Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
[/SPOIL]
ViRuS. I have already vented my thoughts on the matter and I have my own opinions on what Yarr should be doing. You have some good points, I concede as I already know all the arguments you might throw as if the positions were reversed, I would be gunning for the same ones. The obvious would be Mass Recruiting, Family Tribe, and being the generic bad guy of the forums.

I differ from you though as I see the world as something good even without all the excellent timing, wars without recruitment, and perfect OPs rating. I have been through multiple worlds, and I've seen how and even had the privilege of playing with some of the best of the best. This world is alive and kicking. I see tribes filled with active players who actually play rather than just sim city, I see posters that post their opinion even though not all of them are in my favor, I see diplomacy flourishing and wars boiling. I do not see this world as a terrible one. That is where I think we differ.

Even when you see me messing up apathy, I've never once thought of them as a tribe filled with losers. I've always had enough respect for my tribe as well as my enemies.

I only have one thing to say to you though, if you think the world is so bad, then leave the world or do something about it. I hear you moaning, complaining, but again, if you want to change something start with yourself.

I leave you with a song by Michael Jackson. :icon_razz:

It's always had potential, it still does. That is down to the players that are here, however it is up to the tribes to make this world a great one. No individual can do it alone. I know I can vouch for SVG when I say we will keep our morale's and strive to beat anyone put in our path. That includes Yarr. You guys haven't won yet, I'm a long time dead as are the other players that stand before you. Some may waver alot easier than others but, you won't be gifted this world, far from it.

I am a guy who loves small tribes, I love war. With lots of small tribes you get a very interest game, if families can be kept out of it. When a tribe of 65 makes a sister tribe of 65 when they do not have 65 good players between them is when I get a little uneasy and need to point it out. I know you guys have good members, would be stupid of me to state otherwise but you don't have a tribe -full- of good members, far from it. You have stacks of dead weight and it's clear to see who. But hey I can't have things my own way. I'll stick with my tribe with a low member count, who have good diplomatic ties and will fight any tribe that comes to us.

I'll leave when I get rimmed or I get bored as I have stated before. I can see a few wars coming so plenty left for me to get excited about. Plus I love the settings in this world.

Good to see you have calmed down, nice post actually :)

@Thorfalar

I look forward to seeing you on the field when the time comes.

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
It's always had potential, it still does. That is down to the players that are here, however it is up to the tribes to make this world a great one. No individual can do it alone. I know I can vouch for SVG when I say we will keep our morale's and strive to beat anyone put in our path. That includes Yarr. You guys haven't won yet, I'm a long time dead as are the other players that stand before you. Some may waver alot easier than others but, you won't be gifted this world, far from it.

I am a guy who loves small tribes, I love war. With lots of small tribes you get a very interest game, if families can be kept out of it. When a tribe of 65 makes a sister tribe of 65 when they do not have 65 good players between them is when I get a little uneasy and need to point it out. I know you guys have good members, would be stupid of me to state otherwise but you don't have a tribe -full- of good members, far from it. You have stacks of dead weight and it's clear to see who. But hey I can't have things my own way. I'll stick with my tribe with a low member count, who have good diplomatic ties and will fight any tribe that comes to us.

I'll leave when I get rimmed or I get bored as I have stated before. I can see a few wars coming so plenty left for me to get excited about. Plus I love the settings in this world.

Good to see you have calmed down, nice post actually :)

@Thorfalar

I look forward to seeing you on the field when the time comes.
[/SPOIL]

Glad to see that we finally see eye to eye on something then. Hope to see you on the battlefield and its been a pleasure having this kind of banter with you.

I know what we lack and hopefully, problems will be resolved soon, in the meantime, I hope you and yours grow and hopefully, we can have an even war(or as close to even as possible) when the time comes that we are deemed to fight. ^_^

DeletedUser103070

Since nobody has done a review lately I'll chime in my 2 cents worth:

Yarr - A lot has been made of their association with Arg and their rather questionable recruiting tactics (members like Beastz or Garry09 who's conquers are like 75% internal or free villages) but on the flip side of that there are of course some very good members here and as Virus said it would be extremely foolish to state otherwise. I know they have just started to go to war against SLURP! and it should be interesting to see if they can run through a smaller tribe easily.

Wobble - As of late they seem to be running through the NIR Family. They are up 116-21 over the past week. I heard they were hitting a couple inactive players so the stats may be a bit misleading but still impressive. It will be interesting to see what Wobble does if SLURP! has any kind of success against Yarr.

AAA - They absolutely ran right through NEW like they were nothing. They had over a hundred caps against them in two days and caused them to disband in 3. They have a ton of room to grow and are sitting quite pretty in regards to their location. One has to wonder if a tribe like LGO (who just joined the top 20) is next.

NIR - Despite their size I truly question how much longer they will be around. They are getting hit fairly hard by Wobble and if AAA were to jump in as well I feel like it would be a free fall for them. Naturally they do have many good members so again I could be completely wrong in regards to them falling.

