Restart letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Now, now, this is the usual antics this said player does. After failure after failure from each world they have played, said player has held a grudge. Yes, a grudge over a game on the internet. Yes, a well known troll who yet to grasp the basic concepts of Tribal Wars. Yes, a person that thrives on chaos and is a cancer in every tribe they lead or participate in. And yes, a player that will sooner or later be chased out of this world like all their past worlds.

And yes, I am talking to you. :icon_wink:

you can't say all that with out said players name!!! that's just mean, and we all really want to know who this player is.

DeletedUser

Think you managing that all by yourselves...

Us? We haven't done a thing... we didn't mail an entire K of people slandering another tribe and trying to enlist them into an early (and pointless) cat war. So, give your head a wobble, you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

DeletedUser

Us? We haven't done a thing... we didn't mail an entire K of people slandering another tribe and trying to enlist them into an early (and pointless) cat war. So, give your head a wobble, you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

You claim that you have done nothing wrong and Suitup shouldn't be blamed for restart letters. You have acknowledged the fact that you sent a number too many of them. But to say that you don't deserve blame because everyone else does it is ridiculous. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if "those players", you speak of, who also used restart letters followed your suit in this world.

Now here is this irony. You spectulate that this player who you're hinting at, is using other players for theirself, manipulating them, taking advantage of them, lying to them, making Suitup look bad, sypathizing with them, holding a grudge, being jealous, with nothing to back it up. From a glance, anyone can tell that you're trying to manpulate other players for your own ambition.

While this thread was not started by Cake! or by our leader Chase, you have been trying to destroy our honor. You keep hinting and keep coming back to the word "chased". Let me ask you, are you not taunting a single player and trying to destroy our honor? It's very sneaky how you do it.

Oh the otherhand, we Cake! stand by actions not by filthy mouths. You didn't need to feel offended by our pnp.

DeletedUser

You claim that you have done nothing wrong and Suitup shouldn't be blamed for restart letters. You have acknowledged the fact that you sent a number too many of them. But to say that you don't deserve blame because everyone else does it is ridiculous. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if "those players", you speak of, who also used restart letters followed your suit in this world.

I made no such acknowledgement. A small fraction of our players used restart letters, one of which made it on to the externals where it was quickly copied and used by numerous people. I personally sent no such mails, as it is not something I'm interested in doing.

I do claim that we have done nothing wrong. We may have defended ourselves from slander on the externals, but we have not been aggresive in any way towards Cake! We have not mailed people trying to incite a mass war against another tribe, or to manipulate players in any way.

So, I fail to see the irony that you are hinting at. I have a copy of the letter that I am referring to, and am happy to post it to the externals if necessary.

sp.ag

Oh the otherhand, we Cake! stand by actions not by filthy mouths. You didn't need to feel offended by our pnp.

I can provide Plenty of evidence that states this is far from correct. I will do so if you wish me to prove otherwise. I am sure you haven't even been shown the discussions I and chase had where she just chucked crap at me while I tried to resolve the situation which also included my acknowledge that we were partly to blame with provoking of mails however nothing wrong with Restart mails or provoke early crappy conflicts.. Then again it wouldn't surprise me if you weren't as chase is never wrong by all accounts.

Last edited:

carriestupidhead

Now here is this irony. You spectulate that this player who you're hinting at, is using other players for theirself, manipulating them, taking advantage of them, lying to them, making Suitup look bad, sypathizing with them, holding a grudge, being jealous, with nothing to back it up. From a glance, anyone can tell that you're trying to manpulate other players for your own ambition.

While this thread was not started by Cake! or by our leader Chase, you have been trying to destroy our honor. You keep hinting and keep coming back to the word "chased". Let me ask you, are you not taunting a single player and trying to destroy our honor? It's very sneaky how you do it.

