Looking to be someone CO

DeletedUser75480

i am now looking to be some one co player.
i have good exp in the game.
so any one intrested then tell me.

i cant put too much of time in the game , maybe an hour a day.
thanks

DeletedUser100466

i am now looking to be some one co player.
i have good exp in the game.
so any one intrested then tell me.

i cant put too much of time in the game , maybe an hour a day.
thanks
You suck dude

-sam/suicide man

DeletedUser

I am needing someone to fill in on server time 20:00-20:30. I know its not an hour but do you think you can manage?

DeletedUser100466

I am needing someone to fill in on server time 20:00-20:30. I know its not an hour but do you think you can manage?

Sure i will do the job but i have to sleep at 20:15 :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

As it turns out me and Josh-H need a co who can fill that exactly one hour slot between when we play. So you have answered our prayers. This makes believe that God does really exist.

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Nothing says dedication like a whole hour of activity, EVERY DAY. Whew, I should get my act together and log in that much.

DeletedUser

Nothing says dedication like a whole hour of activity, EVERY DAY. Whew, I should get my act together and log in that much.

But then Yarr would have to quit because no one can beat a player that plays that much. You would unbalance the game by yourself.

DeletedUser

are you set on doing the full hour in one killer session or you prepared to split it into say 3 20 mins sessions or even better 4 15 mins sessions, as i have been known to take 3 sometimes 4 craps a day and need cover when nature calls