SLURP! - This is quite interesting. I happen to know several members here and know that many are quite good. Despite the early returns from their war with Yarr they are hitting the #1 player in the world fairly hard at the moment. I have a feeling that SLURP! will give Yarr many problems over the coming weeks and definitely won't go away quietly. This also isn't a tribe that Yarr can simply recruit the best and eat the rest. Should be a good war as long as SLURP! doesn't get hit by anybody else.

TB! - Honestly I know very little about this tribe other than that they share a rather large border with Yarr. Looking at their ODD it doesn't seem as if they have been seriously attacked yet. If they were to jump in with SLURP! against Yarr it would make things suddenly much more interesting.

SVG - Another tribe that I'm surprised is still around (no offense intended). I just believed with their location and no true home continent that they would eventually fold and join another tribe such as SLURP! or AAA. I still believe this will happen but I do like being proven wrong by a small group of good to great players that take it to the big guy.

Apathy - Honestly, I feel like a lot of bark but little bite. I see Azazel all around these forums calling out other tribes but I have yet to see Apathy do anything of significance. On the other hand they have had impressive longevity for their size and such few tribe changes that would lead you to think this is a very tight knit group and would be tough to crack. I believe if a tribe of much greater size starts to hit them that they eventually fold and join another tribe in the top 5.

NTS - See above. Mass-recruiting lately it seems. A massive amount of members for a family tribe.

Judges - I really like their location. They have their continent on absolute lock down. The question becomes do they attempt to expand out of that continent and if they do through who?

*322* - I'm surprised this tribe is still around. Just a couple weeks ago they looked like they were ready to fade out of the top 20 and become irrelevant but yet here they are sitting comfortably in 11th. Sooner or later things will become heated with Apathy.

TON - These guys came out of nowhere on the north side of Wobble. Taking a glance at their TW stats page it seems that they and Elders merged in a sense or maybe they just recruited from Elders? Not really sure but I would be curious to see their relation with Wobble and the NIR family.

Arg - A lot has been said about them but now it seems somebody that was unwanted gained control and kicked people they didn't like? At least that is the rumor I've heard, or perhaps Yarr finally managed to gain control over their "basher" tribe (sorry but most of those players are too big to be a basher)..regardless, everyone knows Arg is Yarr's feeder tribe.

HoneyB - Rim tribe similar to that of TON except not quite as large or as many players. Looking at the updating maps they are quite boxed in. It will be interesting to see which direction they attempt to go and what they decide to do in regards to the tribe called UT which is the remnants of KE.

TM - Rounding out the top 15 is one of the more interesting tribes. They are a rim tribe of sorts that share a rather large border with Yarr. Their quantity of is relatively low but it appears their quality is rather high. The only bad thing I have to say about them is that I have heard their duke, Justinnissen09 is quite the ego maniac and very difficult to talk to in regards to anything diplomatic. May be their downfall.

Well there is the top 15 as i'm a bit too lazy to do top 20 and the remaining tribes in the top 20 I know very little about. Apologies if anyone feels like they were called out.

DeletedUser100466

[spoil]
Since nobody has done a review lately I'll chime in my 2 cents worth:

Yarr - A lot has been made of their association with Arg and their rather questionable recruiting tactics (members like Beastz or Garry09 who's conquers are like 75% internal or free villages) but on the flip side of that there are of course some very good members here and as Virus said it would be extremely foolish to state otherwise. I know they have just started to go to war against SLURP! and it should be interesting to see if they can run through a smaller tribe easily.

Wobble - As of late they seem to be running through the NIR Family. They are up 116-21 over the past week. I heard they were hitting a couple inactive players so the stats may be a bit misleading but still impressive. It will be interesting to see what Wobble does if SLURP! has any kind of success against Yarr.

AAA - They absolutely ran right through NEW like they were nothing. They had over a hundred caps against them in two days and caused them to disband in 3. They have a ton of room to grow and are sitting quite pretty in regards to their location. One has to wonder if a tribe like LGO (who just joined the top 20) is next.

NIR - Despite their size I truly question how much longer they will be around. They are getting hit fairly hard by Wobble and if AAA were to jump in as well I feel like it would be a free fall for them. Naturally they do have many good members so again I could be completely wrong in regards to them falling.

SLURP! - This is quite interesting. I happen to know several members here and know that many are quite good. Despite the early returns from their war with Yarr they are hitting the #1 player in the world fairly hard at the moment. I have a feeling that SLURP! will give Yarr many problems over the coming weeks and definitely won't go away quietly. This also isn't a tribe that Yarr can simply recruit the best and eat the rest. Should be a good war as long as SLURP! doesn't get hit by anybody else.

TB! - Honestly I know very little about this tribe other than that they share a rather large border with Yarr. Looking at their ODD it doesn't seem as if they have been seriously attacked yet. If they were to jump in with SLURP! against Yarr it would make things suddenly much more interesting.

SVG - Another tribe that I'm surprised is still around (no offense intended). I just believed with their location and no true home continent that they would eventually fold and join another tribe such as SLURP! or AAA. I still believe this will happen but I do like being proven wrong by a small group of good to great players that take it to the big guy.

