Where's the competition

DeletedUser

Crazy! Didnt either.. all their players were from K33 a pre made tribe.. none of the Click! players were in k33... ever... so...

well .I am Batman. was leader of uni and the one who tried to organize a gangbang on us, and he joined MM so assumed some of the tribe did too...or he just abandoned them..

DeletedUser

"'We are not our own any more than what we possess is our own. We did not make ourselves, we cannot be supreme over ourselves. We are not our own masters. We are God's property. Is it not our happiness thus to view the matter? Is it any happiness or any comfort, to consider that we are our own? It may be thought so by the young and prosperous. These may think it a great thing to have everything, as they suppose, their own way–to depend on no one–to have to think of nothing out of sight, to be without the irksomeness of continual acknowledgment, continual prayer, continual reference of what they do to the will of another. But as time goes on, they, as all men, will find that independence was not made for man–that it is an unnatural state–will do for a while, but will not carry us on safely to the end …"

DeletedUser

"'We are not our own any more than what we possess is our own. We did not make ourselves, we cannot be supreme over ourselves. We are not our own masters. We are God's property. Is it not our happiness thus to view the matter? Is it any happiness or any comfort, to consider that we are our own? It may be thought so by the young and prosperous. These may think it a great thing to have everything, as they suppose, their own way–to depend on no one–to have to think of nothing out of sight, to be without the irksomeness of continual acknowledgment, continual prayer, continual reference of what they do to the will of another. But as time goes on, they, as all men, will find that independence was not made for man–that it is an unnatural state–will do for a while, but will not carry us on safely to the end …"

I like the way the your mind works. Maybe one day we will matter to each other. Until that day, may we be ever pleasant.

DeletedUser105718

When there is a lot of premades, there's a lack of competition.

If the people in the premades would join on their own, find a nice tribe and settle in. The general player base would be divided between many tribes. Now, when the good players in the world join 3 - 4 premades, those tribes player base will be the only competition on the world.

Child in time

Thing is though, Slowthinker, that these players would often not join a world be it for the lack of a premade they're in. Me for example, I started this world because I was then convinced by other DurX players to join it. Otherwise I'd never set foot on this world. Now I'm in the #1 tribe. It's all fun and games, but if you play like I do (i.e. you want to be a serious dominant force) then it works greatly in your favor to align with other players you know the skill of.

During my recent comeback, I have relied on now and then just floating around in the area, joining tribes. Yet I always learn that within a month or so, those tribes fall due to incapable leadership, and then me and other players from the tribe who know the game well form our own formation, and typically we already knew each other (be it from past experience or knowledge of other worlds) and then you again come back to the 'good players in 1 tribe' thing.

Garrock

Thing is though, Slowthinker, that these players would often not join a world be it for the lack of a premade they're in. Me for example, I started this world because I was then convinced by other DurX players to join it. Otherwise I'd never set foot on this world. Now I'm in the #1 tribe. It's all fun and games, but if you play like I do (i.e. you want to be a serious dominant force) then it works greatly in your favor to align with other players you know the skill of.

During my recent comeback, I have relied on now and then just floating around in the area, joining tribes. Yet I always learn that within a month or so, those tribes fall due to incapable leadership, and then me and other players from the tribe who know the game well form our own formation, and typically we already knew each other (be it from past experience or knowledge of other worlds) and then you again come back to the 'good players in 1 tribe' thing.

Gray is a tribe full of good talent, and are a great tribe, but have made it impossible for themselves to achieve greatness. There is not anything you can do in this world that would surprise anyone. You have however opened the door for tribes who oppose you to accomplish greatness. You stand by merge, unparalleled in points, in talent, in regard, by the rest of this worlds community. You have used a tactic that lesser players and tribes have been ridiculed for since the inception of this game. Being well known players doesn't make the idea a novel one.

