Restart letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser108724

Maybe suitup have sent too many restart letter, now some people are not happy anymore. Maybe some alliance are being formed to cat them? Hm what do everyone think?

carriestupidhead

Getting into full-on Cat Wars just hinders everyones progress great, I prefer wars with actual nobles. :)

DeletedUser108724

Many people are concerned with our ability to stop them once they gain noble:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Maybe suitup have sent too many restart letter, now some people are not happy anymore. Maybe some alliance are being formed to cat them? Hm what do everyone think?

I think after Lakewind's letter got posted on the forum, that a ton of people used it and tried to get their neighbors to restart. Blaming SuitUp for that seems incredibly silly.

It's more likely that someone has a personal vendetta against certain members of SuitUp and is lying and manipulating others in the area into thinking SuitUp is the big bad boogeyman.

DeletedUser

Maybe whoever these "some people" are, they are trying to create a meat shield and distraction.

The alliance or people that would actually send cats would only destroy their chances on this world. And potentially not even effect the players of suit up that much.

What do I think..... That someone is trying to stir the less knowledgeable players of the game into doing something stupid in order to benefit themselves.

It happens a lot unfortunately. Part of learning this game is about understanding when your being used.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Maybe suitup have sent too many restart letter, now some people are not happy anymore.

Some people were never happy.

Some people make it their lives work to find reasons to not be happy because they want people to be sympathetic to their perpetual self-inflicted plight.

carriestupidhead

It could stop SuitUp, ya never know... but it will cause everyone in the K who participates to be set back in the game so far that players outside will take advantage.

AND there is the problem for this alliance regarding what happens to it after they're done catting Suitup... do the strongest tribes involved keep their promises of staying allied to the smaller ones who've just given up their troops and progress on their behalf? I think not. ;)

DeletedUser

Gao, you should restart.

Just checked out where you are located atm and the possibility of growth there is not decent compared to the size and activity of several of the neighbours right next to you (there are 6 villages with 12-16 times larger than yours in your 7*7). That is unless you haven`t already restarted once, cause if so, you are stuck there :/

On topic, *whispers* who has catapults out? :p

DeletedUser108724

Ya maybe I should since it is a week into the game and I still only have 23 points

LastApparatus

I think some some people who are upset with SuitUp and are trying to form an alliance is perhaps somebody who has bad blood with players from previous worlds and wants to bring it into world 66. Perhaps somebody is upset because they haven't been forgiven for verbally attacking some players of SuitUp. Perhaps these people are prone to temper tantrums if they can't get their way, and perhaps they do not know how to have a civilized talk. Perhaps they have a habit of yelling and cursing. Perhaps these people want to use smaller tribes and pretend to be their hero just to settle a personal vendetta against a few players who happen to be united under one tribe. Perhaps this person tries to attack players' on a personal level and not their in game skill. Perhaps they use these players' defending their selves in thread as evidence they're cry babies. Perhaps they are just a rude, deceptive, and unskilled player throwing one really really long temper tantrum.

...Perhaps.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

perhaps it' because suitup are rank one, and many people are just jealous?

Michael Corleone.

Now, now, this is the usual antics this said player does. After failure after failure from each world they have played, said player has held a grudge. Yes, a grudge over a game on the internet. Yes, a well known troll who yet to grasp the basic concepts of Tribal Wars. Yes, a person that thrives on chaos and is a cancer in every tribe they lead or participate in. And yes, a player that will sooner or later be chased out of this world like all their past worlds.

And yes, I am talking to you. :icon_wink:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
All of SuitUp better watch out. Otherwise they may be chased from W66. They may be eaten like Valour. Which, if I recall correctly means they might lose one village, and then recap it.

Status
Not open for further replies.