Change Coin Prices

Do you want to change coin prices?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swendog

Oooooooooh good one!

Perhaps you could just stop trying to talk about whether or not I play a world, and start talking on-topic.

/one-upped

-1 rather for you mate. It's ok, if you want to pretend to be relevant in W63 that's cool.

DeletedUser

He's not "pretending" to be relevant. Reread his posts :icon_neutral:

On topic: Lower coin prices. Do it.

DeletedUser

-1 rather for you mate. It's ok, if you want to pretend to be relevant in W63 that's cool.

I am relevant anywhere I go. Wherever I go, the crowds shout my name and the people scream their adoration, and no one gets in my way:

y26BL.gif

Lower coin prices: Helpful.
Good PnP: Very helpful.
Swendog not posting incorrect things: Priceless.

Swendog

Lol ok keyboard warrior. Keep up the good fight! I bet your mama would be proud.

DeletedUser

My momma is very proud of me. She says she loves me daily and always compliments me :icon_biggrin:.

I am very glad that you have resorted to insulting me for posting. It only reveals that you have nothing better to say about what I say :).

DeletedUser

I tried. I think we're all in agreement lower prices = better. I even mentioned it, while poking fun at Swendog's posting. Heck, everything he's saying stemmed from me saying his reasoning on it was wrong...it's just so hard when he's trying so hard to resist it :icon_cry:.

Swendog

Lol. Really why don't you read back at the first comment you made to me in the w63 forum bud. You insulted first and I only called you a keyboard warrior if that is insulting you better stay off forums.

Swendog

And I voted to lower coin prices a long time ago but in typical fashion we do the leg work, and poof ignored by TW. So what's the point I said. Obviously our vote and us talking about it wasn't spurring anyone to do anything about it.

DeletedUser

Lol. Really why don't you read back at the first comment you made to me in the w63 forum bud. You insulted first and I only called you a keyboard warrior if that is insulting you better stay off forums.

I said someone was cooler than you. In humor. That the best you got? Really? Cool brah.

It said at the start this wasn't a binding vote...if I might offer my humble opinion, there are 1,700 players on the world. Getting more than 65 players voting (which is less than how many are in the top tribe alone) might assist you in getting a bigger voice. Just sayin'. I'm all for it, but you have to actually show widespread support...not people not caring enough to vote.

Swendog

I'd have more respect for you if you didn't spend your time on every post trying to get the last word, prove that you are right or belittling someone. I agree on the coins I just don't think they are going to change it so late in the game now.

DeletedUser

That's funny, because I recall you insulting, belittling, and/or otherwise acting more correct than my good friend macondude. I went on to poke fun at you, and you now have no respect for me for employing your tactics more successfully than you did? It's a wonder you're still posting. Especially given your lack of understanding of end game procedure. The later the world gets, the MORE likely they are to reduce coin prices. Do your research before making sweeping claims. I told you the same about your retorts to macondude (no proof was ever provided), and ill tell you the same now. No humor necessary.

Swendog

Yawn.... Don't you get sick of hearing yourself? You are boring, come up with some new material. I realize you are "special," but get over yourself mate. Nobody cares. This is a game and I find it super hilarious this serious path you have taken these conversations.

DeletedUser

Yawn.... Don't you get sick of hearing yourself? You are boring, come up with some new material. I realize you are "special," but get over yourself mate. Nobody cares. This is a game and I find it super hilarious this serious path you have taken these conversations.

Do you see why it's so hard to stay on-topic, muffin? All he does is resort to personal insults, tell me he finds it funny that I'm proving him wrong but he's insulting MY intelligence, etc.. It's difficult :icon_cry:.

Finding these two comical :icon_wink:

Oh we really have a secret bromance behind closed doors, but he can't drop his tough guy appearance on the PnP. It's rather endearing!

P.S - I'm trying to be funny, and am glad I'm succeeding. I don't think he is...so he should reevaluate how he answers my points about getting reduced coins, right?

