Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

And there was me thinking you had been rimmed, as who you were bashing for is also dead am i wrong or whaaaat? :icon_wink:

8209 dilligaf2009 0 0 0

DeletedUser

Oh and it is *Huggles* just so you get some brownie points from your teacher :lol:

DeletedUser

Why should we?

Now answer this, what have you done?

Why are you interested in Apathy anyway..?

Its a simple question really. I do not understand why you are trying to dodge it.

To make it simple for you then here's a list of tribes we have had a hand in eliminating all of which have been top 10 tribes:

I showed you my hand, now care to show me yours? What have you guys done aside from helping kill off a crap tribe like [PMS]? What did you guys contribute to this world aside from hollow words?

DeletedUser76354

Its a simple question really. I do not understand why you are trying to dodge it.

To make it simple for you then here's a list of tribes we have had a hand in eliminating all of which have been top 10 tribes:
Care X-Best Rank 2
WSS-Best Rank 1
Bunny-Best Rank 1
KE-Best Rank 7
Ninjas-Best Rank 3

I showed you my hand, now care to show me yours? What have you guys done aside from helping kill off a crap tribe like [PMS]? What did you guys contribute to this world aside from hollow words?

Why are you insisting that apathy should've done more?

No, we havn't done as much as you, we're 11 members you're 120.

Are you expecting us to war AAA, Wobble, YAR F, SLURP? I'm not keen on facing tribes triple my size. We've picked our targets carefully, and waited for the right time to strike.

Why should we fight fairly, when we can fight on our terms and make sure we get the job done, oh why, please tell me as you're so full of knowledge.

DeletedUser100466

[spoil]

[/spoil]
1)Ego
2)Bickering
3)mocking
4)Criticizing

enough?:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Why are you insisting that apathy should've done more?

No, we havn't done as much as you, we're 11 members you're 120.

Are you expecting us to war AAA, Wobble, YAR F, SLURP? I'm not keen on facing tribes triple my size. We've picked our targets carefully, and waited for the right time to strike.

Why should we fight fairly, when we can fight on our terms and make sure we get the job done, oh why, please tell me as you're so full of knowledge.

I'm not insisting on anything. Read my statements again, where have I asked you to do more. All I'm doing you is asking a simple question.

Here, read it again.

Another one that skipped over an uncomfortable question.

Again I ask you.

Why doesn't Apathy do something about the state of the world? What can Apathy offer the world that gives you the right to throw derogatory statements everywhere? What has Apathy actually done aside from doing a couple of successful OPs?

This is not a question that is filled with malice, rather this is an actual question of what the state of Apathy is and its history.

What have you done?

Its really not that hard. :icon_rolleyes:

[spoil][/spoil]
1)Ego
2)Bickering
3)mocking
4)Criticizing

enough?:icon_eek:

Good eye there rath. Truly, this is what Apathy truly stand for. :lol:

DeletedUser76354

Again..

Why should we do something about the state of this world? We're not in a position to do so, whereas you are, and you have the power to.

But..

You'd rather merge in your enemies hug up to the next big power and so fourth.

That's something we've never done.

Even when our enemies were in AAA, at the time 4-5 times bigger and us, we still pursued them and rimmed them.

Even before the gang bang on TOP, we pursued our enemies there and ended up rimming them.

When are you going to do something to change the state of the world, or are you going to be holding Wobbles hand to the end?

DeletedUser

ssshhh they are pro/elite group of w65 :icon_wink: and my name is "Sam"

Nice to meet you Sam. Call me SH.

I'll try to remember to keep quiet about it. Thanks for the warning.
:lol:

Edit due to ninja reply:

Again..

Why should we do something about the state of this world? We're not in a position to do so, whereas you are, and you have the power to.

But..

You'd rather merge in your enemies hug up to the next big power and so fourth.

That's something we've never done.

Even when our enemies were in AAA, at the time 4-5 times bigger and us, we still pursued them and rimmed them.

Even before the gang bang on TOP, we pursued our enemies there and ended up rimming them.

When are you going to do something to change the state of the world, or are you going to be holding Wobbles hand to the end?

First of all, you insult top tribes in the world, you accuse them of hugging, and you gallavant in your oh so wonderful high horse. You go on to complain that the world is bad when its a truly excellent world with its dynamic politics, its opinionated posters, and the quality in most tribes.

