Pay To Lose? (W68)

• Thread starter Trolololololololololol
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Pay To Lose? | W68

Full description found here.

This will be a tribe without limits. Due to the small member limit of 40, there will certainly be more than one actual IG tribe, but in terms of playing, we will be as one. And we will pre-reg, join at the centre of the world, dominate the core by making everybody else restart and ruining it for them. Then, we’ll restart to a different location, do the same thing and then we’ll move again, and continue to do this until the world is successfully ruined. We’ll aim to have at least 200 people, so that we can completely flush all other tribes out of the possibility of the game.

P2L (P3L,P4L,P5L Etc)
Pay to Lose

We’re coming to ruin W68, and ruin W68 we will, saving InnoGames the work, and at least we’ll have fun whilst doing it.

Contact: Reply to this thread, message me here on the forums or skype (
trol.olol2).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1082

Instead of being shining ambassadors to the immaturity of those resisting the P2P movement, why don't you stop trying to ruin everyone else's playing experience and show that it doesn't take bought advantages to do well?

DeletedUser

yeah like mal said just don't join it show them its settings we don't want to me introduced again!

DeletedUser

Most players I have sat play without premium and they do well without it. The new method would be unfair on them. People can literally buy buildings and upgrades now. I see no reason to buy a month of premium and get nobled in a week or less. Not really worth it.

HotLikeDat

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just everyone join and dont grow or farm. THen the world will be full of 26 point players in the centre of the world. But I would like to partition against this also!

hanibalii

Offence, we're doing the opposite of that growing and ruining areas and then restarting to a different area, ruining the world.

drawing dead

Count me in, when the outsiders are trying to play normal we'll cat their villages before they can get to academy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101767

The united players against the non demolition of buildings in the villages of members of premades dedicated to the catting of premade tribes will not stand for this premade and we will take it upon ourselves to thwart the P2L and affiliates attempts at ruining a world.

We can because we can't and they can, and they can't but we can, so now others can't.

DeletedUser

Please do it. They would certainly grow a tiny bit faster than barbs anyway.

Free farms for all!

DeletedUser110382

This may get the 'aggressors' banned. There is a specific section within the external forums for complaints and suggestions. Attempting to ruin a world will only damage your reputation. Also think about the ratio of aggressors to the number of players on the world.

DeletedUser

I would join you guys and help you screw up w68, but it's a haul enabled world. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Unless I can pay for TW to farm for me!

Which will probably end up being a feature anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.