Terran republic, New conglomorats, Vanu sovrentie

DeletedUser110115

hey guys i thought this arguing and fighting on the TB! vs Wobble page was getting old and the same thing keep getting brung up

so i got board and desided to compare Wobble, TB! and OMEGA because they are the top 3 tribes(if u dont include TB!2 they are family with TB!)

and compared them with the 3 factions from my fav game planet side 2...

Wobble-The terran republic... the terran republic are the first faction and out of the 3 on TW so was wobble.
Wobble like the terran republic are the military arm of TW and by the looks of all there hugging:) they also want to bring peace(i doubt it) The Terran Republic war cry is loyality until DEATH!

This is the terran republic speach http://youtu.be/4QMceVpV9N4

TB! are like the New conglomrets... The new conglomrets are the rebel faction who broke away from the Terran Republic because they wern't happy with the way the Terran people ruled. I don know why TB! atk wobble but it could have been because they didn't like how the ruled? u never know(well they do but still)

Here is the New conglomorats speach

http://youtu.be/o-XTiV3JDHU

OMEGA-Vanu sovrentie... just like the vanu sovrentie they are mysterius and u dont see much talk from OMEGA and what they are doing or what they have planned... sadly thats the only link to the Vanu and OMEGA cause in the game they are an alian race who crave technolige so theres no point to put there speach up

Thanks for reading and sorry for my spelling by the looks of it most of my spelling is wrong but hey ho...
This was a post i made when i was board so dont hate because this was nothing personal

DeletedUser

Its something to read at least :)
though we are not good for the loyalty until death. some anyway. ;P

Happy to say the Bacon Strike force is part of the Terran Republic.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Funnily enough I am part of the TR on PlanetSide 2 as well as Wobble here...

DeletedUser

I am sorry I can not appreciate some random crap with no relevance to anything.

I posted because you stole minutes of my life with this nonsense.

DeletedUser110115

I am sorry I can not appreciate some random crap with no relevance to anything.

I posted because you stole minutes of my life with this nonsense.

Rly?... iv seen the TB! vs Wobble thread and seen ppl post, most of the time every one is arguing over things with no relevance or insulting each other... you of all people should know

I just posted this thread as somthing that ppl can read without getting offended.

DeletedUser

Rly?... iv seen the TB! vs Wobble thread and seen ppl post, most of the time every one is arguing over things with no relevance or insulting each other... you of all people should know

I just posted this thread as somthing that ppl can read without getting offended.

Yet i find that thread entertaining, this not at all.

DeletedUser

Ha funny if it didn't apeal to u then why post?.... just an other troll

Everybody says this when someone disagrees with a thread/post.

I don't have the time or the overwhelming patience it would need to write about everything that was wrong with this thread. However, for a condensed version, I refer you to both comments Dallow has made.

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
I'm sure if i would've ever played the game your referencing to i might have enjoyed this but since i haven't its kinda a meh thread.

Nice try though

DeletedUser110115

lol its nice to see some ppl enjoying it but looking back on it i have relised that theres no point for this thread to be kept up so GM u can close this thread

DeletedUser

It was a nice try. Come up with another thread!!!!! Don't give up <($_^)>

DeletedUser

hmm and I thought OMEGA has made its intentions clear to you firekiller :)

We did want peace with Wobble before they decided to attack us lulz

I mean really who attacks a tribe who is about to send u defense o_O

DeletedUser50073

I mean really who attacks a tribe who is about to send u defense o_O

That's unheard of-only warmongering fools would do that.

But you were going to send us what, 150 dvills give or take? Way I see it, if we took 80 something vills in these last 48 hours- we can have wayyy more than 150 Dvills cooked up in a few weeks for the TB front. Short term-we'll have less nukes for TB for now, but taking OMEGA out is more beneficial in the long run for Wobble.