Apathy - Honestly, I feel like a lot of bark but little bite. I see Azazel all around these forums calling out other tribes but I have yet to see Apathy do anything of significance. On the other hand they have had impressive longevity for their size and such few tribe changes that would lead you to think this is a very tight knit group and would be tough to crack. I believe if a tribe of much greater size starts to hit them that they eventually fold and join another tribe in the top 5.

NTS - See above. Mass-recruiting lately it seems. A massive amount of members for a family tribe.

Judges - I really like their location. They have their continent on absolute lock down. The question becomes do they attempt to expand out of that continent and if they do through who?

*322* - I'm surprised this tribe is still around. Just a couple weeks ago they looked like they were ready to fade out of the top 20 and become irrelevant but yet here they are sitting comfortably in 11th. Sooner or later things will become heated with Apathy.

TON - These guys came out of nowhere on the north side of Wobble. Taking a glance at their TW stats page it seems that they and Elders merged in a sense or maybe they just recruited from Elders? Not really sure but I would be curious to see their relation with Wobble and the NIR family.

Arg - A lot has been said about them but now it seems somebody that was unwanted gained control and kicked people they didn't like? At least that is the rumor I've heard, or perhaps Yarr finally managed to gain control over their "basher" tribe (sorry but most of those players are too big to be a basher)..regardless, everyone knows Arg is Yarr's feeder tribe.

HoneyB - Rim tribe similar to that of TON except not quite as large or as many players. Looking at the updating maps they are quite boxed in. It will be interesting to see which direction they attempt to go and what they decide to do in regards to the tribe called UT which is the remnants of KE.

TM - Rounding out the top 15 is one of the more interesting tribes. They are a rim tribe of sorts that share a rather large border with Yarr. Their quantity of is relatively low but it appears their quality is rather high. The only bad thing I have to say about them is that I have heard their duke, Justinnissen09 is quite the ego maniac and very difficult to talk to in regards to anything diplomatic. May be their downfall.

Well there is the top 15 as i'm a bit too lazy to do top 20 and the remaining tribes in the top 20 I know very little about. Apologies if anyone feels like they were called out.
[/spoil]
good job dude

DeletedUser

322, Apathy and SVG are the best tribes here, along with Wobble, High respect for Wobble, they have done Great, though SVG, Apathy, 322 are definitely with top players, out of them three I believe Apathy will go furthest, though SVG are the best ones there they are busy with quite a few things I believe, 322 are a great working tribe as well, Id like to see how everything works in a few weeks from now

DeletedUser

Big news guys NIR is now disbanding because you guys keep saying it, you all seemed to of guessed right. OMG!!11!!1!!1

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
One has to wonder if a tribe like LGO (who just joined the top 20) is next.

Good enjoyable read, thanks for taking the time to do a review. FYI, LGO are the active remnants of w~e, the other tribe we were warring alongside NEW. So they're already being eaten.

DeletedUser

322, Apathy and SVG are the best tribes here, along with Wobble, High respect for Wobble, they have done Great, though SVG, Apathy, 322 are definitely with top players, out of them three I believe Apathy will go furthest, though SVG are the best ones there they are busy with quite a few things I believe, 322 are a great working tribe as well, Id like to see how everything works in a few weeks from now

These 3 tribes don't have a shot in shit of winning this world, nuff said.

DeletedUser85711

*322* is still around because those that were hitting them in a coordinated fashion got wiped out by outside forces.

Apathy had the numbers on their side and diplomacy to ensure they could see out what they set out to do. Can't really comment until later

SVG did decent, I guess, but did AAA really pour support into them? I hadn't given them a ton of credit before, but if that's the case I'd give them even less.

NIR will fall. The member's of that tribe that are going around making a big deal out of people saying so are silly. Congrats on having 5 good members, once all the food around them are eaten where does that put you? Yep. All of your meat shields gone and 2 options left.

Yarr basically has/d a family tribe. I don't think they intended for it to be a family tribe but that's kind of how it worked out. I don't think highly of it and some-what comical, but it is what it is. It doesn't pull away from the coordination or skill set the main tribe has -- just extra firepower.

SLURP! may have a decent chance, but honestly couldn't tell you. I know a member or two from there and don't have any qualms with them, but "w25 winners" doesn't mean squat to me. Coming from someone that had a run at winning world, I have a good grasp that 80% of the members at that point in the game are basically fodder that some how managed to make it past 1 village. Internal whores and dead accounts carried by 5 players is usually how it rolls. Either way, I hope to see good things from them -- as I'm fond of smaller tribes being able to put it to the bigger owns via their skill-set.

AAA are untested but sounds like they have a decent arsenal of members. I look forward to the time when they get to shine against an opponent in which the odds aren't on their side.

Wobble is full of noobs.

I didn't intend this to be any sort of review, but kinda ended up being that way as I progressed. If I left your tribe out of it, it's probably because I don't know anything about your tribe.

DeletedUser

im sure he was referring to substance that i may have been on.

Anyway NIR is having internal conflicts between the leader and other members, so I see a disband happening soon, with then larger southern member merging into AAA. Also the fact that volvol is leaving and will cause an inactive account will cause more problems.

NTS on the other hand is set to move on by itself maybe taking in some of the other NIR members, looks like this may be the end of NIR as we know it.