Swendog

Someone better give him the personal affirmation he so desires so he'll shut up already. This circular conversation is over mate. Don't worry I'm sure you'll find another thread to crash with your babble. :)

DeletedUser

Tried?

To be honest whether you are a guest here on these forums or actively participating in this world or not, you've been endorsed with the title of a moderator so act like one. Unlike others I bet some of us are not fussed about how you post at the least, or even impressed. You might think a bit highly about your selves or even think to be funny but in fact you should know better even if the rule doesn't entirely imply to your person, you should stay reserved to a particular induvidual which will be a more respective angle for your tittle ...

anyway on topic, when the game staff decides or even plan to lower the noble prices i bet they would of posted already, whether we like it or not the only thing which is fact is that we are stuck with the current prices.

Suck it up :lol:

Kind regards

DeletedUser

Tried?

To be honest whether you are a guest here on these forums or actively participating in this world or not, you've been endorsed with the title of a moderator so act like one. Unlike others I bet some of us are not fussed about how you post at the least, or even impressed. You might think a bit highly about your selves or even think to be funny but in fact you should know better even if the rule doesn't entirely imply to your person, you should stay reserved to a particular induvidual which will be a more respective angle for your tittle ...

anyway on topic, when the game staff decides or even plan to lower the noble prices i bet they would of posted already, whether we like it or not the only thing which is fact is that we are stuck with the current prices.

Suck it up :lol:

Kind regards

Another guy missing the humor of the statement being tongue in cheek...chill.

Ill post a comprehensive response to swennie-poo later. Yes you are stuck with them, unless you guys increase the world ending dominance level past a certain point or you get a lot more votes. At least in my unofficial view.

Now if you'd stop nitpicking on my jokes and being the Internet srs tuff guy that'd be cool.

DeletedUser

Another guy missing the humor

Hiding behind humor to hide your behavior? Good one mate ;-)

You where aiming deliberately to individuals even more then anyone else. But hey maybe you can trow a few shots at me and accuse me about being insulting towards you :icon_razz:

Personally its not about being serious it just doesn't fit your tittle :icon_rolleyes: like said reserve your selves a bit more. But I bet this is the hard part for you ;-)

at least thats the impression you leave behind :lol:

Yes you are stuck with them, unless you guys increase the world ending dominance level past a certain point or you get a lot more votes. At least in my unofficial view.

Is it been different in the past? I don't think sooo ;-)

Now if you'd stop nitpicking on my jokes and being the Internet srs tuff guy that'd be cool.

Again reserve your selves a bit more, your jokes are not embracing everyone even on the net, bare that in mind before you reply.

Kind regards

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hiding behind humor to hide your behavior? Good one mate ;-)

You where aiming deliberately to individuals even more then anyone else. But hey maybe you can trow a few shots at me and accuse me about being insulting towards you :icon_razz:

Personally its not about being serious it just doesn't fit your tittle :icon_rolleyes: like said reserve your selves a bit more. But I bet this is the hard part for you ;-)

at least thats the impression you leave behind :lol:

Is it been different in the past? I don't think sooo ;-)

Again reserve your selves a bit more, your jokes are not embracing everyone even on the net, bare that in mind before you reply.

Kind regards

Are you really telling me to act less like a player on a forum I don't moderate, wherein I have no power more or less than you, and you're telling me I've been more personal than Swendog? You just wait til I'm home to prove that wrong.

I don't hide behind humor. I use it to my advantage. You're so blinded trying to tell me to act like I have a job I don't have that you're ignoring your own faults and trying to attack me with anything you got. Nice try, but as I said before, deal with it.

After my post pointing out some fun facts about Swendog, I won't respond to yours and his misinformation. Toodle-oo now, and keep playing Internet srs guy while acting like I moderate this forum and am not just another user like the rules state :icon_wink:.

P.S - only you and Swendog have not appreciated the humor so far. Guess the appeal is more widespread than you thought mr. Tough guy. Bear in mind rules and actual facts before you respond.

"Kind regards"

Status
Not open for further replies.