FORK...or SPOON?

DeletedUser91224

as ive said more barbs for tcr and ~300~ to munch plzz go barb fork plzzz plzzz go barb it will be fun

Thats a nice attitude for you to have considering not even two days ago you were ready to fight SPAM with FORK. the only thing saving you horrible players in 300 from SPAM was FORK. When they go barb, there wont be much left between the two of you.

DeletedUser94483

Well mostly in protest over the poll...and in protest that 1 player changed the fate of the worlds first victory...if there had been no poll and the tribes were locked for those 48 hours there would be no people deleting but then again...we would have won and the world would be over.

DeletedUser656

If you wish to complain about the decision you should contact InnoGames directly. A handful of accounts that no longer wished to play opting to stop playing isn't really protesting because it's exactly what we expected from the decision, and as such, probably doesn't achieve whatever goal you're hoping for.

DeletedUser91224

Morthy... its a lot more than a few accounts. theres going to be seas of 10K barbs between those deleting, and those who went inactive when that timer started two days ago.

DeletedUser656

Morthy... its a lot more than a few accounts. theres going to be seas of 10K barbs between those deleting, and those who went inactive when that timer started two days ago.

I can see the exact number of deleting accounts and affiliated villages, thanks. Just pointing out if you are unhappy with the decision you can also contact InnoGames directly.

DeletedUser94483

Morthy I was not saying it would be successful..Someone asked the reason...I merely provided what they stated...also the deleting is NO where near done...not from what I have seen so far just in the tribe i am in..alot more have yet to log in and hit delete...but it is no where near as bad as when end did it on w50...

DeletedUser656

Morthy I was not saying it would be successful..Someone asked the reason...I merely provided what they stated...also the deleting is NO where near done...not from what I have seen so far just in the tribe i am in..alot more have yet to log in and hit delete...but it is no where near as bad as when end did it on w50...

I'm sure quite a few more people will hit delete, and I'm sure quite a few will cancel their deletion too. Such is life. According to the poll results 25% of those who voted no longer wish to play, so it's hardly a surprise.

Either my memory is fast deteriorating, or this the first time I've heard of a mass delete on World 50. If you wish to provide feedback, please do get in contact as well to make sure your voice is heard.

DeletedUser94483

When the duke of [End] got banned for an illegal farming script almost the whole tribe deleted...it was pretty early...actually the world was a bit younger then this one...Oh it is the way of tw Morthy this is true...

I have been in contact...just get no replies :|

DeletedUser

I'm growing tired of the constant crying. Your "protest" is an easy way out of a lost world. This world didnt go as you planned it, you lost to a tribe smaller then you and never got back into things. Just got eaten the last couple of months. Its all on repeat, we know what most people feel about the secrets, they gave us the choice of going to domination. So when it now will be switching, suddenly everyone on the losing side would delete. Great protest. Shoot yourself in the foot while your at it, and post pictures. Makes about the same amount of sense.

DeletedUser109218

The lack of maturity in this world has long been an embarrassment. Todays events have not come as a surprise to me and nor am i upset by them. Faced with a no-win situation a gamble was made, it didnt work out. No regrets there. Win or lose its all good. Its a game....a game I was ready to be done with.

Most of the west, including myself, have deleted.

In the end, the better tribe won. Congrats to DA.

don't delete mate, stick around, you never know, you might do something else completely retarded!

DeletedUser

Well mostly in protest over the poll...and in protest that 1 player changed the fate of the worlds first victory...if there had been no poll and the tribes were locked for those 48 hours there would be no people deleting but then again...we would have won and the world would be over.

We would have won, your in SPAM?

ashoka1

He is val-Coplayer on marshal BK and a good player.

But on reading his post all i can say is

"If wishes were horses[FONT=arial, sans-serif],[/FONT] beggars would ride"

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Dont get me wrong VAL but even you have to admit that deserving tribe won.Not being arrogant but spam worked as a better team,its members put in more effort,its leaders were more selfless.

