to find just the right place to get it to work but can take a long time and is very frustration :/

DeletedUser

How long until casual world is up? The announcement made it seem like it would be an option now, and some people made plans :/

DeletedUser

Question about casual worlds.

Will there be one per every normal world or will it be a case that new casual worlds will open as and when required resulting in rimmed players from say w66 and w67 possibly playing the same casual world ?

Thanks

Typhi

How long until casual world is up? The announcement made it seem like it would be an option now, and some people made plans :/

Next couple of weeks, sorry, the announcement missed out that information.

Question about casual worlds.

Will there be one per every normal world or will it be a case that new casual worlds will open as and when required resulting in rimmed players from say w66 and w67 possibly playing the same casual world ?

Thanks

Casual worlds would take conquered players from all worlds until full, at which point we would start a second casual world.

DeletedUser

Can we assume that the birthing of the casual worlds was the reason for the death of the speed worlds?

DeletedUser

If a player joined w66 then w67 and joins the casual world when rimmed on w66 if they are subsequently rimmed on w67 will they be able to transfer their village to the casual world or be blocked because they are already on the casual world ?

DeletedUser

I was rimmed on a world that is now closed and lost my last village will I be able to join a casual world because of this ?