I can prove all of the things being posted here about the Cake! Duchess to be true but have been waiting a "moment" ;)

You saying this is about restart mails, are they wrong to send? Let's have a slight glimpse:

W66 Ingame Mail said:
Bad Chase Nov 27,2012 15:44
You guys restart i will give you any other k beside k64, i will move my guys out of any you choose

You really really should not have pushed me, it was a very bad idea, this is as close to diplomacy as you will ever get from me now

We will take everyone who does not restart as a threat to get rid of before nobles

...If we are to be "blamed" for sending restart mails, then perhaps K64 needs to orchestrate a gangbang on Cake! as well. I have not sent a single restart mail myself but at least in ours we offer the newer player help, and certainly not to sacrifice our own member's startups to win a pre-noble "war" via restarts. :icon_neutral:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You claim that you have done nothing wrong and Suitup shouldn't be blamed for restart letters. You have acknowledged the fact that you sent a number too many of them.

Too many? We've acknowledged we sent restart mails. Restarting when receiving them would have been smart. Being a good samaritan is not something that can be overdone thus we could not have sent too many restart mails.

evertosword said:
But to say that you don't deserve blame because everyone else does it is ridiculous. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if "those players", you speak of, who also used restart letters followed your suit in this world.

Quit making awful strawman arguments. None of us said restart mails were okay because others sent them. They're okay because they're okay. It's that simple. If someone gets offended by someone suggesting they'd have an easier time if they restarted that is their fault for having such thin skin.

evertosword said:

Really? Telling people they're being manipulated is being manipulative? Try again. Chase's mail told very much an one-sided story intended to portray suitup as a big bad bogeyman that everyone needed to band together to take out. Chase's mail did nothing but paint herself as some sort of innocent martyr who'd been wronged by the members of Suitup. Don't kid yourselves.

evertosword said:

Know what's not honorable? Trying to organize a gangbang when outmuscled.

Know what else isn't honorable? Lying.

Know who tends to lie?

Chase.

[7:34:42 PM] Chase: i ATE valour solo
[7:34:44 PM] Chase: solo
[7:34:55 PM] Chase: he couldnt dismiss them faster than i ate them :D
[7:35:01 PM] Chase: i am eat suitup too

Ate Valour? Really?

http://www.twstats.com/en60/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9476203&type=&pn=-1

Nobling one village from a tribe means you destroyed them now? Really?

Of course not, she makes shit up to suit her purposes.

DeletedUser

Do your mouths ever run dry?

One comment from me, and four comments from you, making the same accusations based on words comming from your own mouths. But lets forget about Cake! It's delicious, but we're not the lead actor in this thread.

DeletedUser

One comment from me, and four comments from you, making the same accusations based on words comming from your own mouths. But lets forget about Cake! It's delicious, but we're not the lead actor in this thread.

Pretty sure there were some direct quotes from your infamous duke... so, let them eat cake!
MV5BMTIzOTk1NzY5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTMzNDgzMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR1,0,214,317_.jpg

DeletedUser

I have been waiting for this war of words and am so far left severely disappointed.

You made a number of statements that have been clearly and adequately rebutted with supporting evidence..... And thats what you post in reply?

Or is it simply a case that those of Cake are trying to create discord in the K and posting false assertions is the only way you can do it.

Not only are the members of suit quite skilled at the game of TW, they are also quite skilled at exposing the facts and truths that can be found with being aware of the people they interact with, as well as ensuring that the kind of false assertions you seem to promote are exposed for what they really are. All your PnP's seem to be based on the fact that your are outclassed :)

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well looks like the SuitUp crew is healed from the amount of butt hurt that has been displayed over the last 48 hours. Nice to see that you took your tail out from in between your legs, and started talking some smack. You decided to take this thread over and bash Chase for in game antics. Fair and within the rules.

Anyone who knows Chase knows that she speaks... alot and is very emotionally attached to this game. She doesn't back down from anything she doesn't like whether it be a restart letter, a scout sent, or a player of her own slacking off. Not always the easiest person to get along with, i've had my own run-ins with her in the past. I know you quickly want to try and suggest that creating an alliance with another tribe in order to take down the in game mean machine known as suit up is only a temporary solution, "meat shields" etc etc. It's a very good tactic to cause doubt in the minds of those entering in with the faith that their service be rewarded.

