TB! vs. Wobble

DeletedUser

Side 1: 212
Side 2: 2
Difference: 210

AOBTD losing villas pretty fast.

Seeing as no one has been on the account for almost a week, I would hope the villages would be lost fast, otherwise Wobble wouldn't be doing their job

DeletedUser

You could have stayed in there :( I only got credited for the 20 or so taken in the op.

12 members left TB! now, rumour has it they are making a tribe dedicated to me :)

DeletedUser105718

Maybe godliss finally showed pictures? That could clear a room instantly.

DeletedUser105718

So, what actually happened to the ol' great TB? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Someone needs to clear the air...not that it makes much difference in the end :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

No, you people keep leaving whenever I'm about to get caps :( Stay in one place!!!!!

DeletedUser

Tb was a horrible tribe. This just shows how unstable they were within. But I get it gets that from their leaders.

DeletedUser

Meh, leadership made no difference. If the players do not wish to participate, what can the leaders do? Kick them and eat them? Wait, that would be considered terrible and be shit on for.

When shit hit the fan some of our members didn't step to the plate and that was a key part of our slow descent into losing territory. Wobble picked it up and every one (I think) stepped up their game to contribute.

Don't get me wrong, I know a few who had headaches in TB from trying so hard to get things moving. But in the end you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeh, hoses would need somekind of suction capability for that. - and that just destroys the point of a hose.

DeletedUser

Yeh, hoses would need somekind of suction capability for that. - and that just destroys the point of a hose.

I questioned your sanity until re reading my post. What I get for using a terrible laptop with broken keys :'(

DeletedUser

I question my sanity daily. Don't worry, mine is not contagious in its current mutation.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well i think that has proven how much TB really needed AAA, was the biggest dicks to them in there alliance. And caused AAA to fall

TB deserved that ass raping they got