[/FONT]

DeletedUser94483

Actually I have already stated Imo neither tribe and merely a player hardly mentioned won....My posts had nothing to do with MY Personal beliefs...matter of fact most of the posts out here(if people paid any attention to what I actually am writing) have nothing to do with my personal views.

Someone asked a question, I stated the ANSWER to that question. I did not say we, I did not say us...I did not say I, I said very specifically they, them. I am merely referring to the reasons given that were requested on the externals. If you go to page 8 of my thread(w60 is over) you will find the name of the true winner of the world.

Edit. Now before someone goes and reads and quotes where it says WE would have won...Yes I stated there because I was still in the tribe...but I also stated THEY were doing this because WE would have won....Key difference in grammatical meaning.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To be honest, with how the deletion was overexaggerated by certain players, I thought for one second that loads of people were quitting. Then I realised that hardly anyone of importance is quitting and certainly very few of my friends in SPAM.

It is slightly sad that we won't get our Op on Uk Patriot on the 9th, slightly sad that we won't get to rim TT or Jfsmith but I am not too worried. If these guys thought they could have won, they would have stayed and tried to win the world, they think they can't and therefore deleted rather than man up and face a battle not in their favour. I have found this quite typical of tribes in W60 and can only think of 4 real exceptions to the rule (SPAM, H D, Deus, TCR). This doesn't mean there are no fights left in the world either, we will just go against other players and tribes.

The minority of poor sports and quitters can happily leave and let the rest of us have some wars in a world that has not ran out of fun yet, that is fine with me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62661

To be honest, with how the deletion was overexaggerated by certain players, I thought for one second that loads of people were quitting. Then I realised that hardly anyone of importance is quitting and certainly very few of my friends in SPAM.

It is slightly sad that we won't get our Op on Uk Patriot on the 9th, slightly sad that we won't get to rim TT or Jfsmith but I am not too worried. If these guys thought they could have won, they would have stayed and tried to win the world, they think they can't and therefore deleted rather than man up and face a battle not in their favour. I have found this quite typical of tribes in W60 and can only think of 4 real exceptions to the rule (SPAM, H D, Deus, TCR). This doesn't mean there are no fights left in the world either, we will just go against other players and tribes.

The minority of poor sports and quitters can happily leave and let the rest of us have some wars in a world that has not ran out of fun yet, that is fine with me.

:) yeah a deus mention ^_^ I understand those wanting to quit after having the rug pulled out from under them so to speak. Well not so to speak. Not only was the rug pulled out but we all managed to smack our faces on the sink on the way down :) losing more then a few teeth.

I have no problem saying that SPAM beat us fair and square. We were outplayed. No shame in admitting that. Those that fought hard in Calm/Pissed/Puppy/Fork you can hold your head up high as you never gave up. Just do not take the low road and badmouth SPAM for their WIN!

If you don't like it. Then stay and do not delete.

Congratulations to SPAM for winning.

Michael

DeletedUser

if these guys thought they could have won, they would have stayed and tried to win the world, they think they can't and therefore deleted rather than man up and face a battle not in their favour. I have found this quite typical of tribes in w60 and can only think of 4 real exceptions to the rule (spam, h d, deus, tcr).

dr1ft

DeletedUser

:) yeah a deus mention ^_^ I understand those wanting to quit after having the rug pulled out from under them so to speak. Well not so to speak. Not only was the rug pulled out but we all managed to smack our faces on the sink on the way down :) losing more then a few teeth.

I have no problem saying that SPAM beat us fair and square. We were outplayed. No shame in admitting that. Those that fought hard in Calm/Pissed/Puppy/Fork you can hold your head up high as you never gave up. Just do not take the low road and badmouth SPAM for their WIN!

If you don't like it. Then stay and do not delete.

Congratulations to SPAM for winning.

Michael

All we won was round one - if people are smart round two is all to play for! :)

Ben