Wobble vs apathy

DeletedUser100466

You knew when you made the thread it wasn`t war :D

No:icon_redface:

DJ =/= Wobble.

If anyone attacks wobble player that does not count they attacking wobble ?:icon_surprised:
7f1ce6a6c7bf1503792747937b93f7cd.png

DeletedUser

Apathy...Wobble... Just war already, or merge. Then war another tribe or just merge with another tribe until you have a bunch of skilled members doing nothing ,but hugging each other until the next merge and cleaning up the dead weight from each merged tribe. No one likes alliance hugging they like to see merging hugging. Its way more entertaining because then at least someone gets nobled other than a hug fest.

DeletedUser85711

No:icon_redface:

If anyone attacks wobble player that does not count they attacking wobble ?:icon_surprised:
7f1ce6a6c7bf1503792747937b93f7cd.png

DJ set his account to delete and told Apathy to take his villages. That isn't Wobble giving Apathy villages, that's a Wobble player giving villages away -- which isn't quite the same thing. But you're free to twist whatever to however you like -- the point of PnP.

DeletedUser3932

I think we all know that.

But I think he is getting at, that since the villages were in Wobble's tribe. Are you not wanting to do something about them taking your villages? Even if your tribe-mate said they could?

DeletedUser100466

DJ set his account to delete and told Apathy to take his villages. That isn't Wobble giving Apathy villages, that's a Wobble player giving villages away -- which isn't quite the same thing. But you're free to twist whatever to however you like -- the point of PnP.

So you are saying player already hit delete and gifted villages to apathy rather than wobble :lol: and the even more funny thing is you didn't kick him.

That make no sense to me so looks like you are the one doing pnp here to hide embarrassment.

DeletedUser3932

Never said it was your call :icon_biggrin:

How was it sorted exactly? If I may ask.

DeletedUser

It seems like DJ had some personal connections to Apathy and had to leave TW for whatever reason so he left them a christmas gift :)

Unsure what people are trying to pry out of this.

DeletedUser3932

Information on the relationship between Wobble an Apathy most likely.

You must have some sort of good connections. Gift or no Gift, if you are not friendly with a tribe, you don't want your villages ending up in enemy hands.

DeletedUser

eh 22 villages... compared to the 4k plus we have. Its no biggy.

DeletedUser3932

Its interesting to know different tribes attitudes to things like this.

Someone claimed, that the relationship between Yarr and SLURP began to break them down, because SLURP 'poked' Yarr by nobling a village in their section.

DeletedUser85711

So you are saying player already hit delete and gifted villages to apathy rather than wobble :lol: and the even more funny thing is you didn't kick him.

That make no sense to me so looks like you are the one doing pnp here to hide embarrassment.
Yep. Supposedly DJ had a few things he was pissed at Wobble for (or a selected couple of members). We didn't want to kick him because didn't want NIR to know what was going on, as they were already mailing the account to see when they were offline constantly. Someone in the tribe talked him into setting him as sitter.

I don't do PnP -- I just set people straight.
Never said it was your call :icon_biggrin:

How was it sorted exactly? If I may ask.

No clue, I didn't ask -- as I don't really care tbh. I just kill whoever leadership points me at.

xman182

Just hurry up and merge allready.... Apathy is a threat so best to just merge the players and not have to war them right?. jezz.. I mean this is tribal hugs ?

DeletedUser100466

Just hurry up and merge allready.... Apathy is a threat so best to just merge the players and not have to war them right?. jezz.. I mean this is tribal hugs ?

Don't worry their next target is apathy(80%) or yarr(20%)

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Was this comment meant to be funny somehow? Stop copying/parrot other people here on the forums.

DeletedUser

I,m told it`s a good time to war yarr not hug them as if not now they will take your vill`s later if they win slurp war.lol Imo only.

DeletedUser

I,m told it`s a good time to war yarr not hug them as if not now they will take your vill`s later if they win slurp war.lol Imo only.

Members/ex-members of *322* and apathy would like that I guess. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7158

I was under the impression that TW.PLAYER was in SVG, not *322* or Apathy.

DeletedUser

I was under the impression that TW.PLAYER was in SVG, not *322* or Apathy.

He played the Lord Ayok account as a co-player for sometime. The account is in *322* and was also supported by Apathy when Wobble OP'd the account.