Wobble vs apathy

DeletedUser100466

They are being gifted villages from a Wobble member that quit. Would be foolish of Apathy to get into a conflict with Wobble.
so now wobble paying tax to apathy
forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif

That's even worse condition :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser76354

More apathy forum exposure

You're going to give Headache a heart attack.

DeletedUser

Well just by looking at the map Apathy only has 3 choices of tribes to pick from. 322 who they are rumored to have a NAP/Alliance with. NIR who sounds like they are falling and dont see them jumping on that would make them look bad :icon_rolleyes: but may have lots of food if they fall that is if Wobble shares there food but looks like they are on good terms with Wobble. And well Wobble but hey they are letting them eat on some of there own villages so not so sure where you guys plan on growing?

DeletedUser

Seems like another case of hugging. It seems as though know " real " men play this game anymore. I had a little respect for Apathy until I saw this context.

DeletedUser

Seems like another case of hugging. It seems as though know " real " men play this game anymore. I had a little respect for Apathy until I saw this context.

and er.... what exactly have you derived from this 'context' ?

DeletedUser76354

We get a message telling us we're being gifted free villages, who wouldn't jump on that?

Also like to clarify it was against the wishes of Wobble, they didn't consent to it, it was the owner of the account.

DeletedUser100466

[spoil]
We get a message telling us we're being gifted free villages, who wouldn't jump on that?

Also like to clarify it was against the wishes of Wobble, they didn't consent to it, it was the owner of the account.
[/spoil]

so is it another apathy alliance aka so called hugging(as apathy describe) ?
or

They are paying you tax so you don't attack them ?

mother-of-god-small.png

DeletedUser108039

Is it a crime for someone to give people some villages it is there account?? Seeing as one or two of the apathy members helped us at one time or another its pretty fair i believe??.

Sam you stoll my feed the troll pic :O. YOU SON OF AE BEETCH !. lol

DeletedUser100466

[spoil]
Is it a crime for someone to give people some villages it is there account?? Seeing as one or two of the apathy members helped us at one time or another its pretty fair i believe??.
It is if you gave them to another tribe ,account was in wobble should decide (which they did) and btw i thought you would give more preference to tribe rather than Pa's

Sam you stoll my feed the troll pic :O. YOU SON OF AE BEETCH !. lol
Love is mutual :lol:
[spoil]
haters-doug.gif
[/spoil]
[/spoil]
Replied in green

DeletedUser100466

Moderator close this thread as we know now wobble gifting village to apathy and it's not war.