With that said of course it will stunt the growth of everyone involved but those same players stand to be nobled by suit up if they don't get involved. Sort of a Catch-22, if you can convince them to stay out of it then you can noble them eventually, or do they try and take suit up down, and stunt their growth, and maybe eventually get nobled. The third option is that they create a great relationship with Chase and work in harmony until they no longer can. When your going up against the top tribe you don't walk into the gunfight with a knife. You try and walk in with friends who can use catapults.

I was joking around with one of your members earlier - im just getting out of BP, I dont want a freaking cat war, i enjoy my tiny little village with crappy farm runs. The thing is, whether suitup provoked chase, or chase provoked chase and blamed it on suitup. We either have a conflict on our hands or both sides play nice. Thats just the way the game goes. So you can keep talking about how you think its just conflict from past worlds, or just the way she is, but bottom line is there are options, war, peace, or ignore.

carriestupidhead

With that said of course it will stunt the growth of everyone involved but those same players stand to be nobled by suit up if they don't get involved. Sort of a Catch-22, if you can convince them to stay out of it then you can noble them eventually, or do they try and take suit up down, and stunt their growth, and maybe eventually get nobled. The third option is that they create a great relationship with Chase and work in harmony until they no longer can. When your going up against the top tribe you don't walk into the gunfight with a knife. You try and walk in with friends who can use catapults.

There's another option: The approached tribes could just let us gun it out ourselves and snack on the leftovers... or simply gang us both, because one of SuitUp or Cake! will be left as the dominant tribe no matter which option you offered is taken.

DeletedUser

Restart letters will never go away. They are here to stay. Period.

I personally have never benefited from sending out restart mails. Dont know why but it flat out never worked. I gave up after half a dozen attempts.

I vote for a Cat War.

Cat fights are always amusing. Good times.

DeletedUser

There's another option: The approached tribes could just let us gun it out ourselves and snack on the leftovers... or simply gang us both, because one of SuitUp or Cake! will be left as the dominant tribe no matter which option you offered is taken.
SuitUp and Cake! are right on top of each other and neither really likes the other. A war is basically inevitable, the only question is when it will happen.
Me, I'm just sitting here with my popcorn, enjoying the PnP. Keep it up guys.

DeletedUser

On behalf of Suitup and Cake! thanks for the compliment DaWolf and enjoy your popcorn.

DeletedUser

ALIPW said:
Know what's not honorable? Trying to organize a gangbang
I completely disagree, it's just a part of the game. Diplomacy is one of the most stimulating aspects of TW, particularly in its inclusion of backroom alliances and oft consequent gangbangs. I think it goes without saying that if you aren't playing TW for a challenge then you're playing the wrong game, and I say that with experience of the receiving end of many an uneven conflict -- as I'm sure most people in this thread have been. Perhaps it's worth noting that there seems to be a common -- correct or not -- perception of SuitUp showboating, so it's hardly surprising that there's a popular opposition.

UBM said:
The thing is, whether suitup provoked chase, or chase provoked chase and blamed it on suitup. We either have a conflict on our hands or both sides play nice. Thats just the way the game goes. So you can keep talking about how you think its just conflict from past worlds, or just the way she is, but bottom line is there are options, war, peace, or ignore.
I'd like to echo this sentiment.
Regardless of who is supposedly in the wrong, could everyone perhaps pass the venom aside?
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but childish personal attacks leave all involved belittled -- not to mention everyone else nauseated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think it goes without saying that if you aren't playing TW for a challenge then you're playing the wrong game, and I say that with experience of the receiving end of many an uneven conflict -

I would go so far as to say that if you arent on the wrong side of an uneven conflict, then you are doing it wrong :icon_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.