TB! vs. Wobble

DeletedUser

I'm asking you who you are ingame. I don't have time to play detrctive to find out who you are. But if you want to keep your identity secret, that's cool but don't start critising our ingame abilities with nothing to show yourself.

ROFL, Well, well, well, did you put your poopy pants on today?

boy-crying-300x199.jpg

Lighten up son, enjoy the game. I am....

DeletedUser

lil you're one to talk about getting mad on the forims. With the personal insults and all...

DeletedUser

lil you're one to talk about getting mad on the forims. With the personal insults and all...

LOL, never been mad on the forums in my entire...8 years(I think? when the hell was W2...) playing this game, perception is a funny thing, but hey, maybe you just can't handle the heat.

DeletedUser

or if you feel froggy, come bring me some, I am still waiting to see all this Skill TB keeps bragging about.

How am I supposed to 'come bring you some' if I don't know what account you are playing?

Angel Styles

Angacam is a boss. He taught my rl friend how to play, and my rl friend introduced me to this game XD
Have fun Anga!

DeletedUser106184

Taken straight from In-game war stats: Angacam Wobble 70 43

For a God you do a lot of bleeding.

DeletedUser

For someone who feels they can judge others ability, at least 173 of your total conquers were gifted/internals/merges or barbs :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106184

For someone who feels they can judge others ability, at least 173 of your total conquers were gifted/internals/merges or barbs :)

If you think that reflects my ability you are sadly mistaken. That is your opinion, and though nobody is interested in it you still have the right to state it.

DeletedUser

Next time i ll say something about a wobble player i ll put a {sarcasm} inside my phrase. No offense but i dont even know that guy. He may be the best, he may not be.

We ll meet in the battlefield no matter what. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

If you think that reflects my ability you are sadly mistaken. That is your opinion, and though nobody is interested in it you still have the right to state it.

I guess on those grounds we can disqualify your opinion too.

DeletedUser

Me too but that went without saying. I was just curious why he thought his opinion more valid or important...

DeletedUser

Taken straight from In-game war stats: Angacam Wobble 70 43

For a God you do a lot of bleeding.

When you ladies start fighting get back to me on those stats, until then it was you who called me a god not me.

I am enjoying a little light banter with other players if you cant handle that well ladies, don't sing it, bring it.

I am easy to find I am that big bright red blob you have thus far failed to remove from K46 even after almost 3 weeks of trying.

21 ComboloiD TB! 19 8

23 Dr. Sandman TB! 16 0

DeletedUser106184

When you ladies start fighting get back to me on those stats, until then it was you who called me a god not me.

I am enjoying a little light banter with other players if you cant handle that well ladies, don't sing it, bring it.

I am easy to find I am that big bright red blob you have thus far failed to remove from K46 even after almost 3 weeks of trying.

21 ComboloiD TB! 19 8

23 Dr. Sandman TB! 16 0

We are quite satisfied with destroying others at the moment:

Keukenschaar Wobble 54 151
The Game of Thrones Wobble 32 84
V4rtigo Wobble 46 109
budint4ever Wobble 13 45
Se7ensins Wobble 23 64

DeletedUser

honestly i attack from 60 hours away and have managed to noble 19 villas. Not to mention keuk was sitted 24x7 by your best players. Lol next time get a robot to defend cause we will noble you anyway. As for your villas in k46 i dont think anyone has attacked them so far neither i am interested to. I was just happy to cat your backlines villas for now. And i will do it again.

Keuk got defender of the day but he is being destroyed as we talk. Last weekend some of you attacked ivobg. He took defender of the day. You know he got "destroyed" to. The wobble uber players managed to take...hmmm, 8 villas so far. Good job though...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We are quite satisfied with destroying others at the moment:

Keukenschaar Wobble 54 151
The Game of Thrones Wobble 32 84
V4rtigo Wobble 46 109
budint4ever Wobble 13 45
Se7ensins Wobble 23 64

as am I

Zero Dark Thirty TB! 33 126
zeus tuga TB! 36 131