You guys as a tribe have done what?

Hollow words. Empty and resounding in their lack of substance. Of the whole top 10, your tribe has done less in this world than ARG.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They aren't able to respond because they know they are the ones hugging so all they have done is tried to turn the attention on to us...

Apathy have *322* as ally together with them bum buddies SVG who are nothing but runners... Cant wait till we steam roll Slurp and show these splinter tribes what wars are about.

I love how you muppets have not looked into any history of the players that you are assuming have no experience of wars on this game, most of us (*322*) are old school players and have been in nothing but war, so to say what you have said is absolutely ridiculous so insert your name here->

cheers.

DeletedUser76354

Nice to meet you Sam. Call me SH.

I'll try to remember to keep quiet about it. Thanks for the warning.
:lol:

Edit due to ninja reply:

First of all, you insult top tribes in the world, you accuse them of hugging, and you gallavant in your oh so wonderful high horse. You go on to complain that the world is bad when its a truly excellent world with its dynamic politics, its opinionated posters, and the quality in most tribes.

You guys as a tribe have done what?

Hollow words. Empty and resounding in their lack of substance. Of the whole top 10, your tribe has done less in this world than ARG.

I don't think this is a bad world, and it's ignorant for you to think so. You're basing this off one members opinion.

Do you deny hugging and recruiting your enemies then?

I've never heard of ARG before I saw they were associated with you. A lot of people were talking about Apathy during our Ops, not OUR FAULT people spoke about us.

DeletedUser

I don't think this is a bad world, and it's ignorant for you to think so. You're basing this off one members opinion.

Are you saying the opinion of your duke has no basis on how your tribe feels? You must have one hell of a tribe if the views of the leadership is not followed by its members. I concede that some views by members towards the views of the leadership might not be the same, but at least we here in Yarr believe in what the duke believes and follows it to the letter.

But we digress, what I'm asking you is simple, what has Apathy done to deserve its tongue in this world? You keep going around circles when you are not willing to answer that one simple question.

DeletedUser76354

We don't deserve it, it's not our fault people talk of us.

We've simply done what loads of people wanted to do but didn't.

The leadership of our tribe is everyone.

DeletedUser

We don't deserve it, it's not our fault people talk of us.
I agree with you on this and is what I wanted to here from the get go. Your tribe doesn't deserve all the talk and the hype it enjoyed before.

Its happy that we have an understanding.

DeletedUser76354

The fact people are talking about a little 11 member tribe shows how much you big guns are doing, right? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7158

Why not do it yourself?

You've completely missed the point.

We've set a higher standard for ourselves, which is why we're only 11 members. I have no qualms about recruiting another 5,10,20 members - if they're good enough. We haven't come across anyone suitable that impresses me yet.

Yarr family have no such recruitment standard, which is why you're large, sprawling, and with little to no respect left.

DeletedUser

You haven't eliminated anyone. You've pressed recruit.

Cool.

See:

Another one that skipped over an uncomfortable question.

Again I ask you.

Why doesn't Apathy do something about the state of the world? What can Apathy offer the world that gives you the right to throw derogatory statements everywhere? What has Apathy actually done aside from doing a couple of successful OPs?

This is not a question that is filled with malice, rather this is an actual question of what the state of Apathy is and its history.

What have you done?

Hollow words and empty threats will get you naught but meaningless pride.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101947

To be fair, coming from an ex-CareX member, Yarr can certainly be given the victory for that. The tribe's morale was low due to failed ops against Yarr and losing ground against them.

As for the rest of this bickering it is absurd. Everyone knows Apathy has good players--It's silly to deny it. They haven't done anything to drastically change the world but as they mentioned; why should they?

Yarr is one of the better tribes but is losing respect due to the recruitment (even if it is a strategically sound choice).

@SplittingHeadache -- What exactly are you trying to accomplish? To make a tribe who has been pretty much nothing but successful look bad? Make people bow down to Yarr because of some forum posts? You have made some good posts in the past but now your posts just look like simple banter about semantics and pure flaming.

How about instead of wasting everyone's time with these absurd posts you do something in-game about it (or are you even still in game?). If you don't like Apathy; or want to prove that they are not respected (which they generally are) then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT in game to prove your point.

I'm not usually one to call someone out on the externals but honestly I got tired of seeing the unread post and wasting my time clicking to see if it was actually something of relevance.