Pay To Lose? (W68)

• Thread starter Trolololololololololol
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

hanibalii

Both of which I have now, having got over my obsession for TW ;)

We love all of you real TW players, whether you've been playing for 2 months or 7 years. Like me :x
If you hate to see such a good game with such a good community ruined by corporate greed, join us!

DeletedUser110382

A protest should come after an appeal (when nothing in particular has been achieved). I see no further point in arguing with 'players like yourselves' who have solid viewpoints regarding this sensitive issue; it's pretty clear to me that you're all very passionate about it. However know that I and others who disagree with this 'way of handling the situation' will not hold back against the aggressors and will retaliate if provoked. Once again, I wish you the best of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110382

You show the initiative. If you really wanted TW to get rid of the P2W settings, you'd create a ticket. You'd make a complaint in the externals. You'd be somewhat civilized. Your attitude reflects your immatureness.

DeletedUser

InnoGames is a company, and companies exist purely to make money. Appealing against a source of potentially large source of revenue will get you nowhere, and will just end up taking you back where you started. Surely more money going into InnoGames means a better playing experience for the rest of us? That's why I joined the tribe; it won't. It will simply go towards producing other games leaving Tribal Wars to die. They have done this to simply suck out the last few bits of cash left that can be scavenged from this game.

The way this game's going, it will soon be a P2P.

DeletedUser

Because the thread creators are incapable of even attempting to maintain a productive, allowable discussion in their thread, this thread is now being locked. Any attempts to recreate it will result in infractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.