If Wishes were Fishes

DeletedUser

but yeah , saunFREE , we would love to know , why you did it ? dont tell me that u used to stalk bella and because she kicked u out , you decided to become the most dreaded SPY in TW.

DeletedUser

i heard Orsio removed him from facebook friend list,so he decided to spy

DeletedUser104264

but yeah , saunFREE , we would love to know , why you did it ? dont tell me that u used to stalk bella and because she kicked u out , you decided to become the most dreaded SPY in TW.

I'm sure it will be GP's fault somehow.

DeletedUser104264

Hmmm I Wonder how the voting will go down if its triggered.. Seeing as MM kicked me out and James wont give me an acc in W2V (Just for that i hate your lil map) I am out of the loop :D its fair to assume that MM will go for 100% votes to survive this world as long as possible..

I think W2V is around 64% atm.

DeletedUser

wish all the present and future SPIES read and understand this .... a perfect example of what name u earned for yourself .

How am i to continue and go on with my life for this?

This browser game may be all you have going on in your life dudeja but the rest of us got things to worry more about than concerning ourselves about our reputation in an online browser game.. You really are affected personally and emotionally with what i did :lol::lol: im glad i hit a big sensitive nerve :icon_biggrin: Believe it or not.. whether i spied or not MM would still have lost. Anyways we've been through this.. move on dudeja.. stop crying pls coz people are getting sick of reading your external drivels :D

but yeah , saunFREE , we would love to know , why you did it ?

Proof that dudeja is really affected. Why so curious? :lol: MM sucks.. reason why i did what i did is irrelevant.. im bored so i did it and your leaders are stupid so they did it.. move on :D

Novko, So i assume you guys will ask for the vote once you reach 70% ? Im sure MM will vote for 100% domination :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104264

70% domination is not our own criteria for ending. We will vote when our goal is reached.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
MM has under 10 active players now. Looks like ever loyal exige,cstwo has lost hope too.

DeletedUser

70% domination is not our own criteria for ending. We will vote when our goal is reached.

I thought you guys wanted to end as fast as possible.... at least thats what you have been crowing on about to M2W...lol

DeletedUser

If we wanted to end as soon as possible we would have accepted one of DH's let bygones be bygones pleas. Or you know, the first merge discussion where MM wanted to bring over everybody and their dog.
It's long been known to M2W that any proposal that does not include a dead DH/GP is unacceptable to us. :)

DeletedUser

-MM- is all red ... Looks kinda over ... pity, there were some good players in that tribe
but it all tells you that one cant make efficient tribe with random people at least not at
this stage of the game. Well enjoy your time w2V or W56V :) in this word or what is
left of it .... yeah and congrats once again ...

DeletedUser

-MM- is all red

MM is all red for W2V , yeah u are right ... whats the news in that ??? ooh btw if u mean activity ? ... welll we got a beautiful rainbow over here :p

we love all the colors .... red / green / yellow :p

DeletedUser

How am i to continue and go on with my life for this?

This browser game may be all you have going on in your life dudeja but the rest of us got things to worry more about than concerning ourselves about our reputation in an online browser game.. You really are affected personally and emotionally with what i did :lol::lol: im glad i hit a big sensitive nerve :icon_biggrin: Believe it or not.. whether i spied or not MM would still have lost. Anyways we've been through this.. move on dudeja.. stop crying pls coz people are getting sick of reading your external drivels :D

Proof that dudeja is really affected. Why so curious? :lol: MM sucks.. reason why i did what i did is irrelevant.. im bored so i did it and your leaders are stupid so they did it.. move on :D

Novko, So i assume you guys will ask for the vote once you reach 70% ? Im sure MM will vote for 100% domination :D

how do u know people are getting sick of my External Drivels , u ran a poll , is it ???? Looks like u started getting embarrassed as even W2V has said it that u were never asked to spy and nor they wont u in their tribe ... so yeah a No Body for sure :|

DeletedUser104264

I thought you guys wanted to end as fast as possible.... at least thats what you have been crowing on about to M2W...lol

December was us trying to end asap. Since then, the goal has pretty much been to end asap while rimming DH and GP in the process. I figure I have about 800 more villages to noble before the world will end. At 10 per day, that is not that far off.

DeletedUser104264

If we wanted to end as soon as possible we would have accepted one of DH's let bygones be bygones pleas. Or you know, the first merge discussion where MM wanted to bring over everybody and their dog.
It's long been known to M2W that any proposal that does not include a dead DH/GP is unacceptable to us. :)

Perhaps the letting bygones be bygones thing should have occurred before the act of disbanding W2V? Just a little something to ponder why the bygones thing falls way flat..