Rim wars!

DeletedUser

These forums are kinda boring, and you never see rim declarations anymore, especially not one doomed to such failure, so i thought i might enlighten you to the terrors we in the Sunset Alliance face...

tango-face-surprise-md.png

So a few days ago, things on the rim became a little interesting for us, far out in K87. We noticed that a rather large, tree hugging tribe was beginning to dominate.

27933-clip-art-graphic-of-a-green-tree-hugging-dinosaur-symbolizing-loss-of-habitat-or-love-for-nature-by-djart.jpg

Then they took one of our nicest and prettiest farms :)icon_sad:)

east-sussex-farm.gif

we decided (after a few long seconds of deliberation) that we had no choice but to fight back against the angry men in the Commonwealth who built a wall around our beloved play area.

west-sussex-farm.gif

So far... losses are around even.. which is surprising, as they currently hold 22 villages more than us (that might not sound impressive, but thats a pretty large number down here) and they actually have the capability to noble. Also, the next time I see a report in which swords are used to attack, I will seriously consider throwing a brick at my laptop.

Nick

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A war declaration where no tribes are mentioned.

Love it!

DeletedUser103537

lol yeah it could be any tribe. I am so curious and also is the other tribe up 22 villages in the war.

DeletedUser

I cannot believe i forgot names. oops. no, we dont have 22 villages between us, it's just how far they're starting in front..

DeletedUser

Ah excellent - the Commonwealth are right near me too. Unbelievable how many tribes make them up. Good luck!

DeletedUser

Are you counting every tribe in the commonwealth or a tribe in particular?

DeletedUser101787

oh the megatribe? yup their pretty annoying, actually trying to defend the 5 players i was farming/nobling... at least for like one day

klodapin21

lulz the common wealth alliance is a joke most Tw players know that family tribes and such do not work . As well Ive been wondering why 4lulz ( the biggest of their tribes) has been growing in points good luck in your war even though not one of you can noble :)

DeletedUser

Maybe individually the tribes possess different levels of skill?

lulz the common wealth alliance is a joke most Tw players know that family tribes and such do not work . As well Ive been wondering why 4lulz ( the biggest of their tribes) has been growing in points good luck in your war even though not one of you can noble :)

klodapin21

no there all horrible lol only a few individuals are actually good and well see if they truly have what it takes to survive the next month or so. Personally I dont see the commonwealth tribes lasting longer than that...

DeletedUser

stop being so mean with them! let them have some funs :p
im about to noble a vill in k86, i might get closer to such a interesting war :p

DeletedUser

Hehe ok I gotcha, I should have recognized the wisdom when your first post was educating everyone about how family tribes suck. Guess what 80% of tribes suck, even elite top tribes once the world has been going can suck , once you get in realizing it's a skeleton crew as there are a number of inactive players that are being "managed". I'm not going to argue with you about the family tribes, your preaching to the choir. Hopefully our most capable players will progress and the suck will be nobled out. I'm not worried about perceptions either way at this stage(of the game, to me) just because the monster players that I would be worried about are going to eat regardless.

I just hate to see this dude sheepishly claim on the whole family tribe when he is encountering 1 tribe. Trying to act like he's so overwhelmed on the globals. It's the pnp though and I love a good lowbietribe/rim declaration surrounding nobodies.

no there all horrible lol only a few individuals are actually good and well see if they truly have what it takes to survive the next month or so. Personally I dont see the commonwealth tribes lasting longer than that...

DeletedUser

Fact: In one month all of our tribes have about 1.5 mil points combined

Fact: We dominate the South East rim and what used to be the South East rim one month ago - what are you going to do about it?

Fact: We're not even done recruiting new members - even though recruitment is ''closed''.

I'm not sure what makes someone think that we wont be around in a month. Please, prove us wrong.

DeletedUser

Simple.

Fact: Over 90% of all family tribes with over 3 tribes in it have failed within 2 months of their birth.

Fact: The commonwealth has well over 3 tribes.

Fact: The large majority of players in the commonwealth are Noobs. How can I tell this is fact? Because any player with a large amount of skill has seen family tribes like the commonwealth come and disappear and would avoid it like the plague.

Fact: Despite the large amount of members, no tribe will have to fight the entire commonwealth at the same time, because they are spread out around the rim.

How's that for facts?

DeletedUser

Simple.

Fact: Over 90% of all family tribes with over 3 tribes in it have failed within 2 months of their birth.

Fact: The commonwealth has well over 3 tribes.

Fact: The large majority of players in the commonwealth are Noobs. How can I tell this is fact? Because any player with a large amount of skill has seen family tribes like the commonwealth come and disappear and would avoid it like the plague.

Fact: Despite the large amount of members, no tribe will have to fight the entire commonwealth at the same time, because they are spread out around the rim.

How's that for facts?

And that is my point exactly. The guy has had problems with 2 members in one tribe close to him in "some tribe" but it's worded to sound like he is facing a huge massive elite prerolled with 24 hour coplayed accounts from "the german server" or something.

Well skill is subjective. IMO a player with a *large* amount of skill that didn't want to pregroup would just go tribeless for a decent amount of time but I also guess that would matter why they joined a tribe in the lower points anyhow. If you join them for protection support and to be with players with the same skill set, and you've found that in any tribe on any world with only dealing with new people you have been very fortunate.

This is rebutting your comment only - it is not in support of the comment you are replying to.

DeletedUser

Fair enough. Can't wait to see when they start nobling each other lol