You have nothing to gain, and everything to lose in this world. Even were several of the top 10 tribes to declare a gangbang on you, expectations would be for you to win, especially given your allies which also include top 10 tribes. Many players value their reputations on these forums, and the accolades people bestow upon them. They have been stripped this world of gaining any, except perhaps through individual performance, and self-interest when placed above tribal interest is detrimental to a tribe.

I can't really think of any other way to say it other than how it's already been stated, by myself, and some few others here. It is so blindingly obvious.

you can add whip cream and a cherry to a turd but that doesn't make it icecream, a turd is a turd, no matter how fancy it looks.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

you can add whip cream and a cherry to a turd but that doesn't make it icecream, a turd is a turd, no matter how fancy it looks.

Unfortunately, though, I wasn't wearing my glasses that day. Got some seriously weird looks from the people in the park.

DeletedUser109388

You have nothing to gain, and everything to lose in this world. Even were several of the top 10 tribes to declare a gangbang on you, expectations would be for you to win, especially given your allies which also include top 10 tribes.

Allies? You're trying to make it sound like we have a lot of diplomacy when in fact we don't. We're in multiple wars right now at the same time, and have minimal diplomacy to help us at all. We don't give diplomacy to just any tribe that wants it.

Garrock

Allies? You're trying to make it sound like we have a lot of diplomacy when in fact we don't. We're in multiple wars right now at the same time, and have minimal diplomacy to help us at all. We don't give diplomacy to just any tribe that wants it.

Ally or not... O.O certainly consider you their ally. Running around making threats about their big bad brother-in-law. Honestly, the only one at this point that I know of who claim you as ally. I realize that when people want something bad enough they often will assume things that may not be true. A simple noncommittal response from your Duke could be enough. That's how I use situations like that, let them think what they want. Good strategy.

Regardless, that is the one that I know of and was referring to. ;)

DeletedUser109388

Ally or not... O.O certainly consider you their ally. Running around making threats about their big bad brother-in-law. Honestly, the only one at this point that I know of who claim you as ally. I realize that when people want something bad enough they often will assume things that may not be true. A simple noncommittal response from your Duke could be enough. That's how I use situations like that, let them think what they want. Good strategy.

Regardless, that is the one that I know of and was referring to. ;)

Regardless of if we have an alliance or nap with them or not doesn't matter much as only one tribe can win the world. If you're trying to think we're like a family tribe with any tribe we are in fact not, and never will be. And just remember what happens when you "assume". You make an A$$ out of U and ME.

Garrock

Regardless of if we have an alliance or nap with them or not doesn't matter much as only one tribe can win the world. If you're trying to think we're like a family tribe with any tribe we are in fact not, and never will be. And just remember what happens when you "assume". You make an A$$ out of U and ME.

I really think you missed the point of the post entirely, you are focusing on the tiniest little after thought. I'll sum it up short and sweet.

Given the worlds expectations of your tribe, you cannot accomplish anything in this world that will surprise anyone, with the exception of failure. This may create an environment that lacks inspiration within your tribe, and ultimately nothing you can do in this world will be regarded as "great".

Last edited:

DeletedUser109388

I really think you missed the point of the post entirely, you are focusing on the tiniest little after thought. I'll sum it up short and sweet.

Given the worlds expectations of your tribe, you cannot accomplish anything in this world that will surprise anyone, with the exception of failure. This may create an environment that lacks inspiration within your tribe, and ultimately nothing you can do in this world will be regarded as "great".

I feel that any world where the tribes didn't just merge when they went inactive instead of warring further down the line are the ones that deserve less greatness for winning the world. However ANY tribe that wins a world can be regarded as a good tribe. I'm not sure why your expectations are now for us to easily win the world when we're only #1 in 2 k's i believe. We still have a long ways to go, and you're assuming that the expectation is to win this world easily, and anything else is a failure. Well Mattcurr is quitting soon, and i'm sure plenty of players will head out WITH him. We still have to deal with that i hope you realize.

And as far as inspiration within the tribe goes, that's why we have tribe cheerleaders to cheer us up!